Scoop

It’s Here! Catch up on Episode 5 of MTV Shuga

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

MTV Shuga

Another exciting episode of your favourite web series is here.

In this episode, Leila finds out that Weki is HIV positive. Femi and Sheila continue to get adoring fans.

Mary contemplates having sex with Nii and gets some professional advice on safe sex.

Watch,

1. Blondie

October 12, 2015 at 9:04 am

thank you BN..

• Me

October 13, 2015 at 1:40 am

Wow I loved this episode, that mama nurse got me in stitches man, anyway cute boy Leo rape ke, aaaaaah Daz life……. if I was a boy I would travel to Nigeria to go and find this Dorcas girl to be my wife, ah ahnn. Why you so foinee, teheheeee no homo

#AHausaChickInToronto

2. Oppsieyem

October 12, 2015 at 10:08 am

I really like the series sugar!keeps it real.But to keep things in perspective;Am a mother with a teenage son and two toddler girls,there should be a plot helping parents with sex education. I wouldn’t want my child getting information from outsiders.
    Nigerian public health professionals need to be educated on the potential harm their holy than thou attitude to the young ones.They are always going to ask questions and be intrigued by sex!

3. Tobi

October 12, 2015 at 10:57 am

Lol lolos scene

4. hmm

October 12, 2015 at 11:16 am

MTV Shuga on point. This Nii character kai very scary. This Nurse sha 24 century children haha. Very informative show, HIV is really

5. Oluwatoyin

October 12, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Did Leo rape Sophie?? I have quite confused about that scene.

• SVT

October 13, 2015 at 6:03 pm

He almost did. He stopped by still he was very close to it and that’s bad enough.

6. Africa

October 13, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Dated a man who is HIV and although our relationship ended up not working out for other reasons either than his status. It taught me alot about myself. Gosh I thought if I was ever faced with such I would run. But because I was big on testing and sort of pushed him and saw how crushed he was. It was real. I imagined myself in his shoes. He cried everyday, had to push him to get out of his house and attend to busibusiness. I learnt more about the virus and how to stay safe. When he came to terms with his status, he became more possessive, followed me around, expected reports of all my whereabouts. . . Wasn’t about that life so I decided it was no longer safe because he could have done anything. Jumped ship and he decided to go on a spiritual journey in search of healing. I wish him the best though. The stigma around people with HIV is ridiculous.