Scoop

Oscar Nominated Movie “American Sniper” hits Cinemas this Friday! Get Discounted Tickets at Tripican.com

Tripican.com presents American Sniper - BellaNaija - Janiary 2015

Tripican.com is back with another must-watch movie – “American Sniper“.

That’s not all, you can see any movie today at just N700 at the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas. Get free popcorn and a drink too – buy your movie tickets now at http://bit.ly/18qZyNE

Also, Silverbird Galleria is showing movies this week at a flat rate of just N500! Yes, just N500 – Tickets are available now at http://bit.ly/17vZyO4

Synopsis
From director Clint Eastwood comes “American Sniper,” starring Bradley Cooper as Chris Kyle, the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history. But there was much more to this true American hero than his skill with a rifle. U.S. Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle is sent to Iraq with only one mission: to protect his brothers-in-arms.

His pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield and, as stories of his courageous exploits spread, he earns the nickname “Legend.” However, his reputation is also growing behind enemy lines, putting a price on his head and making him a prime target of insurgents.

Despite the danger, as well as the toll on his family at home, Chris serves through four harrowing tours of duty in Iraq, becoming emblematic of the SEAL creed to “leave no man behind.” But upon returning home, Chris finds that it is the war he can’t leave behind.

Cast

Bradley Cooper as Chris Kyle
Luke Grimes as Marc Lee
Sieenna Miller as Taya
Kyle Gallner as Goat-Winston
Ben Reed as Wayne Kyle
Elsie Robertson as Debbie Kyle
Luke Sunshine as Young Jeff Kyle
Troy Vincent as Pastor
Keir O’ Donnell as Jeff Kyle

Watch the American Sniper Trailer below

Award Winning Movie – American Sniper
American Sniper received 6 Academy Award Nominations – Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Editing, Best Sound Editing and Best Sound Mixing! #Oscars

Congratulations to American Sniper star and producer Bradley Cooper on his Oscar Nomination for Best Actor and Best Picture!

Tripican.com presents American Sniper - BellaNaija - Janiary 2015001Tripican.com presents American Sniper - BellaNaija - Janiary 2015002Tripican.com presents American Sniper - BellaNaija - Janiary 2015003Tripican.com presents American Sniper - BellaNaija - Janiary 2015004Tripican.com presents American Sniper - BellaNaija - Janiary 2015005Tripican.com presents American Sniper - BellaNaija - Janiary 2015006Tripican.com presents American Sniper - BellaNaija - Janiary 2015007Tripican.com presents American Sniper - BellaNaija - Janiary 2015008

To get this and more movies at discounted prices visit www.tripican.com

1. bruno

January 28, 2015 at 8:29 pm

omg I saw american sniper last week. it was so good.it blew my mind. I didnt even know it was a real life story.

Bradley Cooper deserves the oscar nomination (even though he won’t win). so many good performances by male actors this year.

2. Wow

January 28, 2015 at 9:18 pm

This is a really really nice movie! Bradley Cooper was incredible in it.

3. mtchewwwww

January 29, 2015 at 4:30 am

The movie is OVERRATED! Choi. Bradley did a good job but the movie is basically sensationalizing war crimes and violence. Saving Private Ryan is a much better movie and it actually made me respect those who risk their lives for all of us even more. Back to American Sniper- All I can say is Thank God my company provided the tickets for free cuz I for vex mehn lol.. Chris Kyle was an SOB just like the republican/conservative war mongers idolizing him. A lot of people he killed were innocent civilians but his worshipers keep sweeping that fact under the rug because he was a military personnel. Anyone who criticizes military people or law enforcement personnel are automatically labeled as a traitor or unpatriotic individual as if being blood sucker and war/fear makes them patriotic. “Patriotic” while waving flags made in communist China, wearing outfits made in dictaBangladesh and so on lmaooo. Had it be a foreign sniper that killed that many individuals, republicans/conservatives will be calling for the person’s head on a platter. Mtchewwwwwwwww low life scums.

• Ige

January 29, 2015 at 8:02 am

Damn you went in hard but you spoke the truth!!!

4. mtchewwwww

January 29, 2015 at 4:31 am

*wearing outfits made in Bangladesh*

5. chikky

January 29, 2015 at 8:06 am

this is the best movie for 2015. love you Chris Kyle

6. Elead

January 29, 2015 at 10:03 am

@mtchewww, its obvious you don’t appreciate the facts of war. when you are facing a 10 year old girl, strapped with explosives (like we had in Nig some months back) or about to release a rocket grenade propeller, on a street with at least 30 people who don’t realize what is about to befall them; then at that time you’ll appreciate the fact that the seemingly poor child pose a threat and you too would want to protect the 30 people as against one person. It’s sad but that is the reality. don’t be biased.

• mtchewwwww

January 29, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Bias you say? Lol. Omo make I knack you a bit about my life. I come from a long line of veterans with the most recent being my older brother who was deployed 4x during the War in Iraq then numerous times for Afghanistan. My papa fought for my country just like his own father did. My mama was a trauma nurse who took care of wounded soldiers even while pregnant and running for coverage. I respect those who serve and protect us but I no dey respect anybody wey dey abuse their power, use others, abuse others or lie against others.

I was born in a war torn country and had to sojourn for up to 50miles a day in search of aid with other survivors. I lost loved ones to war and I still bear battle scars on my body. Some of my childhood friends, neighbord and some people I knew are no longer here because of war. The blood, the tears, the screams, the unwanted sound effects from explosions, exchange of fire and so on cannot escape my memory. Those scars both physical and psychological are constant reminders of what war is.

I know what war is. I lived it. I survived it. I oppose it. Chris Kyle killed “enemies” as well as individuals who were innocent civilians. If you buy into this BS that everyone he killed was a threat to him or the troops then that means you’ve fallen to the media’s prowess. They no wan report some of the people he killed who were innocent civilians or mention that in the movie because they want to make him out to be this grand ole patriot, role model and hero. Those who wan hail am can do so and those who want to tell the full story can do so too. It’s not bias, it’s life.

Furthermore, I moved to Nigeria eons ago and while Nigeria has it fair shares of issues, I found solace in it. I got my education, learned multiple languages and secured a great job which enabled me to establish a small business too. Come next month, I’m moving on to the next chapter of my life in a new country that I equally love… But regardless of where I dey, I no go support war or what this man stood for because na people like him wey destroy my village, my home and at some point, my life.

If you want to know what war really is, no ask the people way start am or even soldiers, no ask journalists or media personnel, ask the ones that had to live and fight through it. The innocent ones who had nothing to do with it and the ones who had to pay with their blood, sweat, dignity, tears and lives. Make I no over yarn (kinda too late lol), but I hope you understand my drift dearie, cheers!

• Julie

January 29, 2015 at 11:06 pm

Hi, I just wanted to say that your story moved me 🙁 Maybe more people especially Americans will understand the full effects of war if they go through a war on their own soil! I don’t pray or wish for that; just speaking figuratively because I doubt a lot of people supporting Chris Kyle and (or) war will do so if they had to deal with turmoil on their own soil. There’s no difference between the guy and all these barbarians wasting innocent lives in the name of “God” or for any other reason. They are all blood suckers and they’ll continue to die by their own swords too.

7. Yve

January 29, 2015 at 5:13 pm

This movie sucks…BIG TIME! I still love you Brad.

8. beee

January 29, 2015 at 11:26 pm

really, overrated. thank God i didnt waste my money. my colleagues kept saying watch it and i got the bootleg and it wasnt really as nice as lone survivor