Relationships

Former BBA Housemate Huddah Monroe’s Instagram Post is causing some Controversy

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Huddah Monroe

Former Big Brother Africa housemate Huddah Monroe (representing Kenya in “The Chase”) shared some rather “interesting” thoughts on Instagram and her post has caused some controversy in her comment section.

While some people find her opinion about cheating men amusing, most people seem to disagree with her vehemently.

In her caption she admits posting it for the comments and her comment section has gone off!

She posted this:

Huddah

…and captioned it “These are my thoughts. What’s yours ? I posted this for the comments LMFAO! If you don’t want to be cheated on , buy some dildos like Waiguru and f* yourself coz the next man these days is like the first . Too many hot gals out here! And cheers to all the side chicks who ain’t getting pregnant for these men, some wives can remove your womb with Their bare hands #Tutabanana #PapaHapa #LetsJustBeHonest #LetsJustBeReal

Photo Credit: Instagram – @huddahthebosschick

1. l

November 17, 2015 at 8:51 pm

well is ladies like her that never know their worth and just talk trash… everything she just said didn’t make sense one bit…

• Jade

November 17, 2015 at 9:48 pm

The truth about it is, more than 50% of women stay in relationship/marriage where their husband has cheated and consistently cheating. It’s easier said than done. Honestly, there are different levels of cheating. One strike will be devastating, trust will be broken. If he truly repents and his actions Backs it up. My problem is, chronic cheaters with no remorse and no form of self control. They want to stick their D in everything. On top of that, have child/children. That’s unacceptable in my book. Most of the women saying this will stay when reality is staring at them. I won’t bash her for stating her opinion bcos she’s saying what most women are doing, have done and will do.
      I asked, my mom the other day, what will she do if dad cheats on her? My mom said, I will not be happy, highly disappointed but I won’t divorce him. I mean, after 34 years of marriage, 6 children and he’s been committed, devoted husband and father. It won’t be the end bcos of that.

• FasholasLover

November 17, 2015 at 11:12 pm

Cheating destroys soooo many things between a couple. Bottom line is things can never be the same again ever!….Forget all that polygamy nonsense. Show me a woman who likes to share and l’ll point you a liar..

@Jade, I agree Your Mum spoke the truth on behalf of most women in marriages where there are children..

• Tosin

November 18, 2015 at 7:33 pm

lol @ trust will be broken.
      abeg, leave matter.

• Nnenna

November 17, 2015 at 9:49 pm

It is so sad if a woman has to settle for a man who cheats. Have you thought about your health and diseases? Will you be strong enough to take care of those children when your health starts to dwindle and you need to go from one doctor to another. What happened to a woman’s relationship with God? Why are you the one that gets the one who cheats ? So why did your friend get the one that does not cheat among the few ones you think are left. My dad cheated, I felt very bad when I was younger but these questions led me straight to God. People have weaknesses to work on eg I am sometimes sensitive but cheating is extremely difficult for me. Can’t deal with it.i have only one life and can’t welcome obvious mysteries so I ran to God immediately because I knew that somehow he will help me. Therefore I don’t have to end up like most women who accepted it. I am a Christian for real and even when I liked some guys God kept away until he gave me mine who has never cheated. The pain of a cheating spouse is real but my answer is deep prayers before and after marriage until he dies. It works. Some men have no self control. They need the absolute power in Jesus. Same for some people who cannot control their emotions : anger, hatred, gossip. etc. It is a tough world out there but I told God that I never wanted the common situation, it is not necessary. He told me who to marry and I still pray for him. If you think you can’t get the few God fearing ones, then you won’t but don’t let your flesh make the choice instead permit the seer of all hearts make the choice? After all what do you know about the heart of a man. You can only see what you can see.

• Dee

November 18, 2015 at 4:21 am

Nnenna, I will just like to re-echo your point of “PRAYING FOR HIM (AND YOURSELF) UNTIL YOU BOTH DIE”!!!!!

Very very important- the truth is we are all broken creatures, and everyone is born to cheat! We only live in a world where it is more “acceptable” for a man to cheat than for a woman to cheat, so some men continue to cheat (some with, and some without, remorse). Any sin, if covered, will continue- I have heard and seen spirit-filled people who fell, and fell again because it was not addressed, and they made themselves vulnerable- wonderful children of God.

Love, respect, whatever will not stop a person from cheating, if given the right mix of situation (emotional, financial, culture, privacy guaranteed) etc. I once took for granted that someone loves and knows God and will never commit sexual sin that will displease God, and forgot to pray and check in, and now I have learnt my lesson- it is important to continue to pray and check in with our men- husband, fiance, brother, cousin, friend (if we know that they are committed to a holy life). At the same time (feminist mode activated), continue to contribute and fight for a world where men know that it is not acceptable to cheat, it is a sin against God and against the other person who is committed to you- we can do this by the things we teach and say to our men and even our sisters

• Winnie

November 18, 2015 at 11:29 am

@Nnenna, you spoke truth

• Be your sister's keeper

November 18, 2015 at 6:12 pm

If only women can look out for each other… women be virtuous and learn to say No.. its take a willing woman for a man to cheat.. if all women said No their advances.. then cheating can stop for good.
      francestots.wordpress.com/2010/12/06/being-your-sisters-keeper/

• anonymous

November 18, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Thank God I saw this comment. I’m on the verge of making a great decision in my life and I think I have the answer to my uncertainty- just go to God . That is will do….

• kaeto

November 17, 2015 at 10:44 pm

there is nothing like it’s normal or natural for men to cheat, that’s like saying it is natural or by God for blacks to be slave-which was the predominant excuse to owning blacks slaves. We later abolished it. when mothers start raising their sons to stay faithful, loyal, friends stop pressuring guy friends, women in general refuse such acts the men are instinctively forced in loyalty, faithfulness and trust worthy. I remember being with a married man and he informed me his broher inlaw pressurizing him to cheat on his sister ( she lived in the u.k due to job). The married never cheated on his wife and hid that we were not having sex, oral or even foreplay. Instead he pleaded I should not flirt with his friends but outside them yes na. imagine it like an act of mistress, even though nothing happened. part of the reason I have faith in men.

• B.E

November 17, 2015 at 10:55 pm

Truth is you have to have been a side chick to think like her.. Simples!!

• Adaoma

November 17, 2015 at 11:50 pm

Doubt if you are married. Reality is Most women will stay. Wait till you are faced with such decision and you decide. She has a point. The devil you know is better than the one you don’t because there is no guarantee that the next man will be better.

• saying

November 18, 2015 at 4:57 am

Says the lady married to a serial cheater. Poor you

• G!

November 18, 2015 at 7:55 am

Plus her english is quite terrible!

2. eyong

November 17, 2015 at 8:55 pm

ignorant girl. It only takes one time… one! And you’re right, why get married in the first place? Has it ever been lied to anyone that marriage was about faithfulness? If he wanted to sleep around then why force the woman into being stuck in something that he isn’t? So he gets to eat his cake and have it to? And does this only apply to men? What if it was the woman sleeping around, would you be saying thesame thing? This not ugly, but apparently very stupif b**ch! Please, go and grow your hair back, because I think they shaved off your sense along with the hair.

• kenitola

November 18, 2015 at 10:57 am

‘Please, go and grow your hair back, because I think they shaved off your sense along with the hair’. this line made me lmao.

3. jide

November 17, 2015 at 8:57 pm

No surprise here. Quite consistent with the simple mind of a THOT.

4. Rude gal

November 17, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Reality is ugly… She does that for a living so she knows what men are capable of. It’s called exposure& not living in a fools paradise. Men will remain men. U only have super smart ones. The loveliest ones at home are the smartest cheats, most of the time…lol. very few good & faithful ones.
    #strollsAway… Before they’ll convey a meeting under my comment.

• Tari

November 17, 2015 at 11:34 pm

They are coming for you.

5. emily

November 17, 2015 at 9:01 pm

This is actually sad.

6. Nahum

November 17, 2015 at 9:08 pm

…..and this is why I don’t sing the sisterhood slogan anymore. I have lost all hope and faith in the African woman and I definitely can’t waste my energy fighting for y’all anymore with this kind of stupidity. I will just focus my energy on my kids. African women are so desperate for marriage, it is disgusting and frankly, y’all deserve the treatment you get.

7. Doxa

November 17, 2015 at 9:09 pm

The lady has communicated her reality, I can’t fault her. It’s her own approach to life, why should I disturb myself over what she believes? It’s not like she is Angela Merkel or Queen Elizabeth or someone influential.

8. miss j

November 17, 2015 at 9:10 pm

Iv discussed this issue at length with my girls and we still haven’t come to a conclusion. Every girl prays for a faithful man and they are hard to find you might hv a man now and think he is being faithful to you but he just might not be and your friends might know and they won’t tell you because that’s the only thing your man ain’t perfect in. I have broken off past relationship because of unfaithfulness I just lost all respect for him but this is marriage we are talking about its a different ball game all together. I pray I end up with a man who respects me enough not to cheat on me because it ain’t about love but respect why go into a marriage knowing you will walk out when he cheats. So she has some points going on for her…. we took a vote and my girls said they will stay as long as him cheating on her wasn’t flaunted in her face and isn’t something that is going to continue and they said if your man is cheating you need to check what’s happening in that relationship maybe he isn’t being properly fulfilled see wise. Mehn there are too many sides to this story but one shouldn’t just write it off.. am no expert plus am not married so I won’t know how I’d act in that situation till it happens

• Diuto

November 18, 2015 at 10:44 am

If he is cheating it has nothing to do wiyh the woman. Afterall he had yhe option of discussing any issues with you. I will say it once again, cheating has nothing to do with the other spouse man or woman. We all have a choice!

9. emma

November 17, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Well…she sleeps with married men so this does not come as a surprise to me. Atleast she’s not being a hypocrite, she knows that when its time for her to settle down (that’s if she ever will) she knows what to expect.

10. Yrimu

November 17, 2015 at 9:15 pm

Huddah, a.k.a miss Njoroge, is the queen of side chicks. So of course she will stay if her man cheats.
    BN, continue oh, first Vera, now Huddah, next? Risper?
    These Kenyan women do not represent Kenyans.

• MRS_ID

November 17, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Haaa..”Njoroge” my mum says that a lot, what does it mean?

11. Cindy

November 17, 2015 at 9:23 pm

*in Wendy’s voice*
    Guuuurrrrrrrl, you dumb as –

• Tee

November 17, 2015 at 10:20 pm

Even Wendy’s husband cheated and she stayed…….go figure

• Cindy

November 18, 2015 at 9:58 am

Err…….madam I was only using Wendy’s voice and not asking for her opinion? y so angry? Where u cheated on?

• Arin

November 18, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Wendy’s husband cheated once, and was later forgiven. Wendy on 0ne of her shows said sheil kick him out if she ever finds out he is cheating again. Some men are perpetual cheats. On a daily to your face, what would you do about him? stay and endure till the end abi

12. The Reader

November 17, 2015 at 9:25 pm

Well… she is speaking from a position of authority… The authority being that she is the side chick to married guys… When you’ve never been the main before what do you expect???

Next!!!

13. i no send

November 17, 2015 at 9:28 pm

@ doxa and miss j all have valid points

14. Aunty Amebo

November 17, 2015 at 9:29 pm

WOW! I am speechless

15. mildvoice

November 17, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Many husbands cheat on their wives and the wives see nothing wrong with that as long as their financial needs are being taken care of. Honestly, it is only those whose husband are not financially comfortable complain more.

16. Never

November 17, 2015 at 9:51 pm

First question , Most of you saying you would stay in the marriage and bear the cheating, can you bear the diseases that come with it let me just say can you bear having HIV/ AIDS.
    Secondly, Don’t you think the mistress might want to take your place as a wife.
    Thirdly, What happens to the vow the moment you don’t trust your spouse he is capable of killing you slowly in different ways that he might not even know .

• Natu

November 18, 2015 at 8:49 am

@Never why are you asking these sane questions? You know African women are desperate for marriage and they endure whatever bullshit to stay in one.

• kenitola

November 18, 2015 at 11:10 am

supported

17. Buky

November 17, 2015 at 9:52 pm

I don’t know why y’al. Wanna bite this lady . She simply said the sad truth . If you like be a saint . Yes! Guys cheat . Please no one should come to me to tell me stories . You’re entitled to your opinion so am I. If the guy won’t cheat on you now, he will cheat on you. Later . It’s not until you find him on another woman ! As for that lady be ready to dump him o , the next guy would act that same way . As I said I’m entitled to my opinion . Nobody should tag me ???

18. amy

November 17, 2015 at 10:00 pm

Cheating is a no for me in a relationship, if am sleeping with you alone I expect you to do the same. But truth be told how many of you african married women would leave their husband becos he cheated. If its even suggested to you, many of you will ask the person who had temerity to say such to not break their homes, and when you have ur own family you wud understand. Call her whatever but that’s the hidden truth. Those that leave their husband cos of cheating are tagged ” to western” cos according to dem it’s not the african way of life. She has a point duo we choose to ignore and paint our lives perfect.

19. ATL's finest

November 17, 2015 at 10:10 pm

In my Chris Brown voice * This hoe ain’t loyal*.. Who speaks about their friend like that? BS girl BYE..Ms Ratchet

20. j'suis belle

November 17, 2015 at 10:12 pm

honestly some women who stay in an abusive relationship or cheating marriage is not always becos they don’t have a choice but becos they take it as it is. we may all call this girl names for her opinion but sincerly i stand by what she is saying and i do understand,not dat i support cheating.it takes alot to sustain marriage and leaving you husband because he cheated isn’t always the solution; the wife who stays back isn’t weak,.foolish or optionless. goodness if only we knew just half of what our MOTHERS took from our fathers we will give them more respect, most of them are celebrating 30,40 and even 50 yrs of marriage and we secretly want that it comes with a price.

• Natu

November 18, 2015 at 9:06 am

@j’suis belle you mean celebrating 50 years a slave lmfao

• hard

November 18, 2015 at 6:22 pm

these men who cheat behind their wives, laugh at them behind, call them names…say things like “where does she think she will go to”..like the men know they are their wives all and all..its only women who v their own thing going for them leave with courage or stay because of the children but cheat on him too…
      My best advice to women dont waste your tym on any serenre dat comes with d pain or hurt of a man cheating on you…wen you notice it n he is unapologetic about it, CARRY GO…Hit on that Brother who wants you too… Ur kids will grow and learn the hard way too…most of us arent actually living same lifestyles as our mothers…

21. mama Ijebu

November 17, 2015 at 10:17 pm

Clearly a “girl” with a twisted mind. She really doesn’t know her worth…..wait….what exactly is her worth? Ooooops. … can’t blame her now or can I?
    She has clearly stated what she is worth….ish

• jide

November 18, 2015 at 12:09 am

What worth does an international escort like Huddah have? Pray telll

22. hmmm

November 17, 2015 at 10:21 pm

i will not stay with a man who is cheating why?because thats what being a couple means you have to be faithful to one another moreover i know my worth ,and i like being happy,I rather be alone than with a cheater.Most men cheats because THEY are the problem.People needs to learn how to be happy,some people in africa stay in miserable marriage for so long ,it saddening,the aunties are always so bitter and angry,you say hello to her it is as if you have cursed her ,the way she will be looking at you…jeezzz…Black men have a LOT OF ISSUES as in a lot of mental deep rooted issues,but we do not talk bout these things.They have to be STRONG…

23. Bey

November 17, 2015 at 10:25 pm

She’s speaking her own reality…..mite not be every woman’s reality, but that’s her’s. I just advice every woman to have a life of her own, her kids,career,church independence, friends and a social life. Do not divert all your energy into whether he’s cheating or not. Just live your life, life is too short too be living in paranoia of what if’s.

24. bisisexy

November 17, 2015 at 10:28 pm

OK toke left bcos her hubby wasn’t condomizing and bearing kids

• saying

November 18, 2015 at 5:01 am

LOL! Who said Toke left? The girl is very much with hussy

25. aa

November 17, 2015 at 11:04 pm

Sincerely,its heartbreaking this thing actually happens. Only if ladies can stop being side chics***

26. hahhaha

November 17, 2015 at 11:11 pm

and why you all are preoccupied with if a man will cheat or not, the married women are silently knacking their own side on the side too,while hubby is out on his business trip with his own side… aww I know you all like to believe these woman are so faithful waiting for you to come home…. meanwhile you are fathering children that do not have your DNA. This is like the biggest coverup in history—focus on how these men are naturally cheaters so no one will suspect women because they are women and they do don’t cheat. lol . Your ego blinds you. but I guess its a good thing.
    Evolutionarily your sperm was made to compete with other sperms, and the strongest and fastest fertilizes the egg. May the force be with you ,em
    *files nails* Carry on

• hezekina pollutina

November 18, 2015 at 6:49 am

hahahaha – are u a man or a woman? i don’t get it, are u justifying cheat because sperms must swim and compete or are u criticizing women who cheat also? in any case i am smelling the aroma of defensiveness. perfume du guilty conscience. lols.

• hahahahahah

November 18, 2015 at 8:25 pm

It doesn’t matter my sex. I am not condoning cheatiing. All I am saying is what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Just as you all have concluded that it is in a mans nature to cheat, I am also saying that it is in a woman’s nature to cheat as well. So men and women need to stop making it seem like a man has the monopoly on infidelity. As man prick wan chook everything., na so the woman’s pussy wan collect plenty prick 🙂 You think women don’t want variety too? We are all in this together. 🙂

27. Olives

November 17, 2015 at 11:13 pm

Well, to be she just spit the bitter truth. She must be a strong lady/woman. Most husbands cheat on their wives and cause of this they suffer from heart break and depression. defense mechanism is all she thinks is needed to stay happy in marriage.

• saying

November 18, 2015 at 5:00 am

How many husbands have you met in the 6 billion world population that you know most cheat? Abeg speak for yourself and your friends biko. Nonesense

28. chi-e-z

November 17, 2015 at 11:15 pm

please don’t go prosecuting me but I don’t feel for me personally cheating would be grounds to get a divorce. Violence yes even yelling yes but if it’s cheating b/c of lack of attn 4rm me no I can’t I’ve been oon the other side and been forgiving there’s something to be said about living and learning. So 2 some degree I agree with her.

• chi-e-z

November 17, 2015 at 11:17 pm

even having kids outside wouldn’t be 2 me … just me i guess

29. Mabel

November 18, 2015 at 12:23 am

Her opinions will be unconventional, afterall she is a party girl for pay and will quickly share herself with a married man for the right amount. How does she know the man is ‘condomizing”, the woman could be on the pill. Personally, I am not into mixing body fluids with another woman while married, which is supposed to be a party of two only. I am certain my husband would not want me to bring my mouth home and kiss him if he knew I was doing certain acts with other men while married to him, so why should I accept any less from him. Let every woman live according to what she can tolerate, some are fine with a cheating spouse others are not. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

30. Nahum

November 18, 2015 at 1:22 am

Funny thing is, there is no woman here that will agree to sharing their panties with another woman. You won’t even share cutlery with a stranger….but you guys will share your man’s penis. Go figure! I wonder what’s the difference, might as well just share away

31. Nahum

November 18, 2015 at 3:25 am

Sorry to rant guys, but now I completely understand why African men are the way they are. If I were an African man, based on the comments here, I swear I will treat women like shit too. I would cheat without remorse and not give a damn, why? Because I know that my docile wife will still wake up every morning, have sex with me, cook for me and pray for me. Why should I change, when she will never leave me. Like I said before, you guys deserve the bad treatment you get.

• Olufunke

November 18, 2015 at 8:32 am

Well, that would be an unfortunate expenditure if you ever find yourself in Africa, Mr. Nahum. Firstly ladies, calm down! Its disheartening that marriage has been so diluted and now the word marriage almost does not have any tangible meaning any more. Need i educate y’all that marriage is the bedrock of a society however small, and unfortunately the man that cheated and the woman that left, lack the understanding of what marriage is and why it even came to be. I will advice some of you young and unmarried men and women to please seek knowledge and understanding of what marriage is and your responsibilities as either the husband or the wife. We’ve completely eroded the whole essence of marriage with our new found belief but do i blame us, No! Even some of our parents have failed in their own marriages and even failed the more in setting the standards, examples and understanding of what a God ordained marriage should be.

• imaginyou

November 18, 2015 at 3:31 pm

you sound slow Mr…so you will not cheat if your woman has the tendency to leave the marriage…you will cheat either way because you have no sense of character and respect for yourself and mother.

• Di

November 18, 2015 at 6:49 pm

You’ve said it all!! I didn’t bother commenting, Nigerian women have a high tolerance for disrespect.
      If Nigerian women can agree to share their husband’s penis; what stops them from sharing used tampoons and douches. Tufikwa, some Nigerian women dispise themselves. You all keep exchanging sex fluids.

32. Tope

November 18, 2015 at 3:35 am

Yall condemning her but would be surprised to know how many people actually leave marriages . And especially Nigerian women . Half your mothers put up with things but probably never left .It’s the disrespectful cheating that gets me i.e diseases , side babies , side chicks making scenes. I live in America and you would be surprised at how many men come from Naija and do xyzed. Even my uncles are horrible examples of men . And the runs girl population that you people shame is it the men sleeping by themselves ? As bad as it sounds her post is how some women live they don’t leave . But I guess it’s better to bash her . I’m only mad that she’s putting her friends business in the street . And don’t come for me I know my shit ain’t together !

33. fleur

November 18, 2015 at 4:06 am

Low expectations of oneself and one’s circumstances is a curse. Sigh. Huddah is just lucky to find a man who will take her. You see, she is only human if she has a husband by her side. Add on one that only cheats and brings his loaded gun home to play russian roulette with her daily? Well, that is just okay as long as he does not impregnate someone else. I read this and marvel at how the fear of producing another human to share perhaps the wealth or man is a far more ugly thought to her than the fear of dying from AIDS or being exposed to HPV and cancer.

• Tkum

November 18, 2015 at 6:30 pm

Thank You @Fleur.. Greediness @ its peak… her life”s goal is to gain and not to share on add dat is why dis foolish kenyan girl will stay…Which means she aint marrying for the right reasons!!…Halla Huddah with ur bipolar advice Men are smart dis days oo, wen they smell greediness u end up the fool…

34. smh

November 18, 2015 at 5:06 am

Why anyone would take a – with body parts all over the internet seriously amazes me.

theinfong.com/2015/07/huddah-monroe-naked-shows-of-her-nipples-photos/
    gistus.com/55724/bba-contestant-huddah-monroe-shows-huge-butt18

35. hezekina pollutina

November 18, 2015 at 6:44 am

lovely huddah – sounds like an std and self-harming fest waiting to explode. enjoy it darling! ok sarcasm aside, the opposite of wrong is not….double wrong, hahaha! ur brain is on backwards, i know you think that u are actually using it….u are the kind of person who excels at useless things like: having a big butt! see this disinformation agent! stupid is stupid and that aint never gonna change. if a man or woman cheats on you or has such a tendency – just gotta be strong and get da stepping. do not turn around and marry them, thats retarded. and if you are already married to a cheater, well, prevention is better than cure, seek professional counseling. my own, i would rather be alone and and self-respecting, its so much better for the self-esteem and soul. its a good example to your children or even the environment sef. this dog eat dog poo is for the short term planners and people who don’t wanna flex their moral integrity. the emotionally and morally broken down and down trotten. then they wanna rationalize that stuff and bring everyone to their side because they don’t wanna deal with the guilt of being jerks! don’t try to justify wrong, just go sit in the corner and take the hits. some of us have been hurt, embarrassed, etc but we keep it moving and we rise, with our pride in tact. in fact, i will dare say – its so much fun to be single as a lady – why – cuz you have freedom – not to f-around, but to: travel, study, work hard, play hard, make mistakes, evolve, etc. I would rather that than be in a useless relationship contract with a cheating m-f! sorry. until you meet the right one, just have fun, and be honest with yourself. the universe has got a plan.

36. Oloye

November 18, 2015 at 8:05 am

So unfortunate but she hit the nail on the head with sledge hammer!

Most men cheat (including the husbands of those with holier-than-thou commentators above; they knw and they have not left). The earlier you come to that realities and pray about it for him to change the better. But if your best decision is to castigate who has said the truth – continue (in Peshe’s voice)….

If you leave men cos of cheating – better remain single forever, prepare to keep changing husbands or later settle for a cheating one after many tries…

37. Andrew

November 18, 2015 at 9:15 am

Most men who havent been caught cheating are probably cheating with prostitutes or runs girls with no strings attached. Im a guy and its a peer pressure thing. A guy goes out clubbing and comes home b4 3am and you think he hasnt done anything. It takes 10 mins to cheat. My point if you leave ur man bcos he is cheating its not worth it,most men do it

• H

November 18, 2015 at 10:52 am

Chairman not most men cheat, I am a man too and I don’t believe in cheating, Best to say some men cheat not most men cheat.

• Annienonymous

November 18, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Are you single and searching?

38. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

November 18, 2015 at 9:22 am

Marriage is a holy union and the bed should be un defiled. I sometimes wonder what people think a vow is. I am of the opinion that if you cannot stay faithful in a marriage why get married in the first place?

39. i know married women who f**** outside

November 18, 2015 at 9:25 am

i personally know married women who f**** outside.

The truth is so bitter. This is the reality! You may fight it or not be able to comprehend it or see yourself in that state, but it is a fact!

Many of you here, your husband most probably have a side chick/a night stand but covers it so well and neat.

It is the single ones that will say never. Even your bfs you have at the moment, probably do one night stand, break up then.

When you eventually find out, you can either leave or stay, the choice is yours. The only good thing about you leaving is that those side chicks are praying for you to leave so they can come in.

What a world!
    Seems cohabitation needs to replace marriage and no more bringing kids to the world so they wont be denied the fatherly & motherly care

40. Tols

November 18, 2015 at 9:57 am

She is right those of you that think your men are faithful are just deceiving yourselves. I used to think about my husband that way until I went snooping and found the unbelievable. They are all born of the same mother. Cant be bothered ,am more interested in making money than in worrying about any useless felloe.

41. ms manga

November 18, 2015 at 9:58 am

I guess the best one can do is to pray for the perfect not-so perfect partner.cos if it really came down to it, as a Nigerian woman would u really leave ur hubby if u found out he was cheating? u can leave the house n go to ur parents,but that cant be forever esp wen u have kids. at some points ur parents will hv 2 snd u back n tell u to fix ur marriage. except u wanna keep changing husbands o. I don’t thnk anyone should hv to go thru that but if it happens u gats to apply wisdom

42. Tols

November 18, 2015 at 9:59 am

Even your boo get a boo oh. The moment u realize that, you will be fine in marriage.

43. me12u

November 18, 2015 at 10:08 am

She a complete air head!

44. Bekee

November 18, 2015 at 10:40 am

We know she is being totally honest.How many marriages have ended in Nigeria based on the man’s infidelity?Women who have been confronted or even confronted Mistresses have not left not to speak of..Hiss…Hypocrisy is our biggest problem o jare! Self esteem has little to do with a woman staying…We want to retain African values when it suits us and the oyibo one when it does too..

45. Blackbeauty

November 18, 2015 at 10:42 am

I wasn’t going to comment but then I remembered this quote I saw online and I think it aptly summarizes what marriage should be in the context of faithfulness.

‘ When you say “I do” you’re saying “I am old enough, matured enough and godly enough to be content with my one and only spouse. I will not stare, drool or go after any other person regardless of how beautiful, handsome or attractive they are. i love God, I love and rspect my spouse and I honour my commitment too much to lust after things that don’t last”.

Marriage is a choice, faithfulness isn’t optional. May God help us all.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

November 19, 2015 at 12:23 am

God bless you.

46. Natu

November 18, 2015 at 10:50 am

@Andrew according to you women should stay in abusive relationships because “most men cheat”. I really pity African women. Y’all really got the short end of the stick.

47. just me

November 18, 2015 at 11:02 am

For those shouting African women are this and that and saying stuffs like she knows not her worth, do you all know hilary clinton? Is she African? Did her husband cheat? Did she leave her marriage? How about posh and David Beckham? Pipo face ya relationships and live your lives the way it makes you happy.

• saying

November 18, 2015 at 1:19 pm

Please note, Bill did not, I repeat, did not sleep with Monica lewinsky. She gave him a blow job once and he stayed far away from her. She was obsessed with him

• Puzzles

November 18, 2015 at 3:05 pm

what is the difference? ORAL SEX IS SEX.

48. Hmmm

November 18, 2015 at 11:05 am

I think this babe talk some sense tho..For the the Person who says she knows her man don’t cheat my dear u can’t be certain..some Men are professional in this game..My husband has one stupid frd like dat or should I say co worker we know his present wife anytime dis woman is not ard he will be carring different girls but d funny thing is even if he is with those girls He willl call his wife telling her where we are what we are eating and how many bottles of drink he is having he..if we are in dat place for 1hour he will call his wife for more than 5 times,while a side chic is siting by him.tell me how u gonna suspect such a man..Because of dat I became suspicious of My Man though my husband always want me to go out with him trying to assure me that he is not like that.But till 2moro I don’t bliv him 100?..But I decided not worry abt things like dat or think abt it since I haven’t suspected him..Am now in europe pursueing a good future for me and my children.too busy dat I don’t have to think about what my man is doing in 9ja..And for those saying its a black men thing ..Well thats not true many men here are cheat but they are just scared of things they will loose if their woman finds out so they are extra careful..ps my man is not africa..he is really trying ..as for me I don’t knw if he is cheating as long as he respects me not to rub it on my face.But till the day I will have concrete evidence then is the end of our marriage…N with my kids am happy ..I hv always learn to work and be strong on my own so ya

49. demash

November 18, 2015 at 11:34 am

We need to distinguish between a serial cheater and someone with a singular act of indiscretion. A friend is currently in the divorce courts cos her husband has had several acts of infidelity and what broke the camels back was his cohabitation with one of his sidekicks a while back. I agreed that a separation or divorce made sense cos the guy had a clear disregard for the union. However, there are other instances where the man has a one-off affair (for whatever reason and I have been guilty) and is clearly remorseful and both parties accept their failings, then it might be short-sighted to leave a union/marriage on that count. And the truth is that men are more susceptible than women cos they are easily distracted and societal stigma is almost non-existent. An in-law at one time encouraged me to have a fling and he said it’s a man thing – this has sadly permeated our culture. If your man is not a serial cheater/promiscuous /utterly disrespectful of the union, think deeply before you leave him on account of infidelity.

50. beauty

November 18, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Women, if your men cheats, cheat back!!! I’m tired of women seeing men as mini gods. As for Huddah, GERROUTTAHERE…

51. Equality

November 18, 2015 at 12:20 pm

Cheating is a legitimate excuse to end a wedding please. Its even written in the bible. For ya’ll that are saying its no big deal, if your brother/male cousins/sons spouse cheat I hope you will say same? For the men also saying the above, I hope you will have the same sentiments should your wife cheat? Oh and I AM married. Have been for over five years. Should he cheat I WILL leave because he WILL leave if I cheat so why should it be any different for him? My stance is when women have these sentiments of ‘its no big deal, he’s a good man just that he can’t control himself, he will still come back to me in the house’ kinda outlook men will keep cheating and keep getting away with it. But hey that is my view, I won’t judge anyone who stays with a cheater cos I don’t know the situation you may be facing. I just feel that once someone has cheated, trust is gone and even if the person truly changes, you may never be able to fully trust him and even move on from the betrayal. I have experienced it with an ex and knew I would never be able to trust him again so I quietly moved on.

• Equality

November 18, 2015 at 2:38 pm

*to end a marriage I meant to say

52. Adeyoyin

November 18, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Prov 20:6 – Many a man proclaim love, but a faithful man who can find? I am happily married to a faithful man but I do remember my struggles before I got married. It seemed I was always attracted to the deceiving, conniving faithless ones. I had to pray and ask why. I was led to the scripture quoted above and my interpretation is “Quit looking for love, look, hunt, search for faithfulness.” Oh! there are faithful men out there. While I admit it may be a tasking search but no more difficult than it is for a man to find a virtuous woman. (Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. Prov 31:10). With God you can find a faithful man and in God, he can stay faithful.

53. Missthain(where are our mothers and what happened to their duties?)

November 18, 2015 at 1:46 pm

**********I HAVE DECIDED TO OMIT FATHERS FROM MY COMMENT BECAUSE THE FATHER MIGHT BE THE HEAD OF THE HOME, A MOTHER MOLDS HER HOME AND CHILDREN TO WHAT SHE WANTS THEM TO LOOK LIKE*************************************

My question to women is, would your husband forgive and take you back as his wife if he heard about you cheating or caught you cheating? Let’s be honest with ourselves, the answer is 98% NO!

I personally blame our mothers for not telling us the truth, for making their daughters fell less than they are worth, for keeping their daughters unhappy instead of helping them out of their misery. Why are you a mother? Why do you make her feel less of herself because she is not married? Why do you make her feel like she is not good enough to be happy because a man is not in her life? Why do you watch her stay in an unhappy marriage, cry herself to sleep every night so she doesn’t embarrass you in the society? Why do you find happiness in a man that causes your daughter’s misery? Why do you look into her sad eyes and find joy? Why are you selfish? WHY? WHY?? WHY??

“The devil you know is better than the angel you don’t”, “MEN ARE MADE FROM THE SAME FLESH” These quotes are not meant for this kind of scenario. YOUR BROTHER CHEATS ON HIS WIFE AND MISTREATS HER THE WAY HE DOES BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOUR MOTHER RAISED HIM!

WHY DO MOST WOMEN BELIEVE THEIR HAPPINESS DEPENDS ON A MAN?

When you let a man and his friends know where you stand and how strong you are as a woman, he would not bring any kind of dirt close to you, When he tries to do anything silly his friends would be the ones to remind him of his wife (believe it or not that’s a fact!). We are married and made children because we were happy and in love, if that happens to change let him know you can move on strongly without him. Why should your happiness stop to keep his own happiness alive with his cheating ways? Women that stay with cheating or abusive men are weak and their mothers raised them that way!

FIND HAPPINESS IN YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILDREN, A MAN STANDING AS A HUSBAND, BOYFRIEND OR PARTNER DOESN’T HAVE TO BE IN THE PICTURE. KNOW YOUR WORTH BECAUSE IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED HE WOULD FORGET YOU AND MOVE ON!

54. My opinion...just saying my own dnt bite me oo

November 18, 2015 at 3:44 pm

To each its own, I took my time to read all your comments including all the holier than thou comments / moral lessons/advice from parents hmmm talking from experience in 2003 during my NYSC , my area pastor I repeat married man of God lol , area pastor not parish pastor ooooo (pastor coordinating more than 5 churches) I dont want to mention the name of the church b4 followers start binding and casting however is one of the popularly known churches in Nigeria asked me out, he said and I quote I love you, I want to date you…..OMG!!! (meaning he wanted to have extra marital affair). This man married to a beatuiful woman with 4 kids, he is a pharmacist and a pastor, very rich and comfortable man mennnh I froze for hours….quickly rushed home to tell my best friend / fiancee then I stylished stopped going to that church. This lady just said her own please dont be judgemental, to each its own and you all are entitled to your own opinion as well buhaaa even your pastors f*** behind altar (all your papa and daddy in the Lord). I will never divorce my caring, lovely and very undersanding husband of 10 years and 9 months even if he cheats on me. It is very easy to judge others or think you know better many are here commenting yet they have sugar daddy, aristo, big uncle and all that …please tell me is that man not cheating on his wife. You know what one mistake wont kill me, i will never divorce him for 1 night stand or 1 mistake please dont misconstrue me I am not supporting cheaters at all, there was a day i jokingly told my husband this is Queens land ooo if u try nonsense na Muritala Airport he laughed and said my fam will thank u now u better dont start this nonsense naija ladies are doing here. If you like abuse me but with my age abaaaa I have seen, my husband was my secondary school mate so ee don tey. If you divorce a man becos of a silly mistake another woman will marry him. Abeg pass my message to Toyin Aimakhu, Toke Makinwa and others. Go bakc to your husband and sort things out. Life is too short too!!!

55. focused

November 18, 2015 at 6:40 pm

like a woman cannot have her own house?? try to get a land and build a house for yourselves ladies…if you have the money, rent an apartment!!!! dont wait for a man to do it!!! if you cant give happiness, peace n love to a cheating man, carry your kaya to your own house…y do u always wanna run back to your fathers house eh? dats why they will chase u back na…wen they see u successful, their worries will lessen!!!

56. Di

November 18, 2015 at 6:48 pm

57. Idomagirl

November 18, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Reading all these comments…and if tomorrow someone says they do not want to get married because they don’t want to deal with all this stress una go dey abuse the person.

58. tosin adegbite

November 19, 2015 at 11:52 am

most ladies commenting here are most likely unmarried,marriage itself is not child’s play just as divorce itself isn’t…everyone talking here and there about side chick,wife or cheating husband this and that, whether you are a wife or side chick there is always a sacrifice to pay….its your decision to choose,if you want to be a loving,patient and enduring wife or a “putting-asunder” side-chick. there will forever be a the good,the bad and the ugly….sweet romances and gifts,flowers,dates don’t last forever.
    reality will always show up…. the question is “how do you deal with the consequences”?? whether good or bad…..
    only prayers will go a long way to bring things calm,if it had been applied right from the beginning when meeting the so-called man before he became your husband.
    #mythoughts

59. Tit0

November 19, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Hmmm. What if your most caring and loving “”groom to b”” confide in you after your wedding date has been fixed that a lady he kind of dated just notified him of her being pregnant for him but will alwyz confide in u nd will never let it affect ur marriage.
    And ur husby is a man u can trust xo much as he isnt a player but that hapnd based on his past rltnship b4 u met him. Will u go ahead wit d marriage or back out?

Eventually you tie d knot, The husband been still loving to you and also keeps away from the baby mama, didnt attend the naming either but sometimes gives some money for the child’s upkeeping. He pleaded wit u to attend the child’s 1 year bdy and u agreed, but the pictures of the event on social media was disappointing as he changed his shirt to d bdy customized dress, danced with d ex and even his sister who is staying wit you went with her friends, all on the customized vest widout ur consent.
    What will u do?

• Diuto

November 20, 2015 at 3:14 pm

He’s not being honest with you even before you got married. Shine your eyes

60. dayo

November 20, 2015 at 9:07 pm

@l who writes: “its ladies like that that never know their worth that just talk trash…” I personally think that its ladies like you that are worthless and always, always talk trash, garbage, and refuse, and skunk!!! Here is a lady(Huddah Monroe) that refuses to SLEEP AROUND even if her husband does, and yet you chide her for it; so YOU would rather sleep around because your husband had sex with a “nobody”? The only problem I have with Ms. Monroe’s statement is that all men are not born of the same woman, and when men have sex with other women it is not because they want to, so call cheat, but because they have to: they are programmed this way…to make sure that the “human organism” does not become extinct. Men are chasers and phallic, and women are recipient and have uterus (or wombs). Men did not make themselves!!! If you have a problem with this…well, blame God, or blame Evolution, but do not, in your ignorance and “worthlessness, blame Huddah. I love her. Infact I want to marry her, she is so ADORABLE, and beautiful…but you on the other hand will never find a husband because you are not a real WOMAN!!!

61. dayo

November 20, 2015 at 9:09 pm

@Diuto, you can shine your eyes as much as you want, the fact still remains; it is a MAN THAT MADE YOU!!!

62. dayo

November 20, 2015 at 9:13 pm

@idomagirl, if you do not want to get married because you do not want to deal with all this stress(…which happens to be self-centered and misdirected), what would you be doing instead: sleeping around and increasing your risk of contracting STDs, and or getting pregnant and then ABORTING the FETUSes? What’s your solution?

63. dayo

November 20, 2015 at 11:31 pm

@Beauty, “women, if your men cheats, cheat back…” is not a solution to infedelity: many independent surveys show that WOMEN CHEAT MORE OR AS OFTEN AS MEN DO. The only difference is that they HIDE IT BETTER!!! And this makes a lot of sense; because men that do cheat do so with OTHER WOMEN AND NOT WITH OTHER MEN OR ALIENS!!! So, GERROUT-OF-HAIR!!! and stop using that WEAVE!!! Perhaps this is why your man “CHEATS”!!!