Scoop

A Talk Show Diva Through the Decades! Oprah Winfrey Goes Back in Time on 3 Covers for O Mag’s October ’15 Issue!

Oprah Winfrey on the October Issue of O Magazine - BellaNaija - September 2015002

Is it us, or does it look like 61-year-old Oprah Winfrey doesn’t age?

For O Magazine‘s October 2015 issue, the legendary TV host and actress has 3 covers showing off her style through the 50s, 60s and 70s.

For her first cover (see above), Oprah channels 70s chic in denim bell bottoms, paisley print platform heels, a fringe hippy bag, a print top, and voluminous face-framing curls.

Secondly, she switches it up with a classic Burberry trench coat, a yellow dress underneath with matching accessories, and a vintage pompadour bob hairstyle.

It looks like Oprah has a thing for colour. The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) CEO told the magazine – “I love what a hit of colour can do for your mood.”

Oprah Winfrey on the October Issue of O Magazine - BellaNaija - September 2015001What would a look back in time be without Audrey Hepburn? Oprah’s 3rd cover shows her in a simple black tunic dress, paired with stunning jewelry, a tossed up high bun, smokey eyes & a bold red lip.

According to the her, “trends come and go, but a classic look always feels right.” We couldn’t agree more!

Oprah Winfrey on the October Issue of O Magazine - BellaNaija - September 2015To find out more on O Magazine, visit Oprah.com.

1. Tina

September 11, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Why the heavy photoshop to make her skinny? Oprah is a force to be reckoned with, it’s demeaning to result to cheap beauty tricks.

2. aikay

September 11, 2015 at 8:54 pm

Hmmmm this certainly is a photoshop cos Oprah can’t loose weight over night. She was looking fat at the william sisters tennis game two days ago.

3. fashwore

September 11, 2015 at 8:55 pm

To say Oprah no get moni she for wowo sha, nah make up keep her for where she dey so oh.

4. ?

September 11, 2015 at 9:33 pm

I might be wrong but whenever I see Oprah’s magazine she’s always on the cover. Am I the only who noticed this or do you guys do too?

• Seriously

September 12, 2015 at 2:10 am

It’s intentional, she already talked about it. she wants to be on the cover of her own magazine. The only person she allowed to share with was Ellen degeneres.

I admire oprah for her excellent work ethic and one of the best journalist out there. She’s also carried herself with class.

• fabulicious

September 12, 2015 at 5:15 am

I think she has shared a cover with Michelle Obama and Rosie O’ Donnell who was on the view.

5. Joshua

September 11, 2015 at 9:48 pm

D for Diva, biggest inspiration story ever…

6. Swizzle

September 12, 2015 at 1:04 am

Don’t know why I do not like this woman. There is something about her that I cannot place my finger on. There is a fake vibe I get from her.

• Tosin

September 12, 2015 at 6:44 am

she changed my life. (yeah, i remember when i thought she was cheesy, but now I AM CHEESY so hey 🙂 ) she is a queen god, far as I’m concerned. lots of cool things i tried on her recommendation (music etc) and i used to rock the magazine and the show and really grew from both arenas.

i’m sad that she has three covers. *leader, not follower.* everybody is doing multiple covers so leave that alone. that’s how i roll, and that’s how Oprah usually rolls. leader. somebody needs a reminder.