Relationships

Are They or Aren’t They – Niyi Johnson’s Latest Chatter on his Marriage to Toyin Aimakhu

BellaNaija.com

Toyin Aimakhu (1)Who needs a script with these two?

Actress Toyin Aimakhu and her (estranged?) husband Niyi Johnson keep their fans entertained with their public posts of affection, public fighting and making up, and their interviews.

In the latest, E24-7 Magazine caught up with Niyi Johnson for an exclusive chat, where he revealed he would rather keep people guessing and he prefers the ‘propaganda’ surrounding his relationship rather than being direct about its current state.Toyin Aimakhu Adeniyi Johnson Valentine's 2015

On if His Marriage has Ended

“Ehen…I didn’t hear the news o. You’re just telling me for the first time. People can say whatever they want about my marriage; I don’t care. I don’t even grant interviews anymore about my marriage. When I got married, I didn’t come on the internet to announce it, and I don’t see any reason I should be talking about it now. Whatever happens in marriage stays in marriage.”

On the Ambiguity – are they or aren’t they?

“It has already fuelled speculations, and I’m enjoying the propaganda; people can keep saying whatever they like.”

There you have it, well, for now!

Expecting a response from Toyin in 3… 2…

Source: E24-7 Mag

1. Marie Antoinette

November 21, 2015 at 8:57 pm

Hmmm…looks like Niyi is in denial. Didn’t I read his wife already moved on with another dude? Plenty drama!

2. Author Unknown

November 21, 2015 at 9:45 pm

More like Do we care or Do we care?

3. Bukky

November 21, 2015 at 10:20 pm

Abeg stop the pretence Mr Niyi. From reliable source , they are not together . Let me just stop here .

4. kemi

November 21, 2015 at 11:33 pm

lol very immature. They fight on twitter and make up on instagram .. These 2 are not mature for marriage period!

5. Adeola ?

November 22, 2015 at 2:59 am

I love this Toyin so well, mayb , because she plays her role so well, and it will be unfair if niyi cheated on her……. Niyi love your wife has Christ has loved the church, I hope you guys read all our comments

6. ayo ismail

November 22, 2015 at 8:53 am

you know people may make mouth anyhow don’t look there side﹑ just keep enjoying ur relationship, some don’t no the full mean of marriage, I wish u long life and more money and beautiful babyz

7. mojisola

November 22, 2015 at 9:49 am

I love u both so why are u guys behaving like this. this is so heartbreaking

• Shade

December 9, 2015 at 7:45 pm

I think they have made up. They have starting following each other again on Instagram again…._). Anyhow, we wish them well always.

8. deyemm

November 26, 2015 at 1:18 pm

If its true pls settle it God bless both of u

9. kike

December 14, 2015 at 9:34 pm

Toyin I beg u with God dat created me n u,dont allow devil in ur home,i so much love u n I can imaging ur marriage collapse plz am praying for u n God will help u plz dnt make me cry

10. Titilope

March 9, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Am happy to hear this pls settle the issue, don’t let devil to enter ur marriage again o plssssssssssssss