Scoop

Making Love Last! Stephanie Linus Premieres a New Reality TV Show Called ‘Make Me Fabulous’

BellaNaija.com

unnamed (1)Nollywood actress Stephanie Linus has produced a new reality TV show called ‘Make Me Fabulous’, aimed at real life married couples that are in the midst of drifting apart as they face the challenges of rekindling their love with the help of an expert team.

The Love inspired reality show is set to hit the TV screen on Sunday, May 24th at 7pm on DSTV’s Africa Magic Showcase, Channel 151.

With transformations, guidance and a once in a lifetime lavish and luxurious retreat, couples are set on a journey that will ignite new meaning into relationships.

unnamed

Speaking on the new TV show, Stephanie Linus says I wanted to create an experience that reminded married couples that love always resides within if they just stopped and paid attention. Giving couples a chance to connect without distractions, so that they can remember why they fell in love again. This is a show that keeps love at the epic center of a family’.

The reality TV show is said to be unscripted and will feature 13 episodes and 13 couples from newlyweds, to relationships spanning over decades.

Stephanie Linus added on Instagram, ‘Hey Fabulous people, I just produced a fabulous reality TV show, celebrating love and life titled “Make Me Fabulous” where real married couples that are in the midst of drifting apart, face the challenges of rekindling with the help of an expert team. The Love inspired reality show is set to hit the TV screen on (Sunday, May 24th at 7pm on DSTV’s Africa Magic Showcase, Channel 151). Please watch out for it! It’s going to be lots of Fun!!!’

1. paypay

May 13, 2015 at 5:33 pm

Yay! Nice. Loving this show already. I know I will love it. I’m excited about love stories.

2. @edDREAMZ

May 13, 2015 at 5:48 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    Bigger yu i pray babe….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

3. FRED

May 13, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Guess it’s d season of reality shows

4. Suwa

May 13, 2015 at 6:13 pm

All the best dear

5. eyong

May 13, 2015 at 6:20 pm

FINALLY! A reality show from Nigeria that actually makes sense, and teaches a lesson~!!!

6. Tinu

May 13, 2015 at 8:53 pm

Hhmmm are you sure the reality show will be released? not the one she will produce and not release o. Like through the glass DRY etc. She will just raise our hopes and that will be all.

7. Nneka

May 13, 2015 at 10:39 pm

That’s Great… But I think ‘Make Me Fabulous” is such a wrong name for this reality show. My first thought was that it’s a show for fashion, make up, modelling, dress up, you know, stuffs like that. Until I read further. The name doesn’t portray what she’s trying to do at all.

• slimqueenie

May 14, 2015 at 11:28 am

I get your point….the good thing is that the content (or purpose) is good.

8. NaijaPikin

May 14, 2015 at 4:35 am

Lift and shift of “Marriage bootcamp” in yankee.

Nneka I agree with you. They need to reconsider that name

9. quietconfidence

May 14, 2015 at 5:48 am

I agree with you @Nneka. My first thought reading the title was a “makeover” show. The show’s concept is a good one; A reality show helping married couples going through marital bumps rekindle their love. However, the show’s name is somewhat misleading. I think the name/title should portray the essence of the show. Some suggestions of a more appropriate name are Living Married/Rekindle/Working It Out/Married Life, etc.

10. ssah

May 14, 2015 at 9:54 am

WELL DONE Stephanie. more grease to your elbow. wa gbayii. lols

11. slimqueenie

May 14, 2015 at 11:25 am

I don’t mean to compare even though I am but my guess is that we already love this show before it airs than Chika Ike’s show…..Personality and packaging!

• ssah

May 14, 2015 at 12:29 pm

before nko. steph is original

12. Paypay

May 14, 2015 at 12:42 pm

I think the show is about making the men and women fabulous for each other. You know the tear and wear of marriage nau. So I guess the show is meant to bring the couple to a place where they appreciate themselves inwardly and outwardly. I pray my grammar is correct o

13. Kkay

May 14, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Awesome! I like Stephanie a lot. I believe this reality show would be worth its weight in gold. Marriage is a beautiful and godly union that needs the embers of love to be stoked from time to time.
    You go girl!