News

25 Year Old Nigerian US-based Doctor Who Was Missing Found Alive

Missing Doctor Found

Great news.

Fehintola “FT” Omidele the 25-year-old Nigerian doctor who is based in Houston, United States, and went missing on Sunday, November 30th, has been found.

According to abc13 Eyewitness News, found alive in El Campo, Texas, a small Texas city 60 miles from her home on Sunday afternoon.

Omidele is said to have called her sister around 1 p.m on Sunday, informing her about her location and assuring her that she was safe.

The circumstances of her disappearance is still unclear.

Photo Credit: Daily Mail/Facebook

1. AtL's finest

December 8, 2014 at 7:52 am

I’m glad she’s safe. However, I am curious to know what happened. I hope she didn’t plan her missing case herself because she can be charged for that. I have seen it happen before. I read an article that she told a Walmart employee that been a pediatrician physician Residence is very stressful, she was at subway eating when she called her sister. I know its no joke and my class mate jumped off the building and died after graduation because Residency was like hell smh . but hopefully she’s got a great reason behind it. I’m just hoping she wasn’t forced into this career #hmmm# I know how ” Nigerian parents” act.

• AtL's finest

December 8, 2014 at 7:53 am

* Resident*.. Correcting myself 🙂

• Author Unknown

December 8, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Being vs. Been, doctor 🙂

• Anonymous

December 8, 2014 at 12:18 pm

1st of all, I know the family.
      I’m not sure where you got your information from, whether someone dropped a hideous comment on the website where you read it, but one thing for sure is, it is totally incorrect.
      That’s how people were saying she was found in Latin America. If you’re not sure of something, don’t help spread it. (that’s what Nigerians will never learn). Don’t understand how people read something on a blog or website and automatically find the information authentic.
      Thank God FT has be found. God be praised!

• VeryAngryNigerian

December 8, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Miss- I know the family…..it was actually reported on the news that she told a walmart employee residency was stressful.
      cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/preview/partner_id/557781/uiconf_id/20678232/entry_id/0_cnms17gm/embed/dynamic
      I’m glad she’s alive and well, don’t really care too much on what happened, but for those who care to know, I don’t think that question was out of line. You have some mouth on you saying it’s none of her business, when the family was looking for her it was everyone’s business especially the Nigerian community in the US, because she’s one of our own. You don’t know how worried people get when they hear news like this even though they are not family. Unless you were appointed the family spokesperson, you have no authority to speak.

• D

December 8, 2014 at 4:12 pm

Dear Anonymous,
      What she said is in the News…not a website. I read that too yesterday. The same TV station that announced are missing as it on their website. So we should believe them when they announce her missing but dismiss everything else they write??? Why do we get so defensive when we feel we are involved??? ATL finest did not say anything the rest of the world isn’t thinking. I know many people in the medical field both Drs and Pharmacists that are saying the same thing about their occupation, so it makes someone like me wonder if something needs to be done about the whole residency issue and what the real issue is, that is, if residency is the reason she really took off.

• Anonymous

December 8, 2014 at 5:43 pm

Well I don’t think it is fair for you to be attack BN because this is exactly what KHOU News and ABC new outlets in local Houston posted. So you should probably check out credited news stations before you come attacking this site–and just to let you know, I know the family as well.

• Tombra

December 9, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Very Angry Nigerian,
      Unless you were appointed the family’s spokesman too, you have no reason to get angry or want to know what happened.
      Can you guys stop saying crap, of course when she was missing, it was public, have you ever heard of private missing case?
      What the girl did, disappearing was very wrong, putting her family in a bad state. But the way you guys are carrying it on your heads like gala sellers is what I don’t understand. Some of you are even calling the family ungrateful and the girl irresponsible. It’s good to zip it at times. We only can be irritated at the girls behavior but we have no right to call her irresponsible or call her family ungrateful, or even much worse, carry the matter on our heads. In case you don’t know, hypertension is real.

• Anonymous

December 8, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Also, you shouldn’t be curious to know what happened. It’s not exactly your business. She’s been found, that’s what you should be thankful for. Jeez Nigerians. So glad she was found alive. *whew*

• Gorgeous

December 8, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Shut up annonymous, the girl said it herself to the person who gave her a phone to call. It was in the newspaper. She needs to be charged for wasting the publics time and resources. You do t just run away like that and not get charged a fine. There is no way she didn’t know people were looking for her which costs cities a lot for a sham disappearance. If the pressure is too much why not take a break? I hope she did not have a mental breakdown

• ak

December 8, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Actually we are glad and immensely happy she was found ALIVE…. But to ATL’s finest’ defense, they made it our business when they started posting everywhere that she is lost– FB, Twitter, IG, BN, LIB…. So its not out of order for us to want to know how and why she got lost

• ak

December 8, 2014 at 2:27 pm

IMHO, It would actually be INAPPROPRIATE AND INSENSITIVE for us NOT TO CARE about the circumstances leading up to her rescue

• Author Unknown

December 8, 2014 at 3:51 pm

Well, you guys made it public business when she went missing, so, yeah, she has a right to be curious.

• ATL's finest

December 8, 2014 at 5:11 pm

@ D, thank U very much @ Anonymous, don’t be in your feelings just because you know the family. I’m guessing you have commented on articles not relating to who you know. However yes, you are right it’s none of my business and if it wasn’t anyone’s business, they shouldn’t have put it out there. My heart went out to her & her family when I read the article. So please I’m not stupid to carry force news.. I don’t read facts from blogs..

• Efe

December 9, 2014 at 12:57 am

Wait! But we were all worried sick and praying for her when she disappeared and now she has reappeared, it’s none of our business? Bull! Maybe we can all learn from this. The omidele family owe the public an explanation for her disappearance! We were all wth them when she ”disappeared!”

• Shandi

December 8, 2014 at 1:12 pm

I don’t understand human beings. So you read something and you believe instantly it’s legit? Are you family? So how can you tell your epistle is valid? I really can’t stand people that assume or make up their own (at times false) conclusions. That you read (wherever you read your story) that, doesn’t mean it’s correct.
      Nevertheless, I’m happy this girl has been found, not just found but alive. Thank you Jesus.

• Olanma

December 8, 2014 at 5:21 pm

To you guys that are saying it was made public business when she was missing, are you guys logical? If it was private, how will she be found? How do you want success about a missing person’s whereabouts and keep it private?
      Yes, it’s thoughtful to want to know if she was found, NO it’s NOT your business to know what happened when she got kidnapped and all of that. Nigerians never understand privacy. She’s been found yeah? Enough information.

• ms lala

December 8, 2014 at 5:57 pm

Are you kidding me? You must realize that our tax payers’ resources were used to source for her whereabouts. Do you understand how things work in this country at all? The public deserve to know more. PS. the FBI will want to know more; and the family better get their explanation right.. This is not Nija where anything goes.

• Jujuski

December 8, 2014 at 6:34 pm

My friend sit down there abeg. U think its only nigerians going at her? Its mostly americans
      That r outraged on twitter/facebook about the matter. U obviously dont live in the US to know how things are done and that there were searh teams out there hunting for her and expenses were made with oiur ta dollars. I think she snapped under pressure, but the way u people are here blabbing about it not being our business is vry ungrateful. U nees people’s help; u call on them. Then u find the person; u should at least thank and explain whT happenes to the same people you involved. Kpom.

• Olanma

December 8, 2014 at 7:23 pm

“This is not Naija where anything goes”. Smh. The black people that constantly get killed here without justice, and many other things? Anything goes in any country in the world even here in America.
      I know this is America. But it’s for the police to know, not us. The old me would’ve been interested but as soon as I read she was found, I was uninterested with the other details. My point was to the illogical people that said the family made her missing public, duh do you make a missing case private?

2. Temilola

December 8, 2014 at 8:19 am

3. nono blessed

December 8, 2014 at 8:34 am

4. Dammie

December 8, 2014 at 8:55 am

Thank Jehovah she’s safe and alive. One just has to be very careful these last days.

5. Loves

December 8, 2014 at 9:03 am

6. Rs

December 8, 2014 at 9:26 am

Alhamdulilah!!!

7. Zee

December 8, 2014 at 10:30 am

8. Ephi

December 8, 2014 at 10:40 am

Thank God for her!

9. Gistyinka Blog

December 8, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Thank god she back at home..

10. Ona

December 8, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Wth?? She got pple all worried and cost the search team thousands of dollars for nothing?! How irresponsible! People were bashing her on fB yesterday when the news broke but i wanted to give her benefit of the doubt as there were no details given. Now to find out that she reached out to her sister after all the chaos is very irresponsible on her part. Or perhaps she has psych issues and snapped due to the heavy pressure of residency. That is the only explanation that is a tiny bit consoling in all this mess.

And for those of u saying its none of our business(esp the family friend/member ranting above); are u for real?! When u people were asking the public to pray for her and help search for her, it was very much our business abi?? Now that she is found and no one is giving us details of how she was found or what happened, u expect people not to speculate?? Ungrateful lots u are! Some Nigerians always be acting secretive until they need ur help… Once they get what they want, they start acting brand new. I no blame una.

• Sola

December 8, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Ona. God bless you. My sentiments exactly !

• Taeo

December 8, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Tell them!

• Mama Ethan

December 8, 2014 at 4:32 pm

kpom!

• ms lala

December 8, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Ona chop knuckle indeed…there are REAL VICTIMS OUT THERE KIDNAPPED AND NEED PRAYERS TO BE FOUND ALIVE OR EVEN HAVE THIER BODY BACK TO THEIR PARENTS FOR PROPER BURIAL. I am happy she was okay all along..but i will lie if i say am not pissed off. she should have confided in someone, what did she think, i’ll run off not reach out , people will think am kidnapped and when i get tired and relieved of my stress i can show get a huge welcome back and pick up where i stopped at my residency? the family better tell us what the heck happened. i have family in Texas who joined the search party. they deserve to know what happened. they were quick to take peoples help, shout outs on social media but wanna play coy with the details. Irresponsible child. I can name three names in Texas right now missing and were really kidnapped.

• ATL's finest

December 9, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Lol @ Ona chop [email protected] Ms Lala chop knuckle too.

• Uyi

December 8, 2014 at 5:23 pm

Your comment is very mindless actually. You cannot call people you don’t know ungrateful. That’s the part where you shut the hell up.
      Look at who’s saying someone was ranting? Smh.

• Jujuski

December 8, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Hypocrite of life. U call her mindless yet complain that she’s calling them ungrateful? I too think their
      Artitude about this matter is very ungrateful. Oyinbo poeple for don write explanation or had press conference thnking thw public for their prayers, concerns and help with the search, rather u lots are here acting stuck u and entitled. O di egwu! Na una carry our emotions enter this matter,
      All of a sudden when y’all got what u wanted u’re now questioning the right that people have to question. Very “ungrateful lots” indeed! Onah chop knuckle biko!

• Jujuski

December 8, 2014 at 6:29 pm

U should shut da hell up instead! Where is ya brain?

• Nne

December 9, 2014 at 10:44 am

Jujuski,
      Where is your own brain? I don’t understand why you guys are very insulting.
      If she really disappeared on her own, that’s terribly awful but it gives none of you the audacity to call a family you do know “ungrateful” and “irresponsible”. I’m sure that’s the part people were someone was asked to shut up. You’d give yourself high blood pressure. I don’t know why people like taking panadol for another’s headache. Getting mad about what not. Please relax. Even in sensitive issues, it’ll never stop people from insulting, smh. You can express your disappointment without throwing names. Gosh!

• Tombra

December 9, 2014 at 1:55 pm

I think family released a statement. But I didn’t read it. You guys really need to relax.

• Tombra

December 9, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Her family*

• Uyi

December 9, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Jujuski or whatever your name is,
      I am not a hypocrite. If Ona wanted to insult the girl, fine (even though it’s inappropriate), but why bring her family into it?
      See your life, oyingbo people would’ve released a statement, so you look up to them, we have to follow their footsteps? If it’s statement that you want, her family released a statement on Sunday right, I read it after work on Sunday. And they thanked everyone. Don’t ask me to use my brain, you use yours if you have one. Look at how you’re ranting about an issue that doesn’t concern you. I don’t know the family and I don’t support what she girl did, I think it’s wrong to put her family in such a miserable condition but you have NO right to call a family you don’t know ungrateful. So because a girl has done something absurd, her family should be insulted for it? SMH.
      If my comment (which is the fact) has annoyed you, you can cool off in the Indian Ocean as I can tell you’re really tensed. Hiss.

• Uyi

December 8, 2014 at 5:24 pm

That’s for Ona.

• Just Me

December 9, 2014 at 4:20 am

May God continue to butter your bread and sugar your tea.

Look at these folks telling us to mind our business when money has been wasted searching for her damn ass. Seriously!
      We are grateful to God this story is a happy ending. There are people who get missing and never return, only for us to hear they found the body. However, this is not her case. Her case is a success story that needs explanation on why she went missing in the first place. Please you damn well believe she owes the public a &*^%$ explanation.
      She better start talking, what rubbish are you folks talking about privacy. Privacy my *&^% ass.
      I’m usually not this way but gosh i’m pissed reading we should mind our business. Hell No, this one i am n0t minding my business. Y’all better start talking! The detectives will get the gist and release it to the public so make una dey there dey do privacy nonsense.
      Privacy indeed! Rubbish!

• Step77

December 9, 2014 at 7:08 am

First of all I know the family and agree that some oddity surrounds this. People fail to realize the importance for the public to be aware of the circumstances that led to her disappearance because potentially it /(he, she) may pose some harm to the public – assuming a second party was involved. Again it is my opinion that there ought to be a responsibility to inform the community as to whether she was abducted – for example is there an individual abducting single young Medical Doctors in the area that people need to be on the alert about? or is she in a mental state that makes her incapable of attending to young vulnerable patients as a trainee physician in the area’s largest medical center where countless children’s lives are at stake? If I was a parent, I would want to know. . Perhaps it is still an active investigation and the HPD is still piecing pieces together, perhaps its been such an emotional time for the family and thus need a break for a little while from all the stress and worrying of the past week, all the same we will find out eventually. This is not Naija where things evaporate to nonexistence, the criminal investigation that was initiated owes it to the community, especially tax payers to be informed about the events surrounding the missing member of their community both for precautionary measures and for accountability measures.

11. Tosin

December 8, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Oluwa Seun.
    Alhamdulillah.

12. mo

December 8, 2014 at 3:20 pm

That’s hw we Nigerians are. We are never ready to take responsibility for our actions. I don’t know her but I kept thinking and praying for her. She own us an explanation of our she got missing. I hope she wasn’t forced to do medicine bcos she’s smart. Trust me medical is traumatic in the state. I read abt her telling a Walmart employee on ABC 13 website.

13. Guy Fauks

December 8, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Those saying its none of our business are close family members and friends. They should understand her story became public once they ask the public for help finding her. Don’t come down on people trying to formulate a reason for her disappearance. And for the record lets just put it our there. She cracked under pressure during residency and its shaming the family. Being a Doctor is not for everyone, she needs to take a year off then decide if she wants to continue her profession.

14. ATL's finest

December 8, 2014 at 5:18 pm

God bless U Ona! I swear they are all in their feelings for this fake shit.. She might be going through a lot, she can get help. Dumb people forget that it cost a lot of $$$$$$ to broadcast infos and search for someone…Bullshit..

• Tombra

December 9, 2014 at 2:04 pm

“Dumb people” smh. I wonder when people will learn to make their points without being abusive. We have a long way to go.

15. Lindiwe

December 8, 2014 at 5:39 pm

I don’t understand how Nigerians are always cursing. And no, I’m not Nigerian.
    Like my Nigerian friend will say why are you all taking advil for another person’s cramps?
    Just look at all the nasty and un needed comments. You guys are way too aggressive. Someone gets married, insults, someone dies, insults, someone is missing, insults, someone wins an award, insults, someone wears something, insults, everything, insults. You can make your points without calling people whom you don’t know ungrateful, irresponsible, etc. I have Nigerian friends and I love them very much, but the one thing I do not like about majority of the Nigerians I know is that they’re very insulting, strongly opinionated and hateful. I go on Nigerian blogs and websites, read comments and I’m gobsmacked by how much hate and awful comments that flows in you guys. It’s totally ridiculous. Y’all don’t have to be abusive and have an opinion about every and anything. Throughout yesterday and up until now, Nigerians have been on social media ranting over BBA. Y’all need to be expressive without being aggressive.
    I know I’m gonna get insulted but it’s expected.

• NagosBigBoi

December 8, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Thank u so very much! Please all y’all need to listen to this person o! The insults do not add anything. We need to learn to disagree in a civilized fashion. Everything no be fight!

• Babym

December 8, 2014 at 6:46 pm

My darling Lidiwe God bless you. your head is there. I am Nigerian and I am grateful u called us out because u have spoken the TRUTH

• [email protected]

December 8, 2014 at 7:51 pm

So cursing is now exclusive to nigerians?? Myopic. Take ur butt to MtO, tmz, ny post and any major blogs in fact and see what real cursing is.

• Keepingitreal

December 8, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Whoever you are Lindiwe…Thank you, May God bless you!!! I am Nigerian but i have never been able to get along well with most Nigerians. You are 100% accurate about most Nigerians and it sickens me at times how they are.

• Serene

December 8, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Lol. I guess u’ve never visited MTO, TMZ, NY post and other major blogs if u consider these insults. Are Nigerians passionate in their expressions? Heck yea. But sounding like insults are exclusive to Nigerians is very ignorant. Ps: go read the commentss people made on facebook and abc regarding this issue. Its cowardlyfor u to sit behind a computer and make blanket statement about a whole nation. Tell us where u’re from and i guarantee u that somone will tell u of at least one negative stereotype about people. So dont stand in the dark throwing stones when u get to protect ur own people’s flaws. Grow up.

• Jennifer

December 9, 2014 at 10:51 am

Guess what? You validated her point. I’m not saying only Nigerians are aggressive, but if we’re going to be factual, most Nigerians tend to be insulting, and aggressive, myself included.
      You could make your points without telling her to “grow up”. You don’t know her personally to say such. Using Africa as a whole, Nigeria takes the award for that. Yes we’re very expressive people and we don’t like being taken for granted, but I believe not everything should be end in a fight. Matters can be addressed in a civil way. One doesn’t have to say “you’re myopic” “grow up”, etc. I agree with her a 100% and I’m definitely going to take something out from what she said.
      At the end of the day, your comment validated her point. I was hoping people would comment and maybe agree or disagree with her in an accurate manner, but trust Nigerians.

• Jennifer

December 9, 2014 at 10:51 am

Should be and end in a fight*

• Tamba

December 9, 2014 at 3:21 pm

@Jennifer, it seems like you are looking for straws to grasp at. Do u even know what myopic means? Myopic means short sighted….and it is suitable in this situation if the poster felt like the original poster was making bad judgement. How is telling some to grow up an insult kwa? I didnt like how she came at nigerians exclusively either, while hiding her own nationality to be equally scrutinized. U people just like making a mountain out of a mole hill. Geez.

• Jennifer

December 9, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Tamba,
      Smh, I don’t know what myopic is? Really? So using it in this context is appropriate? You see what I’m talking about?
      So if someone is disagreeing with you and tells you to grow up, you’d be okay with it? If you want to make a point, do so without insulting me in the name of making a point, SMH. I’m sorry, but the truth hurts. 3 years ago I’d have abused her for making a point (which is true), because I’m Nigerian and won’t want anyone making a negative remark about Nigeria, but this girl is right. Umm how many people agreed with her above? I didn’t want to accept it when I read it but I was cold inside, and I knew deep down she was saying the truth.
      And what makes you think she hid her nationality? Just because she didn’t say it doesn’t mean she hid it. Lindiwe? She could’ve posted as anonymous. Btw, I believe people from Zambia and Zimbabwe bear that name.
      Congratulations! You also proven her right.

• M

December 8, 2014 at 10:27 pm

lol, this trait is not peculiar to Nigerians my dear and there’s nothing wrong in being opinionated (I for one think it’s good to have an opinion), but it’s how you present your opinion that matters. I think you’re just mad about them ranting about BBA not this issue because some of the comments above are not completely unnecessary. There’s no way to even tell that all of the comments above are made by Nigerians.
      ( btw, what exactly is this BBA rant you speak of? I’m quite active on social media and I haven’t seen a lot of rant. Then again I might be alone on this)

• Just Me

December 9, 2014 at 4:29 am

HUH!!!!
      For real
      So from where you are from, you do not curse….Ok o.
      Moving right along.

16. M

December 8, 2014 at 5:40 pm

”That’s how we Nigerians are. We are never ready to take responsibility for our actions’? Not taking responsibility for an action is not something peculiar to Nigeria, it’s a human trait! Besides, not every Nigerian is like that, please learn to speak for yourself. Thank you 🙂

• Olohi

December 8, 2014 at 5:55 pm

That’s Mo’s comment. I wanted to respond but I decided to ignore.

• Uyi

December 8, 2014 at 5:57 pm

That’s Mo’s comment. I wanted to respond but I decided to ignore. I hate when people make comments like that.

17. Exquisite

December 8, 2014 at 6:11 pm

Uyi and Olohi why are you both saying the same thing, jinx. I wanted to say that. Or are you the same? I wanted to say exactly that, cause I’m sick of reading such. Anywayyyyyyyyy.
    Hmm, Thank God she’s found sha. If she ran away, (I doubt, abeg I’m not saying she did oh, ejo biko svp), she didn’t have to do that. But I don’t want to make comments I’m not sure of.
    Life is stressful.

18. Bvl

December 8, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Glad she is alive … On a second note Mental Health problem is real .. I am not saying that’s the case here but something to look into ….. #DonotbeinDenial#GetHelpASAP

19. Idomagirl

December 8, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Praise God.

• Tobi

April 24, 2015 at 10:50 pm

Nice braids.

20. ada

December 8, 2014 at 9:29 pm

OK.. family member or friend…u better don’t disturb us again.. since Nigerians are nosy and busy body.. i tire for people o.. u for look for am urself and not ask pple to help…its a natural reaction for people to want to know what happened.. even family members am sure u guys asked..
    so don’t insult pple if they are asking what happened-u could just have nicely said the family requests privacy at this time.. simple not too long drama abeg… Nigerians were not bad wen u were asking for help..*take several seats abeg..*-try to be real

• Susan

December 9, 2014 at 11:01 am

I believe you also need to take several seats. If she really left on her own, that was inconsiderate of her. But why do you guys have to call names?!!! “You better don’t disturb us again”, since when did missing cases become private? So someone is missing and it should be handled privately? Really? And where were people called busy bodies? Also, since when did telling someone to mind his/her business become inappropriate/rude? The thing is, I don’t agree with what the girl did, but the fact remains it’s not in our place to call them names. Simple. I can’t get hypertension over a matter than doesn’t involve or concern me.

• Tamba

December 9, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Wait wait….someone telling us to mind our business is appropriate but “u better dont disturb us again” is an insult?? Loooool. I now believe that this is one person or a group making these ridiculous comments under different alias. U guys are reachingggg.

• Susan

December 9, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Madam Psychologist, really? I don’t understand how someone can stay such BS and actually think they’re being analytical. Not be only alias, hiss!

21. Efe

December 9, 2014 at 1:09 am

Dear nigerian resident physicians in the US, there are a number of resources available for residents who are mentally exhausted. Each program has an antonym pus support program. Reach out and don’t die in silence. Let’s all support one another and really care about one another. Life isn’t always what it looks like; and no one knows what the other person is going through. We should be our brothers/sisters keepers. Fehintola, we are sooo glad you have been found love and we hope after u have regrouped, you can share your struggles with us so we can also learn from it!!

22. Blah

December 9, 2014 at 8:18 pm

matter of fact it is our business what happpened to her. We announced on our timeline and put the whole Nigerian community unease. We actually demand it; if the news outlet did not report it we would be quick to accuse them of racism and now they did she reappears and y’all have the nerve to say it’s not our business. Then why make it our business when she was missing?

23. Ngozi

April 24, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Peace be still please. Congratulations to those who found their daughter. I also admire and appreciate those who prayed for her and helped locating her in one shape, form or another. I pray you always find great help also. God sees the deepest sincerity of your heart. It’s ok.