Scoop

Good Move? Arnold Schwarzenegger will be replacing Donald Trump on ‘The Apprentice’

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Donald Trump Arnold Schwerzenegger

Are you a fan of ‘The Apprentice’?

If you are then you should know that movie star turned politician Arnold Schwarzenegger will be replacing Donald Trump on the NBC hit show.

The former California governor, known for films like the “Terminator” series, won’t have his first season of ‘The Apprentice’ until 2016.

Donald Trump

NBC put the “Apprentice” franchise on hold after Donald Trump, the show’s host since it launched in 2004, entered the Republican race for president.

The Apprentice will return for the 2016–17 television season with Arnold Schwarzenegger as “CEO.”

Are you excited with the changes?

Photo Credit: Getty Images/Ken Ishii | Andrew H. Walker

1. fabulicious

September 15, 2015 at 2:48 pm

I want to wail right now. I can’t even sit through an Arnold movie and now he is on one of my favourite shows. Oh Dear!!I hope he does great.

2. Swthrt

September 15, 2015 at 2:56 pm

I liked Donald trump on the hit show, However., I cant wait to see the next episode with Arnold..

3. www.xplorenollywood.com

September 15, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Does Arnie have any real business acumen? Cos running a state and acting isnt the same thing. It would be good to see him though cos he will be speaking to his peers and his accent saying “You are fired” lol!

• Na We We

September 16, 2015 at 2:26 am

Actually Arnold FIRST said “you’re fired” long b4 Donald was known for it. Go check out TRUE LIES (a fantastic movie by the way) and there’s a pivotal scene where he coined that phrase. I’ll let you check it out w/o leaving any spoilers just in case you’ve not seen it.

4. Fols

September 15, 2015 at 8:57 pm

bad move!

5. fleur

September 15, 2015 at 11:39 pm

Now, this is a bad decision. Which business has Arnold managed? He almost destroyed the economy of California. Maybe I have to become a celebrity. Hian. For this one, crazy Donald go laugh tire. Maybe na wrestling I’m go promote for this show.