Scoop

Tyler Perry & Girlfriend Gelila Bekele Welcome Baby Boy – Aman Tyler Perry!

Tyler-Perry-December-2014-BellaNaija001

Yay!

Actor and producer Tyler Perry has reportedly welcomed his baby boy with Ethiopian girlfriend Gelila Bekele.

They named their new son Aman Tyler Perry.

According to People magazine, their son was born over the Thanksgiving weekend and that is why he was named Aman – which means peace and represents “the true meaning of Thanksgiving and then, of course, the holiday season.”

Congratulations to the new parents.

Photo Credit: Getty Images/Dimitrios Kambouris

1. LILO

December 5, 2014 at 10:37 am

I just don’t think this dude ever slept with any woman…he wanted a baby, he is mad rich and he arranged it. Look at the way he is holding her sef…you can tell those two have never banged ever. Babanla arrangee. Congrats tho…

2. ADEBOLA

December 5, 2014 at 10:41 am

Congrats and welcome baby boy

3. Mystique

December 5, 2014 at 11:05 am

Congrats Tyler Perry on your wedding and the birth of your baby……….*winks*

4. Mary Fynn

December 5, 2014 at 11:07 am

Rich baby from ur mummy womb, congrats to parents . Girlfriend really rock!

5. Funmilola

December 5, 2014 at 11:19 am

Congrats to them. I love tyler

6. Pasplushaute

December 5, 2014 at 11:55 am

lool @ lili. how else is he supposed to hold her?? people and their crazy ideas sha. Congrats Tyler Perry my crush, I still love you tho

7. Tess

December 5, 2014 at 12:12 pm

huge congratulations to the parents…i used to think he plays for the other side.

8. Kokoro Dudu

December 5, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Wait, I thought he’s born again? Apparently he’s bin f-ing. Damn!

9. Shocked!

December 5, 2014 at 4:53 pm

I’m a little confused here. Isn’t Tyler Perry the ‘good’ Christian-type movie guy. Why is his GIRLFRIEND preggos? What happened to all that celibacy-y messages his movies portray? or maybe I just assumed it.

• eyong

December 6, 2014 at 4:16 am

Sooo, uhm… I’m guessing you havent watched his movies, plays or tv show, because if you had, you’d know he always talks about sex and his dating/ unmarried characters FREQUENTLY participate in the act… so… what exactly was your comment referencing?

10. Miss B

December 7, 2014 at 9:49 pm

I must say I am surprised too because he is always putting out “message” movies about the importance of family unit, marriage, the “perils” of being “promiscuous” etc….and then he hasnt even put a ring on it?! hypocrite much?