News

Fayose’s Brother Says Ekiti Governor is Embarrassing their Family

Ayo Fayose

Ayo Fayose

Segun Fayose, the eldest brother of Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose, says the governor is embarrassing their family.

The Nation reports that Segun, a UK-based account, stated the following:

“It is a pity Nigerians are celebrating criminals. I am angry with Nigerians for electing somebody like Ayodele as governor. My children cannot come to Nigeria because of the terrible situation of our country.

I don’t have a relationship with any of our leaders because of their criminality and anybody who says I collected money from  the opposition should step forward to challenge me. Ekiti and Nigeria are bigger than Fayose’s name and both names should be protected.

I don’t want anything from anybody, but Ayo should stop insulting and abusing my father’s name. As a result of Fayose’s attitude, many people believe the Fayose family is rude but it is far from the truth.

I have spoken to him many times, but he refused to listen. Buhari and Obasanjo are old enough to be his father and I don’t know why he should be insulting them.

I am always sad with the situation of this country. Ayo’s arrogance is one of the reasons I said people should not vote for him prior to the Ekiti governorship election. If all I am saying is not true, my six children should die and I should end up in shame.

Most of us abroad are not happy with the situation of Nigeria. We are sad. When people call me from Ekiti to complain about Ayo, I tell them to forgive the family. People should not see Ayo as an ambassador of our family.”

1. concerned

March 23, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Just disgraceful

• What a pity

March 26, 2015 at 2:24 pm

WHAT A FAMILY!!!
      What kind of brother comes out to shame and bring down his brother by his utterances
      Even if his brother is as bad as he makes out, can they not deal and continue to deal with it privately as a family???!

And even if he must come out, can he not limit his displeasure to stating that the Fayose family is not rude???

If you want to prove your point by attaching it to a curse, THEN USE YOUR OWN HEAD ALONE*…
      WHY INCLUDE YOUR OWN CHILDREN IN THIS CONTROVERSY? – They will not die by your mouth — THEIR LIVES ARE NOT YOURS TO UPLIFT OR CONDEMN***

WHAT A FAMILY!

2. concerned

March 23, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Disgraceful

3. Grace

March 23, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Ayo Fayose….all in the name of politics is a shame.

4. dom

March 23, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Your children will not die. U will live to see their children. The truth has set u free. God bless you.

5. AnnieRose

March 23, 2015 at 4:29 pm

As in, this Ayo Fayose is far becoming a serious nuisance

6. thlae

March 23, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Kpichikom! If only lots of us R. This plain!

7. tunmi

March 23, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Lmao but why did he have to say his 6 children should die. He should have just focused the curses and effect on himself.

But bros, 6 ehn? You try oh.

• Tawakalt

March 24, 2015 at 8:59 am

amen ooooooooooooo””””‘ur children will not die in sha Allahu.

8. wagamama

March 23, 2015 at 5:04 pm

You will not die, neither will your kids! It has not come to that now aha! Anything happen naija peeps be swearing with their life and the life of their family members! ABEG don’t drag yourself and your kids into fayose’s mad matter. LEAVE HIM FOR KARMA!!

OAN: Why do Nigerians like attributing one family members inadequacies to all the others? Are they not separate individuals? With totally separate personalities?

9. prince

March 23, 2015 at 5:26 pm

I can’t stop wondering how Ekiti people will open their eyes and vote that nuisance until I saw the rigging tape, then it dawned on me that it was GEJ that forced him on them.
    That man needs a psychiatrist. Bros, God will keep you and your children.

10. Anon

March 23, 2015 at 6:25 pm

The family feud is still on. It didn’t just start.

11. me

March 23, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Nawa, just like Nigeria, this is a case of a disjointed family. You are in America cooling yasef, instead of coming to Ekiti with those your kids you have cursed, to vote.

You are no better than your brother, it is only a lunatic that places an unknown curse on his family, wonder why you dragged them into this. Obasanjo and Buhari can father him, but GEJ can’t father children abi. How about no one should insult anyone.

See, you step brother or fighting brother of Fayose, it is not that I don’t agree that your brother needs to chill, but your words are useless if you didn’t and would not come down to vote. You are in America feeling sorry for those who take out time to vote…..

• Sigh!

March 23, 2015 at 7:19 pm

My dear,

he didn’t curse his children, as long as all he said was the truth. Sometimes, take a minute, read, digest, and then you can choose to or not to comment.
      In his words, he said both Obasanjo and Buhari are old enough to be his father, and he should stop disrespecting them. Has nothing to do with the ability to father a child, voltron!

• Jojo

March 24, 2015 at 1:53 pm

Me or what do you call yourself. You have spoken out of context. Read carefully before you start insulting Fayose’s brother. We all know Fayose is a rogue. I really dont know why you gave such vague response.

12. anon123

March 23, 2015 at 7:45 pm

Apparently an “uncle” I never knew existed till today, is presently trending online for his criticism of another uncle of mine… INTERESTING STUFF!!

I rarely speak about my extended family online for reasons best known to me, but in lights of recent happenings I feel compelled to share the following;

1. To set the records straight, my late grandfather, Pa John Oluwayose (formerly Fayose), had 27 children from about 6 women (including my grandmother). The oldest of which is a Mr. Olu Fayose, who is based in Ibadan.

2. This London-based “uncle” by the name, Mr. Segun Fayose, claims to be the oldest son of the Fayose clan… I am presently based in London and i have had the privilege to meet and interact with most members of my extended family based in London. At no point did i meet with or hear of any Mr. Segun Fayose.

3. Based on this falsehood, I declare that he is an IMPOSTER and if indeed he is a Fayose, he is nothing but an ATTENTION-SEEKER.. PLEASE TAKE A SEAT, SIR.

4. I am not here to endorse, defend or support the actions of Mr. Ayo Fayose, but I feel compelled to set the records straight because I am tied to that family via maternal links and I refuse to see it used in scoring cheap political points.

In conclusion, I say, Politics should be limited to the politicians involved, leave their extended families out of this. Thanks.

• Mr Ebeniro

March 23, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Sorry, we don’t believe you.

• Marlvina

March 24, 2015 at 12:25 am

Just as you have informed us, its a very big family! Polygamous family ehh!…my dear you can’t possibly know all your uncles or aunties….if you are not so sure who he is, do more research into the family, but don’t just conclude by saying he is an imposter…same way we might see you as one too!

• anon123

March 24, 2015 at 2:17 am

Well said. I have done my research, Thank you. I have spoken to my Great-aunts and Great-Uncles and none know who this imposter is.

Simple fact is, He is not a Fayose. Believe It or Not, Your Choice.

Again, I am not here to endorse, defend or support the actions of Mr. Ayo Fayose, but I refuse to see it used in scoring cheap political points.

13. amh

March 23, 2015 at 9:09 pm

Fayose.omo ale jatijati

14. kole

March 24, 2015 at 2:55 am

Why all this fayose know what’s doing you people are just wasting your time. Believe it or not fayose is a leader.

• jojo

March 24, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Fayose, omo ale jatijati. Fayose na thief o. open your eyes. Fayose na real yeyer boy

15. Chi!

March 24, 2015 at 9:20 am

Ride on Ayo Fayose!am proud of u!u’re a true son of d soil n May God bless u richly!Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 2015-2019!God bless my country Nigeria!

16. Tope

March 24, 2015 at 10:19 am

Segun! Segun!! Segun!!! how many times did i call you? you are throwing stones oo and you know you should not be doing that when you live in a glass house. Segun you are throwing stones in the market when your mother is actually in the market shopping.
    1) Segun can you tell us why you left Nigeria and cannot come back even though you want to??

2) Segun can you tell us the role you now prodigal younger brother played to maintain your integrity??

3) Also tell us what it cost your younger prodigal brother to ensure he protects you and this family name name you are now protecting at all cost when you dragged the family name aground.

I will leave sleeping dogs to lie ooo, remember not to touch the tail of a Lion whether dead or alive.

• Taiwo

March 24, 2015 at 1:28 pm

Eskiss Me Sa/Ma , You called him 6 times. oya be speaker, blow wind make fowl yansh open

17. Taiwo