Scoop

Watch What A Little Girl’s Response Was to being Called “Ugly”!

BellaNaija.com

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This Photo Was Used Purely For Illustrative Purposes

We bet you can’t guess what a 4-year-old girl’s response was to being called “ugly”.

In a video recording uploaded on Facebook, she tells an older lady about her day; which included being called “ugly” by a boy in school and her witty response.

Watch!

1. fleur

March 7, 2015 at 6:21 pm

LOVE it. Rock it gurl! Dish it back the way it came to you and some more!

2. Tee

March 7, 2015 at 6:27 pm

Awww bless her

3. Anon

March 7, 2015 at 6:32 pm

Two thumbs up!

4. Sisi

March 7, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Epic, God bless you little girl for that response.

5. wagamama

March 7, 2015 at 6:48 pm

HAHAHA!! EPIC RESPONSE! Very politically correct!! Young child, oya #chop.knuckle!!!!!!!

I remember during the training period of my former job, the ethics manager would quiz me everyday about 1.No earrings? 2No makeup!!?? 3.NO HEELS!!!!!? and you’re not a deeper life member???????? In her defence, she said and i quote “……you cannot take up a position with the management team, and look like a teen while you’re managing people wayyyy older than you, no-one would take you seriously”………… ermmm

So….. ermmm……. when i get to work without any makeup on monday, can i use this line?…….. “I came here to work and not to make a fashion statement??”

• nene

March 7, 2015 at 11:11 pm

lmao. you can never win as a woman. i was not offered a job once because the woman said i was too high maintenance, and she wasn’t sure i would do my job well. smh

• Wagamama

March 8, 2015 at 1:37 am

wow! I’m not even sure how i would react to that.

• Shooting Star

March 8, 2015 at 4:28 pm

You can win as a woman, that’s if you really want to…

• NP

March 7, 2015 at 11:48 pm

Thought it was your former job? Why would you see the lady on monday?

• Wagamama

March 8, 2015 at 1:33 am

yep yep….New job. #Domino.effect! The makeup lessons i forced myself to learn are now my daily rituals. My former colleague/manager is not the issue here, when i get to work on Monday, bare faced and back to status quo (FIRST TIME), someone’s bound to blurt out a comment or two. Albeit in a friendly manner.

6. hilda

March 7, 2015 at 6:48 pm

lmfaoooooooo

7. Tat

March 7, 2015 at 6:57 pm

sweet little intelligent girl. I hope one day she grows up to be a strong black woman

8. Changing Faces

March 7, 2015 at 7:53 pm

I love this beautiful little girl. “He told me I looked bad, I told him have you looked in the mirror lately”… hahahahaha

9. oyinda

March 7, 2015 at 7:53 pm

God bless your heart gorgeous….parents need to teach their kids to think like this little girl as a matter of fact some adults need to reason like this also..we should embrace how we look without seeking validation from other people….looking pretty does not take you that far in life but your intelligence and good heart would make you excel faster at least that is how it should be rather than what the society glorifies nowadays where opening your private parts and being daft is the trend of the day

10. www.thelmathinks.com

March 7, 2015 at 8:01 pm

I couldn’t make out all the words but this little one is so beautiful , especially from within. I pray that this beautiful heart of hers remains this way, unaffected by all the ugliness of the world, even as she gets older. She’s a feisty little thing; I didn’t come here to make fashion statements or to look pretty, I came here to learn. #epic.

11. chiege

March 7, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Ouch!

12. zandyzay

March 7, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Evly

March 7, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Beautiful little girl… The world is soo obsessed with what they consider beauty but we should be teaching our children abt inner beauty and being better human beings. Lovely girl, witty response.

14. missiey

March 7, 2015 at 8:56 pm

Awww so sweet, epic response!

15. keechi

March 7, 2015 at 9:07 pm

That’s my daughter!!

16. [email protected]

March 7, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Lol! Too cool for school!
    This child is everything. If only grown ups could reply snazzy remarks in this manner, people will make less hate statements.

17. NIBU

March 7, 2015 at 9:35 pm

Those people using style to throw shade at females talmabout “this is what we should teach our daughters”, you can also teach your sons to concentrate in school, respect their classmates irrespective of gender, and not emotionally bully/harass their female classmates calling them ugly. The fact that he think calling a female “ugly” is an insult is just a reflection of his society, OUR society.

18. NIBU

March 7, 2015 at 9:36 pm

I love this little sweetheart, what a confident little girl. Her mum must be so proud ❤️

19. *curious*

March 7, 2015 at 10:08 pm

see sweetness. God thank you for these little people, they’re just a joy.

20. nene

March 7, 2015 at 11:10 pm

lmao what a cute girl. she’s not ugly at all. boys/men feel the worst thing you can say to a girl is you’re ugly or you’re fat.

21. chi-e-z

March 7, 2015 at 11:30 pm

lol she like mi na cam here 2 luk preeeti mi cam here ta learn. bye felicia hehehe 😀

22. Chinagorom Martin

Chinagorom Martin

March 7, 2015 at 11:47 pm

More kids need to learn from her what school is about. At her age I would never have thought like her. And that is just the right mindset at that age. And, actually she’s beautiful, and killer smart.

23. www.sigggo.blogspot.com

March 8, 2015 at 12:30 am

Epic response from a beautiful little girl.

24. Lady D

March 8, 2015 at 1:55 am

The girl is too cute and her response was grand. I love it! 🙂

25. D

March 8, 2015 at 3:30 am

I have a few friends from the Carribean and being sassy comes naturally to them by the time they are done with you verbally you’d wonder if you just got whipped physically just by a verbal dress down. Self esteem is definitely not an issue for this lil girl I hope she remains that way.

26. Emma

March 8, 2015 at 6:03 pm

awww.

God bless you lil lady & your mama for doing such a great job.

27. Calabar Gal

March 8, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Good on her. She’s got her head screwed on right. – right from the cradle….

28. Endowed

March 8, 2015 at 10:24 pm

YASS!! little girl you tell him. Too sweet

29. uju

March 8, 2015 at 10:31 pm

LOVE IT! Smart girl., i pray for thie type of wisdome for our young girls today.

• uju

March 8, 2015 at 10:31 pm

this type of wisdom*

30. Mrs Nwosu

March 9, 2015 at 9:09 am

Did anyone notice she didn’t want to say the word ‘ugly’. God bless this child. She is beautiful inside out.

31. Bruness

March 10, 2015 at 10:35 am

Mi no cam here to make fashion statement me cam here to leaaarrnn!!!! In the next 20 years or so he’ll eat his words cos not only will you turn out more beautiful than you already are you’ll be soo good @ whatever you’d be doing then.

32. h

March 11, 2015 at 8:06 am

I love…. I Love…. I loveeeeeeeee her!. Her confidence, wisdom, Accent, is admirable. Others kids will be short of what to say n run home crying to their Mum but Hell no.She drops it like it’s hot.My kids must watch this n learn o.Kudos to d Mother for such an upbringing