Music

“This is just the beginning”! Azeezat the Queen of Love is Back with New Promo Photos

Azeezat Queen of Love - BellaNaija - August 2015002

Singer, songwriter and publisher, Azeezat Allen is back with a bang!

Popularly known as the ‘Queen of Love’, she has released a new set of photos as she prepares to make her way back into the music industry. Regarding why she left music in the first place, a press release stated how she believed she was “previously getting it wrong until she surrendered it all to God”. Then in barely less than two months, she says “the difference has been humbling.

The singer is known for tracks like ‘My Valentine‘, ‘Love Without Language‘ and the popular, ‘Lonely World.’

She also added that “this is just the beginning” for her. We can’t wait to see what she has in store. See more promo photos below;

Azeezat Queen of Love - BellaNaija - August 2015 Azeezat Queen of Love Promo Shoot - BellaNaija - August2015 Azeezat Queen of Love - BellaNaija - August 2015001 Azeezat Queen of Love - BellaNaija - August 2015003

1. Blue

August 17, 2015 at 3:23 pm

Now, this is some weird ishh!! Don’t need anyone to believe me, but this past weekend, just this Saturday, I was thinking about this woman and how I’ve not seen nor heard her music for quite a long while………I was thinking about how musicians and their music just suddenly phase out somehow…..

• Kaeto

August 17, 2015 at 10:32 pm

She needs a personal stylist, I mean a correct one that complements her image. That thing she has on her neck looks cheap and like a toy. Make up very unflattering and black!! really, on your burnt skin. The art don’t sell well, if you ain’t present.

2. OmoOba

August 17, 2015 at 3:38 pm

I believe u Blue. Sometimes we are granted a peep into what is to come. I just listened to her song – Hold on, on YouTube and I tell you she’s got depth. Welcome back “Queen of Love,” the throne is how u left it. Lol

3. ChiChiChilolo

August 17, 2015 at 5:05 pm

My oh she still looks good. It is well oooo.

4. Wunmi

August 17, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Waoh She finally changed her weird sango like hair.Now u are welcome bk into d music industry.I think d reason why she easily phased out was because Nigerians didn’t understand her ugly fashion style.Despite her good voice,nobody just was feeling her style at all.
    Azee baby,pls stick to modern hairstyles like this.do not ever go bk to ur old hairstyle I take God beg u

5. Diddie

August 17, 2015 at 8:38 pm

Azeezat and her lips sha…

6. sum1special

August 17, 2015 at 10:44 pm

Where did this one fly out from?

7. booboo

August 18, 2015 at 1:42 am

O gaa o! Aan han.

8. Edwin MojekWu

August 18, 2015 at 7:45 am

She has to look African.Azee don’t mind Dem.oyibo tins don kill some of our gals to much.

9. stella

August 18, 2015 at 11:08 am

wow..welcome back..looking soo young like she hasnt even done any birthday since her last song…i love that second to last pic n d hairstyle…y do pple speak so ill of others @d second comment…welcome back Azeezat