Music

New Music: Tomi Odunsi – Wanano

Tomi Odunsi - Wanao - BellaNaija - June - 2015

Lovely tune!

Tinsel star, Tomi Odunsi officially released her new single “Wanano” at her birthday hangout a few weeks ago (click here in case you missed it). And now, the long awaited single is available for download.

The track was produced by Sizzle Pro.

Enjoy!

Listen to Tomi Odunsi – Wanano

[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Tomi-Odunsi-Wanano-BellaNaija-June-2015.mp3]

Download

1. TA

June 8, 2015 at 1:06 pm

Wow this is really nice! Cant wait for the video

2. Nice geh

June 8, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Happy-go-lucky song, like I perceive Tomi to be… Do you!

3. am

June 8, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Vocals strong, lovE how she plays with her voice.

4. tickled

June 8, 2015 at 3:48 pm

i get the direction of the music but her voice just doesn’t do it for me. sorry. good effort, in any case.

• Boris

June 8, 2015 at 9:31 pm

Dear Tickled,

Oya sing your own make we hear!! 😛

5. Edwin Madu

June 8, 2015 at 5:44 pm

U nail it gurl! Read u actually started with music before going for acting…….. #UrComeBack #DoUrThing

6. DAME

June 9, 2015 at 9:57 am

Errm….maybe after a few more listens i would get the song…BRB

7. Tosin

June 9, 2015 at 7:56 pm

I’ve missed Tomi Odunsi’s music, and she’s gorgeous too cute. This song, o n clatching 🙂 The beat and the singing no mix well well. I quit very early.

She did it before, she can do it again, with her lovely “mi o le sun mi o le mi, mi o le think, cos I’m in love with you” etc. This song, na’ahn, no. Scratch that, the song is not bad, this instance/recording of it is. Now, if it was recorded off a live stage musical, another story. Alright, made my point. Don’t put out crap again.

8. Emo

June 10, 2015 at 2:06 pm

I really love this song, it makes me happy. Love you Tomi.

9. adewunmi

June 10, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Great tune. Amazing vocals. I believe in you girl. Nailed it as always. Keep doing your thing and forget about the negative people and comments. Your awesome. Never forget that.

10. Mofe D

June 10, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Loved it. Very classy mood music. Reminds me of when I first heard Asa when she dropped jailer. Heard the same negative comments till she took Nigeria and the world by storm. I have my money on Tomi and I don’t “wanano”. There will always be haters.

11. jeje

June 11, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Love the song because it’s playful. Pple should learn to have fun, life is not so serious