Scoop

‘You don’t take entertainers seriously but we are the first you run to when you have events’ Uti Nwachukwu Rants

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Uti-Nwachukwu-600x600Uti Nwachukwu is seriously ticked off this morning.

The media personality took to his Twitter page to vent about unpaid feed bs it looks like his rant is aimed at a big corporation or wealthy individual.

He wrote:image image image image image image image image image

image

1. Asa

June 16, 2015 at 7:42 am

Did I miss something this morning ? Wow seriously people UTI. Let it go . Life is not fair you know.

• Olu

June 16, 2015 at 12:21 pm

Let what go..his money? Will his landlord let his rent go?? Abegi!

2. Bidi

June 16, 2015 at 8:02 am

Name them!!!!!!! *grabs pop corn*

3. chy

June 16, 2015 at 8:07 am

pay up guys, everyone needs his/her money, even me i need mine. my oga has refused to pay end of contract bonuses and my cousin who is oga at the top got to hear it an blasted me why i hadn’t told him all these while and he went to them cos if he doesn’t sign their papers my company won’t work so they are begging me to beg my cousin to sign up, me am telling them to pay up. all of us are looking at one another like Christmas goats as in who will budge first. As for me, my money is more important than your work, you pay first and then he signs or no work. Am one person, you are a corporation, pay me or no work. Its been a stand off since yesterday.
    I guess i will put this on my blog.

4. Bella

June 16, 2015 at 8:14 am

Pele Uti

5. Ebiere

June 16, 2015 at 9:00 am

this is why you NEVER tweet when ur angry…see typos!! Lmao @jesus boy#itsalright#sippingzobo…am I d only one that thinks that uti is a drama QUEEN? Even on a normal day…his instagram posts contain nothing less than 10 paragraphs as captions…talk less of when he’s annoyed! UTI!!! PARK WELL

• nene

June 16, 2015 at 9:24 am

he definitely is. talking and acting like a woman.

• Carliforniabawlar

June 16, 2015 at 10:48 am

Nene, shey you know that’s very disrespectful to women? Later now we will start complaining when men disrespect us….we need to respect ourselves and steer away from statements that reinforce stereotypes, especially the negative ones. xoxo

• Olu

June 16, 2015 at 12:23 pm

Na woman talk this one oooo! Later una go dey yab men.

6. b-west

June 16, 2015 at 9:04 am

brodaly tread with caution so u don’t end up in some body bag over an unnecessary feud.. when most of their wealth is gotten via theivery ,racketeering & money laundering ,how will they have an incline on what dignity in labour ,integrity & giving ur word stands for ? mtcheww… take a chil lpill dearie. God pass ’em

7. me

June 16, 2015 at 9:04 am

Lol Uti can vex…. rich peeps owe more than poor peeps… ani you no know

8. nene

June 16, 2015 at 9:23 am

abeg close ur mouth. because people hailed you on your last article you’re feeling fly.

9. nene

June 16, 2015 at 9:26 am

why did’t he collect money upfront from this “family”? if it were not a really wealthy family would he have even given them the time of day or allowed them to owe him till later? bros biko sit down. if you have a work ethic, stick to it and don’t let anyone shortchange you. learn from timaya!

10. mandy

June 16, 2015 at 9:46 am

Uti please name them …so e dey pain? that is how some of y’all entertainers buy stuff from people and also refuse to pay after shinning on red carpets ! let the naming game begin … #popcorn and pepsi chilling …

11. le coco

June 16, 2015 at 10:00 am

this isnt fair.. this is his livelihood that people are messing with… people should stop doing this rubbish.. you know you owe money. for God’s sake, you can afford it. so just pay.. nd stop making the person you owe seem bitter. i do not think he should let it go… would any of you let your company go without paying you monthly salary?.. haba sha uti, name them.. my guess is that you MC’d for one big mans daughter’s wedding… lool as i await any new bella naija weddings to c you holding microphone… lool

12. layo

June 16, 2015 at 11:38 am

But seriously UTI,dont be surprised when you are been ignored,continue to live with what you have,Invest more and reduce all this your Ciroc party things,they work to get there,isnt by entertainers.am telling you.Politics is too dirty

13. mrs chidukane

June 16, 2015 at 12:17 pm

All the people telling Uti to shut up don’t know how it feels to work for someone and the person starts dodging you. It’s worse when you know the person can afford to pay you yet doesn’t want to. Uti, people like that need embarrassment. Do the needful and collect your money.

14. deb

June 16, 2015 at 12:47 pm

barring all of the typos in Uti’s rant, i feel sorry for him actually. but its weird o, a big event planner i know posted a similar sort of question yesterday, now this. People be using their status to make deals they cant afford and then put the vendors on scale… na wah o.

15. Jhennique

June 16, 2015 at 2:13 pm

People think you are being a drama queen until you get to be in this situation.
    I used my last dime to finance a guy to get redeployed while we were serving. he had no money and he begged me to help that he will pay back soon as alawee enters. As a fellow corper that ustood the predicament i helped this guy.
    payback time reach this guy refused to pick my calls, when i called with a different number he will start speaking hausa when he realised it was me. I sent him texts, begged, pleaded, forced, threatened…….nothing! till today this guy never paid back. And you know how much every dime means to you when you are a corper serviing somewhere like taraba state. No pay in your PPA, just alawee dependent.

I know this guy, he plans to make it big tomorrow. I no swear for am oh but i have a very strong feeling we will meet in the future. I am waiting for him.
    I stumbled on his IG recently, i had the option of calling him out and spoiling all his swag he was flaunting for the world to see. Life that my money financed, but i didnt. Cos they say revenge is best served cold. E pain me i no go lie but he will get what is coming to him,

UTI rant on, i totally feel you!

• Ebiere

June 16, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Now dis your story is very different from the matter on ground…u did that on a personal level….this is uti’s business….any sane buisness oriented person knows ‘PAYMENT BEFORE SERVICE’ as a golden rule.

• Jhennique

June 17, 2015 at 8:29 am

Not in all cases bruh. Not in all cases.

16. lisa patrick

June 16, 2015 at 11:03 pm

story story oooo

17. lisa patrick

June 16, 2015 at 11:06 pm

oya start naming…..

18. Debo

June 17, 2015 at 10:36 am

Let what go?!?! Are you mad?! Okay fine at the end of the month when your boss refuses to pay you your salary you should let it go too!! Nonsense!

19. Mabel

June 17, 2015 at 7:57 pm

The only thing I want to hear from Uti, is his skin care routine, and why he and his former bff no longer hang out.