Music

Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa Drops New Single ‘Blow My Mind’ | Listen

Dayo AmusaNollywood actress Dayo Amusa has released a brand new single called ‘Blow My Mind’.

The song is produced by PsalmJazzy and mixed by Teepiano.

The actress and producer shared her new song via Instagram and so far her fans love it.

‘Blow My Mind’ is a love song with a highlife tune and it is Dayo Amusa’s second single.

DAYO AMUSA 1

Listen and share your thoughts.

1. @edDREAMZ

February 16, 2015 at 3:42 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    All Nollywood wan join music…. Issokay..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. lynson

February 16, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Rubbish. Highly disappointed

3. straight

February 16, 2015 at 4:01 pm

I prefer this to her unforgivable track..great attempt….

4. Bimpe

February 16, 2015 at 4:15 pm

i was about to write “dayo is pushing her luck again” prior to listening to the song. the song sounds really good and trendy, we all know that in nigeria music industry you clearly dont need strong vocals, evident by the riff raffs produced so far. but this is an ok, impressive and you can hear her words clearly

5. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

February 16, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Very nice hair and makeup. But Dayo, this is an awful song and trust me, I’ve lowered my music taste to accommodate a lot of trash in the present day Nigerian music industry but this is a terrible song. Funny I heard it on radio some weeks ago and the presenter then asked us to guess the name of the artist blah blah. I just shook my head. My ears hurt Dayo.

6. Toju

February 16, 2015 at 10:11 pm

Auto tune everywhere. The only thing i hear is “Otipami”.

7. monisola

February 16, 2015 at 10:17 pm

its a beautiful song, and a very lovely voice, lets stop discouraging people, she tried ……hmmmmm ‘Naija’ it is well o

8. Bullet

February 17, 2015 at 5:15 am

Well done Dayo,keep it up…practise makes perfect. Just focus on your goal jare and don’t mind the evil monitoring spirits and destiny killers who will never have anything good to say. They have never achieved anything in their life hence the horrible remarks about other peoples attempt at good things.

God bless your hustle dear.

• paloma

February 17, 2015 at 1:48 pm

nice comment jare

9. Akeredolu temitope

February 17, 2015 at 9:37 am

The song i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ this, the song i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ dat! Mchsewww. Bad Belle dem! Sing U̶̲̥̅̊r own na make we hear!

10. Engee

February 17, 2015 at 10:39 am

‘you taught me how to kiss’ isokay…. sing on….

11. dami

February 17, 2015 at 11:09 am

This was surprisingly goooood ! and all the haters going on about “auto-tune” tiwa savage has more auto-tune than t-pain sef….goan play “girlie o” and listen to the last joint chorus
    Dayo Amusa…you this well on this joint mbok

12. Lullaby

February 17, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Practice make perfect, you can still do better, well done

13. Tinu

April 23, 2015 at 10:56 pm

Very lovely track,u hv realy tried.