Relationships

“I Was So Nervous and I Really Didn’t Know What to Expect” – Toolz Shares her Feelings from her Introduction Day + More Photos

C360_2015-09-06-09-30-10-747

Media personality Toolz had her official Introduction Ceremony to Capt. Tunde Demuren a few days ago (click here if you missed it) and taking to her personal website, the OAP gave an insight into her day.

She wrote:

Ishhh is getting real!!
Can’t believe I’m going to be a married woman, it’s all so terribly grown up lol.

I didn’t want to put up anything on my site, but I’m trying to make it a bit more personal, so let’s see how this goes.

Anyhoo, so on Saturday 5th September, I had my introduction. This is where the families of the bride and groom officially meet. We had expected about 100 people, I hear there were about 250 people there! Eeek!!
I didn’t sleep well the night before, because I was so nervous and I really didn’t know what to expect. I’ve been to events like this before, but I’m generally in a corner somewhere just observing.
Today the attention was all on me…and that was so unnerving! I’m used to being on stage, but then work-mode has been activated, so in my mind its all about work.
I was so nervous, couldn’t eat…also because I was paranoid that I would get food stuck in my braces and would end up having lots of pictures with efo (spinach) hanging from my teeth lol.
I worked myself up so much that I ended up developing a nervous tick. My right eye twitched for hours and I could barely stop myself from freaking out….but when I saw him aka Bae the twitching stopped…(and the crowd went awwww!)

All thanks to God!
Much love to family and friends for making it all happen, looking forward to Part 2 & 3!

A big thank you to:
Valerie Davids for the dress she ‘built’ for me
Lois of Prospotted Makeover for the make-up
Lush Jewels for the jewelry
Itunu Fabrics & Bimmms

See more photos from her day below.

20150907_143142 C360_2015-09-07-14-19-06-014 C360_2015-09-05-19-08-08-159 20150907_135838 C360_2015-09-05-17-49-48-5891 C360_2015-09-05-17-44-33-859-1 20150906_152432 C360_2015-09-06-14-29-06-136 C360_2015-09-05-16-30-46-462 C360_2015-09-06-14-31-19-148 C360_2015-09-06-19-41-10-503-1 IMG_8222-e1441640665473 TT_8217-e1441640743873 TT_8219-e1441640692286

Head over to www.toolzo.net for more photos.

Photo Source: Toolz.net

1. Fish

September 8, 2015 at 11:55 pm

Did you c her butt! Whoa!

2. Pretty O

September 8, 2015 at 11:55 pm

I can only imagine… that feeling…. like OMG!
    awww she’s so cute and congratulations!!!

• jade

September 9, 2015 at 4:01 pm

I love me some toolz. She’s funny about efo been stuck in her braces. I can totally relate. She looks beautiful, and sexy. Love is in the air. Captain Tunde, take care of your queen bcos i know she will take good care of you. I like the green color. Handsome groom too. I pray, their love will continue to grow

3. mrs chidukane

September 8, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Congratulations dear, all the best. This is one marriage I just know will stand the test of time. I feel it. Her husband looks so lost in love and sincere. I know people change but based on looks I doubt it.

• O'Kel

September 9, 2015 at 7:55 am

My thoughts eggzackly. I was looking at him and thinking, ‘this man really loves this woman’. It’s in his eyes.

• Fashionista

September 9, 2015 at 10:14 am

I kinda know what you mean. He looks really enamoured and she looks sheepishly in love. May they be happy together forever. Amen

4. le coco

September 9, 2015 at 12:11 am

The closeup of you in the veil ..my goodness.. you are one stunning woman

5. Sade

September 9, 2015 at 12:21 am

Awww. Cute. Tolu Oniru. So I don’t understand how peeps will attend events they weren’t invited to. *Shrugs*

My intro is in a few months, bae and I are based in Houston. U.S. But intro will be in naija. We are expecting 80 guests, 40 from each side.

That’s just too much for me.

But my mom keeps inviting more aunties, uncles and friends they haven’t seen in ages. I don’t understand. I’m always like ” mom this is NOT a reunion, it’s JUST an intro”

• Ibinabo

September 9, 2015 at 9:27 am

Lmao @ “…this is not a reunion…”

• Fasholaslover

September 9, 2015 at 9:30 am

@Sade, I get u. Moms are just moms there is nothing you can do about this. Just enjoy your day. Shikena. My older sista wanted 20 people max. 10 from each side. The question my parents asked was “Did we ask you for money to feed the people”? In the Nigerian culture, if your parents are very out going and they attend other people’s events, their friends and acquintances will surely reciprocate. So, just don’t fret. Allow them do what they want for the Intro and traditional marriage. You can then take control of the white wedding. In as much as it is your day, it is also their day. Good Luck.

6. Seriously

September 9, 2015 at 12:54 am

Congrats Toolz. You look beautiful. And it’s interesting how some couples look alike. They smile almost the same, the mouth area looks alike.

7. Bade

September 9, 2015 at 1:00 am

Dang! Tools has big fat juicy [email protected]@b$

8. Idomagirl

September 9, 2015 at 1:03 am

Congrats! 🙂

9. nmadeevah

September 9, 2015 at 1:28 am

Aww, God bless your union Tsquare.

10. des

September 9, 2015 at 1:30 am

congrats to her and i wish her all the best with tunde. But, my opinion she should keep her private life away from the media. no need for announcing her intro on IG, which was buzzing around on diffrt pages. yes shes a princess and we all know shes madly in love with tunde; its doesn’t matter. Posting travelling, , etc. I am not hating pls, i love her.. People like Omawunmi, Uche Pedro( bella naija) who keep their lives personal away from dramas, you hardly see them posting blabla.

• Sugar

September 9, 2015 at 9:54 am

Madam we are different. Everybody cannot be the same. We have Introverts and Extroverts. Let her live her life the way it pleases her. You can’t dictate how people should run their race. The world be be a very boring place if everybody is secluded like Uche Pedro, there wont be blogs ether because they wont have any news to post when its all secret lives

• concerned

September 9, 2015 at 10:15 am

Allow her sha! She’s excited. If she doesn’t post stuff at this time, when else will she do so? It’s once in a lifetime so I get her. Besides, Toolz gets a pass because she isn’t as overexposed as some people IMO so I dont think after the wedding she’ll still be posting a lot of stuff.

• No be girls?

September 9, 2015 at 1:48 pm

For where?
      Girls must let everyone know they are married now, shame their ex and update their friends!

11. mary

September 9, 2015 at 1:32 am

Congratulations, you really looked happy, the joy of it all is to Love and be Loved. May the joy and happiness you felt on this day continue in this union.

12. L

September 9, 2015 at 1:36 am

Aww I can imagine! Congratulations

13. Chilled

September 9, 2015 at 2:09 am

Awww Congrats to her. she looks so pretty.. I pray and Hope He treats you right! She seems like a really sweet lady.. God bless your marriage!

14. Tina

September 9, 2015 at 2:47 am

Sooo lovely

15. zoey

September 9, 2015 at 2:49 am

Captain Demuren is BLESSED!!! 🙂

16. temmie

September 9, 2015 at 3:47 am

Beautiful!

17. Uwa

September 9, 2015 at 4:36 am

Many congratulations and happy married life, Toolz! May God continue to bless you and your husband in abundance!

18. Melanin

September 9, 2015 at 5:37 am

Congratulations Toolz!

19. ,,...just saying

September 9, 2015 at 5:59 am

Green and peach awesome combo. 250 people though, that’s an entire wedding list. Congratulations girl

20. aikay

September 9, 2015 at 7:37 am

If the introduction be like this, how the trad wan be, 1 million guest? Abeg they look adorable joor….

21. adelegirl

September 9, 2015 at 7:44 am

Seriously rooting for these 2 though I don’t know them and have never met them. They just look so good together, in love and happy. Just as it should be. Congratulations Toolz and Tunde. God keep and bless you and your impending nuptials. Olorun a mu ojo ro

22. Chynwa

September 9, 2015 at 8:14 am

Gosh! I love me some Toolz… ds girl is decent biko. Ok, and yea no need for ur life details on social media like ur darling Toke. Anyhoo, I still luv u. Please ehn, am I the only ‘vain’ geh in the world or did everyone else not see this? http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/20150906_152432.jpg
    Dear Lord, pls be a backside provider. Chai! Congrats again Toolz!

• igbe lo wan be

September 9, 2015 at 1:50 pm

igbe lo wan be.
      why u wan die ontop of back side?

23. Maromec

September 9, 2015 at 8:48 am

It’s very normal to feel that way tools
    After about 2 years in marriage ….
    Reality then sets in
    Kids,child care,school fees….
    Enjoy the moment

• olu

September 9, 2015 at 9:43 am

Please don’t be a hater. The fact that your marriage didn’t work out as you planned doesn’t mean hers will be the same. She will have nothing but joy in her home. If you have nothing nice to say, please zip it up.

• Shandi

September 9, 2015 at 10:40 am

Olu, did you even read what Maromec typed? Some of you lack comprehension skills. No wonder it’s a major requirement for securing a job.

Congratulations Tolu!

• maromec

September 9, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Ode
      can you read?
      who said marriage didnt work out

• mrnobody

September 9, 2015 at 3:06 pm

I cant help but notice how insulting this olu of a commentator is.. Always drawing assumptions and conclusions on people’s simply by a mere comment! You must be such an uncivilized fellow

24. Ma'Bullet

September 9, 2015 at 9:06 am

God bless your home Miss Toolz…….But please does anyone knows the kind of bras shes uses!!…I so much like her packaging and i sure need something like that?…can anyboby here help….please no insults o.Biko

• Sugar

September 9, 2015 at 10:04 am

Go to Yaba or Balogun market you will see plenty

• Nikki

September 9, 2015 at 1:20 pm

Try Freya or Wonder bra..great support.

25. olu

September 9, 2015 at 9:42 am

26. emem

September 9, 2015 at 9:49 am

Very nice

27. Gracee

September 9, 2015 at 9:56 am

I am not a FAN of hers but i must say she look beautiful….wishing them happiness and less social media.

28. Fashionista

September 9, 2015 at 10:16 am

Men, that shot from the back, with Tunde’s hand resting on her backside ……. Toolz is seriously packing!

• Chynwa

September 9, 2015 at 11:31 am

My dear o… u feel me on ds one. serious packing!!!

29. miss

September 9, 2015 at 11:13 am

Toolz looks amazing and this is just intro o. She is repping all of us plus size well o. Congrats

30. des

September 9, 2015 at 11:56 am

nice… where are the parents in the pictures.. now that you are going into marriage my candid advise for you guys is to give your marital life less public notice.. it pays

31. Jennyokris

September 9, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Dayum, I can set my drink on it.. congrats!

32. Alert!

September 9, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Congrats! Though I think Toolz is making so much of a big deal out of this marriage thingy of hers..congrats again

• Sade

September 9, 2015 at 4:51 pm

han Han. Did you just say marriage thingy. That’s mean hearted. Newsflash. If you haven’t realized. Marriage is a big deal. Because a man or woman made the decision to stick with each other for better or worse.

If it’s not a big deal like you claimed, then why are most ladies falling over themselves to be married. No offense please.

In Nigeria, in case you haven’t realized IT IS A BIG DEAL. With proper investigation, we ll realize you are either one of her friends or family. Mtscheeeeww.

• Alert!

September 9, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Calm down madam Sade! Its not that serious nau

33. princevinco

September 10, 2015 at 12:55 am

Thank GOD for the damsel, wishing her a fruitful marriage. My counsel is that she live up to the expectations of her husband by paying the necessary prize to sustain her marriage and should be prayerful too because evil men and women abound so that they don’t scatter. her marriage.

34. Miss T

September 10, 2015 at 9:10 am

That’s how capt Demuren and his co cele church members decided to cause a crazy traffic yesterday from yaba to western avenue. hian!