Scoop

Yomi Black is ‘Sunday Best’ in Hilarious New Skits from Accelerate TV! Watch What Happens When You Call a Woman Fat

BellaNaija.com

Sunday Best Accelerate TVYomi Black is known for his funny skits and now he has taken on a new persona as Sunday Best for Access Bank’s Accelerate TV.

We will be bringing you his skit series and we are starting off with this one featuring Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu.

Watch ‘What Happens When You Call a Woman Fat’.

1. bbbsmiles.blogspot.com

June 26, 2015 at 10:02 am

funny

pls visit bbbsmiles.blogspot.com

2. Vics

June 26, 2015 at 10:27 am

*’yawns* enough with d skits Yomi, one hardly find them funny. By d way, why is d wife speaking to her hubby like he’s her house boy?

• TAM

June 26, 2015 at 11:16 am

because some women are like that ……

3. rs

June 26, 2015 at 10:29 am

hahahaha…. “why can’t you say me i am shrinking” epic line looool

4. Ibinabo

June 26, 2015 at 10:37 am

Boring.

5. A-nony

June 26, 2015 at 10:42 am

Hahaha . . .Nice. Women will use one matter to open other matters. From ‘Getting fat to cheating’.
    I’m imagining a Kansime-anne version. . .with her accent.

• Missy J

June 26, 2015 at 11:12 am

LOL Yes ooh!! to “You cannot buckle shoe” “you cannot wash plates” “someone is dying and you cannot help”
      Funny skit and that Toyin geh is quite talented.

6. Laniks

June 26, 2015 at 10:43 am

I can relate lmao 🙂

7. kenitola

June 26, 2015 at 10:45 am

lol

8. mimi

June 26, 2015 at 10:51 am

The prerequisite for a comedy skit is that it should be funny , this one right here is very dry … sigh !

9. BB

June 26, 2015 at 11:00 am

Lolz! Nice one @ “plaize”. kudos yomi n toyin

10. FasholasLover

June 26, 2015 at 11:10 am

Only a learner calls his woman fat. Haa, you wan chop poison? As women, we know when we have piled on the pounds, but we need our men to love us and suggest ways of losing the pounds in a loving way. A wise man will even join in that journey of healthy eating, excercise etc Not demand and swallow a Giant bowl of Eba with orishirishi washed down with guilder everyday while asking your woman to loose weight.. Truth is, as women, our self esteem is somehow tied into how we look otherwise, there wouldn’t be the need to dress fancy. When the weight is right there is this silent confidence. These days, there is nothing like an ugly woman with face beat, Brazilian, Mongolian, Peruvian, Indian virgin, India yakkii etc – truth be told.

11. Tomilola

June 26, 2015 at 11:16 am

I love Toyin Aimakhu, God knows i do but she needs to do something about her stomach. It’s distracting, takes attention away from her apparently great acting skills and it ruins the perfect fit dresses can have on her. She should either get waist training or invest in spanx. Anything to be rid of that stomach fat.

12. TAM

June 26, 2015 at 11:17 am

i like…..lol

13. Beauty

June 26, 2015 at 11:17 am

Funny Skit!!!……Toyin aimakun always on point.

14. RO2

June 26, 2015 at 11:28 am

Hilarious because boys and men in this part don’t know it’s offensive to call a woman Fat. You don’t say Fat but ‘Curvy’

15. Call Me Gorgeous..

June 26, 2015 at 11:42 am

Toyin Toyin Tomato…:)
    Very good acting maam..facial expression, accent… well done!
    Just wish you could work on the stomach a lil…*wink wink*

BN, I don’t want to look for my comment.

16. mywifeisfiiiiiiine

June 26, 2015 at 11:56 am

Lol, my wife always trying to set me up. Swity be honest with me, swity pls let me know when I put on weight. I love my wife and my life, lol. When your dress doesn’t fit properly that is a sure sign. My eyes only see the sexy you; i am not a learner.

• FasholasLover

June 26, 2015 at 1:12 pm

@ mywifeisfiiiiiiine, Hahahaha, You love your wife and you love your life! A learner you are NOT. Mrs. Fiiiiine is a lucky woman indeed!!!

17. Benito

June 26, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Ths sht doesn’t even come close to being funny. Wacked as 4k

18. Tru

June 26, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

19. sana

June 26, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Nice one really funny. shows what happens in homes esp when the wife is suspecting the husband of cheating and the man is tired of the wife nagging all time and is trying her for peace in the home. love toyin here. she is really good with the act. facial expression is on point, nag, complain, accent.

20. PRIMEPERSONA

June 26, 2015 at 3:02 pm

I think the skit was absolutely hilarious. I watched it twice!! Toyin is really talented. She is undoubtedly aware of her ‘tummy’ situation but i’m guessing she didn’t bother to wear a spanx or waist trainer to fit into the ‘getting fat’ concept of the skit.

• LOLS

June 27, 2015 at 1:04 am

I agree with you! I watched it twice too. Very good acting and overall hilarious. I really like!

21. Jhennique

June 26, 2015 at 5:10 pm

LOL. Funny!

22. loving Toyin

June 27, 2015 at 1:59 pm

woaw…..I never knew Toyin is that good an actress, weldone maäm……funny skit ! Toyin’s facial expression is out of this world. The skit is ABOUT FAT WOMEN, AND THE OVER SABI BV WANTED HER TO WEAR WAIST TRAINER..

23. george

June 29, 2015 at 7:40 pm

I would have watched paint dry instead, mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwww. Not funny at all. Step up your game pls.