Scoop

Tonto Dikeh Responds to Personal Shopper | Claims Items Worth N192, 000 are Fake So She Won’t Pay

Tonto DikehAfter a personal shopper made claims that Tonto Dikeh was owing her almost N200,000 ($1000) for products like a Givenchy handbag, (click here if you missed it) the Nollywood actress has come out to respond to those claims on Instagram.

Tonto Dikeh posted a screenshot of some conversations she had had with Pearl, the personal shopper, and captioned:

I Am not really the type to keep messages but am glad I did in this particular case..
A young lady claims I owe her,as a celebrity,people think it is easy to scare us with the press but am sorry not this time . After stalking my life through social media and text messages,I succumbed to ordering some items from this young lady in a way to support her business,she was truthful that she sold only not the originals and convinced me by sending messages of her previous deal with Omotola the actress n few others n I told her i didn’t want but she convinced me and since it was my younger friend’s birthday I took pity I asked for the items*
When I saw these things they were so fake*I asked her to come back and take the items severally as it has been with my house manager,we have never tried to pay her and We never gave her no cheque.
I know she might be pretty upset and I will forgive u but Am sorry I wouldn’t buy nothing from u and I promise no celebrity will buy from yoy… None of the message she posted online is on my phone….OK back to something better
#Ps I delete in 5mins

1 11 111 1111

Photo Credit: Instagram/tontolet

1. Ewa

April 23, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Cackling here.. All you celebrities giving us enough to gist about… Na wa for una o…

2. Zizi

April 23, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Really ? If you need original why not buy from their stands in malls? Why from a young girl with mere conviction? You some carry Omo sexy put inside? You are in soup already with Ndi ofe mmanu.

• i no send

April 23, 2015 at 4:43 pm

@ zizi please what is ofe mmanu???i was told it is an offensive word

• Titi

April 23, 2015 at 5:10 pm

@Zizi, Ofe mmanu is offensive. It means oily soup and it’s way tribalistic Igbos people refer to Yorubas. The other day you were all cursing the Doctor whereas clearly many are also guilty of tribalism .

• Kadara

April 23, 2015 at 4:48 pm

What’s with the Ofemanu part! That’s a derogatory name for Yorubas, must you bring tribalism into everything. If a Yoruba person wrote something here calling an Igbo person a derogatory name , you will be crying murder. Abeg apologize to Yorubas and if you call Yorubas that in your everyday life, pls stop

• Reverse

April 23, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Kadara, how do you know shes igbo? So once someone says an igbo word, shes igbo? You are the same person talking about radio biafra yesterday when the issue was what the doctor said. As if that was the time to share blame. The ofemmanu comment was uncalled for and in poor taste. However you are always looking for igbo vs yoruba war. Call people out for their wrongdoing and stop looking for every opportunity to fan ethnic hate.

• J

April 23, 2015 at 5:16 pm

GOD BLESS YOU KADARA!!!!!!! If you dont want to be insulted or threatened, why do that to another??????

• YA

April 23, 2015 at 5:44 pm

I am Igbo and I agree @Zizi that was not right…….#peaceyall

• Kadara

April 23, 2015 at 6:08 pm

@Reverse, the issue is I hate the hypocrisy. Many of the comments yesterday were about how the Igbos are always hated by other tribes, whereas the truth is all tribes are guilty. Please stop trying to act like Zizi is not Igbo, Ofe mmanu is a word used by Igbos for Yoruba. If a poster said a derogatory word to Igbos in Yoruba language you won’t be saying maybe the person is not Yoruba , so please enough with the double standards. The one fanning the ethnic hate is the one calling others a derogatory name

• Iris

April 23, 2015 at 6:55 pm

That ‘ofe mmanu’ comment was necessarily offensive

3. Zizi

April 23, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Come*****

4. Chika

April 23, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Trouble in high places. Chaiiiiiii

5. Khaleesi

April 23, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Owo!
    Other side of a coin!

6. itiswell

April 23, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Lol this gist don enter another dimension….tonto why did you call omotola?

also you have gone from saying maid to house manager?

you types this? I am amazed

waits to read comments

7. Africhic

April 23, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Bella Naija on fire, no need to go to LIB and SDK blogs anymore for salacious gossip!

• Anon

April 23, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Walahi. Plus the comments here are ace. The best ever.

• truthbetold

April 23, 2015 at 4:40 pm

.Looooool! I know right…like Thumbs up to BN serving us some piping hot tea 😉

• nene

April 23, 2015 at 4:58 pm

you know! i’m liking this. something for everyone, classy or trashy, this is where it’s at. the viewership is on the rise now!

• awesomized

April 23, 2015 at 5:34 pm

Yes o! Juisy Bella, I love the comments here. More entertaining than any other. Gbeborun extraordinaire.

8. Zoey

April 23, 2015 at 3:48 pm

I personally will only buy designer items from authorised stores/sellers because I can always return if I’m not satisfied . I wouldn’t buy from any Aunty…. You know those aunties and friends … Anyways . Tonto dike should have returned the items back even if they were fake and didn’t like them . Why hoard the items ??? Because you don’t like them therefore it will in your house and the seller should come pick them up …. That’s unfair . That’s very arrogant on tonto dikes part .

9. kandy kain

April 23, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Can i be truthfull? personally if i ever wanted to purchase any fake luxury item this Pearl has lost me as a customer. according to her Tonto bought the bag in March, this is just a month and you call her out like this?
    dont get me wrong i do not support owing for so long, but as a business person its either you insist your customers pay on delivery or you leave them the luxury of paying as they wish. now due to competition a lot of sellers let you pay when you can just so their market can move, but not everyone can handle it.
    As a trader you must understand there are risks involved in business and debts is one of them, banks owe, companies owe even major IOCs owe so what are we talking about here?
    I feel Pearl didnt handle this well, if Tonto purchased goods from you give her time she will pay, its possible her money is tied up at the moment. This “call out” would have made sense to me if Tonto had been owing her for over 6 months and isnt taking her calls.
    Tonto is always associated with bad press so this is one of them things but for Pearl this had ruined your business (Fakes things, immature, impatient) i will be surprised if people/other celebrities will still wanna patronize you.

• Khaleesi

April 23, 2015 at 4:03 pm

Babe you’ve said it well.#hugs
      I love your point, Tontoh is always associated with bad press buh truthfully the adverse effects of Pearl’s call out will mostly be felt by Pearl herself and not the “celebrity” in question.
      Always wise to think b4 u act, see how she’s gone even stop ‘buttering ” her daily bread because of this her call out. successful businesses are not necessarily run by the short tempered and faint hearted.

• Vibe

April 23, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Thank you, you couldn’t have said it better. I am not a Tonto fan but I know whatever her side of the story be, she will still get insulted. I wonder why she is always viewed through magnifying glass though. People should remember is a human being first before ‘celebrity’

• OD

April 23, 2015 at 4:36 pm

• OD

April 23, 2015 at 4:38 pm

@kandy Kain. One million likes for you my dear. God bless you. This is how they use social media to ruine people. Its absolutely not fair. I remember saying we need to hear Tonto’s side of the story.

• ck

April 23, 2015 at 4:45 pm

I don’t know which of these two are lying but if someone gives you bounced cheque, starts ignoring you and blocks your private message on IG won’t that pain you? The girl suggested that if she at least said i can’t pay you now i can py you on this date, it would be better.
      Also people owe but they tell you they intend to owe from the get go, in this case tonto agreed to pay immediately she received the item so this is different from telling someone they’ll be owed

• bix

April 23, 2015 at 4:50 pm

I dont think the lady attacked Tonto publicly just because she bought it oncredit and has not paid. Dont forget that the lady is alleging that she was given a dude cheque that bounced meaning Tonto has no intention of paying at all. This is someone’s livelihood we are talking about here. Pay up or return the goods. We insult governments for not paying salaries how much more personal hustle even if it is fake.

• kandykain

April 23, 2015 at 5:30 pm

see yeah when running a business you have to be smart and patient. I have done procurement for a coy that was to pay in 45 days (what was in d contract). i got my money 4 months later, the few times i went to check its from the gate they will tell me “madam your name no dey payment list” I just chilled till they were ready to pay and collected my money in peace. A regular “john & sons ltd” wouldnt treat me like that, they may delay but in a more pleasant manner.
      now my point is, Tonto is a celebrity do you know what it would have done to this Pearl’s business even if Tonto paid her in December and put up on her IG “my manager rocking her bday gift from @……”
      see business is for the strong hearted esp in a country like Nigeria, if you cant deal get a 9-5, even that sef they still delay sometimes in paying salaries without explanation will you now come and call your company out on social media??
      But lol why am i taking this matter personal… Bye pls….

• tish

April 23, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Really? luxury of paying when they wish? Does this luxury ever end? Or they can go ahead and owe for years? Pls sellers that let you pay when you can already have an agreement as to how many installments, the amount and when you start paying. No one just leaves you to pay when you feel like. That’s not business.
      Besides the lady has been trying to contact her and she is busy playing games. I don’t get what she means by fake even, she knew she was buying imitation, no? So she doesn’t want them anymore. Why not return them since?
      I particularly hate this, just one month angle. People just don’t have integrity, it’s the sad truth. Even if it’s one week, can she just fulfill her own end of the agreement? And if for some reason, she can’t, then explain to the lady. She won’t have been called out like this.
      Company debts are different, this is just an individual hustling. The only celebs that won’t go to her after this, are those that want to owe too, besides 90% of then use imitation and everyone knows.

10. RIFF RAFF

April 23, 2015 at 3:49 pm

BN, you’ve been into some very naughty gist these days….ME I AM NOT COMPLAINING OOO!

11. SISI WURA

April 23, 2015 at 3:50 pm

And the stupid girl was ranting like she was forced to sell the goods, na u dey beg make dem patronize you, na you still dey sell fake things , na by force make person buy things from you. She no buy ooo go carry your yeye goods. The thing is that she has lost customers after forming fake personal shopper thinking tonto wont have their chat.

12. idris

April 23, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Lesson @ therez always 2 sides to a story!!! when i read this, i just knew if tonto can giv her stylist N500,000 2go hav a weekend, n shez dating MR X 192000k abi 200000k cant b an issue!!!

13. Aro

April 23, 2015 at 4:01 pm

pearl went to far . Just March 20 and you called her out like that? Btw tonto wasn’t planning on buying the replica. She was gon buy the original but sold out. She was even gonna give it to her manager as a birthday gift . Read again . Pearl you just lost a customer! I’m sorry!

• Free Spirit

April 23, 2015 at 5:28 pm

Nope she actually agreed to buy the fake! Although this was because the girls was able to convince her that it was quite close to the original. Further into their conversation, one can deduce that she intended to give it out as a gift.

14. Tee

April 23, 2015 at 4:04 pm

Ermmmm all of you that are saying you’ll but the bag from the mall! Can you afford it? Have you even left the country? Hiss! Y’all just be spewing with hate. If somebody sells brand name items, slightly cheaper than the mall why not? N it’s not like yall have malls in naija to shop at! She was giving it as a gift to her manager, it looked too darn fake, sorry buyer, my bad I don’t want it, can you come get it back? Big deal! If you sell items there should be a return policy, no questions asked, I buy a pair of shoes, I can’t walk in them, or they at uncomfortable, oh I fact the color was slightly off compared to what I’ve seen online, so o decide to say no! And then I’m blasted on social media! Hope the girl realizes she has lost lots of customers! The first thing you do is run to social media? Hiss! You’ll get your 5-10 mins of shame n nobody would patronize you again! Dumb nit wit

• Free Spirit

April 23, 2015 at 5:48 pm

Agreed……however, tonto agreed to pay for the Shirt Dress!!!!

• mrs chidukane

April 23, 2015 at 5:54 pm

@Tee it seems you left Nigeria a long time ago or you’re not Nigerian. It’s time for a visit.

• Jaygirl

April 24, 2015 at 4:21 am

Tee, we DO have malls in Nigeria. Besides Tonto can go into the shops when she travels out and buy these items rather than just pose for photos in front of these shops for IG. As regards not wanting the goods after purchase, it’s called a Return Policy, not a ‘come and collect your goods’ policy. When you buy stuff online or even in the shops, your receipt clearly states the return policy if any(at least I’m 100% sure of the UK). Even if the item was delivered to you, you have to return it yourself and not ask the seller to come pick it up. Let’s call a spade a spade….Tonto was fully aware the items were fake, it’s just unfortunate that people like her believe in Grade 1 replica lol! If it’s not panadol, it can’t be the same as panadol. If you can’t afforded a branded item at the moment, save up for it or buy a non-branded item….simple! #saynotocredit

15. nne007

April 23, 2015 at 4:08 pm

well saw more messages on linda ikeji about the seller telling Tonto that the original is sold out but the replica is almost like the original and tonto agreed to buy the replica. The seller told her from the start that she doesn’t have the original. So i totally blame Tonto for agreeing in the first place to buy the fake.

16. opeyemi

April 23, 2015 at 4:14 pm

i am not friends with either of them but i think Pearl is quite silly. She has lost many prospective clients already if not existing ones.

17. bruno

April 23, 2015 at 4:20 pm

for your brazillian hair, Indian hair, kinky hair call chichi on 080…… we also sell imported designers like gucci bags, prada ,chanel, ysl, christain louboutins, etc call bola on 080…… (pls no flashing).

when will all u ladies learn. NEVER EVER buy from all these people. everything they sell is fake. they look flashy and original when they display the items for you but the products are all fake.

I usually see these so called ” aunties ” on naija celebs instagram pages selling their fake items.

18. @edDREAMZ

April 23, 2015 at 4:22 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    That gal has official spoiled her business…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

19. Anon

April 23, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Now, I have seen Tonto’s riposte, I feel the seller made a mountain out of a molehill.

Also, maybe she went in for Tonto so early because of the previous comments by Tiannah.

20. mmmmh!

April 23, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Mmmmh! Ghen ghen number 2. Waiting for @pearl munched messages. O dikwa risky.

21. Mystique

April 23, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Excuse me people……..where’s Tontoh’s pride and dignity??? if you don’t like the items, you make sure its returned within a reasonable time; 24 – 72hrs max. don’t keep the items for over a month and come on social media to announce Omotola’s name. This is just plain silly. Return the items; the point ‘whether they are fake or not…. its the ladies business. what part of that don’t you understand??? give her the goods and be done with this craziness. mscheeeew.

• Chris

April 24, 2015 at 2:58 am

Where is tonto supposed to return it to?? The girl delivered it,so she should go pick it up! Can’t yall read?? Go pick up your gaddam goods and stfu! She has no store or address for tonto to return it to. Hiss small girl

22. OD

April 23, 2015 at 4:42 pm

This celebrities claim to travel often. Why patronise somebody who sells fake things. I just wonder.

23. Experience

April 23, 2015 at 4:46 pm

It’s true, those her products are fake..theres fake nice and fake bad…mehn it’s a no no

24. ms.b

April 23, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Tonto is just 200k. U can pay her. Atimes u do things to avoid drama n headache.

• Me

April 23, 2015 at 5:09 pm

I hear you madam…so she should “dash” the babe 200k for goods she won’t use… Last I checked she is Santa and it isn’t Xmas yet

25. mzyinkis

April 23, 2015 at 4:56 pm

because tonto is a celeb doesnt mean she doesnt have return policy rights.she has the right to say ‘what you sold to me is not what i ordered for so come pick it up or i wont pay’ we all do it,its bad business for me as a buyer.so pearl,dont make tonto look like she is wrong for buying from you,you are wrong for calling her out like that,it was uncalled for.

26. lala

April 23, 2015 at 4:57 pm

I wonder why u guys keep saying she as lost clients, please dont be deceived, atleast we now know there is a vendor who can get us correct replica if we pay upfront.abeg pearl what is ur number i have market and customers for you all around africa reach london sef.so someone should wait a whole month to collect money u people are very silly,

• Kadara

April 23, 2015 at 6:17 pm

@lala, even someone wanting to buy fake won’t go to her because clearly even her fakes are of bad quality

• tish

April 23, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Clearly how? Because Tonto said so? Or have you bought from her before?

27. nene

April 23, 2015 at 5:01 pm

this personal shopper is crazy. she said she doesn’t want, go and carry your market. she patronised you after stalking her for months. that’s why some people never grow in life.

28. Jane Public

April 23, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Okay, this is better than tea. This is straight up Kopi Luwak right here. Reminds me of the story of Jesus. One minute you are the Messiah, the next minute, crucify him. People will build you up, to tear you down. Go read the comments on the first post. See life. I don’t know why people are always so happy, to see someone’s downfall. You could read the glee oozing out from the comments, like witch hunters gathering and standing over their victim. Reminds me of Fuji House of commotion, how neighbors will come with their wrappers, clapping and screaming over someone. Now, they have turned against the girl. In the space of what, less than 2 hours. Madam, you chose the wrong crowd to come to your defense. People, are fickle, fickle. Someone should have advised you. I read the post and thought, wait, even if your claim was true, no celeb or anyone for that matter will patronize you again, because now you have just shown them that, you will use The Gram to disgrace them. They will run from you, faster than the plague. You are not trustworthy. I hope you have a degree to fall back on, because your enemies from your village have finally caught up with you. You have ruined your business, with your own hands. You probably have stock worth over a million, I am stretching it, or you have the potential to have stock over that amount because of your “celebrity clientele” and because of 200K, that will never happen. Your customers will dry up faster than the amazon basin. No right minded person will shop with you again, because if truly they wanted to pay you back and due to circumstances, they can’t, this is how you will disgrace them. Silly child. Come, let me give you some of the books from my 1st semester in business school. You need serious training.

29. concerned

April 23, 2015 at 5:10 pm

1. Little girl, I understand your frustration but if you want to succeed in business you’re going to have to excercise some discretion and maturity. Please learn to be professional and don’t put your business out there all the time. Instagram isnt everything

30. Free Spirit

April 23, 2015 at 5:45 pm

The personal shopper marketed her products to Tonto out of which she did not like two of the products however, Tonto agreed to pay for the Shirt Dress though……….So the woman was within her right to expect payment. She allowed the matter escalate to this level. by being inaccessible and obtuse. Now that she probably does not want any of the woman goods, She needs to make sure that the products are available for pickup as soon and easily as possible in pristine condition. COURT!!!!!!!

• sizzle

April 24, 2015 at 11:57 am

Is the dress shiirt 192k? Shebi the girl said tonto was owing her that much or she just wanted to put more sugar in the zobo? Anyway, na them sabi

31. Iris

April 23, 2015 at 6:53 pm

These people won’t kill me with laughter. First of all why did Tonto drag Omotola’s name into this mess? Keep her out of it abeg. Secondly, what does she mean they were ‘so fake’ like some fakes are better than others? You agreed to purchase a ‘replica’ *cough* did you not? The girl too is silly. They deserve each other. This isn’t even a celebrity issue. I hear about Nigerian designers and high-end tailors that make stuff for socialites (including politicians’ wives) and wait for their money forever

32. NaijaPikin

April 23, 2015 at 7:36 pm

There is nothing wrong with Tonto not wanting the items. The issue is why weren’t the items returned within a reasonable time (max 1 week).

How was pearl supposed to pick up the items when tonto blocked her, and stopped answering her calls?

The girl most likely doesn’t have a lot of capital. So she’s probably using the profit made from 1 sale to restock.

She made it clear from the beginning that the items were fake and tonto was fine with it. she asked for the items to be returned and tonto agreed. So why have the items still not been returned and no money paid. Loads of stores (at least in yankee) allow returns within 30days.

• Chris

April 24, 2015 at 3:04 am

Return to where? She delivered she should go pickup! Simple! Arghhhhh

33. ese

April 23, 2015 at 7:54 pm

I’m sure the friend/manager will be thinking “so Tonto wanted to give me fake bag as birthday present??”..LMAO!!

34. Omel

April 23, 2015 at 8:44 pm

Yeah we have heard it all. Tonto is nothing to write home about and should be flogged for her series of mistakes. Muna Obiekwe’s death came as a shork to us and we all were sad that he did not disclose his illness to us so that we could help in any form to see that his life is saved. Let’s all bear in mind that we have read few or more articles of Tonto’s illness called depression and attempts of sucide in time past. I for one do not know how authentic that story is but, I know that in every story there is a truth. What if? What if the stories we have read is true? The good thing about all these recent posts is that some of us think we know her so well and the best thing for now for this group of people is to keep their businesses to themselves. All this lashing about her could act as a threat to her condition( if it’s true). But nevertheless, he who has no sin should cast the first stone. Let’s all help ourselves cos we all sure do need help. Mmmmmmmmmmwah!

• JustAgirl

April 24, 2015 at 8:51 am

Mwaaaahhhh for this comment!

35. Tabitha

April 23, 2015 at 10:34 pm

I don’t believe the “It was a gift for my manager’ story”.
    Abegi.

• Chris

April 24, 2015 at 3:06 am

She gave her stylist 500k for weekend. We all know who she’s dating. So y can’t she buy it as a gift for her manager Biko?

36. Chedvah_debby

April 23, 2015 at 10:49 pm

Small small pearl don get popularity? Tonto why do this to yourself? Your controversies are getting too much oooo

• Chris

April 24, 2015 at 3:07 am

Popularity is not money in bank Hun, I definatly can’t but from her

37. Butter mint

April 23, 2015 at 11:22 pm

The part that annoys me the most is how she brought Omotola’s name needlessly into her bruhala. To to you’re so silly with no respect. Is omotola your mate? IDIAT. I just hate people who famz stupidly. Same way that silly Emma Nyra brought chidinma into her mess. Ratchet! Hiss

• Sosobera

April 24, 2015 at 7:51 am

Lol don’t mind all these ratchet starlets. Imagine. So if Omotola was such a big influence in what you do, why not emulate her in other areas of your life? Omotola must be cringing to have her name I come out of your mouth! ” omotola the actress” like there’s another omotola or she needs introduction. Crack head girl. This shopper too is a goat. There are better ways to have handled this besides this cheap way. Now no sensible person will partronize her ass. Wannabe oshi.

38. Lilo

April 24, 2015 at 1:05 am

Tonto is a big thief if she was hoping to buy 2 AUTHENTIC Givenchy bags for $1,000.

39. preciously

April 24, 2015 at 2:54 am

Eyaaa pele! Omotola don turn to goddess so her name shouldn’t be mentioned……mtscheeeew……she was just trying to explain why she decided to go along with the purchase …as per the seller telling her she sells to Omotola and other celebs to convince her of her genuineity ……so what’s wrong with that…….and this seller girl should know by now that Tonto is not afraid of bad press, she is used to it….. For inside trying to spoil somebody’s name you will kill your business…go and learn tact babes

40. Chris

April 24, 2015 at 3:10 am

Babe should go to where she delivered it to and pickup her fakest fake item and shut up! She has no store or house address for return… I’ve bought something faker than fake from all this I.g people and trust me you’d feel like crying… Mshw small girl with attitude

41. JustAgirl

April 24, 2015 at 8:36 am

I would never blame Tonto. I think she was just trying to be nice in the first place leading her to tell the girl of paying her some money. I have had such experience. A seller brings you an item, you get it and its not what you want and they come with the excuse of not being in town and ask for it to be in your possession till they get it, probably with hopes if they leave it long enough you will decide to have it, I don’t know.

I have had such experiences, one time I had to threaten one stupid girl of relocating before she had to come get her items. What I do now, I inspect the item at that instant, its not what I expect?, it is going back instantly! No dropping with anybody to come back later. You want to sell items, sell genuine stuffs!

• JustAgirl

April 24, 2015 at 8:40 am

So why did the girl not post this part of the conversation? People looking for cheap publicity

42. Anon2

April 24, 2015 at 8:49 am

Why would she accuse Tonto of being fake when she clearly stated that she ran out of the genuine ones..I think the seller is the fake one here. Lying about running out on stock for genuine items when I am sure she cannot even afford to order them in the first place. I can understand how manipulative some of these sellers can get! They will be all pleading just to get you to buy, then when the story changes, omo you don enter one chance! Abeg let us hear word jor

43. Ebony

April 24, 2015 at 9:04 am

“After stalking my life through social media and text messages,I succumbed to ordering some items from this young lady in a way to support her business” Really?? Was it by force?
    And you sha had to bring Omotola into this, lol. They are coming for you.
    And the girl that sold the things though. Side eye!! Your type is scary on all levels!!

44. D

April 24, 2015 at 10:15 am

I strongly believe i can sell sand to you as gold. SO YOU BELIEVE THAT TONTO GAVE THE OTHER IDIOT THAT AMOUNT FOR THE WEEKEND? JEEZZZZ!! God, let my child not be this gullible!!!! Yes, i just shouted at you! WAKE up!

45. Ada_ugo

April 24, 2015 at 11:24 am

Bellanaija makes for a good study of human nature. Just few hours ago, everybody was screaming against Tonto Dikeh, she is fake, she no get money, kasala don burst, and so on… fast forward few post later, and everybody has changed gear singing “ahn, but that Pearl is a bad businesswoman o. I believe Tonto Dikeh”… shaking my head for people o… really shaking my head.

46. Unlooking Reader

April 24, 2015 at 12:47 pm

100% sure that it wasn’t Tonto that wrote that response at the top of the page. For someone who types like an imbecile, it was quite easy to read.

47. dearestzee

April 24, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Tonto you are at fault,humbly respect your yeye celebrity self and pay the lady cos i think you are the girl here.

48. ezehadaeze

April 25, 2015 at 11:50 am

Let me be very honest with y’all. This screen shot that Tonto posted was a not a real phone conversation. Go ask IT experts….. Did you all not see the one The seller posted? You can hardly understand a sentence from this ish. Was it not the same people that conversed in this one that did the same in the other one? Guys make Una open Una eyes…….