Relationships

Yay! Adanna & David are Expecting their First Child

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Adanna & DavidYouTube sensations Adanna & David have announced that they are expecting their first child.

They made the announcement via social media with a cute photo and a caption that read

David and I are so excited to finally announce that we’re expecting a baby!! We’ll have an announcement video up on our Youtube channel tomorrow as usual (www.youtube.com/AdannaDavid)#BabyBump #4months #JanuaryBaby#FirstTimeParents #SoExcited cc:@mr_udo

The baby is due in January 2016 and we are sure we’ll be seeing a lot of YouTube videos in the interim. Exciting.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @adanna_david

1. ab

August 16, 2015 at 10:52 am

hmmm! I dont understand how people live out their lives on social media though! Like shouldnt certains things just be left alone? some mystery about you perphaps? Social media is all a bubble bunnies & it will burst one day! Maybe I’m just old school and pls certainly not hating before someone gets on the ‘she hating’ mantra! Congrats all d same ma lovelies!

• Yo!

August 16, 2015 at 11:31 am

Get with the programme! it’s just Instagram :p

• Shandi

August 16, 2015 at 12:05 pm

It’s not just Instagram. However, I let people do whatever they want with their lives. I’m very private and I’m cautious of what I share with the general public, especially people I don’t know. However, not everyone is like me and they’re free to do whatever they so desire. Not my business, although, certainly not for me.
      Congratulations Adanna! Knew you were pregnant when I saw the photos of your twins wedding. I wish you all the best and I pray God will be with you throughout and even after the process, in Jesus’ Name, Amen. God’s blessings to you and yours.

• Dark_n_lurfly

August 16, 2015 at 11:32 am

You don’t need to understand it though, cos it their life not yours. They choose to, for reasons best known to them. But you still hating when you say “social media is a bubble and it will burst one day”. It only does when you earn your living from it. They are both practising doctors, if it bursts, I doubt they will be siting in a corner depressed.

Taink you.

2. zelda

August 16, 2015 at 11:00 am

Err,I seem not to have come across this individual,who r they actors ?,musicians?!,or is this ohakim’s daughter?! Chai’ oyimbo don dig land beta GOLD!,all my brothers out there why did u let this one go?,well congratulations!,

• Dark_n_lurfly

August 16, 2015 at 11:38 am

They are both doctors and yes she is the former governor of Imo state’s daughter. She’s a twin too. They have a channel on youtube. They do like dance videos, beauty sessions and talk about their interracial relationship. They went to uni together sha … bla bla. Very down to earth and likeable that’s why people like them.

• Ada

August 17, 2015 at 1:18 am

David isnt a doctor/didnt study medicine. Everything else is right though.

3. bruno

August 16, 2015 at 11:23 am

her dream of having a biracial child with light skin has finally come true. self hatred is terrible.

• Keziah

August 16, 2015 at 1:49 pm

You are nothing but a sad human being, you have nothing good to say about anything or anyone. Stay pressed tho.

• Ada Ada

August 16, 2015 at 2:07 pm

So everyone that marries a white person and has kids hates themselves? Isn’t that a bit harsh? You’re entitled to your opinion though.

• Abk

August 16, 2015 at 2:29 pm

And you think you’ve made sense? Why are you always talking nonsense? BN it’s very interesting to see that you can post inappropriate and mindless comments like Bruno’s, but refuse to post comments you don’t agree with. Especially when they’re not offensive like this.
      Bruno, your comments are always petty, bitter and ridiculous. You need divine intervention.

• bruno fierce

August 16, 2015 at 4:19 pm

what makes my comment inappropriate and who the hell are u to tell bellanaija who’s comment they should upload and whos comment they should withhold. several seats for u. dunce

• Abk

August 17, 2015 at 11:49 pm

What makes your comment inappropriate? You’re so gullible not to know. What a ridiculous question. And WHO the hell are you to always have something stupid and bitter to say on almost every post? Your life must be bitter and pathetic. Abeg, get lost!

4. jaybooie

August 16, 2015 at 12:05 pm

Nna ehhh , someday this couple will show us how they are ”doing the do ” in their bedroom on social media … lol, everything is on social media …

5. BlissGhana

August 16, 2015 at 12:20 pm

good for them, all the best

6. jide

August 16, 2015 at 2:32 pm

We haf hear o!

7. Laila

August 16, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Congratulations!

8. Kharis Acheampong

August 16, 2015 at 3:21 pm

Honestly or should I say goodness gracious…I can’t believe some of the comments I am reading. Geeees…why can’t some people just be happy for others.

There is a law of reciprocity operating in this universe. What you honour and celebrate, you will attract the same in your life. You see so long as you criticise others, the secret of what makes them a success, God will hide it from you. But if you will genuinely love & embrace what they have to share before long others will be celebrating you as well.

I don’t know Adanna and David personally and I am not even Nigerian,but I follow them on YouTube and I have learnt so much from them. Their work ethic and sheer drive to make a success of every area of their lives is phenomenal and highly inspirational. As you people criticise as for me I am full of honour and gratitude that this young couple choose to share their lives, they really don’t have to so as for me I am busy studying them and taking lessons. I mean that literally. I visit their social media pages & literally take notes. They show that marriage works best when couples work as a team.

In a short space of time they have achieved so much as a team from David giving a TED talk to the couple being signed to Storm
    Models the same modelling company with supermodels Jordan Dunn, Kate Moss and Alek Wek on their books. Adanna has also finished medical school. How many of you critiquing them have achieved any of this ?….smh!!!!

So guys please if you don’t have anything positive to say please just be quiet and don’t use your own words to sow negative seeds into your life for death and life are in the power of the tongue. Learn to sow positivity into others lives and watch the same come back to you. Learn to chew the “meat” in the lives of others and leave the “bones” out. We all have “bones” in our lives. There is none perfect…no not one.

I see some of you do the same to your media personality Toke Makinwa and it’s just not cool. Learn from the Babes work ethic and the fact that despite adversity she keeps keeping on. That is commendable. Like I said me I am not even Nigerian and quietly I am following and learning lots of lessons and God is changing my life for the better. Today is Sunday…turn over a new leaf and drop the bitterness and criticism and watch your life turnaround for the better.

• predator

August 16, 2015 at 11:13 pm

I feel your candid honesty. So many humanoids have no real life role models. Thankfully these new age social media provide the much needed spirituality, guardi ans to loads of Billynomates. Thank goodness for this couple I wonder were you would have being without their virtual friendship and guardians. Heres beaming you love friendship beams from Mars.

9. Tari

August 16, 2015 at 3:24 pm

They had better upload a sex video that produced the pregnancy.
    This is a public marriage and nothing is allowed to be private between this conceited attention seekers.
    Kindly attach the pregnancy test result to the announcement video.

10. connie

August 16, 2015 at 4:36 pm

una no serious
    this girls father has collected all of imo state money and used it to send his family on lavish holidays, pay for expensive weddings and overseas education and maintaiance and una dey congratulate ha?!
    she is annoying, she always tries 2 put on a fake english accent.. this video was so weird and forced (only white people would do something like this).. well congratulations she is on her way to achieving her light skin long hair baby that she wishes she was

11. Oversabi

August 16, 2015 at 6:04 pm

My prayer is that ohakims character traits are not reincarnated and that his sins don’t live through his generations

12. Hane

August 16, 2015 at 6:39 pm

David is not a doctor

13. Tilda

August 16, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Social media is a double edge sword. That’s 101. If you are not getting paid for it like kimkaye why put it out there for free!.

• Kemisola

August 16, 2015 at 11:00 pm

honey, they are DEFINITELY getting paid by youtube!!!! they both have successful career paths outside of youtube: she is a surgeon and he is a business man….

Guys, why don’t we learn to become less judgemental and let people live their own lives? Being pregnant is a joyous thing and the fact that others choose not to publicize their relationship doesn’t mean she has to do such thing! Nigerians and their stupid advice!

• tilda

August 17, 2015 at 10:27 am

@kemisola My opinion, which I believe I am entitled to.. Social media personalities expect reactions that’s how they get paid,- even if it’s not as much as KIMKAYE and beggers the question is it worth it?. So why are u taking the bullet for them free of charge. Troll over to your lane. There plenty of space for your opinion which I don’t give a copper coin for and hence wouldnt be following. After all this ain’t twitter. Stop being an ass and, unfollow babes.

14. Tutu

August 16, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Woah! Glad for them. Bet how did Bellanaijarians know this before hand? Remember the preganancy comments at her sister’s wedding? Na wah!

15. Viva

August 16, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Always on social media next

16. Chii

August 16, 2015 at 9:46 pm

She gets on my nerves. She is so fake and please believe me that I have NO reason to hate on her. She strikes me as someone who actually set out to marry a white guy. She even had the cheek to block me on Instagram for mentioning on her post that I disagreed with same-sex marriage. Sad person.

• kaay

August 17, 2015 at 7:47 am

oh so I wasn’t the only one who got blocked…. Chii, let’s blame the pregnancy hormones ok. Cos she must have blocked everyone who disagreed with her. I wish her well with this pregnancy tho

• BlueEyed

August 18, 2015 at 12:09 pm

You know before this comment, I didn’t care for this couple but now I’m a fan for that single act of blocking away your ignorance from her page. Adanna and David u have made me love you!

17. leftbrained

August 16, 2015 at 10:07 pm

By the time ‘awon aye’ cause some terrible to that protrude tummy now they will say its one vegetable seller in their village doing them

Must you show off to depressed those who have struggling to takein? Social media has turn sm people to official craziness personified.

• Idomagirl

August 17, 2015 at 12:13 pm

Your comment is very confusing. Announcing a pregnancy = showing off? Announcing their pregnancy doesn’t mean they’re trying to ‘depressed’ those who are trying to conceive.

How ridiculous.

18. nene+

August 16, 2015 at 10:15 pm

Congrats Adanna and David!

19. metche

August 17, 2015 at 7:07 am

Congrats and all the best

20. vien

August 17, 2015 at 9:23 am

congrats ,i go soon join una

21. Akpeno

August 17, 2015 at 8:12 pm

He Obviously loves her very much. God bless them and their baby!

22. ingeee

August 18, 2015 at 6:53 am

@Kharis my dear you said it all I am always sooo shocked @ some of the comments I read here for instance how can announcing about the goodness of God be showing off? Or make people depressed? You should be tapping into God’s divine blessings instead or thanking God for them and see God bless you with yours. If you are not happy for people I tell you nothing good will ever come to you and there is absolutely nothing wrong if she decides to marry a white person when is your turn to marry please marry whoever you want to marry, nothing wrong with putting their lives out there on YouTube if you don’t like it then don’t watch it plain and simple stop putting people down to make yourselves better!!! Appreciate and see God elevate you higher, nothing wrong with her having a light skin baby with long hair haba and we call ourselves Christians. God forbid!!!!!

23. IMA

August 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

My own is, so they actually did take two, camera, action?? *Sighs.

24. soo sad

August 18, 2015 at 4:14 pm

I see most of the people commenting on BN this days all moved from LIB cos they are the ones who never have anything nice to comment on they just hide behind their fones or ipads to type nasty things to make themselves feel better. I used love and respect BN for not letting any comments fly but I see to gain more popularity than LIB they’ve started allowing any comments. I know you guys won’t post this comment but honestly I am disappointed @least it’s a lot saner on LIB their arguments this days are on how Nigeria can move forward you read and see more comments when it has to do with our country than when she puts up fotos of Lagos celebrities. Please stop allowing any comment fly your blog is a veryyyy classy blog plsssss

• getreal

August 18, 2015 at 8:35 pm

What is sooooooo sad is the incredulous notion you seem to have that opinions have got to be uniformed and either black or white. This is a gossip blog, go and open your own blog and censor opinions and see how boring it would be. I like bella blog becos it is s true representation of ALL opinions, nasty, nice, cheesy you name it, orishirishi.

25. Hadassah

August 28, 2015 at 10:18 am

Awwwwwwh!
    So so nice!
    Congrats Guysssss……..
    God keep you, the baby and your new family
    Xoxo!!