Relationships

New Boo Alert for Ebuka Obi-Uchendu? It Sure Looks like it!

BellaNaija.com

We just love love and we like to find out about possible new love stories!

Looks like media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has got a new boo and her name is Cynthia.

Ebuka & Cynthia (2)

According to sources things kicked off officially for the two of them about four months ago at the wedding of Soundcity Exec, Olamide Adedeji, where Ebuka was a groomsman.

Update – November 20, 2015: Ebuka states him and Cynthia had been dating for a year at that point.

On Valentine’s Day Cynthia posted a cute (and cryptic) photo of the two of them together and she captioned it ‘My best friend and my lover. Happy Valentine’s Day.’

Ebuka & Cynthia (4)

We love how comments on her Instagram feed from friends shows their support for the couple.

Ebuka & Cynthia (1) Ebuka & Cynthia (5)

We are super excited for them and can’t help but notice that they’d make a stunning couple.

Ebuka & Cynthia (7) Ebuka & Cynthia (3) Cynthia 1

About four days ago Ebuka posted a picture of her and captioned ‘#MusicMonday #Rockstar’

Cynthia

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Joan85

March 6, 2015 at 2:42 pm

So that comment at the bottom of this BN post (http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/01/16/we-dem-boyz-banky-w-noble-igwe-ebuka-obi-uchendu-tunde-demuren-turn-up-in-dubai/) was correct afterall. hahahaha I swear BN commenters can out your relationship even before you know you are in one lol.

• mrs chidukane

March 6, 2015 at 2:55 pm

@Joan, you won’t believe I actually followed the link to look at the comments, Lmao! On BN, the tea is always served piping hot.

• Busarni

March 6, 2015 at 3:46 pm

@mrs chidu; Hmm your guluma (gossip) no be here ooh. How are you jare? Even though we support different presidential candidates; still love you though. Big e hugs

• mrs chidukane

March 6, 2015 at 4:18 pm

@Busarni Love you too jare! Everyone knows good ashiri makes the world go round 🙂 Hugs

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian

March 6, 2015 at 5:21 pm

Iyam back from following the link. Amebo is good for the soul, he! he!
      Cheers for the weekend, everyone!

• banjo

March 6, 2015 at 9:07 pm

I can’t believe I went to snoop.

• banjo

March 6, 2015 at 9:04 pm

I can’t believe I went to snoop.

2. Tosin

March 6, 2015 at 2:49 pm

unacceptable. i thought it was me and you.

3. lovin moi

March 6, 2015 at 3:02 pm

@tosiin,wake up dreamer!!! He’s taken lol!

4. Addy

March 6, 2015 at 3:04 pm

Hmmm ok o lets wait and see the outcome of this introduction.

5. Enkay

March 6, 2015 at 3:17 pm

I”m in crush with this guy and he doesn’t even know I exist. And now he is gone ‘sobs’.

6. *Real* Nice Anon

March 6, 2015 at 3:18 pm

They look good together.

7. cinderella

March 6, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Lol,old gist I told my cousins about this in January and they called me stalker. I like them sha Ebuka needs to leave the market.

8. O

March 6, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Stale gist, I saw them at a wedding last year, my friends asked him for a pic and he obliged, the evil eye the babe was giving us eh, he put her pic on his IG on her bday with one kain cryptic message and has been tweeting about falling in love since last year, so yeah BN you guys are kinda late

9. O

March 6, 2015 at 3:48 pm

the funniest is all the IG comments with “people in the know” saying stuff like y’all re too cute, at last and shit like that, any stalker that knows simple maths can put 2 and 2 together and get the right answer abeg. lol

10. Dd

March 6, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Lol. Ebuka and Cynthia’s relationship started since last year. I don’t know why they are hiding it and yet put pics on instagram. If you want the media to know nothing then post nothing on social media. Hoping for wedding bells

11. Fatimah

March 6, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Left to Ebuka, the whole ish would be kept under at least 1m yards of brocade but Aunty has to claim ownership 🙂

12. Steph

March 6, 2015 at 4:24 pm

He’s in love with her father’s money. Lol Jk. She’s Vincent Obianado’s daughter, the Young Shall Grow boss. Best of luck to them!

• pearl

March 6, 2015 at 6:45 pm

Steph Steph omo guys are not smiling ooh. Lool na him wan carry last? I dey look U

• Carliforniabawlar

March 6, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Hian!!! BN commenters! Choi! I see what you did there….you just added another dimension to matter…lmao. God is watching you in HD IMAX

• Pongee

March 7, 2015 at 10:20 am

Loool! I wouldn’t say he isn’t because I do not know his intentions, But the fact that her father is who you said he is ( true) does NOT Mean he has the sort of money you are referring to. Fact!

13. chukwukadibia

March 6, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Can you even imagine,i am jealous?over someone who doesn’t even know I exist?hahahahah,chukwukadibia biko laff at yourself oh…so Cynthia kisses that sumcoius lips all the time? And sometimes wakes up to that lovely smile of his? *cryingggggg.

• Endowed

March 9, 2015 at 12:16 am

hahahaha you’re too funny

14. ynnon

March 6, 2015 at 4:28 pm

She’s a cutie. If she’s the new boo, who’s the old boo?

• Doo

March 7, 2015 at 10:15 am

She was a former tv presenter, she’s Yoruba although she’s married now can’t remember her name

15. jefka

March 6, 2015 at 4:39 pm

ebuka n hs killer smiles………
    its high time he got off the available market.

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian

March 6, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Forst question that caming to mind!

16. hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

March 6, 2015 at 4:44 pm

She is very cute. Wish them the best

17. laura

March 6, 2015 at 4:53 pm

Finally!!! Ah, thank God! I always felt he was too dignified to still be on the market. Glad for both of them.

18. Zee

March 6, 2015 at 5:41 pm

My bf( in my dreams) dating another babe!
    Why is the world angry at me. 1st it was OC ,now Ebuka. GEJ must go!

• mz_daniels

March 6, 2015 at 7:12 pm

lol @ GEJ must go. The way some peeps be screaming like GEJ is the reason they’re booless. Tk heart dear, there’s a frosh dude with ya name on it

• Ibukun

March 7, 2015 at 6:04 am

Zee i know right!!! That’s how OC just disappeared from the picture like film trick. GEJ must truly go!

19. nene

March 6, 2015 at 5:45 pm

she looks like her father. i still don’t see the fascination women have with ebuka, dude seems arrogant, but i must say he seems interesting.

• ms lala

March 6, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Thank you…I don’t get it. He is not attractive to me. And yes on some occasions if u are unlucky dude can be so bloody rude. My baby cousin use to be a fan til he stared at her like an idiot when she ran and said am a huge fan…I walked over told the bloke he was average and a rude bloke. Broke my 14 year old cousins heart. I have ran into celebs in LA and they take pics with you and sign autographs. Do u blame him, someone who never thought in his life will smell money let alone fame…yes am beefing hard for my fam, that little girl was def embarassed. YSG boss won’t even let it happen. Hope he is not rude to his 10 brothers and sisters

• Osa

March 6, 2015 at 10:21 pm

i wonder, he isnt of even any significant pedigree. dude just found fame hustling all hustlables. from bb, to ebony life the spot, naija politics etc he will never turn down any offer for the next penny.

• Malo

March 7, 2015 at 10:11 am

What exactly does he do for a living?

20. Aunty

March 6, 2015 at 5:48 pm

How is this news?

21. tish

March 6, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Lol, I wonder how she feels about this your news, seems like she was dreading this reveal. She needs to be thick skinned tho, silly comments like @Steph’s will always come up. Look the other way and live your life to the fullest. I like them together.

22. Fifi

March 6, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Can he stop dressing like Akeem from Zamunda sometimes, some his nija outfits r borderline poofterish

23. hannah

March 6, 2015 at 7:09 pm

she’s 24.

• LOL

March 6, 2015 at 10:04 pm

he’s 34.

• Bleed Blue

March 7, 2015 at 10:10 am

And God no go vex

• Lohi

March 7, 2015 at 2:57 pm

She is actually 25.

24. Laila

March 6, 2015 at 7:34 pm

Neither is attractive. Stunning couple, ha

25. Osa

March 6, 2015 at 10:07 pm

I always knew Ebuka would never settle for and lady who wasnt Igbo. He and Nobkle igwe can coat their tribalism with sugar and honey to make them look liberal. Na lie. Biafran spirit.

• Author Unknown

March 7, 2015 at 3:55 am

What?? We need to deport them then. Let them go and host Big Brother Igbo in Anambra. LOL.

• osas you need your medication

May 21, 2015 at 8:11 pm

Osa, so because a man marries a woman that he loves and it so happens that the woman is from his ethnic group, (according to your myopic mind), the man is now a tribalist? I think you and the people that liked your comment need meds ASAP. Incas you are not aware, all over the world, majority of the people marry people from their same race, tribe etc. Majority of Caucasian s will marry Caucasians, More Asians will marry Asians, majority of Yorubas will marry Yorubas and Igbos will not be a exception!!

26. Zara

March 6, 2015 at 11:26 pm

Hmmmmmmmm

27. Croniii

March 7, 2015 at 12:46 am

Hiannnn, all dis hate comments am gerrin about my Ebuka! Buh heard dude is rude sha… Still like him thou!

28. Croniii

March 7, 2015 at 12:53 am

Chaiiii, so she took him! I had sleepless nights cos of Oc ukeje now Ebuka… Nawa!

29. Anon

March 7, 2015 at 1:26 am

Cynthia!! FINALLY we are aware of how she’s been searching for a bf especially after her ex! All the numerous aso ebis and weddings she’s been to in search of one and BAM! She finds ebuka congrats! Search don end. We know you are hooked on this guy (weight loss, trying to be stylish to keep up ) but keep CALM ( We know you are ) He will propose And you two will get married. God bless your Union.

• Acc

March 7, 2015 at 10:09 am

Lol yessss! To the weight loss and trying to look stylish .

• name

March 8, 2015 at 9:19 am

Why are you so bitter??? Even replying yourself? its obvious..hahahah …get well soon 🙂

• Love

March 7, 2015 at 10:47 am

Why so bitter? You sound like a hateful frenemy.shes a happy babe. Love her.

30. dee

March 7, 2015 at 1:28 am

Aww, bless!

31. Boo'ed up

March 7, 2015 at 1:36 am

since we are on the new boo alert topic, abeg BN spill the tea on Gbemi Olaterus man…

• Olori Tari

March 7, 2015 at 9:23 am

Maybe you need to give them more clue na… Lmaoo like the ones in the other post! Ah ain’t nothing wrong in helping BN with their news. After all one big BN family init?

32. Dd

March 7, 2015 at 7:26 am

Hahahaha. Gbemi olateru’s man indeed. But ebuka is truly rude and arrogant yet he will say it aint true.he dosnt evn acknowledge people’s greetings.in his mind,everybody is in luv with him.

33. clairvoyant

March 7, 2015 at 7:46 am

urgh!!!!!! i don’t know why she is forcing him to put up her pictures. so annoying

34. viv

March 7, 2015 at 8:08 am

I remember clearly in one of the spots episodes wen they were talking abt orobo n lepa n Ebuka said he luvs ladies with a bit of flesh, so is he confused now cus dis Cynthia girl is so skinny with super thin legs n a massive head n wide mouth, Ebuka is obviously eyeing her Papa’s pocket, his elder brother Ugo did that too wen he went for Chief Enekebe’s daughter Ify. This Obi Uchendu guys sha.

• Ms dodo

March 7, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Maybe his spec has changed overtime cos she only started losing weight or maybe it’s because he also goes to the gym, a girl gats keep up.! although she looks way tooooo skinny

• Tonye

April 15, 2015 at 5:34 pm

Ah! @Viv You just took the words outta my mouth. Immediately I saw her pic, I was like what happened to the “I love women with flesh” talk on The Spot. So I guess he was lying then or his taste for women drastically changed overnight. Hmm diaris God o.

35. Chiemeka Ugo

March 7, 2015 at 9:12 am

Nigerians and the way the yan dust. Ebuka obi uchendu is neither from a poor background. Dude is also from a rich background, so all u peeps saying his there for the money should mind what the say. If you do not know the person very well don’t come and spill out stuffs that you do not anything about. I already like dem two already.

• ms lala

March 7, 2015 at 11:38 am

Rich background don’t make me bloody laugh. Like seriously stop it ..it ain’t working. Riiiiiiiiiight he’s from a rich background oshi.

36. mywifeisfiiiiiiine

March 7, 2015 at 11:05 am

@ Osa, you really should be ashamed of yourself for making that statement about Ebuka hustling for every penny; do tell how else he is meant to make money if not to work hard. It is someone like you that wants a drug peddler or 419 as boyfriend or husband. I Pray You Never Have The Joy Of A Hardworking Man since you detest hard work so much. You said he is not of significant pedigree, the successful ones that are of significant pedigree did it by hard work and not by stealing. I have a lot of respect for people like him; and not the babagindas, obasanjos, and the numerous criminals that occupy our space in Nigeria. Never criticize a hardworking man or woman, there is dignity in work. And idiots actually liked the comment, I weep for Nigeria.

• Tella

March 7, 2015 at 11:25 am

Surely you can send whatever across without cursing . I weep for you too you should also join me in weeping for yourself

• Osa

March 8, 2015 at 5:38 am

Abegi, calm down.
      All your evil prayers will turn on you and for you. If you are not ebuka coming on this post, then you must be some randon creature. your bitterness and anger is messingu up bigtime. Learn to respect people’s opinions

• esosa

April 15, 2015 at 5:13 pm

hmmmmm oootoh oro…. meaning true talk!!!

37. Yo

March 7, 2015 at 1:12 pm

It’s sad how bitter you lot can be..What have they done to you people ? Hate you are not a fab as the babe? Lol @ her trying to be stylish. Girl has been since day one. Youre probably fat hence hating she’s lost about 4kg.Anyone who knows Ebuka knows he isn’t a gold digger. And the girl is too smart to let someone in coming for money. She has had loads of men come for that and can smell it from a mile. Yes I know this because she my good friend and one of the happiest people around. Ebuka and Cynthia have been friends for 4 years now. Now in love. Let them enjoy it please. Don’t distroy something beautiful. I thought bella Naija do not allow such negative comments ? Disappointed. Her friend 🙂

• Lohi

March 7, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Everything is hate these days! You guys need to say something new. Sure, some comments are cruel, but they are not “hate”. That’s why people fail to grow these days, constructive criticism, they call it “hate”. Please let your phone/lapotop/iPad rest and stop being unrealistic.

• Hmmmmm

March 7, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Eziokwu! Please, defend your friend but don’t defend Ebuka. He is #1 on the Gold Digger’s list.

• Tee

March 7, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Looool you don’t know her then friends for 4yrs hmmm

38. Lola

March 7, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Hahahahaha….BN readers will not kill me…taking Panadol for someone else’s headache.

39. me

March 7, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Anambra men can gold dig! Looool! Btw I am from Anambra so I know. And yes Ebuka is rude and arrogant.

• Anon

March 7, 2015 at 4:55 pm

I was told it was men from Enugu state.

• Author Unknown

March 8, 2015 at 7:08 am

Now I’m confused because I was told it was women from Enugu, Anambra and Imo. LOL. You guys need to get real. Gold digging is a bad universal human trait.

40. nnenne

March 7, 2015 at 3:11 pm

@ me…..Please do not generalize. Am from Imo, married to an Anambra man.
    No one in his family is a gold digger. All his relations that I know married women from modest families lower financially than them. They love nice looking, well behaved, intelligent women from good families.

• camo

March 9, 2015 at 10:54 am

Ebuu nwa Obi Uchendu…. You ve found gold biko dig it no shame in your hustle..But if I were to say shaa, you be nwa afo anambra na, shebi u get contact with nest oil wey make you come to present for face of okija bee unu.. Hustle for something real, like supplies or anything in his oil coy make mega money..See now if you were rich all these people wont be calling you gold digger..lOOOl! But Ebuu boy u re full of yourself and you too like rich people…But then if its your hustle biko make sure it pays, make sure that Cynthia girl marries you! After all a woman is a man’s helpmeet, Biko let her help you to real money no be all these change you collect crossing and uncrossing your legs and smiling non stop on that “The spot” programme thingy.. eemm that girl wey be dey give you bank deals.. you know that one wey you dey always come anchor their programme, i be think say una dey together sef.. Nothing do you shaa..Make sure this hustle pays!!

• esosa

April 15, 2015 at 5:11 pm

see groooooooooove ooooo lol!!!!

41. Mee

March 7, 2015 at 6:23 pm

I laugh at most comments, cos y’all clueless and have little idea about what is actually going on. It’s obvious you guys posting hate comments scramble Instagram post nd tweets, putting two and two together. But then, what is important is that they are happy together. How do u make ur lives colorful with all these hates? Move on please

• Plural of hate is hate(s)

March 7, 2015 at 11:33 pm

One hate. Two hate(s) #TakeNote

42. Mee

March 7, 2015 at 6:36 pm

Haters gon hate #teamcynthia winning still

• ms lala

March 7, 2015 at 9:32 pm

You think Vincent is going to let his daughter marry him….this ish is too funny. It ain’t happening, her family dont even like him like that. They are allowing her to have fun…but am telling you right now Vincent wants that wedding to shake the town and bring it to its knees and it ain’t happening with her marrying ebuka. Dude is a gold digger the last two girls he dated came from nice pocket homes but they didn’t go public because the chick’s weren’t about that life that will lead to marriage with him. One of his bros dated a girl from a well off family, tried to introduce marriage talk and the babe curved him. U think Cynthia”s bros gon let this ish fly. Girl go drink Kunu right now.

• esosa

April 15, 2015 at 5:09 pm

EWO!!! reading with pop corn and coke… eheeeeeen see gist o

43. T-O-P

March 7, 2015 at 9:57 pm

Y’all say this dude is a gold digger! I need some gold, where can I dig? Location report ASAP

44. maureen

March 7, 2015 at 11:52 pm

cynthia is from a very very private family wonder how she is handling all this mess. feel bad for her. but then again i heard she had plenty wealthy suitors (her dads friends sons) and she refused. so she knew what she was getting into

• Nina

March 9, 2015 at 10:29 am

She’ll still end up marrying one of those referenced suitors.. if not one from Neni. Im sure her brother Obiora wouldn’t even allow it. Ebuka, will soon be in the market again.

• Gracie

April 15, 2015 at 3:59 pm

They r abt to marry. Hp u hv seen d new post hater!

45. Adamma okorie

March 8, 2015 at 6:44 am

I can’t deal with hateful people really! Was going to ignore this but say something I must! All of you banking on Ebuka’s ‘single hood’ should do so only in your dreams. Ebuka is Cynthia’s boyfriend whether y’all like it or not. End of! Stop it with the gold digging comments and all the other spiteful things spewing out of your mouths!
    And to my darling sweetheart Cynthia, nne I hope you’re not paying any mind to the comments? Onwero Ihe meganu! We dey kampe! Anybody that’s hating is just bitter, unfounded comments and commenters, the lot of them. Thank you to those that genuinely wished them well…. Ebuka/Cynthia’s voltron…..:D

46. robby

March 8, 2015 at 7:31 am

Is four months enough for wedding bells? Hian! I see this relationship ending in four months time!!

47. Yikes

March 8, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Omg I thought Ebuka swung the other way! So, although i think he’s super gorgeous, just never saw him as a prospect. Lol. My bad.

48. Ebony

March 9, 2015 at 12:44 pm

Aww @ Ebuka’s “this pencil needs to finish soon” comment

49. Chi!

April 15, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Congrats Ebuka n Cynthia!am happy for u 2!God bless ur union.knowing Ebuka well!he no send all of u haters!for ur info haters,Ebuka is from a well off family,well educated,in naija n abroad,well trained n grounded igbo n catholic!i knew he will not disappoint when getting married.Ebuka is getting married to his kind,all i said he is,is what is fiance is too,like marrying like,he’s not a gold digger!all u haters dont know him n his family dats why all dis rubbish cmments!well am not surprised!he’s a celebrity now,so he’s paying d price from all these ignorant commenters!i genuinely wish u well ebuka!from a unibuja student!

50. stella

April 15, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Congrats Ebuka and Cynthia, all this hate for one person? Girls dewy vex o cos d bono no settle for them lol. Una blood dewy hot abeg.