News

29 Year Old Romanian Man Attempts to Sell his Virginity for £700 | Gets No Responses

BellaNaija.com

virgin romanian manA 29-year-old man from Brasov, Romania attempted to sell his virginity via a newspaper advertisement. However, he was greatly disappointed when no one responded weeks after placing the ad.

Seb Cierces was broke and in terrible debt. He was desperate for cash and thought it would be a great idea to sell his virginity, Mirror UK reports.

The advert read: “Man, 29, Brasov. Athletic and toned, dark haired. I’m selling my virginity. Price: 850 Euros. Transport not included.”

“I don’t understand it. I’m a good looking guy with a good physique. I thought someone might even offer me more.

I’m healthy, I’m no Brad Pitt but I’m not ugly either. I forgot to specify male or female in the ad and I didn’t even get any gay takers.

It doesn’t do much for your self-esteem to be rejected by absolutely everybody in the world…

I’ve worked hard in the fields and in farms all my life. It’s tough work but it has given me a great body. I thought people would be keen to try it out,he said.

Cierces reportedly needed the money to pay off debts arising from unemployment and having to finance the treatment of his diabetic brother.

Photo Credit: Mirror UK

1. Choi

January 29, 2015 at 6:01 am

If women try to sell their virginity, they usually get a lot of takers because a lot of guys want the “bragging right” of being the one to take a lady’s virginity, perverts plenty for this world and of course, a guy can tell (for the most part) if he’s doing it with a first timer. How can a lady tell you be first timer? There’s no way to tell if you no do am well… so your market go hard.

Anyway, if you wan hawk your virginity (if you are indeed one) at least use better picture that go sell your market for you. The pic you used looks very “I don’t care” .especially for a newspaper, so na you take your hand spoil your market from the get go. Anyway sha, I wish him the best due to his sad situation. Being broke and unemployed sucks and diabetes is a monster! I hope he gets help without resorting to that measure 🙁

2. hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

January 29, 2015 at 6:21 am

Buhahahaha. Why pay that much money to a novice when you can get a pro for less.

3. Yvonne

January 29, 2015 at 6:28 am

Funny.
    He should’ve used that means to seek for financial help for his diabetic brother rather than selling his virginity that is if he’s even a virgin.

4. meat in the cooking pot

January 29, 2015 at 7:49 am

all nah packaging…. ur packaging is not attractive enough for prospect customers!!! lmao.. the struggle is in deed real!!! this one nah chop and clean out!! lol

5. @edDREAMZ

January 29, 2015 at 8:52 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Lmaooo…. This fool just gat famous bcos of his stupidity nothing else……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

6. anon

January 29, 2015 at 8:56 am

lolz….see this poor toad…..do advert for ur kidney…..i go buy

7. Khaleesi

January 29, 2015 at 11:55 am

Awwwww poor lad.

A man with his virginity aint exactly a sexy man. ”
    They are total turnoffs esp if as a female, u are already ”ëxperienced”
    1. Virgin on virgin is Cool coz u learn together bou each others bodies.
    2. Virgin man with an experienced Woman aint cool, coz she wouldnt have the freedom to do all she desires with a rookie.
    3. Virgin woman with an experienced man. VERRRRRY COOL. He’s taking the lead, giving u private lessons and what not. though some men who are not virgins themselves dont want to have anything to do with virgins. lol

Back to Topic: If that offer was by a female, it would have been taken already.
    #LMFAO

8. funny

January 29, 2015 at 1:51 pm

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz see life

9. LMAO

January 29, 2015 at 2:43 pm

LMAO. Im so weak for this poor guy. How do people even think of such stupid things to do? Jheeze

10. hgfh

February 1, 2015 at 4:58 am

LOL maybe there’s a reason he’s a virgin at 29 years old?

11. oy

February 26, 2015 at 1:42 pm

hehehehhhehehehehehheheheh oshi oda nle pako