Relationships

MUA Zainab Azeez got Proposed to at WED Expo!

BellaNaija.com

WedExpo-2015-11230On Sunday April 26 2015, at Wed Expo 2015, makeup artist Zainab Azeez of ZA Makeovers (she’s done makeup for Eku Edewor, Damilola Adegbite and Sika Osei) got the surprise of her life!

Zainab was an exhibitor at WedExpo 2015 in Lagos and Damilola, her boyfriend, came to support her at her booth. He would later decide to propose to her in a memorable way that day!

Video by Xteam Studios

Hear from the groom-to-be,

From groom-to-be, Damilola
Zainab and I have met through a colleague 5 months ago and everything just fell in place. Yes, it seems like a short period but the truth is when you meet that person (your soul mate) you just know. I really don’t know how to explain it but you just know and there’s really no point wandering around for what’s not lost and wasting time.

I have actually been in previous relationships of 3 years and more but this one has been very different.

I know she loves proposals and love stories but I had told her many times that I didn’t believe in them. Actually that was a trick as she just understood and never expected she would get one.

So we planned to check out wedding rings together on the island after the exhibition. When I came around, I discovered they were jewelers around and tricked her into window shopping for rings. She found the one she really liked but I told her I couldn’t afford it, and maybe we should check somewhere else.

When she returned to her stand, I quickly dashed out to use the ATM and went back to the jeweller, Rings et Al to buy the ring. But I didn’t know what to do as I had decided to pop the question later.

Photos by Jide Odukoya PhotographyWedExpo-2015-11103

Coincidentally, I met a friend after I bought the ring who introduced me to a proposal planner exhibiting at the expo, LoveBugs Proposals. I told her I wanted to propose now at the expo and asked her to help plan it and all the rest is history.

The Proposal!
Zainab was invited to the exhibition ground in the guise that she would win N1 million Naira if she emerged a winner as ‘best posed picture’ while collaborating with co-exhibitors, Jide Odukoya Photography and 5D Imagery.

So we had her posing for photographs right in the middle of the exhibition floor at the admiration of a large audience. WedExpo-2015-11118 WedExpo-2015-11120

With Zainab flashing various poses, the music changed to ‘All of Me’ by John Legend and I stepped out from the crowd towards her with a rose (which actually was a ring holder) and on bended knees, flipped the rose opened to reveal a ring and proposed. WedExpo-2015-11123 WedExpo-2015-11128 WedExpo-2015-11137 WedExpo-2015-11150 WedExpo-2015-11153 WedExpo-2015-11159 WedExpo-2015-11240 WedExpo-2015-11257 WedExpo-2015-11266She was totally stunned! and then she said Yes! 🙂

Photography: Jide Odokoya Photography | Instagram: @JideOdukoyaPhotography
Proposal Planner: LoveBugs Proposals | Instagram: @lovebugsNg
Ring: Rings et Al
Video: Xteam Studios @XteamStudios

1. irryn

April 28, 2015 at 10:47 am

sweet…sitting on my desk and wishing it could be me,Dear husband,do well to come on time lol the joke isnt funny anymore

• Ebony

April 28, 2015 at 10:57 am

Lmao, I know right.
      I wake up thinking God it’s not fair o, it’s not funny o. I’m a good person and I know it. Always been. Everyone at work and everywhere agrees I’m wifey material. My mum says if she’s a man she’ll totally marry me. But I’m not only unmarried I haven’t had a bf years.
      I feel like people see me and assume I’m taken, so no one comes.
      But I know God will arrange it in His time, that’s why I keep thinking “God it’s not funny o”

• Stella Otuore

April 28, 2015 at 11:42 am

Babe I understand what you are saying but think well and deep your real boo may just be staring at you for years with you not giving him any chance.

• deb

April 28, 2015 at 11:43 am

Pray, Pray&pray.

• nira

April 28, 2015 at 11:51 am

Ebony, you are totally not alone…

• Tokunbo

April 28, 2015 at 12:20 pm

never mind dear yours will come… i had known the man i am dating now since 2012( met him on facebook yes online oh, he thought i was someone he knew well i put him off because i didn’t send all these “”i live abroad types'”but occasionally commenting on his posts and he doing the same on mine) May 2014 my brother got married in America and the whole family had to travel.. While in my hotel room in NYC i dropped him a message ( i dey find who go carry me waka) saying “”i am in your neighbourhood””. He was ecstatic drove all the way at 10pm we didnt go anywhere but talked in his car till 1am (we didný know time flew) and thats how the friendship started. I had other toasters and kept hoping some UK guy would be “”the one”” but he messed up BIG TIME and i am happy he did. September last year my man surprised me by flying me out there and threw a surprise party. For Christ,mas he did same flew me out again. Today we are inseperable even though he lives in NYC i enjoy a healthy long distance relationship( hehehe) hes coming home next month and its to take it to the next level fingers crosed. Love can and will happen just keep and open mind and don’t pressure yourself.

• Opsy

April 28, 2015 at 12:30 pm

In his time my dear 🙂

• OAA

April 28, 2015 at 1:04 pm

Same here. God is with us

• Belios

April 28, 2015 at 1:06 pm

I can relate with what you are saying.. its so not easy when people think you are taken,yet you are so single. love will find us like Zainab. :):)

• Nahum

April 28, 2015 at 1:14 pm

God knows you are a good person and will bless you at His own time. Just remain patient dear, its worth it

• didi

April 28, 2015 at 1:28 pm

STORY OF MY LIFE IN A NUTSHELL!! GOD HEAR US!!

• Ese

April 28, 2015 at 1:30 pm

“”keep an open mind””

• RIFF RAFF

April 28, 2015 at 3:41 pm

I’m going to be very frank with you here , ladies. To those who may feel concerned:
      PRAY against the soul-ties gotten with ex-boyfriends if u’ve had pre-marital sex. Some exes just have bad vibes and when u call it quits, for some strange reason, you can’t move on, no matter what u do. You feel invisible in front of potential suitors or they just break up for no reason when you’re sure you’ve almost sealed the deal. .If you are experiencing repeated failure in relationships, or come from a long line of women who never get married, engaged or stay married for long, you need to break free from that generational malady ASAP.
      WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THESE THINGS EXIST!!!!

Many of you can’t find a decent guy to marry cos you’ve had extremely unholy practices in the past and these practices now hinder God from finding a suitable mate for u. That is how most of u even ignorantly got yourselves spirit husbies.
      Please, when u go home, empty your drawer, THROW AWAY everything connected to your exes. LIKE EVERYTHING. Gifts and stuff or u give them out. Put the past completely behind u. Nothing should hinder your future.
      PRAY without ceasing and evict all attachment to your exes, break all unholy spiritual ties, stop fooling around.
      PATIENTLY and PRAYERFULLY wait on the Lord while He equally works on your character.
      Then come and testify here on BN *winks*
      Hope this epistle helps.

• irryn

April 30, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Ebony you are wife material of many yards,pray and believe,for my mind now i be counsellor hahahah,thats how i feel too babe,but Holy ghost fire pursue that husband to come fast….still on my desk wishing twas me

• Uche

May 2, 2015 at 6:04 am

I can soooo relate… but don’t loose faith. God will perfect all.

• SISI WURA

April 28, 2015 at 11:40 am

its not funny ooooo

• ACE

April 28, 2015 at 12:18 pm

Omg! Lmao. You just made my day and my thoughts exactly

• bae

May 7, 2015 at 7:38 pm

not funny at all dear!!!

2. Vivadrew

April 28, 2015 at 10:48 am

So beautiful and tear-dropping proposal.

3. treasure

April 28, 2015 at 10:49 am

beautifull…………… God bless you both.

4. Spicy

April 28, 2015 at 10:50 am

Her man is sooo fine, those lips, the dimples, tall dark and handsome. Chai!

• cc

April 29, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Please get your own o!

• someborry

May 10, 2015 at 7:41 am

My sister I tire!! that man is off the market and it is so sad…… too fine biko!!!!

5. Nnomsie

April 28, 2015 at 10:52 am

Is dis tears in my eyes like say na me be Zainab. And why are they encouraging them to Kiss when Zainab’s parents haven’t collected the full bride price. Hope their Pastors/Parents are seeing them for those that are Christians. Nice one.

6. Ebony

April 28, 2015 at 10:54 am

Public proposals. Cringe!
    What if she wanted the 1m more, side eye.
    Love the spontaneity of this one though. Too cute. And a plus as she picked out her ring herself, yay!
    The unpaid MC should have just shut the FU though.
    That’s how I went for a wedding, the couple was having their first dance and one of these restless MCs was making unnecessary noise at such romantic time. Saying stuff like “this one pass Bollywood, chia, in 9mths times na shout o”, blah blah.
    I’d have stopped dancing and asked him to shut up and go back to dancing, msheew (okay I wouldn’t, but I plan to be a bridezilla with my DJ, MC and the rest. DJ for example cannot be playing songs like wa jo bi Indomie o or hold am for your waist, sekem)
    Did the “MC” kneel down too? Lmao.
    All these my colleagues will not behave and let me meet someone through them.
    The guy is fine o.
    Congratulations to them

• nonye

April 28, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Honestly! I thought I was the only one that noticed the antics of the “emcee”

7. Dee

April 28, 2015 at 10:54 am

wow, congrats girl…you see now, all those guys that are in the business of wasting time, dating a girl for over 2 years and wont eventually propose to her, this guy met her in just 5months ohh…if you know after few months you wont marry a girl, just let her go, stop wasting people’s time, this goes to both parties, especially the men, may God bless the home you are about to start Damilola and Zainab

• cos i say so

April 28, 2015 at 2:01 pm

he dated someone else for 3yrs tho

• Person

April 28, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Yeah, but he wasted another girl’s time for 3 years, no? 🙂

• BunmiAmara

April 28, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Lol ,you call it waste?’ what about 8years??? my dear its a two street ohhh .from what i have learnt dating no body is forcing you to stay or continue in the R.ship.

• goodiebagman

April 29, 2015 at 12:54 am

Ladies start looking for your potential husbands when you are young then. Not when you don dey 30 you start pressuring every guy you meet to marry you after a few months. Start when you are 24 – 25 so inadvertent desperation no go hold you. And if that same guy had proposed to you when you were young you’d have been forming thinking your doo doo don’t stink and he wants to steal your youth. For those who are young, start looking for your husbands now – real talk

8. oma Oma

April 28, 2015 at 10:56 am

I was there and it was amazing!!!!!! The man is even finer in real life,can you imagine…..Lol! I kept screaming and jumping like it was my sister that was being proposed to…….Congratulations Zainab!!! God bless you both immensely

9. oma Oma

April 28, 2015 at 10:57 am

And I just want to add ,when a man knows what he wants and is ready,he goes for it!

10. Miss_Flygerian

April 28, 2015 at 10:58 am

Awwwww….this is just too cute for words. The bobo fine die.

11. BETTIE

April 28, 2015 at 10:59 am

HMM THIS JUST MADE ME SHED SOME TEARS NOW SO ROMANTIC GOD BLESS BOTH OF THEM

12. Richbims

April 28, 2015 at 11:01 am

Wow!!! so beautiful i’m so touched

13. candice

April 28, 2015 at 11:07 am

Awwwww…. dis is so sweet

14. Eyitayo

April 28, 2015 at 11:20 am

Awwww so happy for her. One day one day mine too will happen

15. adelegirl

April 28, 2015 at 11:30 am

I am so happy for Zainab! I don’t know her personally but I follow her on IG and the heartfelt joy with which she shares the love stories of the brides she makes up and always prays for them, won my admiration. I am happy that she is getting her own beautiful love story too. She is such a talented MUA. I wish she had done my wedding make up. God bless your impending marriage Zainab, you will find favour, peace and abundant provision as you plan this important next phase of your life. As you have made happen for others, God will make happen for you too.

• Peg

April 28, 2015 at 12:32 pm

@adelegirl You made cry now…

• Opsy

April 28, 2015 at 12:33 pm

That’s so sweet of your @adelegirl!

16. ThatAbiribaBae

April 28, 2015 at 11:41 am

All these people that keep shedding tears, una lacrimal gland (tear gland) must be overflowing o!
    Congrats Damilola and Zainab!

PS – le boo if you’re reading, pls, biko, jor, lean towards the private 2 aside kinda proposal. Thank you very much!

17. DESIREAYO

April 28, 2015 at 11:47 am

So so beautiful ..Bae take a cue 🙂

18. taiwo

April 28, 2015 at 11:50 am

okay, me i know her personally. and its so true she is a reserved and shy person, but she is an awesome person…
    i prefer this proposal to the guy that did his own at polling center….durrrr… hope bae is taking notes o.. ehen…
    congrats zainab..

19. tunmi

April 28, 2015 at 11:59 am

Congratulations and all.

What he said about his past dating of 3 years and now this if 5 months reminded me of some BN posts.

20. Adaeze Writes

April 28, 2015 at 12:02 pm

So sweet…I love surprises! Please new couple, don’t forget to send your wedding pictures to Bella so that we can view. God bless.

21. Lonely Girl

April 28, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Really tired of being lonely… Happy for you Zainab really happy for you and wish this was me. I pray for the day I’ll meet my man who wouldn’t cheat on me. Last pant I dated left me with a low self esteem. (Still healing) Not having any of that again in my life.

• MyOpinion

April 28, 2015 at 6:34 pm

Dear Lonely one, Let’s start by you [email protected](Will give you my private mail and number). Let’s build that self confidence… Love the name remark”Pants” Hilarious!!
      I hope am not being too direct, and i don’t come off as being desperate. Cos i might never get the chance to meet you, though you seem like me (hopeless romantic) Would be gunning to get a response from you, am going out on a limb here, hence giving love a chance to find us.

• Pam

April 28, 2015 at 8:18 pm

My dear,start by changing your name..”Lonely girl”?..like really.You are what you think boo.Change your thoughts,love you first then believe me there is no way that special someone will pass u by

22. TA

April 28, 2015 at 12:34 pm

I have read this story like 3 times this morning. Lol 🙂 Don’t know why, but I’m still smiling. Congratulations Zainab and Daramola.

23. tammy

April 28, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Dear God, it’s 2015. Pls I need my own man. (tearing up) congrats dear.

24. Opsy

April 28, 2015 at 12:36 pm

This is a very beautiful story…
    ‘m so not spontaneous but I like the spontaneity in this story…
    Very beautiful 🙂

25. tammy

April 28, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Dear God, it’s 2015. Pls I need my own man. (tearing up) I’m tired of saying by this time next year, I want it this year. Amen! Congrats dear..

• Dahmiee_

April 28, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Dear Tammy, this is a permissive will not sure its God’s perfect will. he his planning something great but by the time you ask too much he grants (permissive will). You will regret it later. God’s time is the best.

26. dearestzee

April 28, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Congrats Zayn,Allah bless your new journey.

27. xena naima

April 28, 2015 at 1:41 pm

I wish someday this will be me. I didn’t want to open the post cos it will only give me reasons to think why not me. But am glad i did. Love is such a beautiful n should be celebrated. I hope someday soon it will be moi. Feeling sad.

28. oluwabukola

April 28, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Lovebugs proposal did a good job. Wow! That was amazing. To the great bride and super cute boo! God bless you guys

29. JB

April 28, 2015 at 1:54 pm

I loved when he said ‘thank you’ after she had accepted. Congrats guys.

30. Manuella

April 28, 2015 at 2:01 pm

I teared up…. its so cute….. and the guy is super handsome jez!

31. lala

April 28, 2015 at 2:03 pm

May this year be alot of people”s year o.Guys please take note there are many decent girls out there.The problem is just too many choices for them.Its not fair o.Reach out to them, you know they deserved to be loved.

32. nons

April 28, 2015 at 2:11 pm

very nice..congrats to them,i jst feel like crying….i pray God answers my prayer….

33. Priscy

April 28, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Wow…i just dey smile here for office
    just happy for her…

le boo…where art thou?
    I am ready, locate me asap

34. Bvl

April 28, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Now that’s a man that knows what he wants for sure !!! Congrats to you both ..

35. akissi

April 28, 2015 at 2:24 pm

so happy for zainab and her le boo and sincerely pray that the Lord blesses their love and thier home. for those who are waiting for le boo, let me encourage you all not to be scared of dating sites if you are or short enagagments. After dating guys forever and always praying and fasting that ‘next saturday ring will come’ nothing dey pa. Fast forward a few years met my husband online, he proposed to me in 2months, we got married after 4months and today is our 3rd wedding anniversary and as God is my witness, I dont think anyone could be more caring, loving or as generous as my husband. I am the happiest i have ever been…plus the guy no like quarrel at all so we have never actually had a better fight since we met 🙂

36. AVE

April 28, 2015 at 2:33 pm

May I give you ladies some advise (speaking from experience). If you want to get married PRAY..that firstly, the right guys comes along(by that I mean your God given husband). Secondly, that he is truly ready to commit to you and ready to shoulder the responsibilities of being a husband. Thirdly, that God will prepare you for the challenges of marriage. Also make sure that he is done with all past baggage and he is no longer romantically linked with his ex. Last thing you want is to be married to a man who wasn’t ready to be a husband and didn’t really want you as his wife. Every one has their own time….I would hate for anyone to go through what I did. Be patient and wait on the LORD.

37. jumie

April 28, 2015 at 3:46 pm

i”m happy for her. don’t know her, but reading this….NICE!
    what many think(being engaged or in a serious relationship) is yet to happen. By His grace, it will be possible.

38. nonye

April 28, 2015 at 4:11 pm

Lovely proposal, she was sooooo happy and she has a lovely smile.

P.S – Some “emcees” really need to learn when to shut up and pull back. The emcee was undoubtedly enthusiastic but he made so much noise, and insinuated himself into the moment when the groom-to-be was on his knees. He is clearly in love with the sound of his own voice.

39. straight

April 28, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Bella I really wish you’d have a segment for hook ups for single people of certain age after stringent background check cos it can be coveted by some dubious persons. Sometimes good men and women need a nudge to meet that person who compliments them. I for one wouldn’t say I’m perfect but I’m good person, my friend once told me that I’m a wonderful person but my problem is that I expect so much cos I give so much, I know one thing for sure is I cant stand cheat or two timers. I don’t do it and it didn’t stand well with people I was with, I’m not financially dependent on anyone, I guess some guys like fluid girls. Anyways it would really be nice to meet people on a mature platform. #dimpled smile#

40. Iyun

April 28, 2015 at 4:32 pm

Congrats Zainab.. Father Lord please do mine too soon o becozi this isn’t funny anymore…

41. nene

April 28, 2015 at 5:12 pm

hot boyfriend! congrats!

42. nene

April 28, 2015 at 5:13 pm

omg so sweet!

43. blackcoffee

April 28, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Omo this bobo is fyneeee….single ladies betta tap on this blessing

44. BunmiAmara

April 28, 2015 at 5:38 pm

I and Zainab went to the same uni and from the lil i know she’s a lovely person i pray they blossom in their Love.

45. *curious*

April 28, 2015 at 6:18 pm

smh…orishirishi comments and chanting from the audience 🙂 I love my Nigerians.

Congratulations Zainab and Dami!!

46. Searching

April 28, 2015 at 7:12 pm

Hi, ladies, 27 year old Man, got a stable, job, car and I don’t live with my folks… no i’m not rich, i hope to be someday. Love my mum to death though. Love God, not overtly spiritual (would love to be more though), good sense of humor. Oh and I’m igbo. Blackberry pin: 7E1B5D42

• NaijaPikin

April 28, 2015 at 8:09 pm

And we have now witnessed the birth of BN’s match making service

• adelegirl

April 29, 2015 at 10:53 am

I like this guy. You already know what you want at 27. Not very many guys start to think along this route till they’re in their 30s. I hope some of the ladies bemoaning their boo-less state have contacted you. I remember a BN wedding post where the couple first “met” through BN comments section o.

47. anon

April 28, 2015 at 7:52 pm

Don’t worry dear. It is well and everything will work out for good at the right time. I’ve been married more than 10 years and still get the I want to marry you talk from strangers. I’m taken and they seem to think I’m single lol. When the right guy comes along he won’t be in doubt that u are the one.

48. Ringsetal jeweller

April 28, 2015 at 10:26 pm

Damilola was really excited that he overpaid me for the rings he got for the proposal.. (lol) Refunds has been done anyway.

49. Empress Tiara

April 29, 2015 at 1:04 am

Awww this is so cute nd dope,i feel.so happy like I’m d one its happening to.Wish them both happiness…blushing

50. fake by aisha

April 29, 2015 at 1:09 am

oh mashaALLAH congratulations zainab.

51. Efee

April 29, 2015 at 6:02 am

LOL @ the obnoxious guy on the mic….chanting ‘this is original’ over and over….eish! I truly wish these two all the best and God’s blessings in the journey ahead. To my BN sisters desiring a partner/spouse – please hang in there and wait patiently for the Lord without creating your own shortcuts. He knows your heart desire and I pray in due time He will bless you with a partner. He is always right on the money!

• cc

April 29, 2015 at 6:21 pm

Amen. Marriage is not for everyone. Nor is it greener on the other side. Be patient, be wise.

52. kimora

April 29, 2015 at 9:36 am

irryn,your a very funny person .can’t stop laughing.lol .

53. chichi

April 29, 2015 at 10:21 am

Zanab hold ur man well o… His so cute… Take care of him before I take him from u oo

54. chichi

April 29, 2015 at 10:25 am

Lol….. Hi guys.. 24 years girl… No better job, no car, I live with my folks… Am rich in Jesus name o. God fearing, with an awesome sensei of humor and crazy. Oh and I’m IBO. BlackBerry pin: 7E445C7D.

• titolu

April 29, 2015 at 12:43 pm

@ chichi, u so drunk!!!lolx

55. The Buttery Hotness

April 29, 2015 at 12:18 pm

This Zainab babe carry eye go market o. Lol.

I wanted to cut that MC’s baby finger into little tiny cubes. Ahn ahn. Too intrusive, biko.

Congratulations, you guys!

56. Ebony

April 29, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Ehen it just occurred to me.
    Didn’t the ring sellers have a POS? They better wise up

57. Mz Socially Awkward...

April 29, 2015 at 3:05 pm

I think it’s cute that this post has spiralled onwards to become a potential meeting place for a number of people. 🙂 And that would be even more lovely for the couple in the original post, to know that their love story has spurred more love stories to emerge.

Congrats to Zainab and her gallant boyfriend, I pray that your own story continues to be a testament of love and God’s blessing over your marriage.

58. ibk

April 29, 2015 at 7:44 pm

Since everyone is into engagement.33yr old lady yoruba turning 34 in May.Choi I don old o-looking for a serious God fearing man for marriage within USA [email protected]

59. joke

April 29, 2015 at 10:30 pm

yeahhhh my zee is off the hook,she is truly a shy person but zee as i fondly call her can be annoying(she will kill me for this),she made me up for my wedding and i dont think any1 could have done it better since i cant afford @bmpro.God bless your union darl as we cant wait for the D -DAY.

60. Bukky

April 30, 2015 at 1:18 am

awwwww congrats Zainab and boo. This was soooo natural and beautiful! It makes me hope that love can still be real and beutiful and will hopefully find me someday!!
    May your love last forever!

61. kcemenike

April 30, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Dammy my guy!!! Congrats boss… No worry we dey your back…

62. maryan

May 1, 2015 at 2:15 am

Single women please be patient, i’m married with 2 kids and my husband has become my source of pain everyday. Went through a dreadful phase that i even considered killing myself. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Pray and be careful. Congrats to the couple, God bless their union.

• southernbelle

May 4, 2015 at 12:34 pm

Keep Praying, it is a phase and it will end in praise
      Big hugs

63. 'Lapeju

May 1, 2015 at 5:32 am

I have to speak for the GUYS! I know quite a couple of good ones looking for wifey material. Unfortunately , I don’t know who to introduce to them as most of my friends are engaged . it’s my sincere prayers that God would order our steps aright.

• southernbelle

May 4, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Well start here lol

64. Bee

May 1, 2015 at 5:28 pm

@lapeju, a good friend and i are very single nd would not mind being introduced to ur goodmale friends(lol)…btw congrats zainab nd dammy…u guys will make a beautiful
    couple.wish u both d very best…may love find me too asap

65. Osasodia1

May 4, 2015 at 12:13 am

Awww…so beautiful. Never planned b4 hand still it came out exciting…congrats Zainab.

66. Angiee

May 5, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Perfect match. cant wait to see their wedding pictures. I so tap into this romantic proposal.

67. bettie

May 5, 2015 at 3:42 pm

IT IS WELL

68. blacknubia

May 16, 2015 at 5:30 pm

beautiful couple, congrats to them. God pls where is my own o. been single for like ever. sigh!

69. poshvee

June 2, 2015 at 6:38 pm

BN, how far with d dating service? some of us need it ooo…and congrats to d engaged couple…may they experience the bliss and peace of marriage.