Music

New Video: Victoria Kimani – Two of Dem

Deji S

Victoria Kimani - Two of Dem - BellaNaija - July - 2015

Kimani always kills the show!

Chocolate City’s Victoria Kimani drops the visuals to her recently released single “Two of Dem“. She sings of having everything by the double, making the most of life and getting these by working hard.

Victoria Kimani linked up with video directors at Studio Space in South Africa to bring us the crisp visuals.

Watch!

1. Nne

July 24, 2015 at 12:17 pm

I love me some Kimani and her songs, she has a lovely voice.

but mehn her video quality is usually poor. Ms kimani don’t you know a good video can sell a useless song…… see how you just wasted this song with this weak video….

still got love for you though

2. Nne

July 24, 2015 at 12:23 pm

pls who is the other lady? I know the one with the straight weave is vanessa mdse

3. @edDREAMZ

July 24, 2015 at 12:29 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    Oky seen….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. Tosin

July 24, 2015 at 12:36 pm

my sassy Queen
    as in
    the G in #TICBGN

5. Lawan

July 24, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Invest in quality weaves and makeup Vicky! Yes inmy head we are friends!
    She always looks glossy and she is so gorgeous

6. Sasa

July 24, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Song is way cooler than the video. Being thick and fit is always a stunner, I wish she worked on her mid-riff more before doing this video.

7. EllesarisEllendil

July 24, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Meanwhile I’m in my lane wondering who would have died if “them” had its rightful place.

• Tosin

July 24, 2015 at 8:33 pm

omo, o’o understand.

8. Sharon

July 24, 2015 at 11:49 pm

Please what are you people saying? The video is A1! I love the locations she chose to use, the playfulness of it all. Kimani’s effortless sophistication is why I’m slowly having faith in Nigerian female music scene

9. Fest

July 25, 2015 at 8:41 am

See belle…..chiiisus. u need to workout kim

10. Steve

July 27, 2015 at 7:08 am

I love this song so much and I ran into Victoria recently in Nairobi at a Maybline fashion even where she informed about the video coming out. She seemed so excited and I was expecting a very good video for this dope song. I would never find the word to explain how disappointing this video is. Babe, go get your money back.. You just wasted this song.