Relationships

All About the PDA! Ice Prince & Maima and Mariam Adeyemi & John Timmer Coupled Up at GATP

BellaNaija.com

Grill At The Pent Fight Weekend - Bellanaija - May2015021

Awww…don’t you just love couples.

At the latest edition of Grill At The Pent, Ice Prince & his French-Ghanaian boo, Maima and PR Consultant Mariam Adeyemi & her fiancee John Timmer were spotted loved up on the scene.

The pair was reportedly spotted holding hands and taking pics with friends while having fun together all night long.

See the love birds below!

Maima & Ice Prince

Maima & Ice Prince

Grill At The Pent Fight Weekend - Bellanaija - May2015027

Mariam Adeyemi & John Timmer

1. bruno

May 11, 2015 at 7:14 pm

maima’s hair line tho.

mariam adeyemi, u are so young and vibrant, u deserve better. u know what I mean. (sipping tea)

• Anon

May 11, 2015 at 7:31 pm

lmao. Her hairline have exited the building….

• yinkus

May 11, 2015 at 8:44 pm

lmaoooooo, you guys on here are something else..

• China Adams

May 11, 2015 at 7:53 pm

And who made you God in who people choose to be with? If he was years younger than her you would have called her a cougar. He’s older and you say she deserves better. Are you God to decide who people end up with in life? How bout you face your own matters and leave people to theirs.
      Let’s talk about your hairline….you’re there judging people like you don’t have flaws. Shame on you

• ona

May 11, 2015 at 8:55 pm

God had nothing to do with it boo. If u dont take care of them edges, it’ll forsake yo arse period.

• nene

May 11, 2015 at 8:26 pm

she wants oyinbo husband

• Asanwa

May 11, 2015 at 10:11 pm

Don’t be stupid, okay?

2. bamayi

May 11, 2015 at 7:38 pm

She deserves ? did she tell you she was blind tho……. choices differ !!…… gulp you damn tea with a spoon in it ….

3. @edDREAMZ

May 11, 2015 at 8:22 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    At first i thought i will see two people kissing i must say am so dissappointed…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. anonymous

May 11, 2015 at 8:28 pm

everyone in Ghana knows this Maima chic is a thot…..

• Ada Nnewi

May 12, 2015 at 7:13 am

Na wa for u oh!

5. ThatNewGuy

May 11, 2015 at 8:38 pm

Hello BN fam, Hope you guiys re chilling? Okay. Pls, guys I need advice. I recently fell for a girl and I am planning on buying her gifts but I rilly don’t know what to buy her. Is it wise for me to take her along with me? I have known this girl for a year but we kinda got serious last month. Haven’t been in a relationship for a very long time, so everything seems awkward to me now. I’m not trying to force anything but I just want to treat this girl right. Pls guys, help a brother out… (kindly ignore any typo)

• Olori Tari

May 11, 2015 at 10:15 pm

Porsche Cayenne maybe. ?

• pipi

May 12, 2015 at 10:20 am

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• bruno

May 11, 2015 at 10:51 pm

“Is it wise for me to take her along with me?”

HELL NO!!!!. NEVER EVER in your life take a (nigerian) girl out to pick gifts for herself. they will finish ur money for you.

if she’s not ur fiance or ur wife, why would u take her out to pick gifts for herself.
      hmmm this boy u have money to waste oh.

no matter how much sex she’s giving u, never take her out to pick gifts for herself.

not only will she pick gifts for herself, she will pick gifts for her sister(s)/mother/friend(s). I have seen it before, trust me. I know alot about men and I also know an awful lot about women, especially nigerian women. (sipping tea)

if u want to shower her with gifts, pls start with something small ,don’t go and buy an iphone for her, that’s too much for a first gift.

start by sending her 500 naira recharge card, then advance to a watch, then advance to a michael kors bag then u can now advance to chanel or ysl or whatever then u can now get her an iphone.

that’s why every man and woman needs a G.B.F. to guide u through all this things.

• adelr

May 11, 2015 at 11:41 pm

Bruno you harsh 500 top up that’s what you can come up with

• Homa

May 12, 2015 at 12:43 am

Bruno maybe that’s how your sisters and cousins were raised but not everybody is greedy like you guys. How can you say something like that? Read your comment again and see how weighed down with pain and malice it is.

@ThatNewGuy in my opinion, I don’t think you should ask her to pick the gift herself (and NOT because of Bruno’s odd mentality). It is more valuable if you can pick something that shows you know her very well. You did say you’ve known her for a while and you sound like you really care about her so don’t be lazy and buy a perfume lol. Show her that you’re really all about her. Goodluck!

• I'd rather remain anonymous

May 12, 2015 at 8:55 am

*holdslaugh* bros you are harsh.
      @thenewguy,a bottle of Rubis wine will do for starters (because its a blend of redwine ,chocolate flavour and redvelvet). If she doesn’t take alcohol then a box of cup cake will do. You can include a note telling her how you truly feel about her. Its how you put your feelings to words that matters most and not the gift. You can gradually graduate to a matching writchwatch or perfume for you guys.
      All the best!

• Opsy

May 12, 2015 at 3:37 pm

@ThatNewGuy: I think she’ll appreciate something nice and “not so personal’ for starters… cupcakes… a perfume… tickets to a play for both of you…

6. jennifer

May 12, 2015 at 12:33 am

@ Bruno you are just a child @ the new guy do whatever suits you dear, it’s your money do whatever you want to do with it.. let her know it’s what you can afford if she truly loves you.

7. Ari

May 12, 2015 at 6:09 am

Ice prince has a talent for thots.

8. le coco

May 12, 2015 at 8:30 am

Hmmnmmn @anonymous.. you r withholding sm serzly hot tea frm th bn fam oo.. I thot we were cool maaahnn.. mbok.. serve the tea abeg.. thanx in advance. . Lool

9. pipi

May 12, 2015 at 10:22 am

ehen take her along then u know her taste and that would insipire future gifts…. Bruno not every girl is greedy u hear!

10. fusion OAU

May 12, 2015 at 10:45 am

Lol @Homma & Jennifer oya sorry naa (ko le to yen) @thatnewguy in my own opinion, since you guys haven’t been together for a long time I don’t think you should take her along to pick a gift, just try to be creative (on your own) and buy her something really nice (that you know she probably needs) and @Homma there’s nothing lazy or wrong with buying a nice (expensive) perfume, for me its always a safe option (by the way I think Diddy has a new perfume out) 3 a.m or sthn? does it come in a female scent? or if you really have a looooot of money and you feel like spending it, why don’t you take her on a trip to another country- tourist destination ooooo (Dubai, The Gambia, Kenya e.t.c) from the little i’ve seen, women always like it when you take them out of Nigeria. Goodluck man, you sound like a very nice guy…………..

11. bn lover

May 12, 2015 at 9:26 pm

Oya ice prince,u want to strangle her???

12. rashid

July 15, 2015 at 1:46 am

This maima chick is serious thot everyone in ghana knows that know her personally she even has sugar daddies