Weddings

Celebs & Stunning Guests at Dolapo Oni & Gbite Sijuwade’s Trad Wedding

BellaNaija Weddings

It’s a Royal wedding! Marcy Dolapo Oni & Gbite Sijuwade are having their traditional wedding today in Lagos (click here for first photos of the couple).

As to be expected for such a high profile union, many celebrities – from actor OC Ukeje to Designer Mai Atafo, comedian Chi Gul to “Doctor Mofin” Joro Olumofin are in attendance.

The aso ebi is bright red and the guests are “bringing it”. Keep refreshing for more!

Michelle Dede & Omotu Bissong

Lamide Akintobi

Chef Fregz

Chef Fregz

Photo Credit: Instagram.com | @spicetvafrica

1. debra045

August 2, 2015 at 4:46 pm

OC Ukeje,Please if you’re reading this.i don’t want to hear stories that touch o.hope you and Ibukun are working on something that will make you both stay together permanently.Don’t break my heart o.#Iloveyouboth#

• Anna

August 2, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Beverly Naya: you are black and beautiful, no doubt about that.

I don’t know why, But you try too hard!! It makes you come off as bit of a wana be. Learn to make yourself appear relaxed in your photos! And stop looking like you are putting in too much effort to look sophisticated. Believe me, will look a lot more graceful

I wanted to tell you this on your Instagram as I follow you on Instagram, but I couldn’t do so for fear that you will block me, but I’m a fan and I mean well too

• Tobi

August 3, 2015 at 5:18 am

On the contrary me thinks. her photo is absolutely classic. Top notch. I am not even a fan. But have an eye and appreciation for finesse. And Anna no matter how you try to polish it you come off as a coverthatefulbiatch.

• Tuu

August 3, 2015 at 8:43 am

Yes she always looks like she tries to hard

• Mmizy

August 3, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Tobi am sorry but I disagree. People should be allowed to express themselves without everyone thinking they are haters or they carry personal beefs.. Abeg if you are strong enough to have a social media life, be thick enough to role with the punches biko

• tobi

August 4, 2015 at 5:53 am

Advise from someone not brave enough to put a real face to her bilious comment. And at the mimzy without a face there is a huge difference between constructive criticism and plain obnoxiousness. But I guess you and your likes wouldn’t get that simple fact in a million years. And here’s an after thought – to show us what you mean by easy sophistication I challenge you , no I dare you to upload a full length optic of yourselves on a night out. Action speaks louder than words. I know you wouldn’t, people like you don’t have the muscle to recieve as good as they give. All talk peppered with a good dose of hate. Then again cowards are known to aim at easy targets. See its not nice when the tables are turned on you , is it?

• Kirsty

August 4, 2015 at 12:20 pm

My dear, you sound like you are so embittered by all the comments! are you Beverly or her relative?
      Anna clearly really touched a nerve with you by her comments and and not even on Beverly who the comment was directed at. You had to wait a couple more days to read all the subsequent comments and bounce back in defence again??? Seriously?

And while you are at it, why don’t you take the cue from your own words and put a face to your comments so we can see you also!

Mheen ! take a chill girl! life is not that SERIOUS!!!!!

• Kirsty

August 4, 2015 at 12:21 pm

My comment is for you Tobi

• Osa

August 3, 2015 at 1:01 am

THIS VIMBAI resemble pepper seller

2. Idomagirl

August 2, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Lovely. My trad colours will also be red, black and white as an idoma babe concern. By God’s grace. 🙂

• EllesarisEllendil

August 2, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Others will tap anointing on your wedding day too. Soonest.

• Idomagirl

August 2, 2015 at 7:52 pm

Amen o. 🙂

• Engee

August 3, 2015 at 3:03 pm

my fellow idoma babe… 🙂 #proudlyBenue

3. Ashley

August 2, 2015 at 5:28 pm

Bolanle Olukanni and her fine self. e ma ran mma

4. Oi

August 2, 2015 at 5:30 pm

Bolanle baby girl!!!

5. Is that denola?

August 2, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Surprise of the year – Denola Grey. I definitely did a double take.

• Dolly

August 2, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Yet he’s still catwalking, its not bout what you wear o, he is who he is #No shade

6. jide

August 2, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Pele Toke… this must remind you of the proper wedding you so desired but never got. There is hope sha but It has to feel right to turn out right.

• cryingneversolvedanything

August 2, 2015 at 9:43 pm

lol… you know you are wrong for this

• Nnechi Spicy.

August 2, 2015 at 9:48 pm

that is ehn, apart from the reminder I feel her “friends’ arent making it easy for her. You need a lot of money to pull off this kinda wedding considering the social circle she’s hanging with and where will she get it? (no offense). Will the Maje guy cough out dis kinda money? its well

• Smackdown

August 2, 2015 at 11:56 pm

Maje’s family is very wealthy

• Ekalor

August 3, 2015 at 7:13 am

I don’t understand why you made this comment, considering the marriage is on a “who know level” it’s funny how we make fun of others misfortune forgetting we also have our Real lives to live. I wish you a life worthy of jest for someone e

• Nnechi Spicy.

August 3, 2015 at 5:57 pm

ekalor you got me all wrong. God forbid that I will wish her misfortune. What I was trying to say is that Toke works very hard for her money and she MAY not be as rich as them, but if maje joins forces with her, I think they will be able to pull off something worthy of her status. But the big question is the Maje guy. Will he? I do not want to pre empt him but if he doesn’t contribute financially nko? meanwhile she already has a vision of how she wants d day to look. I hope you understand. That her Maje guy, e get as e dey do am…

• beri

August 2, 2015 at 11:17 pm

Thank goodness she didnt bother to waste her money. That would have hurt really bad

• huh

August 3, 2015 at 5:32 am

Its not about the wedding glitz glam celeb guests and expensive asoebi but the marriage.

• Charmy

August 3, 2015 at 9:44 am

God bless you for this.! What has Toke got to do with the person getting married, Can’t you just drop your comment and fly.

• ekalor

August 3, 2015 at 12:09 pm

I don’t understand why you made this comment, considering the marriage is on a “who knows level” . It’s funny how we make fun of others misfortune forgetting we also have our Real lives to live. I wish you a life worthy of jest for someone else

7. Adebisi Omo oba

August 2, 2015 at 6:11 pm

Denola my boo……slayer
    OC Ukeje is always disappointing with the way he dresses. his trouser is making me ache all over

• Joke

August 2, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Please leave OC alone oh. Actors don’t make much, so he is cutting his coat to his size. Chickena!

• wow

August 2, 2015 at 8:49 pm

Omdayz!!!

• *curious*

August 3, 2015 at 12:11 am

lol @ your version of “shikena”. Not so sure i’m spelling it right myself sha… 🙂

• 9jsbabe

August 2, 2015 at 9:13 pm

OC always dresses like a proper village boy. Take a boy out of the village but can’t take the village out of him
      . I see you Ajibades, beautiful couple. Toolz, can do no wrong, beautifulady. I love her.
      Bolanle olukanmi, is one gorgeous babe not trying hard at all.

• nwaba

August 3, 2015 at 4:33 pm

sorry buh did oc grow up in aba? #askingfor a friend

8. Seriously

August 2, 2015 at 6:32 pm

Toke looks nice. Her skin looks so clear and smooth. Bolanle, is a beautiful girl. If it was me, I will cancel the invite. All these obas and co are at work looking for folks to take along with them. It sure ain’t gon be me.

• jide

August 2, 2015 at 6:39 pm

I hear you. Atenuje no gree the elebis to stay at home you know. They can’t miss a photo op.

• Smack down

August 2, 2015 at 6:46 pm

It’s called a filter

• Leah

August 2, 2015 at 10:38 pm

You can also get that her “clear and smooth skin”, just photo shop the life out of your pictures with Filters. Simple!

• Smackdown

August 2, 2015 at 11:58 pm

Toke’s skin looks smooth because she’s using a filter.. Available for download on any android or iOS phone

• TOKUNBO

August 3, 2015 at 1:47 pm

POW!!!! OOOOOOOOSHE ( IN SKIBANJ VOICE)

9. Ladyg

August 2, 2015 at 6:38 pm

Vimbia Abi Gini like seriously pls Ma you lost road ?wtf Gerara deir Mehn shit !!your mirror sure lied to you or mayb your tailor I just can’t deal . NEXT PLs bolanle omg you nailed it mama!! Shit!n

• cryingneversolvedanything

August 2, 2015 at 9:47 pm

As in eh. she wan try do off the shoulder with buba but she just con resemble hungry woman bone-lele

• Idomagirl

August 3, 2015 at 12:46 am

Gosh. :'(

10. chy

August 2, 2015 at 7:04 pm

oc ukeje!oc ukeje!oc ukeje!how many times i call u?ok

11. l

August 2, 2015 at 7:18 pm

can we just take a moment and clap for toolz… i can see that shes losing weight, my dear congratulations!! oh and congrats to this lovely couple!!!

12. zee

August 2, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Lol vimbai ladyg just doesn’t like you at all. I love you lamide u seem like a very good girl and I have heard dat less is more but not on this occasion. You seemed too casual. You looked as if you were just passing by girl! And also pls leave dark lipsticks alone and stick to nude. I don’t need to explain why. You should know by now. I love you truly

13. kemi

August 2, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Why does lamide not know how to dress? Like wth is dt at a traditional wedding?

14. Keechi

August 2, 2015 at 7:40 pm

I like this Denola guy’s style sha.
    And OC I think I just like him in moving pics (screen) not in still pics…ugh

15. olamiji

August 2, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Bolanle Olukanni fyn gal*mwaaaaaaaaaah on ur forehead

16. karen

August 2, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Toke won’t just close eye one day and say she would miss an event. she gats sign register at every occasion. na wa!

• adadioramma

August 2, 2015 at 8:27 pm

I can see u are a joy killer and monitoring agent. Mind yaa business for once

• nnenne

August 2, 2015 at 8:47 pm

@Ksren… She is out going. What is wrong with that?

17. nunulicious

August 2, 2015 at 8:04 pm

i don’t like this Denola grey sha. in my opinion he too overdo. metrosexual male hian. or maybe i’m just to old to appreciate his style.

18. d

August 2, 2015 at 8:06 pm

Nice nice! was the ooni present???
    lol

• jide

August 2, 2015 at 8:44 pm

Nah. If he was don’t you think photos would have surfaced by now?

• anonymous

August 3, 2015 at 11:29 am

Do you live under a rock?? the man is dead

19. miss j

August 2, 2015 at 8:15 pm

Toke toke toke dats all I see you go girl

20. adadioramma

August 2, 2015 at 8:26 pm

@Karen, how is it yaa busy. Joy killer

21. Tokunbo

August 2, 2015 at 8:52 pm

Best dressed is the first lady Tope FnR

Toke aka MTN lomo everywhereyou must be. How market? Oga Maje don move back home?

Vimbai looks frumpy

Osas looks blah

Oc how are you cute are badly dressed? Pick your battles dude.

• Just Passing

August 3, 2015 at 1:23 am

Best dressed?? Naaaaa! Makes nice outfits but her customer service is ZERO.
      OMOTU looks lovely.

• tish

August 3, 2015 at 1:40 am

You must be some depressed fellow. How a normal human being can be so negative about someone else’s struggle is beyond me. If only people get back exactly what they give off, they’ll be much nicer.

• Jay

August 3, 2015 at 12:04 pm

How is she depressed about someone’s struggle? If you provide bad customer service, and you’re told by a customer, that means the person must be a depressed fellow? Are you serious? That’s why businesses go down the drain these days cause no one is ready to learn, it’s always “hate”. Smh! I don’t think this is the right platform to say that, still the commenter isn’t depressed. He/she is most likely talking from experience.
      Also, Tope makes FAB clothes, but she looks terrible here. Almost like a hot mess, I’m sorry.

Congratulations Dolly and Gbite! May God bless this Union. I love her second shoe. So hot!

• single mom

August 3, 2015 at 10:40 am

Aunty or uncu, how is cute a battle kwa? Maybe you should learn how to use appropriate phases. That shouldn’t be too much of a struggle!

22. Tokunbo

August 2, 2015 at 8:54 pm

Osas Vimbai and Lamide struggling for worst dressed.

• huh

August 3, 2015 at 5:33 am

Your comment was not necessary at all. Did they go to a fashion event or to celebrate a wedding? Superficial as heck!

• Jay

August 3, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Really? Osas looks absolutely stunning. Her outfit is simple and nice.

• tish

August 3, 2015 at 1:09 pm

As per your previous comment, that’s what happens when one jumps into conclusions. My comment was addressed to Tokunbo who somehow feels it’s ok to make jest of Maje returning home. Take a tall glass of cold water and chill.

• Jay

August 3, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Tish, that’s what happens when you cannot read, or cannot comprehend. I was also referring to Tokunbo.

P:S- Glad to know you’re commenting as both tish and huh. Bye girl.

23. Somto

August 2, 2015 at 8:56 pm

Beverly I love that dress. P.S I will borrow that necklace abeg it’s gorgeous soo vintage. Vimba your tailor is a wicked sombori just ask for your money.

24. Nigerian

August 2, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Dimeji!!!!!!!!! I love you

• olami

August 3, 2015 at 12:45 pm

Dimeji is so attractive. Even like d fact hes sensitive, very expressive in interviews but he needs to toughen up more on d outside when it comes to d general public. Just kp emotions to himself. Would be extremely sexy..

25. Toed Up!

August 2, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Anybody noticed Lamide’s feet! Hammer Time is happening in her shoes!

26. Somto

August 2, 2015 at 9:51 pm

Didn’t see the hammer time happening with OC shoes you only noticed Lamide. Always picking on Women.

27. bells

August 2, 2015 at 9:57 pm

Lamide is a pretty single intelligent girl who badly need a stylist.Stylist should pls apply. Where is Madam Mo Abudu?

28. jasmine

August 2, 2015 at 11:08 pm

Toolz is big!!! Very big!!! Bev Naya, u look good. Chef Freg, r u married? Hehehehe

• koins

August 3, 2015 at 10:46 am

And you my friend are rude!!! Very rude!!!

29. Her

August 2, 2015 at 11:55 pm

Is that supposed to be a gele x fascinator hybrid on a tope’s head.not cute sister.

• Idomagirl

August 3, 2015 at 12:47 am

I actually like it. I prefer it to this circular style that everyone is carrying, I mean is that the only way to tie gele?

• Her

August 3, 2015 at 7:22 pm

I actually don’t like the circular ones,it hurts my ears and I end up taking it off after 5minutes but I prefer the way temi doll face ties her gele.

• Just Passing

August 3, 2015 at 1:25 am

Gbam. Nyem 5

30. Amh

August 3, 2015 at 2:15 am

@ the socalled jide. You are so rude and disrespectful. You just opened your herpes mouth about toke you uncouth lizard. What has toke got to do with the beautiful couple. You are without ur senses likewise you made a mockery of her been an orphan. I doubt if you are really jide. Because i dont think a well mannered yoruba boy not to talk of man will be dumb like you. Pls refrain from your embarrassing comments. ode

• Flaming

August 4, 2015 at 4:21 am

Jide is omo ghetto naah. his/her type no de hard to know.

31. shet

August 3, 2015 at 3:55 am

Omg! Why does toolz look like a dwarf? What on earth happened to her? OC, I have no words for you.

• MiddyO

August 3, 2015 at 7:29 am

I noticed too @ Toolz ! I think it’s the length of her sleeves!

• ami

August 4, 2015 at 3:42 am

The camera angle is making her hands look shorter. ie things closer to the camera look bigger and this far away look smaller.

32. aj

August 3, 2015 at 5:34 am

The Ukeje guy looks like a CAC pastor! lol

33. babz

August 3, 2015 at 6:04 am

toolz looks like a midget.i m not throwing shades but sayin the fact.They finished her for instagram,bellanaijaweddings quickly took down the pix

34. Ruks

August 3, 2015 at 8:01 am

Ah! Who is dat hater abi actress saying nonsense, you are lost dear. Beverly Naya has always been classy and sophisticated, one of the few actresses I respect in dat Nollywood because she’s different abeg o pack well. Her and Osas are my loves for same reason. My faves are Beverly, Bolanle, Toke and Toolz. Oc my boo, how far na 🙁

35. Tweenytee

August 3, 2015 at 8:47 am

Biko, Who knows how to tie this new style of gele Toju Foyeh and Tope FnR have on? Youtube video maybe?

36. Grace

August 3, 2015 at 9:01 am

Guess you can never be too perfect,look at Toolz,she looks like a dwarf,didnt even know she had such short hands#smh

37. Deedara

August 3, 2015 at 9:20 am

Lots of pretty looks here. Nigerians know how to bring it.

38. alpha papi

August 3, 2015 at 10:21 am

Toolz looks like a dwarf from waist up in that pic….

39. phabulousity

August 3, 2015 at 10:37 am

i dont know why lamide strikes me as a stingy person.ordinary asoebi she no fit buy

• FakeFab

August 3, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Don’t worry, you can donate your next salary to buy asoebi for the next wedding she has to attend. Stupid comment

• biko leave lamide or face my wrath

August 3, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Whats the talk abt buying asoebi, foolish comments. Thats hw many of you are runsgirls cos of asoebi

• Susan

August 3, 2015 at 4:05 pm

Are you kidding me? Why do people judge ridiculously like this? Someone you don’t know and have never met, you can automatically tell from pictures that she’s stingy? Wow! And just so you know, most people don’t like aso-ebi. Even people who are very close to the bride and are very loaded, some that don’t like also-ebi, still don’t buy. Try to be more aware of things, and quit assuming unnecessarily.

40. Zeeebby

August 3, 2015 at 10:58 am

Biko y didnt Lamide buy Aso Ebi…. the salary difference at EL can’t be dat bad keeee!!

• Ephi

August 3, 2015 at 11:58 am

This is a very insensitive statement. Must she buy aso-ebi?! Is it a fashion show she is going for or celebrating a colleague’s wedding?! Comments like yours is the reason many in Nig are living above their means. mstchew So annoying.

• phabulousity

August 3, 2015 at 2:46 pm

That’s the more reason she should have bought it.its her colleague not just 1 tom,dick n harry.I See it as a sacrifice

• Susan

August 3, 2015 at 4:10 pm

No, just cause it’s your colleague doesn’t mean you must buy it. People don’t even buy from close friends, and it has nothing to do with finances. By the way, haven’t you guys heard of cases where aso-ebi isn’t enough and goes really fast? Or cases where the bride only gives aso-ebi to selected people? Many of you are way too quick to castigate, judge and just make pesky comments. Many of you focus on things that are very insignificant, it’s sad. The world we live in today. Aso-ebi is the least important thing in a wedding ceremony.

• Ephi

August 3, 2015 at 4:32 pm

See it as a sacrifice?! Are you kidding me??!. Hehehe
      There is no point arguing with you if your definition of sacrifice = do anything to fit in with the crowd. You are free to live your own life that way girl but don’t pressurize others into doing same. What a joke rme

• Niola

August 4, 2015 at 12:52 pm

@zeeeebby and phabulousity……………Don’t worry next week when Adeola in your office is getting married and the aso-ebi is N45,000 as was this one and you are also on her bridal train, and the bride has chosen a dress from virgos lounge which costs £150 please buy o, you know you can’t bear to be seen as stingy, oh dont forget the bridal shower o, 20k per person ,then in two weeks when Ngozi is getting married and the aso-ebi is N15,000, also buy and in a month’s time when you brother’s childhood friend is getting married you also have to buy the aso-ebi of N60,000, please buy. My dear keep digging a hole in that cute piggy bank of yours whilst lamide is saving up for rainy days………….such an insensitive and myopic statement to make…Sweethearts ,sacrifice is what Jesus did not buying aso-ebi for an ex-colleagues wedding…..

41. Que

August 3, 2015 at 11:36 am

Tope F n R…Thats all.

42. Lawan

August 3, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Tope FnR’s outfit was a total mess!
    The bustier errr damn thang, like how she dared to look different but errr NOPE!
    Bolanle Olukanni is BAEEEE!

43. Ejiro

August 3, 2015 at 3:29 pm

I don’t know why people are criticizing Lamide’s outfit. She looks really good to me. Is it because she’s not wearing asoebi?

Bolanle has finally learned that whether we like it or not, in Nigerian showbiz, appearance matters a lot in how successful one can become. She has upped her style game!

• Lamn

August 3, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Just cause she didn’t and never tried too hard, doesn’t mean her game was never on point. Bolanle has always been simple, stylish, elegant, and still is. You don’t have to try too hard, look over the top or have your face painted like that of a clown to have an A game or be on point.

• Ejiro

August 3, 2015 at 5:38 pm

She just upped her game recently. That’s what I said. I did not say that she was never stylish or elegant. Her game was not as on point as it has been lately though and it looks like she just started using stylists a lot more lately.

44. doll

August 3, 2015 at 4:10 pm

TOke looks absolutely beautiful

Stealing the style.

well-done to the designer abi na tailor,, SLAY SLAY SLAY

45. tish

August 3, 2015 at 6:39 pm

@ jay ‘as per your previous comment’. How hard is it to read though? Oyibo wu agbara.
    Reading wahala, BN ID kwa whosai? I am not huh and didn’t comment as that , I am tish o!
    Ike gwu oh!

46. Princess

August 4, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Royalty weds MoneyBag. Dolapo is one humble chic

47. Sunshine

August 5, 2015 at 5:47 pm

Seriously, this so called asoebi is a rip off. It looks cheap and unflattery not to talk of the ugly red color. Dont even get me started.

48. Yemisi

August 6, 2015 at 12:58 pm

This is old gist now but jist happened to stumble on this comment and had to add my two scents. Complimenting and ‘criticising’ someone at the same time? Not only do i agree with tobi but When I think of trying too hard I don’t think of beverly naya, I think of Toke. Beverly is classy and obviously comes from a very comfortable background so your comment is a no. You are going to criticise someone based on what they choose to post on instagram? How shallow. I have happened to meet her in person once and you’re wrong, she has an effortless presence and shes very polite. Cannot say the same for Toke. No way. Sorry to use Toke as an example o but that’s the first person that came to mind