Music

Behind the Scenes! Yemi Alade is a Belly Dancer for ‘Taking Over Me’ Music Video

Yemi Alade - Taking Over Me [Video Shoot] (4)While we await the music video for Yemi Alade’s latest single ‘Taking over Me’ off her debut album ‘King of Queens’, we have got access to the behind-the-scene pictures.

The song produced by GospelonDeBeatz features rapper Phyno.

The video was shot in Nigeria and South Africa.

Check on it!

Yemi Alade - Taking Over Me [Video Shoot] (2) Yemi Alade - Taking Over Me [Video Shoot] Yemi Alade - Taking Over Me [Video Shoot] (3) Yemi Alade - Taking Over Me [Video Shoot] (9) Yemi Alade - Taking Over Me [Video Shoot] (10)_1 Yemi Alade - Taking Over Me [Video Shoot] (11) Yemi Alade - Taking Over Me [Video Shoot] (15) Yemi Alade - Taking Over Me [Video Shoot] (12) Yemi Alade - Taking Over Me [Video Shoot] (13)

1. @edDREAMZ

January 27, 2015 at 1:00 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    For my crush i can do anything…… Youtube mode activated….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. ralph

January 27, 2015 at 1:33 pm

And I keep wondering why johnny decided to leave this beautiful lady. Lol.. I’m expecting the video, yemi and phyno, this can’t go wrong.

3. ralph

January 27, 2015 at 1:34 pm

she always has brilliant outfits.

4. T.Girl

January 27, 2015 at 4:20 pm

You took the words right outa my mouth @Ralph…. her style is unique nd adorable

5. me

January 27, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Am here cos of my Man phyno…dude neva gets its wrong

6. olycassie

January 27, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Can’t wait for da video… Dis babe is superb wen it cums to wat to wear.. She’s rily stylish.. N just lik ralph I dnt knw y johnny liv dis stylish queen.. Lol. N also for my main man wen it cums to igbo rap phyno fino I kn u gonna do wat u knw hw to do best… Luv dis pair…