News

Mbong Amata Celebrates Birthday with an Intimate Dinner with Ini Edo, Lilian Esoro, Onyii Alex & More Friends

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Enyinna Nwigwe, Onyii Alex, Ruth Kadiri, Mbong Amata, Jennifer Oguzie, Ini Edo & Skiibii

Nollywood actress Mbong Amata celebrated her birthday recently and to mark the special day she had an intimate dinner with some of her close friends in the industry.

Lilian Esoro, Enyinna Nwigwe, Onyii Alex, Ruth Kadiri, Jennifer Oguzie, Ini Edo, Skiibii and Harrysong were spotted at the gathering.

See photos below.

Onyii Alex, Ruth Kadiri, Mbong Amata & Skiibii

Skiibii, Mbong Amata, Harrysong

Skiibii, Mbong Amata, Harrysong

Photo Credit: Instagram – @mbongamata

1. kitty

September 22, 2015 at 9:08 pm

filter my life and face away…

2. Pat

September 22, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Didn’t recognize Onyii Alex for a minute. The Chic has changed from Chocolate to Mayonnaise. 🙂 Mbong is very pretty and her hair style is cute

• ATl's finest

September 22, 2015 at 11:23 pm

@ Pat lol @ Choco to Mayo. Everyone in Nigeria wanna be snow white now smh

• Pat

September 23, 2015 at 7:47 pm

@Atl LOL abi, wetin wan talk my sister 🙂

3. aikay

September 22, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Mbong always radiate true and natural beauty and she looks so innocent and calm. But I am not feeling this her bday outfit at all,,,,,,, shuoooooo even PASTOR KUMUYI daughter no go wear dt gown. It does nothing for her other than making her look like a pastors wife.

• Seriously

September 22, 2015 at 11:32 pm

@ Aikay

It’s interesting to see the high expectation we have for celebrities. We forget they are human with their own problems, struggles and mood swings. Maybe she felt like dressing/looking like a pastor’s wife on her birthday. The cool part, she still pulled it off, looked beautiful and better than the other girls there.

• Idomagirl

September 23, 2015 at 1:30 am

Me I like the gown o.

• Bella

September 23, 2015 at 10:17 am

Me too o jare, I absolutely love it and would wear it too, sexy!

• B

September 23, 2015 at 8:05 am

Not everytime everytime show cleavage, boobage, legs etc! There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being all covered up! She looks really beautiful!

• Ada Bekee

September 23, 2015 at 10:05 am

I guess you’re disappointed because she didn’t dress semi-nude like you expected and like everyone else does these days. Then you’ll be the first to scream and preach about morality. She looks very beautiful in that dress biko.

• realist

September 23, 2015 at 10:44 am

That gown suits her perfectly! Oh you would have preferred she dressed like the likes of Ruth Kadiri and Onyi Alex abi?

4. nene

September 22, 2015 at 10:10 pm

to think she used to be dark before. this is what happens when girls get married too young. explore before marriage so u don’t get distracted later when u “see life”

• NaMe

September 22, 2015 at 10:59 pm

And who told you she used to be dark before? Just so that you post on BN? And you seem to be the expert in her marriage too? Na you know, my sister.

• Amaka

September 22, 2015 at 11:33 pm

I’d rather marry too young than marry too old. It depends on you and who you are married too. If the partner was the wrong choice and the marriage is bad, without God then both states are horrible but if the marriage is doing very well( and I am not saying there will be no challenges on the way but couples resolve issues putting God first and keep having fun) it is just the coolest thing ever. Can you imagine a woman who is done with having children by age 30? she has all the time to do her work and keep fit. I understand the fact that some people are not responsible for their late marriage situation and I really do empathize with that. Life sometimes throws challenges at us. On the other hand if I were to be responsible for it, I’ll always choose early marriage, if you love children, you don’t want to start late.

• fabulicious

September 23, 2015 at 7:10 am

Amaka,your head dey dere joor. Those that marry late are always the one trying to justify why its better.Quit analyzing it abeg.If you marry early and are able to make it work,Kudos.If you marry late and are making it work,Thumbs up. But I know s1 who is 38 whose child is about finishing secondary school and I like what I see when I look at her*winks*
      That being said,I like how intimate the celebration was not like the 100 people kind of intimate…lol

• Mz Titilitious

September 23, 2015 at 10:28 am

GBAM wish to marry early too by God’s grace

• Berri

September 23, 2015 at 11:59 am

Okay but Mbong married young and she is divorced now already. So what does that tell you? Different strokes for different folks.

• Beeeee

September 23, 2015 at 9:08 am

Hmmm aunty, Mbong Amata has never been dark o….she has been this colour since she started acting. You must have her confused with someone else

• me

September 23, 2015 at 5:35 pm

Aunty wish pretty Mbong a happy birthday and move along. Like run alonng and FAST!!

My mother married early and did good until her death. She lived and rocked life well cos as her first daughter, I had a good paying job at 19 and could buy her favourite things like the Elizabeth Arden perfume she loves!! At age 40!! I am still on my knees praying for the perfect mate and I know I will find what I am looking for soon

• Pat

September 23, 2015 at 7:55 pm

@me, u sure will find what you are looking for! You seem like a good person and one who cared for her mother and God will bless you for that 🙂

5. Ash

September 22, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Onyi Alex has lost her identity. ..looks like a different person now…..prefer hee former chocolate looks

6. shady

September 22, 2015 at 10:49 pm

Return of Skiibii ,actor no de die. I hope say na only u waka come ooo.

7. Sad

September 22, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Mbong you are beautiful, very beautiful please stop the bleaching. And why are you hanging out with Ini, the confirmed Lagos runs girl? E nor easy to dey stay Ikoyi abi? Run from IE. Na my 2 cent be that

8. ATL's finest

September 23, 2015 at 1:25 am

BN is BSing lately! Kindly post my comments bcuz I have read worse comments on here

9. eyejee

September 23, 2015 at 8:33 am

Granted Onyii Alex has changed. But she has never been Chocolate coloured, I knew her as a jambite in IMSU before she got into Hollywood and my classmates had a derogatory name for her because of her bright colour and wide hips

• eyejee

September 23, 2015 at 8:49 am

Meant Nollywood

10. Zeeebby

September 23, 2015 at 9:31 am

All this post needed was a “nice dress” “happy birthday to her” BUT NO NO NO THEY HAD TO TURN IT INTO MARRY EARLY OR LATE DEBATE……. CAN WE JUST CHILL ON THIS MARRIAGE MADNESS AND DIVERT ENERGY TO OTHER THINGS ABEG…..

Now may I say ” Happy birthday pretty lady, you look stunning”

11. ednutey

September 23, 2015 at 9:32 am

Ruth Kadiri be looking Skibii like…dont come n die here o,this was the pose u had b4 u “died”. Hehehehehe

12. maromec

September 23, 2015 at 10:06 am

Why is she still bearing Amata
    Thought she is divorced

13. Ibinabo

September 23, 2015 at 10:35 am

Mbong is so fine and that dress… Abeg, there should be a celebrity closet raid program.

14. truth

September 23, 2015 at 10:51 am

errtime u see black females , 9 out of 10 times they got fake/synthetic hair! is this ever gonna stop/ end ? whats going on ?

15. deedee

September 23, 2015 at 11:19 am

HBD Mbong,ma birthday mate,God bless our new age,September babies rock….

16. ACE

September 23, 2015 at 3:03 pm

HBD to Mbong love the hair.