Creative Streaks Workshop presents its 2nd edition called ‘The Art of Composition’ powered by Jide Odukoya Photography. It is a 3-day practical workshop on the basic elements of making a powerful photograph needed to evoke emotions. Composition essentially involves a whole lot of elements which will be critically expounded on at the workshop.
This workshop suits photographers of all levels; from beginners to intermediate, and professional photographers looking to upgrade their skill base regarding the art of photography.
The course outline will include:
- A Portfolio Review Session: Making amazing photographs you and your client would be proud of
- Basic Rules of Composition, Colour, Reflections, Perspective, DOF and Point of Focus. Highlights would be made on the use of each of this elements
- Understanding Natural light and creating artificial ones when its not available
- Client Management: Getting the best mood from your client mood at photo sessions
- Finding inspiration in everyday life
- Making moments as opposed to photographing the moments
- Tutorial on enhancing your photograph with basic workflow software
Date: March 18-20 2014
Day 1 (Introductory Class on The Art of Composition): 9 AM – 5 PM
Day 2 (Field Work & Portfolio Review): 10 AM – 5 PM
Day 3 (Advanced Tutorial on Workflow Management & Photo Enhancement): 9 AM – 5PM
Venue: Conference Hall Lekki Waterside Hotel, Plot 2B Wole Olateju Crescent,
Off Admiralty Rd. Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Investment: N50, 000