Scoop

Hilarious! Check Out Photos of Kate Henshaw, Hafiz “Saka” Oyetoro, Queen Nwokoye & More on Set in Asaba

Nollywood Movie (4)Nigerian movie stars Kate Henshaw, Hafiz (Saka) Oyetoro, Queen Nwokoye and filmmaker Tchidi Chikere were recently on set for a new movie in Asaba and the behind the scenes are simply hilarious.

The comedic movie definitely looks like one to watch out for as the stars posted some photos on Instagram showing them in action.

Nollywood Movie (3) Nollywood Movie (5) Nollywood Movie (2)Nollywood Movie (1)Nollywood Movie (2)Nollywood Movie (3) Nollywood Movie (1)

Can you guess what the movie title is?

Photo Credit: Instagram/simplysaka | @queennwokoye | @tchidichikere

1. LOVE

March 25, 2015 at 4:06 pm

I DONT REALLY KNOW BUT I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS TIME QUEEN OKOYE BE RECOGNISED IN AMVC AWARD. SHE ACTS WELL AND AS LONG AS THE NAME AFRICAN ENTERTAINMENT IS CONCERNED SHE HAS DONE WELL.

• Pat

March 25, 2015 at 7:50 pm

I absolutely agree!

• BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

March 25, 2015 at 11:43 pm

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!

• Mary

March 26, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Queen Nwokoye*. As you strongly believe, you should also be strongly aware of her name.

2. Bbamsmi

March 25, 2015 at 4:08 pm

I can’t imagine how funny the movie will be, photos alone are hilarious…

3. nell

March 25, 2015 at 4:25 pm

I love me some Queen Nwokoye and Kate Henshaw..talented actresses who don’t put themselves out there on display. If anyone needs to be on the so called red carpet often, it should be Queen she knocks it out of the park all the time!! in movies..

4. Bbamsmi

March 25, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Movie name is “Making Magic”

5. ssah

March 25, 2015 at 4:53 pm

lol

6. @edDREAMZ

March 25, 2015 at 5:04 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Lool… This is so hillarious…. I love our actors and actress i swear….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

7. Yvonne

March 25, 2015 at 6:23 pm

I totally agree with you LOVE(BN commenter)

8. bells

March 25, 2015 at 6:53 pm

Hate me, bt I ve never seen Tchidi Chikere look better!

9. Chicanita

March 25, 2015 at 7:35 pm

Queen Nwokoye is the queen of Asaba Nollywood movies. She really plays those characters so well

10. Les 'slut for PDP Jona 100%GEJ evry...

March 26, 2015 at 12:22 am

Omo that Queen Nwokoye na’something else oh!
    Recently saw her much abt Igbo movies; as much as I don’t undstnd Igbo but her hilarious acting skills should be Recognised in d wider industry by now n I think ds movie is good step.
    Aunty Kate (I hop don’t get a dirty slap frm her) is still doing it.
    Kudos 2 all d cast n crew

11. Chiemeka

March 26, 2015 at 8:56 am

I totally agree with you all. It’s high time Queen Nwokoyo gets they necessary acclaim regonisation. They babe can act for Africa and she has come a long way. That’s why I was surprise why ada Mbano was not nominated for amvca for any categories or even best Igbo movie. Instead they nominated that boring “onye ozi” that has no content. Obi Emelonye movies are just over hyped for nothing.

12. TWIGS

March 26, 2015 at 3:53 pm

ISN’T IT IRONIC HOW THE TALENTED AND GIFTED ONES MAKE THE LEAST NOISE?? NEVER SEEN QUEEN ON THE RED CARPET….LOOK AT TALENTLESS HALIMA AND HER FELLOW JUMPOFFS, THAT CANNOT ACT EVEN IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT…TAKING TASTELESS PICTURES WEARING HIDEOUS WIGS AND WHATEVER GARRISH OUTFITS THEY CHOOSE….

QUEEN WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU..NATURAL BEAUTY AND TALENTED YOUNG LADY THAT YOU ARE!!!