News

Charly Boy’s New Shoot is Quite Scary

Charly Boy - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02
More often than we want, Charly Boy treats his fans with photos of himself in daring outfits and looks.

And this, is a little bit spooky for the holiday season.

Check it out!
Charly Boy - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01Charly Boy - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 03

1. Anonymous

December 24, 2014 at 12:06 am

his kids will be proud of their dad!!!!!

2. Gee

December 24, 2014 at 12:26 am

Hmmmmmmmmmm……..i reserve the comment

3. fatima

December 24, 2014 at 6:23 am

He might not admit, but he’s in a very dark place right now. He needs Jesus, an intervention.

• jay

December 24, 2014 at 7:15 am

Na u know. Charlie, can u try something new and stop freaking humanity out?!

4. xtsy

December 24, 2014 at 8:18 am

ADHD grandpa stay confusing halloween with Christmas

5. noname

December 24, 2014 at 8:21 am

Hello bellanaijeriams. I have been lurking around here for years. Please i have a Problem and i need Helligkeit. First and formost i am not a nigerian and i live in Germany. My boyfriend and i have dated for almost 3yrs nie and we have a 2yrs old son together whom i love till death.the Problem is when i was pregenant with my son i found out he was still seeing his ex who is Ghana. By the way that where we come from. I saw it through his Facebook messages. When i comfronted him he apologized and told me it wont happened again. I forgave him and we moved in.10mths after our was born i went through his phone and i saw his whatsapp msgs with this same ex fiel. The girl was asking about our sons naming ceremony how it went and my boyfriend was telling her he Cant tell her cos she was angry about the whole issue . So the girl said i hope i am not making a mistake with this relationship.Then bae said oh why are you talking like that. Then they switch to normal talks. Before i forget bae asked her her shoe size and the gal sent her a pic of a shoe she want.I was soo devasted i wanted to quit the relationship.bae begged and sworn there is nothing going on. We had a deal to delete her contact and from his Facebook. He said he will deactivate his Facebook instead. Which he did. He also promise to restore trust nd deleted her whatsapp and fon Nummer.By then i wanted to go to Ghana and visit i vowed never to step my foot in his hometown. He pleaded with me to go and see his folks and for everyone to Know his wife and son were intown. He told all his friends to come and meet me. The girl also heard i was there.I stayed with his family and All was well. For ssomtime now he has been over protective of his phone. So i suspected somthing. He locked it so i couldnt snoop. Just lastweek he bought a new phone and just yesterday i discovered it wasnt locked so i snooped. I found out this same ex contact on whatapp. No chat but jUSt in his lists. I saw some other girls naked pictures they sent him and their chat. I wawasnt bothered about those. Just his ex contact on his list drove me insame. I confronted him and he became angry saying he transported his old phones contact to the new phone and automatically thatgirls nummer was in his phone. I dont trust him anylonger and he is back on Facebook and still friends with the girls. He is going to Ghana fabuary and he will be doing our introduction. Both families are aware .what do i do now. I have called off the relationship and everything.dont no if it was the rite decision pls help me.

• nola

December 24, 2014 at 10:22 am

You may want to send this to Aunty Bella: but I will give you my two cents before then, he will always cheat on you. If you can handle it, stay with him, if you cant then leave him……………………………………….and no words for Charlie there..

• joanne

December 24, 2014 at 9:50 pm

The hand writting on the wall is clear,a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. A word is enough for the wise.

6. Natalia

December 24, 2014 at 10:04 am

Sikini, always seeking for attention.