Scoop

Love & Music! Watch Episode 8 of Web Series ‘Indigo’ Starring Muna Abii, Shawn Faqua, Wana Udobang & More

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Muna AbiiIf you have missed the other episodes of Accelerate TV’s ‘Indigo’ starring Muna Abii, Shawn Faqua, Wana Udobang and more Click Here.

In Episode 8, Uche hears that his girl Vivian has won the reality show they were both in and goes by to see her only to meet her drastically changed from the little innocent girl he was in love with to a massive diva.

Pauline lands Indigo their first gig and they are all excited at the prospect.

Check on it!

1. l

August 26, 2015 at 12:54 pm

bella naija please you can like to respect yaself, lol. but on a serious note why post this boring web or whatever is called on your website. its boring, dead acting and meaningless story line. i dont understand this by fire by force acting!!! changing career is never too late!!!!

2. Tuu

August 26, 2015 at 1:47 pm

I hate to be a buzz-killer mehn! but this web series thing is soo freaking boring! And the acting is so wack. Not every entertainer should be an actor.

• Tosin

August 26, 2015 at 3:10 pm

now i just want to watch. and watch the episodes i missed too. the joint hypnotizes me 🙂

3. Wale

August 26, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Dialogue is weak. The acting sucks! Surprised Ms. Abudu produced this.?
    It defines rubbish.

4. Yes?

August 26, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Muna please don’t get to fat. I have so much love for you

5. Blossombeautyfinesse

August 26, 2015 at 6:31 pm

And so I exhausted my data plan over an insubstantial video……

6. Abbey

August 26, 2015 at 6:34 pm

Imoh Umoren is a name have heard so much about as regards good film projects. But I feel a little disappointed on this one, he could have done better in restructuring the first scene which is the only I chose to see after not being impressed with the directorial style. I wish all the cast & crew well all the same.

7. Tosin

August 27, 2015 at 5:37 am

Hmmm, I watched this one at 1.5x speed. Y’all need to edit edit so your viewer doesn’t have to. It started toooo slooow, the first scene was the sloooowest possible.
    Now read this comment again.
    Don’t lose me.

8. Flower Bird

August 28, 2015 at 10:32 pm

I love this show though

9. Kehinde Osuje

August 28, 2015 at 10:33 pm

I think Nigerians just don’t like subtle performances…..should be a full TV show

10. Brown Corre

August 28, 2015 at 10:35 pm

I seriously don’t get some comments here…you gotta watch the entire series you can’t watch one episode in the middle of it and bounce.

11. Kokomma

August 28, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Imoh Umoren is one of the best directors out there…I don’t know where you get off saying you are disappointed…Go and watch Africa Magic

• Hover

August 29, 2015 at 7:24 pm

This comment is wack, like the guy himself.

12. Chioma

August 28, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Two people I completely dislike Muna and Imoh Umoren…….Imoh feels he’s god’s gift to the film business…He’s good but he’s not the best…I like this episode 8…..Did Imoh sleep with Muna and gave her the role? Need to download this song please

13. Brian

August 29, 2015 at 10:39 am

Wow! Nice

14. Tosin

September 25, 2015 at 7:10 am

you’re actually right. yesterday i decided to watch the whole thing…started from episode 1,2,3 and now i’m here and i understand the previously boring episode (the first time i watched this episode, i’d missed two preceding episodes, but even if i hadn’t missed them, i truly had no idea what the whole damn indigo thing was about.)
    anyway, in my second run-through so far, i’ve noted 5 and 7 as being superior and more exciting, more like stuff you could use to sell the series (if you’re not giving them the full season’s show at once). i expect 10 will also be a top-three episode.

there’s this vague pleasure i’m getting from being involved in the show, and now i’m trying to get more people to watch.
    the content is good and more people might enjoy it. the key (if you want more than two people to read your book or listen to your song or watch your clever film or whatever) is to start with excitement before they run away, draw folks in, and feed them excitement ever so often (depending on the audience sha o, but every audience needs the tricks a little bit)…ok, bye.

I could teach you, but i’d have to charge
    – Kelis