Scoop

Watch what Eniola Badmus gets up to as ‘Basira in London’ | Trailer

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Eniola-Badmus-Basira-In-London-Film-Set-2015-AlabamaUncutEniola Badmus has a new movie out soon and it is as hilarious as it is dramatic.

In ‘Basira in London’, she plays an African woman who relocates to London with great expectations but is caught up in a culture clash.

Produced and directed by Philippa Chiedu-Abraham, we’ve got the trailer for the film from Phabs Productions.

Check on it!

1. Rosie

August 18, 2015 at 5:19 pm

mtcheww…very dry, infact, lack of creativity is worrying this movie

• libby

August 18, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Lol very dry indeed!. And I’m fed up with all these “this and that in london” or “this and that goes to school” .I really like Eniola.B as I find her quite funny but I’m not feeling this one. Nothing exciting about the trailer .

• Lilo

August 19, 2015 at 2:25 am

Na iPhone abi camcorder den take record the film? Worraheckizdiz? I leave this to the Peckham folks.

• jummai

August 19, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Hanahan, that’s harsh

2. ChiChiChilolo

August 18, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Not seen the movie but don’t think it would be as great as Osuofia In London and 30 days in Atlanta.

3. leftbrained

August 18, 2015 at 5:45 pm

Even the title is lame, when will africans esp nigerian films producer learn. You cant keep rolling out substandard films and expect to win oscar. I mean its better to produce a quality film with 2 years preparations than nonsense in 2 weeks, and many actress and actor in african movies cant act to save their lives. I aint watching this movie cos you can easily depeicts the end from just this trailers.
    The last time i watch some overhyped yoruba movie, i had an eye infections. Eniola i love you but this movie you feautured in is a nah.

• Olanma

August 18, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Are you sure the Yoruba movie made you have “an eye infections” ?

4. Raddy

August 18, 2015 at 5:52 pm

I won’t even waste my time watching it. It’s 2015 I doubt if people still fool themselves when they travel out. And of course it had to be a Muslim name… she could not have used olamide or gbemisola.. had to be Basira. Basira kor baraka ni

5. Lil

August 18, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Hissss dats all

6. bruno

August 18, 2015 at 7:24 pm

shame on nollywood.

this is 2015 and u people are still making this kind of movies.
    this cant be progress at all.
    well what can I say. this is the kind of movies nigerians love and understand. nigerians dont like anything too complex that will rack their brains.

by the way, I watched mad max last weekend. OMG I fucking loved every minute of that movie. charlize theron is the shit. that woman is badass. action from beginning to end. I hate action movies on a normal day but my lord, this one was good. mad max is one of the best movies of 2015.

• ITK is Back!

August 18, 2015 at 8:50 pm

clap for yourself okay!!! Bollywood makes love stories & dance movies and the world celebrates them. while you sit in ur face me I face u and yap BS, just know that these “kind of movies” that you claim aren’t progress at all, serve a particular market.

Hollywood is very large that there is a corner for all the blockbusters, straight to DVD, independent movies, BET blockbusters (lol!!), TVone movies, Lifetime, etc…..if you don’t love them, watch wat u love.

• Meme

August 18, 2015 at 10:48 pm

My dear thank you. The producer is actually a friend of a friend and it might interest you that she went to Uni to study Film Production and she has to start from somewhere. Personally I admire her enthusiasm.

• OSY

August 19, 2015 at 9:22 am

Please stop calling them nollywood, they are yorubawood

• Honey

August 19, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Ode , what’s the origin of ” nollywood” in the first place.
      Read about Ogunde, Ade love n the rest, read about Nta Ibadan, the first TV station in Africa and how Yoruba movies, dramas, stage plays etc were the only things on TV. yoruba movie is the origin and IS Nollywood.