Scoop

Kim Kardashian reveals her Son is Breech and she may need a C-Section Delivery

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial - BellaNaija - July2015

Kim Kardashian has kept her fans updated about her pregnancy all the way.

In her latest post on her website she talks about her son and how he is currently breech (which means he is in the wrong position in her uterus for childbirth).

The 35-year-old reality TV star wrote on her website:

“My latest concern is that my baby is breech, meaning he’s in the wrong position for childbirth. His head is still up and it’s supposed to be down. He was supposed to turn by 32 weeks. So now, I will have to get a C-section. Or so I thought! As I lay awake late at night, researching, I’ve learned that you actually can deliver a breech baby and I feel fortunate that my doctor Paul Crane is one of the few doctors that still does this. They just don’t even teach it anymore. I have been doing everything I can to try to turn the baby. I lay practically upside down three times a day for 15 minutes. I play music in the right position and ice my belly in certain spots to get him to squirm out of the breech position. I even started acupuncture where I burn moxa (mugwort) on my pinky toe every day! I am even attempting hypnosis! It’s been hard because I usually go to my mom or Kourtney for baby and pregnancy advice, but they both—with nine total pregnancies!—have never experienced one of these crazy things. Obviously, if it’s an emergency and for the safety of my son, I will get a C-section—but if I don’t need one, I’d rather not. So please wish me luck and pray the baby turns! This whole delivery gives me anxiety, not gonna lie. I hope the baby turns and all goes well but I’m prepared for anything!”

1. aikay

November 24, 2015 at 9:32 pm

Abeg when this babe go born make we hear word, shuooooo!!!!! pregnancy this pregnancy that as if say nah her first time. MTCHEWWWWW…..

• Author Unknown

November 25, 2015 at 1:00 am

It’s a teaching moment for her millions of followers though. In this day and age, Kim can probably get word out faster than World Health Organisation (WHO) can. I guess the typical African would never understand the concept of sacrificing their veil of secrecy for their future benefit of others.

• Tina

November 25, 2015 at 1:11 am

Why do I have the feeling that she’s exaggerating and milking this pregnancy just for publicity. That will be a new low even for the family.

• onyx

November 25, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Kai so na boy she wan born this time? Can the world cope with the ego of 2 Kanye’s?

• Lara

November 25, 2015 at 4:02 pm

lol

2. mary

November 24, 2015 at 9:38 pm

eeeya, pregnancy certainly not easy with Kim. women have different experiences with pregnancy. i wish Kim the best.

3. Tee

November 24, 2015 at 10:03 pm

Auntie what is there that you don’t reveal?

4. Nne

November 24, 2015 at 10:10 pm

stop with these ppl already..it doesn’t make you guys relevan or give you cool points…just stop

5. Fabulicious

November 24, 2015 at 10:27 pm

I wish her all the best. it’s quite early though. I wonder why some doctors make people fret.My first child turned at 36weeks and even my dr didn’t think it was odd at all.

6. Lilo

November 24, 2015 at 10:28 pm

Kim – of course everything is wrong with you.

7. Ibiene Pepple

November 24, 2015 at 10:29 pm

I wish u d best of luck Kimmy and pray ur baby turns for normal delivery. Amen

8. Kate Ossai

November 24, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Wishing you safe delivery Dear Kim.

9. m

November 24, 2015 at 10:31 pm

so honest and open. if she was 9ja or Nigerian,they would have killed her by now with all that bad belle., Dont worry, all will go well, in Jesus name. amen

10. gucc

November 24, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Some breech babies usually turn before delivery and some are born in breech position without any problems so hopefully, her baby will still turn and if not, worst case scenario, she will get a C -section as long as mom and baby will be fine. Shikena. Wish her all the best tho

11. Bey

November 24, 2015 at 11:19 pm

Kim we “haff hear” ok……….

12. Marlvina

November 24, 2015 at 11:45 pm

Just pray! Speak forth thy word and that baby will hear.

13. Dr. Chy

November 25, 2015 at 12:57 am

That shouldn’t scare you Kim. Baby can still turn before term but if not,once it’s term(37-42 weeks gestational age)you can deliver breech by attempting external cephalic version or internal podelic version but also prepare for emergency caesarean section in case of placenta previa or cord prolapse or so.

14. L

November 25, 2015 at 4:04 am

Why are human beings like this?? Have you no compassion for your fellow being?? This woman who is human just like you. sinned just like you is asking for prayers and wishes, because this is the first time she is experiencing such. and people are saying things are wrong with her, and she is exaggerating and you want to hear word. Smh till it happens to you.

15. PD Young Billionaire

November 25, 2015 at 5:26 am

Baby,oya turn….

16. aishat

November 25, 2015 at 8:27 am

Baby go pull over, oooo oya pull over! lol

17. Nawa ooo

November 25, 2015 at 8:47 am

ama se nkan o! thank God i have my own babies too. This kim can make a TTC mum cry everynight
    Dear Kim, having CS is not death sentence , and most women if not all goes through this phase , pleas save the stories for your son . Its getting boring already.

18. Manoel Kamsy Ebuka

November 25, 2015 at 9:45 am

Awwww! I really feel her pain but den she caused it herself why would Kim wear so-tight rubber skinny clothes while carry a foetus.. isn’t she educated enough? anyways I wish her a safe delivery.
    pls visit my blog and read revealing stories at http://www.tuskamsy.blogspot.com thanks y’all.

19. ij

November 25, 2015 at 10:05 am

This was my friend’s story a wk ago, she tried the ice trick no show , twice they physically tried to manipulate the baby to the birthing position by gently massaging her tummy (this was really interesting to watch ), the baby responded each time but returned to breech position after sometime ,he was just was comfortable in that postiion , and the doctor just said no need for long talk the best thing is to do a CS and get the baby out .
    Master Jayden was born on monday.

20. Adaora

November 25, 2015 at 10:07 am

If you have never TTC before or being pregnant or have kids has a woman pls you don’t have a say in this matter , every pregnancy is very different n u can say u know it all , I understand her n her frears , hormones has a lot to play on this too , pls

21. red

November 25, 2015 at 11:04 am

ige!!!

22. Yvie

November 25, 2015 at 12:15 pm

I understand her worries and fears especially when you’ve had a normal delivery before.
    My baby was still lying breech at 9months and 1week I had to undergo a CS to being her out so I understand her.
    It is well

23. mercy

November 25, 2015 at 3:39 pm

All will be well.

24. bisisexy

November 25, 2015 at 9:25 pm

Mayb kim is afraid for her baby’s survival, bcos kim had done a lot of fat transfer from her tummy to her behind, so she has cut her tummy b4,was just reading along, in my mind I was saying let me just see if she will put God in dis story, God Shld b first before ice block theory. He created kim and d baby,

25. Tracey

November 25, 2015 at 9:29 pm

I heard about this first on a tv show called Jane the Virgin and researched on it and I can totally understand her anxiety. You will be fine Kim by Godsgrace all will be well, fret not.

26. bisisexy

November 25, 2015 at 9:39 pm

Thank God she put pray for me, my ex boss always says no one can explain tings more Dan d person it happened to, unless he is God, pray to God kim ,my sis always pray by herself,she says pastors have too many brethren to pray for and too many troubles from pple angry abt d pple dey delivered esp in nigeria, d pastor maynt remember to pray always for the same one person, m surprised she talked abt prayer sef,never seen dem pray in any edition,only d edition her mum did a face lift ,she called her pastor. wen my sis wanted to have her baby in reddington hospital, we fasted a whole day, I was so tired praying and sleeping, and her baby came out bouncing till tomorow in jesus name, We all kept d fact from her dat her hubby’s sister told me dat my sis is stubborn, after dey told her not to marry deir broda dey both got married and want to give birth now ,but God won

27. Anthonia Okoh

December 2, 2015 at 9:40 am

I wish well Kim. God that has being sustaining the baby will see that he is delivered safely In Jesus Name