Scoop

Understanding Bad Experiences with Celebrities…Watch Episode 6 of “Akah Bants”

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Akah 3

Akah Nnani is out with Episode 6 of “Akah Bants” and in it he talks about the many bad experiences people have had with celebrities.

He especially talks about blogger Sisi Yemmie‘s recent encounter with Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji.

In this episode he also talks about the recent death of Prince Abubakar Audu.

Watch the episode below.

1. Hauwa

November 29, 2015 at 7:32 pm

In a bit not to look overly critical, id mentioned a few things in hope you’d work on them.

1. You kept on ranting. Way too much. You beat the ‘calm down’ thing a bit too much aswell.
    2. Escuse you, Tuwo is bae. Don’t compare it to Jollof rice. That’s an unfair comparison. No basis. It’s like comparing Beyonce and Kerry Washington- exactly. No basis. ?
    3. Calm down. Be composed. Breathe in and breathe out before talking, try not to get your words muddled up. (Seee I used ‘calm down’…that’s what you get for giving Tuwo a low self esteem ?)
    4. Lastly content. I understand it’s meant to be a ‘bant’ but banter without content is suggy- for the lack of another phrase.

Anyhoo I love you Akah. You remind me of my light skinned cousin. You’re still bae.xx

• Hauwa

November 29, 2015 at 8:32 pm

@Hauwa…….. My name sake abeg you and all BN readers should take it easy…….. Life is not that serious………. Everything you guys write, there must always be fault, ur never happy with anything!!!!. They are just vloggers not running for political office……..

Guy just do your thing. May God Bless Our Hustle. Ameen.

2. akeh

November 29, 2015 at 8:26 pm

u sound confused, calm down, it seems ur just ranting and for nothing

3. msanon

November 29, 2015 at 10:43 pm

akah are you bleaching? *genuine question*

4. WhySoDeep?

November 29, 2015 at 11:05 pm

OMG….I laughed soo hard i CRIED from 5.45 to 6.10

5. Hatsoff

November 29, 2015 at 11:30 pm

The point of a vlog is to communicate on a personal level with your audience. So, let him do his thing.
    Best of luck with everything Akah!

6. Ola Brown

November 30, 2015 at 2:55 am

No Akah!!!!!!!!! The point of being a celebrity is be celebrated by people. I expected more of you regardless of the quota given to Genevieve; it is not an excuse to be nasty, I am quite sure things would have pan out differently if she took the picture with her and invited her to come to the premiere. First, Genevieve created a bad PR for her cause Sisi Yemmie in her right is a celebrity too and finally all this does is to confirm the horror stories of how sassy Genevieve is. I had a friend that had the same encounter with Genevieve here in Maryland, USA. Remember you are not a celebrity without your fans.

7. Surely

November 30, 2015 at 7:37 am

Lol good job Akah

8. Gbaam

November 30, 2015 at 9:06 am

Ab initio, nobody goes out there thinking of being a Celebrity, all they do is to seek for daily bread until we the fans turn them into demigods and turn around to complain. The one that kills me is when they are referred to as role model. Hahaha, a role model is someone you model your life after. Now tell me, would you like your daughter or son to model their future after these people? Obviously no. So let us all take a deep breathe and retreat to our small corners and do some introspection. These people are morally bankrupt and are no role models.

This brings me to endorsement which has become the other of the day. I ask myself, why would a CEO chose to associate depravity with his brand? If I want a brand ambassador what will I be looking out for? If an actress, it will be one who has been successful on and out of set (with fans), one who carries herself with dignity and self respect (single or married), one who is successful with family e.g. Liz Benson, Joke Silver, Omotola etc. However, I would prefer to source for brand ambassadors from Sports and the philanthropy e.g. successful coaches and sports persons like Kanu, Ajunwa, Okagbare etc. On philanthropy Kanu comes up again because he isn’t a money bag yet has a heart. I rest my case.