Scoop

Toolz Shares the Progress of her Fitness Journey

ToolzMedia personality Toolz has been keeping her fans updated about her fitness journey in the past few weeks and we can definitely see the progress.

The Beat FM OAP shared her most recent photo on Instagram last night while taking a moment to thank her trainer, Rapper/Fitness Expert Uzi.

She called it ‘Stage 3 of 12’.

We definitely cannot wait to see what stage 12 will look like.

Toolz also took a moment to encourage other people who are on the fitness train saying ‘I’m not an expert, but if you’re trying to get your fitness on, don’t give up! You really can do it’.

You go girl!

1. GULU-BABE

July 15, 2015 at 10:42 am

Heheheheh let me laff in all Ugandan languages Bella Naija can really hype? they can make us believe a lie that even a blind man can see the real truth by touching! Wat progress o change is even here just dat one 4to was taken face wise & di other was taken side ways: Dear Tolulope u were borne weighty, grew up weighty and fact is u will die very weighty so enjoy ur life in that WEIGHT!

• Priscy

July 15, 2015 at 2:31 pm

You are just mean…..ur heart is full of bitterness
      I wonder why bellanaija approved your comment
      This comment here can lead to depression

• VeeOby

July 15, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Although your post sounds mean, I understand where you’re coming from. I hope toolz is not under any pressure to try to be someone else. You can only be you at the end of the day. That been said, there is nothing wrong in trying to live a healthy lifestyle by exercising and eating healthy.

• S!

July 15, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Seems she’s trying to loose weight for her wedding.

• Hahahah

July 15, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Galu Babe #FitnessExpertofAfrica can I ask you a kweshon/
      Was Jennifer Hudson too born Weighty (just like her sister)
      Answer my “Kweshon” since you know it all

• Osaretin

July 15, 2015 at 11:57 pm

@GULU-BABE, you have a point. guys dont castigate this person’s comment. wetin
      The photos scream ‘IM SUCKING IN MY STOMACH AS MUCH AS I CAN, FOR THIS SNAPSHOT’. TOOLz, u should have waited till ur so-called ‘stage 12’ before hanging these pics on social media. the truth is that she -toolz- is still pretty much big. I am also big, but with my height and being a size 12, and trying to get to a 10, the journey is an individual one, and Toolz pics in the world of another seems like she just had a whale for dinner.

so, Toolz shot her self in the foot by being a bebeto.

2. manny

July 15, 2015 at 10:47 am

‘Fitness journey’ lol anty park well. This woman has clearly been knifed

• Paloma

July 15, 2015 at 12:11 pm

by u ba?

3. Gistyinka Blog

July 15, 2015 at 10:52 am

I will continue to keep my fingers crossed on this fitness journey of yours.

4. fynefidel

July 15, 2015 at 10:55 am

my dear your are beautiful……

5. chy

July 15, 2015 at 10:59 am

hmmmm try more adanne
    capt demuren needs it

6. Midebaby

July 15, 2015 at 11:13 am

Beautiful is what you are…thumbs up gal

7. bruno FIERCE

July 15, 2015 at 11:21 am

after eating cake on ur birthday.

the best way to lose weight is to watch what u put in ur mouth.

• Ada Nnewi

July 15, 2015 at 12:25 pm

At the rate you’re going, you will one day slit your wrists and you won’t be missed…

• kemio

July 15, 2015 at 1:20 pm

A horrible thing to say about another human being. I am shocked ur comment was loved. I bet u close ur eyes to pray to God but u can think this of another human being is disturbing.

• KilaGbeKileJu

July 15, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Aunty you sound like Toolz is about to marry your husband. Too much bitterleaf is bad for you!

• Ashley

July 15, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Fin won le kemio. they have a history of abusing each other. it doesn’t stop and it won’t stop today.

8. EllesarisEllendil

July 15, 2015 at 11:54 am

Was the side-view really necessary???? Hell its already oversharing but the “side pose” takes it into cringe territory. Bruno be nice.

9. Paloma

July 15, 2015 at 12:11 pm

nice one!

10. Fifi

July 15, 2015 at 12:17 pm

I dont under why she keep wearing waist trainers to exercise

11. Fifi

July 15, 2015 at 12:18 pm

But she looks fab, keep it up gal wish i was into exercises n keeping fit

12. www.Anemistyle.com

July 15, 2015 at 12:20 pm

Good luck with your fitness journey its not easy but doable. Exercise is only 10% of the journey, you can workout for 2 hours and undo its in 2 minutes with some fried chicken! Reduce overall calories and weight will drop.

13. Suwa

July 15, 2015 at 12:31 pm

Okay o!

14. Zero

July 15, 2015 at 12:55 pm

E don fotoshop waist jare

15. nnegel

July 15, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Babes your on the right track, but you have to steer clear Can foods, Fatty foods, sweet things, take more of vegetables a day than real food, eat your dinner by 5pm if possible, stop taking cold water for it can be fatty too. drink ordinary water not cold not hot a lot i mean a lot. i have been taking my water like that for close to 8years now, albeit mine was because i came back to Lagos from Jos where the weather was cold, i did not know what i was doing until i was told by a doctor friend that it is the best

Very funny i learn t that some unnecessary anger within you makes one trim down, but i don’t know if you can do that, for before i heard it outside i have been doing it within and it was working for me. all these things work, but you need to work with your mind and be patience.

• Ashley

July 15, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Ah what did you type about cold water being fatty? that’s false.

• Msreeny

July 15, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Fatty water ke? ?? Odinma!! Adviser of the century.

• Someone Naughty

July 15, 2015 at 9:07 pm

Cold water can be fatty?! Mbok, tell me something!!! Kai, wetin pesin no go see in dis life

• Someone Naughty

July 15, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Fine let me correct you. Cold water is not fatty. Warm/hot water is not fatty. Water is not fatty. Read more and don’t just listen to what people say. The effect drinking cold/warm water has on weightloss is minuscule compared to what clean eating and exercise do.
      Here are links to two articles on the subject matter.

• keechi

July 15, 2015 at 9:50 pm

Lmaoooo! I’m sorry but I couldn’t take you seriously after I read “fatty cold water”. HAHAHA! That really tickled me!

• oyindee

July 15, 2015 at 10:46 pm

OMG,fatty water ke,egbami o,the things one read on social media sha,madam fatty water pls be guided that water is not only for weight loss,if you are on a journey to grow out your hair too pls take a lot of water,your skin also needs it…I mean water whether hot,warm,or lukewarm water,even bar beach water if you so desire
      PS-Toolz,you are amazing just the way you are and I can’t wait to see stage 12,keep going girl!!!some of them on here can not even lift a polythene nylon without breathing hard,don’t let them tension you

• Lilo

July 15, 2015 at 11:41 pm

Did this nigga just say cold water can be fatty? Lmao…few are roaming for real

• Anon

July 16, 2015 at 5:00 am

sister I hail you ooooooo…… Since when did cold water become fatty?????? Kai….. Ignorance is a disease.

16. Mimi

July 15, 2015 at 1:28 pm

U gather am… great curve. Me like it.

17. yemi

July 15, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Toolz can like to seek for notice sha. Fitness journey but you posted the side view with your ass sticking out *rolls eyes**. abeg waka jor #attentionseeker. I dont blame her sha, nah the way nigerians dey hail her. It is 80 percent food , 20 percent excercise. If you like work out all day.

18. Priscy

July 15, 2015 at 2:35 pm

I have been doing squats for close to 2 years now all in the hope of a round big butt
    My butt is still average, just firmer now
    I will finally place that order for a butt pad

Love me some Toolz

• DuchessO

July 15, 2015 at 6:15 pm

Do squats with barbells!!!!! That’s the squat holy grail – Google it, but they are really really hard to do…. find a guy in the gym who does it and looks like he knows what he’s doing and ask him to watch your alignment because you can hurt your back if its not done right. However, if done right, you’ll see a difference in about three weeks! If you can’t do that, then squat with weight… Google “goblet squat”… be sure to use challenging weights. Don’t act all fresh and squat with 10 lbs, lol; I use 45 lbs but I worked my way up to it.

• oyindee

July 15, 2015 at 10:50 pm

Hennnn,bia Duchesso,result in three weeks!!!zooms off to the gym bet asking a guy to watch your alignment can be dangerous o,guy can just be doing extra curriculum activities in the name of watching alignment

• Mz Socially Awkward....

July 15, 2015 at 11:19 pm

45lb? What’s that in kg? I’m only at 25kg now, at my best effort and na my “correct mind” wey I go need to load that up, otherwise na just 15-20kg wey I go just tanda with. Plus, I’ve missed my pump class for over 6weeks now and probably can’t even squat more than 10kg in my currently unfit (3kg heavier) state… *Very deep sigh*

19. VeeOby

July 15, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Her upper body(torso) looks good. it’s just her butt, hips and thighs that’s disproportional. Her body type/shape is just genetics and maybe difficult to alter

20. DTruth

July 15, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Everybody is now a fitness expert lol…Pulizzzz and whats with all these pressure from society ? Abeg go educate yourselves ..we have body types scientifically and biologically given ….its simple anatomy…u are either orobo or lepa or in btween ..3 body types…find out the one Oluwa give you and eat according to food requiremnts of ur body type…waist trainer ni, fotoshop na…Gym this , trainer that …….all waste of time

21. frank teacher

July 15, 2015 at 6:18 pm

mmmmmmmh, d hair is distracting…

22. Bored in Atlanta

July 15, 2015 at 8:03 pm

Toolz that behind is going NOWHERE! Just accept it haha
    I don’t see much difference but let her kontinu
    . I wonder if the Capt is making her do all this….My dear if he is forcing you to lose your ASSETS, then worry! Or maybe you should go back to Don Jazzy, everyone knows how much he loved and still loves her endowed behind. Why did they break up anyway?

23. jojo

July 15, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Good job Toolz, keep it up

24. Deejay

July 15, 2015 at 10:53 pm

Well done Tolu. You can do it if you are serious about it. In fact with exercise and good diet you will definitely get there. I was always going up and between 91 and 93 kilos some two three years ago and by the grace of God I weigh between 81 and 83 even without exercise now. I went to do the Assyra Test in order to know the kinds of food that is good or bad for me. Though not cheap, but worth investing in ones health.. Do less carbohydrate, more fruits and leafy veggies. With consistent exercise, and less food intake I lost weight, in fact my backside that could hold a ball then came down, unbelievable but possible, I am a living example. By my experience, when I started losing the weight my tummy started coming with folds but with a lot of situps and massage my tummy muscle is now smooth and flat. Some money bags will go abroad to go and do tummy tuck for that. I flattened my tummy with exercise. Actually I am a beneficiary of The Gbagada General Hospital large expanse of land, asphalted and beautified by former Governor Fashola because I used to do my workout there. So go Toolz, you can lose the excess weight, seriously.

25. sibo

July 16, 2015 at 1:55 am

Way to go Toolz but where are stage 1 &2 or 2&3? I only see one pic taken on different angles….Cant wait to see stage 12. Good luck boo and i hope you are doing this for yourself and not to get into a wedding dress. Fitness is a lifestyle!