Scoop

Birthday Behaviour! Chika Ike Starts Her Day with a Bubble Bath and Lit Candles

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Chika Ike 2Nollywood actress Chika Ike has had a fun couple of days – from an adventure in Dubai to shopping in Istanbul – she has treated herself to a pre-birthday vacation (click here if you missed it).

To start her actual birthday (today, Saturday 8 November), Chika Ike chose to go with the best way to relax after a long day – a bubble bath surrounded with lit candles.

Chika Ike

She captioned the picture, “I’m beyond grateful to God for yet another year. It’s been an amazing year, I’ve discovered a lot about myself that I never knew existed. I am most grateful to God for a loving family who never fails to support ,love and care for me even with my shortcomings (I know I can be a handful sometimes .LOL ) my friends , well wishers and to my wonderful fans who has been supportive through out the years. God bless you all. I lie here in my bath, soaking myself up,burning candles with a huge smile of gratitude on my face…..I wanted to add a glass of champagne to the mood but later changed my mind and decided to save it for later because I need to have a clear head to be in this thankful mood. Life has taught me to appreciate everything (the good and the bad) and live up every moment .Life has taught me to choose the path of happiness. Life has taught me express whatever emotions I feel . Life has taught me to be strong, kind,patient ,grateful and make each day count…..and I can go on and on and on….It’s my birthday!!!! YIPEEE!!! and I wish my father were here to give me a big ” happy birthday hug” and celebrate with me. I miss you daddy and I know you are celebrating with me today. …OK!!! It’s 12am and I need to catch some ” birthday sleep”. LOL. Good morning Fabs!❤”

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. bruno

November 8, 2014 at 6:54 am

Chika ike AKA miss delusional.

She’s always alone in all her enjoyment pictures, no friends or family. SAD

I’m sure it is the sugar daddy that is holding the camera to take the pictures.

• zelda

November 12, 2014 at 1:04 pm

lol,cnt stop laughin

• Laura

January 15, 2015 at 4:18 pm

how would you know, not everyone is promiscuous. I don’t like people judging others, it’s not fair.

2. Emy

November 8, 2014 at 7:19 am

I am of the opinion that if you have money spend it and enjoy yourself. But this Chika Ike own is just too much. We agree she just started living the life she always wanted but abeg e don reach. BN we are tired of this ‘celebrity’. Either you post news from yesterday’s Uyo stadium opening ceremony or please give us ist pics of OC Ukeje’s wedding. Even if Na the car de don already decorate, e beta pass this Igbo babe wey nor won let social media rest wt her serenren. Happy birthday tho.

• Changing Faces

November 8, 2014 at 2:12 pm

And you had to add Igbo babe… What has her tribe got to do with your diatribe?

• Emy

November 8, 2014 at 6:40 pm

Aunty is she an Urhobo geh? She is Igbo. Na una sabi weda i call tribe or not. She be Igbo geh! Message passed already. Tribalistic pple. MSHWW!!!

• jummai

November 8, 2014 at 8:58 pm

is she not Igbo?

• Frankie

November 8, 2014 at 10:09 pm

Emy na you mention her tribe as if it was the reason why she’s acting the way she is acting, yet you are here calling people who called you out on that tribalistic? lmao! There’s nothing i wont see on the internet. You could have clearly made your point without mentioning her tribe, as it had absolutely nothing to do with your point. You are clearly the tribalist here.

• Ona

November 8, 2014 at 4:27 pm

What was the emphasis on her being “Igbo” for? That being an annoying braggart is exclusive to Igbos? I don’t get.

• Emy

November 8, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Tribalistic people in the house!!!!

• Ona

November 8, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Are u daft?! Selective reasoning? U brought tribalism into this by mentioning igbo as if her behavior is as a result of her being Igbo! WTH is wrong with u?

3. chica

November 8, 2014 at 7:26 am

K

4. Onyi

November 8, 2014 at 7:34 am

Happy birthday blessed all the best

5. emi

November 8, 2014 at 7:44 am

Bless u and bless ur hustle happy biryth

6. zeal

November 8, 2014 at 7:48 am

Enjoy Biko, na you get your money.

7. Busarni

November 8, 2014 at 9:47 am

Chika ike!!!!! That’s all,,, hbd.

8. ifeanyi

November 8, 2014 at 10:43 am

I think Charles Novia was right after all…’Village girl’ made a couple of money…and the world must know…pushing it directly to our face! You cant buy Class…Omotola and Genevieve should give her some tutoring! Not hating her Ohhh…just concerned she is begging…and pleading…seriously longing and waiting…for us to notice her!

• C'est moi

November 8, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Lol @ referring to Gen & ‘Omosexy’ as classy.

9. Abraham

November 8, 2014 at 11:13 am

hapi bday dear i love u so much nd always love seein u on media, i wish u lng nd a prosperity in all, i love u.

10. LILO

November 8, 2014 at 11:54 am

Happy birthday to Our beloved bush girl and her foundational deprivation disorder

• Feynasia

November 8, 2014 at 6:29 pm

I wonder if you guys realize that these “celebrities” are human beings like us with feelings. I don’t understand how such hatred can just spew from one person. Do you know her? Or has she done anything personally to hurt you? If it was your birthday you would do the same thing that she is doing…just that it would be amongst your BBM friends. If indeed you are justified in saying these mean things about her, show your face! She is just celebrating her birthday…how does that make her a bush girl?

11. Ross

November 8, 2014 at 12:01 pm

U Rock girl, enjoy is ur day!

12. snoopy

November 8, 2014 at 12:44 pm

this babe na bush person oooo haba……local girl u no get friends or family how u even get self

13. uzo

November 8, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Since when did Omotola become classy. Chika is local but Omot is not classy at all

• Exquisite

November 8, 2014 at 1:43 pm

If OmoT isn’t classy to you, then you’re a clear hater! You can’t even compare the two, they aren’t on the same level at all.

• Julian

November 8, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Listen my dear forget movies and social events with cameras,Omotola is as razz as she can be whaaaaaaaatttttt? Check properly before u talk abeg

• Ona

November 8, 2014 at 4:38 pm

Do u know Omotola personally to know whether she is classy? Or are u going by the occasional pics u see of her dressing for her body type and smiling? U really conclude that someone is classy all from pics? Not from her character, carriage, the way she treats others in real life? Ha! Or is it because she’s in a longterm, seemingly stable marriage? I know how obsessed Nigerians are with marriage so perhaps thats it. The reason i mention this is because i see that alot of y’all are fond of crowning certain celebs like Gene and Omotola as classy when u dont even know them. Same way y’all be on these comment sections tapping into marriages of featured weddings here when u know nothing about the couple just because the wedding looks flashy or they LOOK like they’re in love. Things aren’t always what they seem so face ur front and tend to ur own lawn.

14. Steve

November 8, 2014 at 1:43 pm

There we go again, Chika Ike all up in our face… Really BN! Ya’ll need to get over this girl already. Wondering if you guys are fascinated about her… We are tired already. Ugh!

• Lilo

November 8, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Don’t mind these Omotola worshipers. Classy ko, class captain ni. People nowadays mistake snotty and stuck up as classy

15. kiki

November 8, 2014 at 2:33 pm

If are tired of seeing her why did you click on page.

• humm

November 8, 2014 at 4:51 pm

True that, u have a point there.

16. kiki

November 8, 2014 at 2:34 pm

Her

17. Gloria

November 8, 2014 at 2:35 pm

@lilo and snoopy,pls shut up and get a life and stop hating…A simple “happy birthday” won’t kill u.

• Lilo

November 8, 2014 at 4:44 pm

This is a bush girl …you know it. Lol. E pain am fie

18. Steve

November 8, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Am supposed to reply you yeah? Ok there you go. Run along child, no ones got time for play here.

19. hope

November 8, 2014 at 3:29 pm

@uzo and julian…oh we should forget movies and society events ba? Oh so you know her personally..well at least she’s more knowlegdable that ‘classy’ Genny……meanwhile, no opinion(s) on Chika Ike…

20. glo

November 8, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Diz flaunting of ‘fab lifestyle’ on social media is sickening. Diz isn’t our culture naaa, hapi birthday shaa

21. Atyl

November 8, 2014 at 4:40 pm

I can’t stop smiling and laughing, honestly , I clicked on this post to read to read comments not the show of our ‘celebrity’ fake life. ‘Bellanaijarians’ , thanks for the funny posts. ‘wink’

22. freda

November 8, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Some peoples comment tho! Whats wrong with her treating herself? Some of u just come here nd say rubbish nd cnt even treat yourself to even mr biggs on ur bday. No need for hating. All you should do is wish her well, shes obviously worked for her money. Afterall its not urs shes spending

23. lala

November 8, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Dont get the rationale behind people taking a dip in their dirt and calling in “taking a bubble bath”. Girl, better not drown in that cluster of foam.

24. eby

November 8, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Na so una hate this gal reach…. haba free her o… she has to be happy like she mentioned in her update n sure has the opportunity. In as much as it’s annoying,it won’t stop her from making sure she enjoys. And whether she has class or not,dis gal done enjoy pass ur OmoT n Geny…. and mind u,d so called OmoT n d rest of them classy ones are from one interior village or d other… umu ojoo with obiakpo hearts… Hahahahaha.

25. beht why???

November 8, 2014 at 9:06 pm

chika ike beht why…. must u take a pic of everything you. e don reach for the person behind that camera to take a pic of u taking a dump…… common now!!!!

26. zyna

November 8, 2014 at 9:25 pm

Chika ike my igbo sister!!! Biko melu jebe ka ndi ngbu, osochi egbu na ewe iwe! your people can never forsake you. Happy birthday nwanne m na mba. And as phyno rightly said, onye o na ewe biko gbawa door, onye na ewe biko gbarie door! !!!!

27. Vera

November 8, 2014 at 11:59 pm

This bush girl,this igbo girl…blah blah blah!!! All na jealousy! U guys shld pls leave the babe alone..its her life,its who she is. If u hated her that much wonder why u went ahead to click on d link. #smh4alluhaters #getalifeuall #celebratewithpplethatarecelebrating #stopshowingurstupidselves

28. fresh boy 95

November 9, 2014 at 12:50 am

I don’t know…you ppl are fighting tribal fighting for someone who is sleeping,,,weada it is small rive with blomlom…I don’t know,bye

29. Rex

November 9, 2014 at 12:59 am

Class is not necessarily what you wear or who you roll with. It’s how you comport yourself. OMOTOLA IS PURE CLASS , THE WHOLE NOLLYWOOD NEED TAKE LECTURES AT HER FEET!!! HBD dear Chika don’t agree with your style but hey do you.

• BEAUTIFUL

November 10, 2014 at 2:03 pm

If you say Omotola is pure class, that’s means you are as razz as razz can be and you do not know the difference, that also brings to mind the saying that in the land of the blind, one-eye man is a …. you can complete it.

30. Truth

November 9, 2014 at 1:24 am

Something must definitely be missing in Chika’s life. How much do you earn per movie that you are showing off all these fake photos? Come out with a talk of the town project or ideas don finish na only your photos remain to see. We are getting tired of it biko!!!

31. mujer

November 9, 2014 at 3:53 am

When one has suffered immense deprivation for what is a significant portion of their life, they tend to indulge excessively when they finally overcome it. Nothing wrong with being deprived at some point or the other. The main issue is how to use your money so that you don’t return to that position. Finally, we should feel sorry for her. She does not seem to have loved ones or friends to share her vacation with. She may also have a reason to draw out this one bday celebration. Some people do it because they have received a bad diagnosis and they want to really enjoy their life on a day to day basis. We don’t know. So, perhaps for every two comments against her, we might want to also sympathize with her. It cannot be a good place to be – feeling so low, insecure and lonely that you need to bombard the world with every private moment of your life that makes you feel like you belong to a group you yearn so much to belong to.

32. bayo

November 9, 2014 at 4:39 am

Seriously this babe is “overdoing” this her luxury lifestyle stuff. What’s the point posting picture in yacht, expensive hotels e? If you have to enjoy yourself, please do and don’t turn it to publicity stunt.privacy required

33. Just me

November 9, 2014 at 7:04 am

Wish her happy birthday and move the f$&* on people.
    Sugar daddy or not, she obviously wants the good life and she’s doing anything to get it.
    Happy birthday Chika, enjoy.

34. mamamia

November 9, 2014 at 9:32 am

Lie!!! What do you call aunty joke? Or the old beautiful funky woman on tinsel (don’t knw her name) stop misinterpreting the words biko if you haven’t seen omot’s reality show, do not I repeat do not call her classy. Besides, class is so overrated we all mean different things to different people.

• BEAUTIFUL

November 10, 2014 at 2:12 pm

In fact that her reality show really exposed her, her kitchen, her living rooms etc all filty she’s dirty period and that isn’t class!!!

35. Emy

November 9, 2014 at 11:34 am

@Ona I pity your generation. She is an Igbo girl. If it pains you cos u r igbo n u guys have the same daft behaviour them am sorry I can’t help you. Phoollll!!!!!!

36. Ada

November 9, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Someone who says y’all should call her “Omosexy” that’s razz! Forget the dressing and all, that’s what they pay millions to stylists for. Besides all na packaging! Omo T as she also likes to be called is a packaged loki!

• BEAUTIFUL

November 10, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Even the dressing, she cann’t even get it clean. One thing about class and style… it’s a lifestyle, if you haven’t got it you haven’t got it no matter how you try, those who know will know

37. bake

November 9, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Ada classless hater………………..sure u buy aba stuffs sef! you are calling someone a loki….omo inaaaa

38. Nma

November 9, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Weda u lyk her or not think of how to make ur own money and use it well.

39. kech

November 10, 2014 at 10:07 am

chika ike why do you struggle so hard? is it just me or is that your personality. oh u cant buy class its a lifestyle.#smh#

40. KennyG

November 10, 2014 at 10:58 am

Chika Ike….HBD…enjoy your life oh

41. Princess

December 16, 2014 at 10:48 am

C dem,bad belle people,na on na whaka cum way na no fit do without talkin,watz u pro if she is disturbin d social medias she made her money so let her spend it,wat if na na cum make mone like her na own go worst pass her,can’t sumone drink water and drop cup again in diz world,if her life stly dey pain u all heaters make na a beg rush go d nearest transformer go hug am or if na dey borge make na rush go tolite.make na dey dere dey heat her why she turn deaf ears dey make her money.HBD DEARIE LLNP!it’s all about u enjoy and inglore dose idoits.

42. Rose Okwy

December 26, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Just say happy birthday and pass!! all this mgbakasi ahu is just too much! haba! it is her money to brag about or not, when you have yours do as you like with it. Why do we jump to too much concluions about people’s lives from mere pictures as if it gives insight into their struggles? Happy christmas people!! remember to be kind MOSTLY IN WORDS, after that action will follow.

43. concerned