Scoop

Segun Gele gets Uncensored about “Body Parts That Stink” on his VLog | Watch

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

IMG_6133

Episode 4 of Segun Gele Uncensored is here and it is called “Body Parts that Stinks”. In it he talks about body odours and his experience with people who have body odor and his reaction towards them.

Watch the episode below.

1. Tiny

November 29, 2015 at 6:54 pm

This guy is crazy I swear!!! I LOVE HIM DIE!!!!! He should have talked more about spouses with smelling body parts who can’t tell each other the truth. I know a guy with serious funky breath and every time I see his wife I am almost tempted to say sister, encourage your husband to go see a dentist na or change his oral hygiene routine. It is usually a difficult conversation to have with anyone talk less of a spouse. Well done Mr. Gele. Definitely looking forward to the next one.

2. j ay

November 29, 2015 at 9:19 pm

there are some pple that cant help the way they smell too. just so u guys kw.

• kemi

November 29, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Please how is that possible? what are you on about? a dirty person is a dirty person period!!!

3. Daniela

November 30, 2015 at 12:00 am

this guys is a trip Lmboooooooo!!!!!! Im crying! he is to funnyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

4. Wizzy

November 30, 2015 at 6:33 am

Brilliant and humorous delivery on a very sensitive subject. Growing up I was very playful – played alot of soccer and rolled tires on the streets Lagos. So I walked in inside my mother’s bedroom and overheard my siblings asking my mother why I smell so bad….! I was probably 12/13 when this incident happened and now i’m in my late 20s, anyway, that was a defining moment in my life. I went on the internet and found an article about the power of lime/lemon to cleanse body odor. Although I’m not as playful as I was, my natural musk is irresistible (its a massive turn on for my girls). I enjoy sniffing the opposite sex and they return the gesture, and none has ever complained of a repugnant smell from my experience. As a matter of fact, one of my girls asked why she does not smell a foul odor when she goes downtown, sniff my underarm, and every other erogenous part of my body. The Secret? Natural remedy – Cut a soft lime/lemon into two and use it as a scrub directly on your body part. Google it, and you will thank me later. Enjoy!!!!

• jhennique

November 30, 2015 at 2:23 pm

One of your girls?

5. Alice

November 30, 2015 at 8:47 am

Drama king lol …he spoke the truth tho

6. fifi

November 30, 2015 at 4:35 pm

How do you tell a much older female colleagues that she smells, infact we have nicknamed her “boom boom” she sits next to me, and anytime she steps away from her desk, I rush to use an air fresher spray before people start thinking I’m the one smelling

7. fifi

November 30, 2015 at 4:37 pm

*colleague

8. stephine

December 1, 2015 at 4:55 pm

That guy is funny. Haha Oh my God!! is he always like this? I need more o. see picture sha. Bellanaija you won’t kill me