News

Video of UNILAG Students stealing from Olamide & Dammy Krane on Stage Goes Viral

BellaNaija.com

The video by Goldmyne TV has been online for 3 months but has just gone viral!

It shows Olamide performing on stage during a University of Lagos (UNILAG) concert then a brazen student jumps on stage and snatches his snapback. Olamide’s burly bodyguard did not react quickly enough and the brave thief jumped into the crowd.

The bodyguard attempted to pursue the perpetrator but was unsuccessful in retrieving the stolen item.

As if that was not enough, it was a free for all during Dammy Krane‘s performance as multiple students were on stage and one grabbed the performer’s hat!

Quite interesting.

What are these big bodyguards there for?

1. brown-ice

September 16, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Na wa oooo! Wetin person no go hear and see from world people

• Sugar

September 17, 2015 at 10:09 am

LOOOOOL naija Body guard that cant even save his own life. They are mere club bouncers with big muscle they can’t even catch a fly. You need to watch youtube videos and see how Hollywood bodyguards are prompt and very ALERT.

2. sum1special

September 16, 2015 at 8:09 pm

I have been laughing since i watched this.

• Onetallgirl

September 16, 2015 at 10:46 pm

Omg I thought I was the only one!!! I laughed so hard to choked on water! Lol these uni kids!!

• tony

September 17, 2015 at 3:29 am

Me 3.. lmao!!!

3. Sylvia

September 16, 2015 at 8:26 pm

Why is it that Nigerian media are so irresponsible and unprofessional in reporting news? So the people weren’t caught or even identified but all of you are reporting that they are Unilag students? I am not even a Unilag student but I remember when I was doing my Bsc in Uniben, a good number of the people at those shows in school then were not even students of Uniben, some were from Ambrose Ali university, some were not even students at all, some people even came from other states for those concerts as they were cheaper than concerts held outside the university campus. Please you people should be cautious when reporting these things. This is definitely not a good image for the school.

4. Titilope

September 16, 2015 at 8:44 pm

Probably bariga boys that entered through back gate and attended the show… akokites wont do this. 😀

• ayo

September 17, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Thank you sooooooo much….i’m sure its those Bariga boys that keep soiling our school name. See me defending my school in the office ferociously *Lol

5. Akintomide Hannah

September 16, 2015 at 8:52 pm

The guy should be one of his fan and he ❤ him, dat was y he removed his cap not b/cos he could not afford it but just catching his fun. Pls that’s not stealing.

6. Nkechi

September 16, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Oh Lord my God, please let the children you have given me be in the right place at the right time, pursuing their calling and yet becoming powerful spiritually, mentally financially etc. A good example is baba Adeboye. Oh Lord please let my children be honorable and for signs and wonders, don’t let them worship any man. Thank you sir.

7. The Fixer

September 16, 2015 at 9:19 pm

BELLA!!! TAKE IT BACK
    OR WE’Ll FIX YOU LIKE WE DID GOODLUCK WHEN HE TRIED TO CHANGE OUR NAME TO MAULAG

• Titi

September 17, 2015 at 12:35 am

Please shutup. Can’t you read the caption well. Be making stupid threats. Rubbish. You better concentrate on passing your carry overs.

• Taiwo

September 17, 2015 at 10:03 am

Lmaoooooooo!! Titi, yaff vex???

• Belinda

September 17, 2015 at 9:40 am

Please try not to sound so stupid.

8. jojo

September 16, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Who or whatever they are, they are thieves.

9. Kaeto

September 16, 2015 at 10:11 pm

I love Nigerians. Sorry I am laughing like if they stole your phone is something- but hey, with this kind of bravery, Nigerians can move mountain. Just be brave. Plasmids sorry don’t be vexed, a beg let am go.

10. Onetallgirl

September 16, 2015 at 10:49 pm

I can’t stop laughing! It’s okay they just took their hats it’s not like they stole their wallets!

11. molarah

September 17, 2015 at 12:59 am

Hmmm…but I thought removing a hat/cap from a man’s head forcefully had some negative cultural connotations. Apparently the artistes didn’t mind, so…

12. ATL's finest

September 17, 2015 at 1:38 am

Okokobioko! Wahala dey ooo.. I’m dead laughing from this video.. Common cap full with sweat smh maybe it’s even from Kantagua Market but bcuz it’s worn by a celeb u stole it?? Smh it is well jare

13. purpleiciousbabe

September 17, 2015 at 4:02 am

LOOOL…………..
    The guy that went back into crowd could have seriously hurt himself tho…
    jokes

14. yinda

September 17, 2015 at 4:10 am

Not to sound superstitious, I hope these boy are not going to use their hats/caps for spiritual means(voodoo).

15. hatsoff

September 17, 2015 at 5:50 am

WOW!!!

16. Joe

September 17, 2015 at 10:47 am

Wat a rily funi video…that guy caught Olamide by surprise…. cant stop laughing

17. Benson Ossai

September 17, 2015 at 12:25 pm

OMG. This is hilarious.

18. Special_One

September 17, 2015 at 1:20 pm

We already know what to expect when he finally graduates and gets into politics.

19. i no send

September 17, 2015 at 5:56 pm

kai..see the way the thief jumped back into the crowd ..lol….im an alumni of unilag o

20. Jhennique

September 18, 2015 at 11:25 am

See the suegbe body guards sef. If na another thing them wan do they for fit do am clean chop mouth