News

President Jonathan, General Buhari at their Polling Stations while Voting Disorganisation Prevails

BellaNaija.com

Late INEC officials, card machines not working, accreditation not started.

These disorganised conditions seem to be the norm for a lot of polling stations across Nigeria, according to first person reports circulating social media.

On a positive note, the two most popular presidential candidates – incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan for PDP and GMB – General Muhammadu Buhari for APC, have both been spotted at their polling stations, although Jonathan’s card has been taking a long time to be accredited.

Buhari at Daura in Katsina State

The President Live on Channels TV, in Bayelsa

IMG_9953.JPG

Here are the Osinbajos

IMG_9955.JPG IMG_9954.JPG

How are the conditions like at your polling station?

Photo Credit: Instagram.com / DeleMomoduOvation & DayoOmonoriowo | Twitter.com

1. tunde fadipe

March 28, 2015 at 10:36 am

INEC officials haven’t arrive my [email protected] in abeokuta….accreditation not in progress.

2. ada nnewi

March 28, 2015 at 11:12 am

Accreditation is ongoing and orderly at the 2 different polling units around mine, including mine in lekki…

3. jinkelele

March 28, 2015 at 11:55 am

All is fine in Ajao estate isolo.. Accreditation started at 8am in most polling units. I was done with mine in 30mins. A few errors with pvc card reader for just a few voters. But each pilling unit had 2 card readers. Quite organized.

4. in diasopra

March 28, 2015 at 12:00 pm

wow. closer look at Gen. Buhari really shows his age.

5. honey

March 28, 2015 at 12:45 pm

What is dame wearing? Ki lo kan po yi?

• Ayaba

March 28, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Ko ye mi o! I sure will miss this clown.

• Respect

March 28, 2015 at 11:29 pm

@Ayaba. Pls. Can you kindly show us ur mother?

6. BEAUTIFUL

March 28, 2015 at 12:59 pm

Mine at my ward in Lekki started very later but it’s progressing now, My spouse and I have done ours and it feels great!!! Can’t wait for GEJ to be declared the winner to the glory of God!!!

• Dee

March 28, 2015 at 3:58 pm

To the glory of which god?

The god of indiscriminate looting and corruption abi?

Anyway, my area (lekki 1) had a very late start but the INEC officials eventually showed up at about 11:30am.

• BEAUTIFUL

March 28, 2015 at 5:08 pm

GEJ will be declared winner to the GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER GOD THE SON GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN AND AMEN

• Dee

March 28, 2015 at 8:49 pm

If we get GEJ again, then I will know it’s because God wants to truly beg for forgiveness.

Because it’s only God’s wrath that can make Him allow that man rule us for another 4years. We will be forced to fall on our faces and seek His face.

So if it’s that type of glory you mean…perhaps we speak of the same thing.

7. Fols

March 28, 2015 at 1:49 pm

The Dame herself! By this outfit (babanla party dress!), you obviously believe you’ve already won! 🙂

8. Bolanle

March 28, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Unable to vote due to an electoral fraud. I have my PVC but INEC claims the the register containing surnames from O to Z have not been provided by their office. Not funny at all, I wait to see the outcome of this process.

9. fleur

March 28, 2015 at 3:10 pm

Mama Peace! I am digging ya Aviators. Abeg dash me na.

• Sunshine

March 28, 2015 at 10:13 pm

No sha cannt, she might not have anymore left after this election. Remember that ICC is alrady calling her. BTW, that is one ugly attire. eewwwwww

10. lakinky1703

March 28, 2015 at 4:28 pm

The people in Festac are just too matured! They have been very peaceful about their voting process. Keep it up Festac! Vote wisely… congrats on shunning violence!

11. KingsQueen

March 28, 2015 at 4:37 pm

alls well in Festac Town… was even able to drive to my PU after much thot cos the scorching sun was discouraging, got accredited and voted in less than 2hrs, priority had to be given to elderly citizens and pregnant women though. Peaceful Process

12. HelenEventsBlog

March 28, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Is that GEJ’s shimi? I still don’t understand those styling both of them. Anyway, i and my have voted and i’m super excited. Can’t wait for the results.

13. Sunshine

March 28, 2015 at 10:11 pm

Well, I guess you forgot to report that the card rejected the president PVC card three times. Was it cloned? just saying.

14. freeman

March 28, 2015 at 11:00 pm

no report about sambo abi the man no vote?anyway Jona win election my broda God win