Scoop

#CallMeCaitlyn! It’s a New Look for Bruce Jenner on the Cover of Vanity Fair Magazine’s July 2015 Issue

Bruce JennerCall her Caitlyn!

Formerly Bruce Jenner, Caitlyn Jenner covers the July 2015 issue of Vanity Fair magazine photographed by Annie Leibovitz. This marks Caitlyn’s first ever photo as a transgender and speaking on the cover she says “I’m not doing this to be interesting. I’m doing this to live.”

Vanity Fair shared the photo on Twitter and it’s gotten quite the reaction already.

What do you think?

Watch behind the scenes video below:

Photo Credit: Twitter/VanityFair

1. fabulicious

June 1, 2015 at 5:44 pm

Odiegwu ooo.I have no words.

• Christistheanswer

June 1, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Speechless. I pray, for those who are in a confused, depressed, hurtful, broken, difficult place in their lives, feeling hopeless, helpless seeking different wrong things to fill a void in their hearts. Father God, in the name of Jesus, I pray you will meet them accordingly wherever, whenever, show them the way because you are the only truth and peace. Forgive them their sins, they will give their hearts to you and accept you as their only answer to their questions and problems. God, continue to show your grace on us and in return we will serve you.

• Desuamannis

June 1, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Amen!!!!

• Paige

June 2, 2015 at 12:21 am

Amen

• Lady D

June 2, 2015 at 6:23 am

AMEN

• Ema

June 2, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Amen

2. Ngobaby

June 1, 2015 at 5:46 pm

Can we get a spin-off already??!!!

3. Heeba

June 1, 2015 at 5:48 pm

Disgusting…..ewwwwww. This World will soon end

• mm

June 1, 2015 at 5:56 pm

my sentiments exactly….what in the world is this rubbish

• sugabelly

June 1, 2015 at 6:39 pm

The world didn’t end when Senator Yerima married a small child to rape every night and Nigerians stood by and did nothing, you think it’s going to end because Bruce Jenner who has never hurt a fly decided he wanted to be a woman?

Please take ALL the seats.

• corolla

June 1, 2015 at 8:23 pm

Yas Sugabelly!! I have missed your comments on this blog.

• Seriously

June 1, 2015 at 10:55 pm

@ sugabelly

You try too hard to be controversial. And, you need to take several seats too while u take your meds.
      Nigerians were outraged when that happened. Unfortunately, not much could be done about a religion that has allowed such for decades. You can be gay or in support of homosexuality all day long still will not take away from how abnormal it is. What else do you say about a father of 10 children, in his 60s who just decided to change his name and dress like a woman? It’s absurd. And all you can say is, the world is going downhill each day

• GetReal

June 1, 2015 at 11:24 pm

@seriously,
      It’s not about being controversial. Nigerians like to pick and choose what suits them when it comes to religious issues.
      Nigeria claims to be such a spiritual nation yet we are one if the most corrupt nations in the world, have high rates of stds, normalized adultery, child molestation etc. How is all this possible when we are all claiming to be saints? Your “secret sin” isn’t any better than bruce/caitlyn jenner’s ‘public sin’ at the end of the day. I pray for his soul and ALL our souls. It is only by the grace of God that we can escape eternal damnation.

• Seriously

June 2, 2015 at 12:20 am

@ get real

And, If the same religious Nigerians express their opinion about an issue, it sounds cliche let them be. It’s so much going on in the world right now, it’s to another level. It’s beyond stealing or lying but things you have no explanation for. And it’s not to be self righteous but there are certain things that will leave you speechless. If my child steals, I will scold him/her but can’t imagine what my reaction will be if he comes home and says he wants to be a girl. Let’s learn to use sense and logic to differentiate different circumstances. Not everybody is ready for this whole transgender/homosexuality issue bcos it’s just not normal.

• aisha

June 2, 2015 at 8:50 am

my dear ur head correct well well. tell them

• Nne Umu Boys!

June 2, 2015 at 10:06 am

Dear Sugabelly, I agree with @Seriously 100% that you try WAAAY too hard to be controversial! Please what have Nigerians done about Bruce Jenner’s situation that they did not do in Yerima’s situation??? Say the world is coming to an end? Oh yes we said that too for Yerima! Make noise on Twitter? Yes we did? Slap Bruce? No we did not slap him neither did we Yerima. So please take off those glasses in your avatar, clean them properly with Hypo, wear what is left of them and attempt to look at our comments again!

• Heeba

June 2, 2015 at 11:05 am

@sugabelly as a Christian who reads and understands the Bible. FACT : THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END ……..when things like you mentioned (ungodly) are being put daily in the news are happening and we are becoming agreeable to it.
      Take care and teach your household how to be in this messed up world. ( and please spare me a paragraph on how you feel that the world is not messed up cos I trust you will argue that one out) peace!!!

4. Valentina

June 1, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Hahhahahhahahhahahhahha oh Lord have mercy

5. Me®

June 1, 2015 at 5:54 pm

Like seriously!!! What a world we are living in!? Jesus is really coming soon, no joke!! Did he sit looking at those mag covers of Kim thinking I can rock this! Jeez I’m speechless!! Bruce you need Jesus!!

6. Stephanie-feld

June 1, 2015 at 5:59 pm

The magazine cover I have been waiting for. Slay it CAITLYN JENNER!

• BlueEyed

June 2, 2015 at 5:13 am

YASSS CAITLYN!! what a way to come out to the world as a woman she was created to be, nonetheless in a vanity fair cover spread shot by the iconic Annie Leibovitz! Yes m’am That’s how it’s done.

7. shady

June 1, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Kai this is very disturbing. Can’t get my head round it. When will this family learn to live like a normal family again. They have sold their soul to d devil.

8. lizbaby

June 1, 2015 at 6:01 pm

ugly woman!!!!!uuhhh

• MrsID

June 1, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Ugly soul, she fine pass you……..

9. Ada Nnewi

June 1, 2015 at 6:01 pm

She looks amazing!

10. lala

June 1, 2015 at 6:16 pm

Money well spent,let money do what photoshop cant, biko please who is your surgeon.Just taking in how good she looks.let the psychiatrist deal with the mental issue.But babe looks good for a 65 year old.Not even women look this fab.

11. La'Shonda Balogun

June 1, 2015 at 6:16 pm

No one can tell me that we’re not living in the end of days.

Truly…THIS is what we are celebrating??? Years and years of hidden agenda’s and campaigns in the media have weakened the world’s moral fibre. Now THIS is what is celebrated in the name of being ‘free’, ‘individual’, ‘brave’ etc. To the point that even his children support/feel obliged to support this. If this was my Dad I would weep.

• 50c

June 1, 2015 at 8:58 pm

YOUR days will probably end when YOU are shocked to death put in a box and deposited into the ground. End of days?. Read history worst thing have happened. Slave trade, nazi extermination of Jews, stop being an illitrate. YOUR days end when YOU die. Stop hoping for a catastrophic event that will end all life. You attend this world alone and will leave alone. The earth will continue long after your SHOCKED TO DEATH EVENT. Bruce abi Na kaylin is living his truth. Do the same. LIVE AND LET LIVE. OR if the world is too much for you Jump off a cliff. Ewu end of days.

• kelly

June 2, 2015 at 12:02 am

Are you an illiterate? My friend gerrarahere. Please at least try and talk with sense.

12. me

June 1, 2015 at 6:17 pm

Knowing the kind of person he was as a man, from watching him on TV I can’t be angry with him. He seemed like an unhappy man. God asled us to be content with what we have. I can only wish him happiness in this skin. Since God asked us to love nevertheless,…..

• Lola

June 2, 2015 at 8:07 am

He can only pretend to be happy. Well, he can be happy but it is never permanent. He needs joy and that my friend, he will never get living like this.

13. mami13

June 1, 2015 at 6:18 pm

The world is full of INSANITY!!! May GOD help us!!!

14. dobzi

June 1, 2015 at 6:20 pm

Oh wow! I guess its his turn to break the internet

dobzifingers.com/?m=1

15. hilda

June 1, 2015 at 6:22 pm

end time

16. hilda

June 1, 2015 at 6:23 pm

so he/she want to be doing mag covers and all at ur age??? contiiinuee

17. Abi

June 1, 2015 at 6:26 pm

God, in what world will my kids grow up? Lord have mercy oh. This is disturbing.

• ish

June 1, 2015 at 7:52 pm

I tells u. I am really scared of what the ‘new’ world will look like. God help our kids.

• Banke

June 1, 2015 at 8:49 pm

Amin oo. Me too. I really worry for my kids. Sigh! God help us.

• Iris

June 1, 2015 at 9:01 pm

You should be more worried about paedophiles, drunk drivers, and people who kill in the name if religion.

• Seriously

June 1, 2015 at 11:01 pm

They are all in the same category, and call for serious worry/concern. I’m worried for my children having to live in a world that teaches if you are not happy with yourself, you can change your sex starting from young age. A man and a man as parent is normal vice versa. No matter how people try to minimize homosexuality, the more concerning it looks and sounds.

18. onetallgirl

June 1, 2015 at 6:27 pm

You see oyibo people have too much time and money! Chei! Even though this is weird, he or she or whatever it is, I have to admit that they look really good on the cover.

• kookie

June 1, 2015 at 8:14 pm

They suffer from what I call “chop belle full” syndrome. If this man had no idea where his next meal will come from, I doubt he would be this concerned with such benign matters.

• Desuamannis

June 1, 2015 at 11:05 pm

My tots exactly, dis guys are too comfortable

• Jhennique

June 2, 2015 at 8:09 am

Same freaking thing i always say! They are not hungry thats why. They have too much time on their hands and a govt that could pay then for doing nothing! If they woke up every morning and got to the hustle, there will be little time to think of rubbish.

We are all or at one point have been sinners. Yes sin is in different gravities and categories. But if you are the type that flirts with married men, or as little as broke a promise you made, maybe you shagged your boyfriend last night, maybe you told a half-truth, maybe you were pinging in church on sunday………….. you just might be next door neighbours with Caitlyn Jenner in hell. Let us all have understanding and pray for each our lives that we do not fall astray.

• Jhennique

June 2, 2015 at 8:16 am

emmm…this is not to judge anybody. I wish bruce happiness. Its his life aferall.
      I cant point fingers cos im hardly perfect. I only pray for grace. everday to do the right things

19. kookie

June 1, 2015 at 6:28 pm

Is it just me or does (s)he look like Janice Dickinson?

• MrsID

June 1, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Gbammest……..

• sucre

June 1, 2015 at 10:53 pm

Janice was the exact person that came to my mind when I first saw the pictures, guess they have the same surgeon. The way some of us form forward thinking abi na progressives bother me. I wonder how some of you praising bruce’s selfish actions will feel, if your 65year old dads decide to transition. I wonder if the children are actually happy about this, or they are just playing for the cameras. Are his children supposed to refer to him/her as their mum or dad? Oh boy! This is confusing.

It would be a good thing to ask a potential love interest for their baby pics, before you people get serious, so as not to end up with a tranny. They are a creation of their imaginations and they know how to werk it.

• For real?

June 1, 2015 at 11:03 pm

That’s bcos they share the same plastic surgeon!!!

• ATL's finest

June 2, 2015 at 5:33 am

Lmao!!! Absolutely I guess after a 10hrs surgery to be a look alike of Janice isn’t bad

20. h

June 1, 2015 at 6:29 pm

thank god for photoshop… i can only see his face but not the new set of boobs!

21. Koil

June 1, 2015 at 6:29 pm

Wow un-freaking believable!

22. omotola

June 1, 2015 at 6:29 pm

I’ll simply define this as madness of highest other, Bruce get in tough with pastor EA Adeboye, Bishorb Oyedepo and prophet Sam Ojo of Farim to do deliverance for u. Trust me u’ll feel like d real man that u are after d deliverance .

• TensionD

June 2, 2015 at 5:42 am

Really? All these are the same Pastors Nigerian corrupt, homosexual, thieves, looters, sadist, etc politicians go to, kneel before them and still f**k the country up. Why didn’t deliver those wicked politicians? My friend park well for left.

• natu

June 2, 2015 at 9:24 am

He is not sick!!! Let her be!!!!! You are just jealous that you can’t live your truth.

23. tosin adegbite

June 1, 2015 at 6:30 pm

blood of God!!!!!!

24. C'est moi

June 1, 2015 at 6:32 pm

Wow, she looks like Cindy Crawford. Nice to meet you Caitlyn.

25. mami13

June 1, 2015 at 6:34 pm

The world is full of INSANITY!!! May GOD forgive us!!!

26. Imani

June 1, 2015 at 6:42 pm

She looks even hotter than Kris Jenner! I feel bad for men these days o, imagine toasting a babe not realizing she used to be a man?

27. tosin

June 1, 2015 at 6:43 pm

blood of GOD!!!

28. YA

June 1, 2015 at 6:45 pm

Do you know what I actually didn’t mind Bruce wanting to be a woman… but now seeing that he has gone through the route of public display/magazine covers…… just maybe this maybe more psychological…….. living in a house full of women with a strong woman as a wife/mother. The women earning millions and covering magazine to magazine surely it can affect the psych of a man. The mind is very powerful and what we let in, we believe….. at this moment I don’t know whether to say eww or work it lady!…… but i would leave with ‘it is well’

• Magz

June 2, 2015 at 10:52 am

I told someone exactly this! living with all those women and especially Kris Jenner messed up this man

• Idomagirl

June 2, 2015 at 11:02 am

The man started taking hormones to transition in the 80s before he met Kris Jenner. He stopped because he was afraid for his children and how the public would treat them. Watch his interview with Diane Sawyer, He even used to wear his mother and sister’s clothes as a child. People should stop blaming Kris abeg.

29. POISON IVY

June 1, 2015 at 6:49 pm

Caitlyn………shocker, we all knew HIS name was going to be limited to the alphabet C or K.(thirsty hoe)
    i just don’t get what this man wants and from the Jenner special KUWTK, he obviously has no no clue.
    They are a lot of cross dressers in America, why can’t he just be that, since he likes experimenting with female cloths why does he feel the need to transition, i don’t get it at all and am sure his daughters don’t, they are just putting up a united front.
    America is getting too hostile to raise kids in, i don’t understand the whole pop culture craze, Mbanu!!

30. Nnewi wife

June 1, 2015 at 6:50 pm

This is an older Kylie, except with a penis . Nna eh , i cant digest this news. I just cant. This family tho .

31. eni

June 1, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Yass!! Finally!!! He did it. Guess everybody wanna be like Kim. It’s whatever Bruce /Caitlyn.

32. Drknite

June 1, 2015 at 6:53 pm

You go Girl! I meant you go Boy! Damn I’m confused. : (

33. Girlbeingreal

June 1, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Short of words.. She does look stunning!

34. Silly

June 1, 2015 at 6:55 pm

@Bellanaija,pls look for a post on YouTube where Sahara reporter attacked and disgraced president Mugabe as a guest in Abuja.It’s unprofessional , unbecoming and a disgrace to Nigeria journalism.The old man was harassed by the journalist.

• kelly

June 2, 2015 at 12:06 am

how does that concern this post. Carry your load go!

• nnenne

June 2, 2015 at 1:04 am

@Silly… Do you consider Sahara reporters as journalists? You haven’t seen anything yet.

35. eni

June 1, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Yass!!! Finally! Oh well, guess everybody wants to be like Kim. It’s whatever Bruce / Caitlyn.

36. nene

June 1, 2015 at 7:00 pm

i thought it was cindy crawford for a minute

37. Mercy

June 1, 2015 at 7:04 pm

This is selfish!!!!!! A grandfather… if a woman show boobs like that in pics they will call her slut, but he’s 65 a grandfather showing boobs and people her saying slay! Enjoyed your life as a man and at 65 want to enjoy it as a woman with boobs?? Selfish

• TensionD

June 2, 2015 at 5:44 am

Yes, he may be doing this for himself but I strongly believe he is doing this for the millions of people out there on this planet dying inside because they cannot live their truth. That’s not being selfish. In fact, it’s courage.

38. Rose

June 1, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Side note….please ask for baby pictures from whomever you want to date/ marry to avoid future unpleasant surprises… Lmao

39. maonney

June 1, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Dis is truly wat love for fame can drive human beings to do.God help us all.

40. arknoid

June 1, 2015 at 7:15 pm

Disgusting

41. Olayinka

June 1, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Hmmmmm am short of word for her new identity..

42. Donald-Landon-24 (formerly known as Donald-Landon before someone purloined it)

June 1, 2015 at 7:26 pm

“Your life is not a democracy. It’s the only one thing in the world that you have the right to fully own.” – Phil Wilson. Slay it away and own it Caitlyn!

• Me®

June 1, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Nothing to do with this post but your name cracked me up!! Lmao, thought I was the only one who noticed nae snatchers on be hence my® won’t be surprised if that gets snatched too.

43. Wow

June 1, 2015 at 7:27 pm

Really! Darn first world problems.

44. smh

June 1, 2015 at 7:29 pm

it’s hard to understand this thing but who am i to say anything bad about Bruce since i don’t know his personal struggles. hmmm

BRUNO,when are you doing your own? since you don’t want to leave men alone for us.

• bruno FIERCE

June 1, 2015 at 8:09 pm

@smh

” BRUNO,when are you doing your own? since
      you don’t want to leave men alone for us”

LOOOOOOOOOL. what a very crude statement.

so you think I’m competition? really?

you are a woman who suffers from low self esteem.

this is the reason why most women like @smh don’t like gay guys. they believe not only do they have to fight and compete with other women for the attention of men now they have to also fight and compete with gay guys for the attention of men. lol
      its sad. I’m not even a man to begin with. jokes on u

• smh

June 1, 2015 at 9:13 pm

dude,low self-esteem you say?LMAO listen right,i do not hate gay/Bi or whatever people are coming up with these days!it’s ok that i find it confusing but i really have no business wasting my time hating anyone. you’re the one with low self-esteem tbh. if you are proud of you,reveal your true identity. i attack you the most because you are a very negative/sad gay man. i only attack unreasonable individuals like you.

• bruno FIERCE

June 1, 2015 at 9:58 pm

@smh.
      if u talk too much, I will come over there and take your man from u. dunce HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      if u like keeping fighting and competing with other women for the attention of men. u suffer from low self esteem cause u are worthless piece of trash and if u manage to get a man, he would live u cause u are beyond pathetic.

U very unconfident worthless b!tch.

LOOOOOOOOOL. you are dismissed

45. bruno FIERCE

June 1, 2015 at 7:46 pm

this is why I dont like believe gay issues and transgender issues are the same thing. pls we should separate gay from transgender.

this is just so stupid and ugly. vanity. attention seeking fame whoring. I am embarrassed for bruce looking at the picture. he doesn’t look great at all. it is his life tho.

transgender means u want to be something you’re not. face it bruce, u can never ever be a real woman. u can try ur hardest with surgery and injections and silicone etc u will never be a real woman cause your DNA does not lie.

well at least he is going to break the internet, kim kardashian will be so pissed.

• Udegbunam Chukwudi

June 1, 2015 at 8:17 pm

@Bruno: It’s evident that despite all your stunting here, you have deep rooted issues with your gayness. Internal homophobia is a bitch! May you find your own cup of happiness some day. lol

• bruno FIERCE

June 1, 2015 at 10:26 pm

mr chukwudi.

who told u I was gay? when did I ever say I was gay? okay oh

pls we may not agree on everything and that’s fine.
      someone like me, I am very against vanity plastic surgery. if u are born with a deformity or u were in a car accident and your face was damaged then u can have plastic surgery, I don’t have a problem with that. but when u start cutting and sewing just because u don’t like what u were born with, I am very against that.

this whole transgender thing is the same thing with people who bleach. many people who bleach their black skin believe in their head that they are white and they are born in the wrong skin colour.
      people who bleach their skin what do we say to them, we say they suffer from low self esteem and they have self hatred thats the same with with transgenders. they hate themselves. its the truth. im sorry. the funniest part is bruce jenner said he is going to keep dating women but denied aggressively that he is not gay.
      a woman who dates women, isn’t the woman gay?

no matter how much u bleach ur skin u can never be referred to as a white woman just like bruce jenner no matter how much surgery and silicon and hormones he ingests he can never be a real woman.

I don’t hate anybody. its ur life so do what u like with it.

we all know the kardashians and jenners are attention whores who will do anything for a quick penny.

I preach born this way, nature makes no mistake. u are born the way you are, u are perfect, there’s no need to change it. a plastic surgeon can never do a better job than nature.

just because u are a guy and u act feminine that doesn’t mean you’re a woman.

someone like bruce will soon start acting like a stereotypical woman cause he doesn’t know what it is to be a real woman.

being a woman is not about wearing lingerie or wearing make up or doing your hair or wearing sun dresses or wearing high heels. being a woman u have to be a girl first, it is your experiences and struggles of living in a man’s world that will turn u into a woman.

its his life,I wont say im happy for him, he doesnt look good, its the truth. he looks like a man in lingerie. even the photoshop can’t save him. still looks like a man. DNA NO DEY LIE.

if bruce jenner gets into a fire and his body is burnt beyond recognition, if they take a dna sample of his body to the lab, the DNA is going to read male cause that is who he truly is, a man.

he and the kardashians are going to milk this for what its worth.

• smh

June 1, 2015 at 9:03 pm

what?? why are you judging when you are gay?did God create you to put your penis in another man’s asshole?you have absolutely no right to open your mouth to even say anything bad in this case.in fact,you shouldn’t have any opinion when it comes to issues like this….at least not with the same mouth you use to give a man like you blow job. do you expect a 65yr ol’ to have the body of a 30 year old?this is pot calling kettle black

46. Ouch!

June 1, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Cait….whatever, you think u re smart huh? After enjoying urself as a man for the past 65 yrs u suddenly realised u re a woman so u can start enjoying from d other side. Gosh u look nicer as a woman* did I just say that*?

47. Lea

June 1, 2015 at 8:31 pm

God makes no mistakes.

• Udegbunam Chukwudi

June 2, 2015 at 9:10 am

@Lea: Yeah God makes no mistakes. Tell that to those mothers with deformed babies, autistic kids and what have you. Just be happy you’re not one of those “mistakes” #ImJustSaying

48. bisi

June 1, 2015 at 8:32 pm

well said @sugabelly, aint a fan of transgender and all sorts like that but who am I to judge.

49. bim

June 1, 2015 at 8:39 pm

As soon as I saw dis without readin ppls comment I just said 2 myself dat d world wil soon com 2 an end.we are in d perilous times.let us all b careful.as d bible say,d devil is out to steal,kill,and to destroy.i pray dat we all will never b victims of d devil.Amen

• Anonymous

June 2, 2015 at 4:05 am

Go and get a medical. Maybe your own world could be coming to an end. Life will continue long after you have gone.

50. unknown

June 1, 2015 at 8:42 pm

@Bruno, as much as I won’t want to fuel your ignorance, being gay and being a transgender are quite similar. That’s why there are a lot of gay men who act feminine, cos deep down, they see themselves as women. Being a gay man, you are a minority in the world, you have no right to judge another group of minorities.

• natu

June 2, 2015 at 9:36 am

Gender and sexuality are not the.same sweetheart. Pick a book and read. Y’all are so ignorant.

51. GetReal

June 1, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Oh so it today that Nigerians will know that it is ‘end times’ because one man changed from a man to woman (something that has been happening for years).
    Y’all didn’t know it was end times when you were sinning left right centre ocommitting fornication with your boy/girlfriend, sleeping with that married man/woman, committing adultery, stealing/embezelling funds, molesting children etc.
    Let us not forget that no sin is greater than the other. I pray some of you here will not end up in the same place as Bruce Jenner after judgement day.
    We are in the end times. We ALL need Jesus’s mercy and forgiveness to make it to heaven because the road is narrow.

52. o.niche

June 1, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Okay… Wen I saw the Bruce episode on KUWTK, ma Hart bled for him, but seeing ds whole vanity cover magazine, am wondering if he’s doing this for the right reason or the right attention, cos the women(KUWTK) are the ones on top. With that said , he or she in fact Caitlyn looks beautiful

53. nene

June 1, 2015 at 9:47 pm

This is when “freedom” becomes bondage…

54. brith

June 1, 2015 at 10:05 pm

This person has not hurt anyone. God loves him and God loves .What ever sin comitted is by no means greater than what some of your hypocrites commit. And as gor you heathens foretelling doomsday. One question. Do you really have the audacity to declare to God when the world should end. I will be worried if I were you. If you like hit your heads on the ground only God knows when the world would end. You cannot move God’s hand to end it earlier. Worst things have happened and are happening in some of your homes right under your noses. The tragedy is that you are blind to these simple facts. While you point with your one finger 4 are pointing back at you. This person is happy So go and soak garri. He lives in America were things work, you are nigerian go figure .

55. Ekyblink

June 1, 2015 at 10:19 pm

Next will be Scott coming out trying to be a woman claiming that was the cause of his drinking problem. People giving stupid excuses.

56. I will always pray for you

June 1, 2015 at 10:25 pm

While i ask God to forgive me, trying not to judge pple cause dey sin differently than i do, i will lift u up ti Jesus chris n hope someday u find d healing ur soul rightly deserves

57. nnenne

June 1, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Who would want to be a woman in Africa, where women are treated as second class citizens?
    Only in the western world would this happen.

58. bee

June 1, 2015 at 10:32 pm

He has been nursing the idea of becoming a woman for years now..nd finally at 65 he changes…he! sorry she looks good though but no matter the surgeries and injections you had to become like this..you were born a MALE nd you DNA still reads MALE..well let’s see what caitlyn jenner has in mind for us..

59. bee

June 1, 2015 at 10:35 pm

Lol..the world is coming to an end because of one publicly known transgender of ONE man!..now that’s funny ?

60. tolu

June 1, 2015 at 11:03 pm

Non of u’all know Wat it is like to walk in this man’s shoes. GOD sees the heart of man and is therefore the supreme judge. Some of u’all utterances is pure negative , the fruit of a dark withered heart, no semblance to the christ u’all profess to serve. If my God allows this man to breathe and not strike him down. Who am I to judge and reject him. Do not get me wrong I am human and I do judge people like murderers and pedophiles. These people actually hurt others and the thought of the pain they inflict on others fills my heart with hate- may God forgive me .This Bruce has not hurt me so why indulge in the sin of judgement. I cannot afford to use up my hate quota on this harmless person. Anyway hate don’t come naturally to me like it does most people. Make una carry go

• ehm

June 2, 2015 at 7:11 am

If u don’t mind, separate the two. Nobody has come out to say they hate Bruce Jenner. People are frowning at his decision.
      So pls, enough of all these your judge-hypocrite-sermon.

• bluebell

June 2, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Cristiano in the house pray were is it written in the bible that people should not change there sex/ gender. I don’t think there is a commandment that says though shalt not tamper with ones gender. Please correct me if I am wrong. Becos if it is stated in the bible then wat about those people born with ambiguous genitalia. Do they remain ambiguous for life or can they choose which gender to be. Or do we pray and fast for their genitals to magical correct itself. The language of the Bible is Love. If you do not understand dat language then you are just reading empty words into a emotionally deficient heart.

• fils

June 3, 2015 at 8:03 am

Blue bell,
      Kindly read Deut 22:5 and Deut 23:1.
      If you want to live by the biblical rules, try and spend more time reading it.

61. nene+

June 1, 2015 at 11:05 pm

One word disgusting!

Jealous of his girls I think.

62. Dija

June 1, 2015 at 11:11 pm

Poor soul!!! When Jesus prayed “Father Forgive them for they know not what they do” Indeed he knew what he was saying. This is a man possessed and the world is celebrating his demons.

As long as he has money and is happy right?

• Anonymous

June 2, 2015 at 4:01 am

Dear Dija that prayer really applies to hypocrites like yourself. Most of you on this blog are no different than the religious men that crucified christ. In his day christ was a radical. Very different to what people recognised and accepted as religious. If most of you were born back in christ time you would have being part of the crowed jeering at him shouting crucify him crucify him. Forget that he has being revealed as the christ now. If christ came again would you recognise him?.

• ehm

June 2, 2015 at 7:14 am

How are we even sure he is happy?
      Deep down him, does this really make him happy? –Is a question he alone can answer.

63. aj

June 1, 2015 at 11:42 pm

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooo as seen on Linda Ikeji comment section…”With his improper fractioned boobs. Jesus please pack your angels and start coming. We are ready to go. Linda if u like swallow my comment.

64. Lati

June 1, 2015 at 11:46 pm

I’m sure one of the things that motivated Bruce to become a woman was the way the Kardashian females just got attention for almost everything they did. I observed the way he like the attention he got as a one-time American gold medalist. Unfortunately that couldn’t last long nor keep him as a prominent ‘Kardashian’. So he went this way, seeing the K females could get attention by just sneezing. For instance, Kim K was in a sex tape. Why didn’t the guy in the video come to limelight unlike her? He probably could say it a woman’s world.

So now Bruce is now Catilyn, who by the way looks beautiful, can pass for a 40 year old. But God cannot be mocked. She can cover all the magazines with her beautiful body, but inside her flows the blood, contains the DNA, has the veins of Bruce Jenner the 65 man. And no matter how young she now looks, she’s as close to the grave as Bruce Jenner.
    Btw, do the children now refer to her as their father/mother/what?

P.S:@Bruno, Almost everyone knows you are a FEMALE!

65. ngozi

June 1, 2015 at 11:51 pm

wow.. my heart bleeds right now.. i have no words, jesus take the wheel please.. May God be with you bruce.

66. brown-ice

June 2, 2015 at 12:00 am

God’s not dead!

67. Paige

June 2, 2015 at 12:22 am

Amen

68. oppsieyem

June 2, 2015 at 3:49 am

somethings are just morally wrong, no matter the justification. When your version of your truth upsets the balance of life ‘s foundations, you should know it’s a lie. And sooner or later it will unravel.

69. Anonymous

June 2, 2015 at 4:28 am

If the world is too much for you . You are free to do like Jim Jones and vacate. Simple. It is only a book shy illiterate that would go ahead of God and declare end of days when looking at history worst atrocities have happened. Did the world end when yerima married a child? If he offered you invite to America, paid your plane fee and fed your family you will forget that his name was previously Bruce. In fact you will attend he’s church of new beginnings.

• hybrid

June 2, 2015 at 7:45 am

Oh well,…..
      Christ gave us a run-down of happenings that would indicate the end of times. We won’t deny they aren’t happening.
      And yes, things have happened thousands of years back, but remember the bible said, a thousand years is like a day in the eyes of God. So no one knows the hour.
      So I don’t see what is wrong in Christians reminding themselves of that based on all that goes on.(if for anything, to put checks on their individual lives)
      When Yerima married the girl-child, it received plenty condemnations. Nothing different.
      Bruce is entitled to his decision. We, who the news was brought to, are entitled to our own views of displeasure. There are no hard feelings here.

• bluebell

June 2, 2015 at 9:06 am

LMAO. Love bella. This comment just made my day

70. ATL's finest

June 2, 2015 at 5:36 am

@ BN pls can we have a feature where by we don’t ve to comment via typing, all we new to is post a picture under the comment box and that explains it all.. Certain article need more than typing.

• Jhennique

June 2, 2015 at 8:10 am

yes that would be lots of fun. lol

71. Author Unknown

June 2, 2015 at 6:04 am

Sexy gyal. Shake what your surgeon gave you.

72. kola

June 2, 2015 at 7:50 am

There is still this unhappy look in his/her eyes

73. Fey

June 2, 2015 at 7:52 am

Yaasss Caitlyn alittle lip fillers and u will be on the runway competing with your daughters and step daughters.Cant wait to see your award costumes (sic)

74. Lola

June 2, 2015 at 8:19 am

Once a sex change is done, can the person change back again? I really feel pity for this man. I pray that what he has done will not shorten his life. And if he gets to live long, he should use the opportunity to find Christ. I pray he finds Him.

• phB

June 2, 2015 at 9:17 am

Lol. Fret not. He didn’t tamper with his male organ.
      He knows what he is doing. Allow him enjoy the fame he is yearning for.

75. SEENALL

June 2, 2015 at 8:51 am

It’s a joke right..lol!!! Had to save this pictures for my gloomy days. The truth is I’ve seen 99, so 100 is nothing.

76. ACE

June 2, 2015 at 8:55 am

I am still shocked and speechless, like I seriously still don’t get it at all…

77. chigurl

June 2, 2015 at 8:59 am

sometimes we think being ‘this’ or looking like ‘that’ is where ‘happiness’ is, but if we are all honest with ourselves. happiness in being ‘this’ , having ‘those’ or looking like’ that’ never lasts… not for the long haul anyway.

Truth is God makes NO mistakes, and while God is not about hate, he is not about compromise either. His truth is truth and one is either for it or against it. There is no sitting on the fence… unfortunately.

78. Anonymous

June 2, 2015 at 9:04 am

OH WELL I am happy the news was brought just to you and yours the appointed time when your world would end. So instead of squeezing your face at Bruce’s lfe changing decisions you should be preparing for YOUR world to END GIVE ALLL YOUR WORLDLY GOODS TO THE POOR. AND DO ONE LIKE JIM JONES.

79. natu

June 2, 2015 at 9:13 am

I am so disappointed to call myself an African. Y’all are the most ignorant people on earth. Instead of spewing hate, read about transgender people. Get a better understanding about the people. People usually hate what they don’t understand and this right here is a prime example of that. We have bigger issues in Africa. Why are y’all so pressed? Live and let live.

• Soji

June 2, 2015 at 11:07 am

Best you remain dissapointed……

• natu

June 2, 2015 at 1:35 pm

I am not going to argue with an idiot. Ignorance is not bliss.

80. Ochouba Chidinma

June 2, 2015 at 9:20 am

when u loose your purpose in life…… u loose your identity!………..#Lord Jesus Help Your Children!

81. amy

June 2, 2015 at 10:17 am

@natu many are mad buh few are roaming…u are mad… If u hate to be African, u can do exactly like Bruce or better still grab high tension ….nonsense

• natu

June 2, 2015 at 1:14 pm

@Amy you are so confused. I said I was disappointed in y’all. Do you have a problem with comprehension?

• star

June 2, 2015 at 2:27 pm

@amy It’s only in Africa were people with mental health issues are called MAD. It’s a term no longer used in polite conversations. Also only in Africa were people with MENTAL HEALTH issues are left to roam naked. So your witty little comment about MAD people just exposes your backwardness. There is no way on earth that your views and standards can mirror anything logical. Ever heard of parallels?

• natu

June 2, 2015 at 7:58 pm

@star please let leave silly Amy alone she is trolling. I am not mad, I am just exposed. You have been living in a bubble for too long. Travel and interact with different people it may broaden your perspective about humanity.

82. Chiedu

June 2, 2015 at 11:05 am

The world is full of hatred,
    humanity has gone insane,
    the world is full of mad people,
    who lives in the world?
    It is you and I.
    We are all mad, but some are madder than the others., and this is the maddest.

83. Ehiwarior

June 2, 2015 at 11:10 am

King James Bible
    and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil…

84. annoyed

June 2, 2015 at 1:37 pm

I agree with Lati.

Anyway my own opinion is that this dude don kolo fully. Living in that house with all those females it’s easy to feel like a failure and less a man o. Look at how that Kris gradually started disrespecting and disregarding him as their popularity soared. He must have felt irrelevant to the point where he just decided to do something of his own that will break the internet even if it’s just this once, his own personal victory over the Kardashians.

I blame him for taking this whole fame thing serious sha, think like a Nigerian and do it for the money only. Dont bloody lose your soul in the process.

P.s what an ugly woman he is

85. LALA

June 2, 2015 at 2:45 pm

MMMHHHH… DOES HE HAS VAGINA NOW? THIS SOUL MUST REPEANT SERIOUSLY!

86. Diesel

June 2, 2015 at 8:42 pm

Hope Rob K. too ll not change sex eventually as it’s appears only the females are making its in the family.

87. fils

June 3, 2015 at 8:12 am

And Blue bell to answer your other question about those born with male and female genitals,
    First, I hope you know some births with complications could be man made. Cases where the mother during pregnancy took substances or drugs that alter the biological development of the fetus.
    And, yes they should be separated. Usually, the easiest and safest transformation is done. The ones I have witnessed were made females. Because it was easier and cheapest.

• bluebell

June 3, 2015 at 8:30 pm

@fils thanks for the feedback. but ive read it it says men/ women not to wear garments of the opposite sex. notting about gender change. if we are to go by the words then we are in trouble oh, becos woman don dey wear trousers and men dem dey plait hair and wear ear ring. how we go judge am na?.

• bluebell

June 3, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Really they choose the cheapest and easiest one and change the gender. honestly!!!!. LMAO. Erm i think its a bit more complicated it involves hormone test, chromosomal investigations. its not the easiest, cheapest option!!!!. But why not leave them with their ambiguous gender. if they were created that way why change it fils ?

88. Des

June 3, 2015 at 10:37 am

The end result of this will justify…