Scoop

Kylie Jenner is all about Latex & Baring her Bum in Interview Magazine’s Latest Issue

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

500_kylie_jenner_interviewmag_1215_COVER3

Now that she is 18 Kylie Jenner can pretty much do what she likes – including having a risque shoot for Interview magazine’s latest issue.

The reality TV star covers the magazine’s December/January 2016 issue with photographs shot by Steven Klein.

Her shoot was “surreal” filled with latex clothes and awkward poses.

img-kylie-jenner_174417283112 img-kylie-jenner_174256176000 img-kylie-jenner_174615232877 img-kylie-jenner_174548697681 img-kylie-jenner_174533364172 img-kylie-jenner_174458699463

See excerpts from her interview below.

On having 40 million Instagram followers:“It intimidates me but I’ve just realized, like … You know who I’m obsessed with? I’m obsessed with Lady Gaga. I saw her at the Alexander Wang fashion show after-party, and I think she’s the nicest person ever. She came up to me and was like, “I think you’re so amazing, and whatever you’re doing, people are just obsessed with it,” and she basically told me to not change. And I feel like that really helped me, because there’s a reason why I have so many followers and why people pay so much attention to me. So I just try not to change and stay authentic. I do feel pressure when I do sexy photo shoots and stuff, or if I want to post a picture … I don’t know. Because I want to be a good role model, but I also want to be me.”

On if she feels like she has missed out on life as a normal teen: “I do. I feel like I’m going to look back and be like, ‘Damn, I wish I could’ve just been a kid and done normal teen- age stuff that my friends get to do.’ But it also is a blessing, and I’ve done so many things that most 35-year-old women still haven’t done. You can look at anything glass-half-full or what- ever. Like, yesterday I realized that I’m 18, I’m a female, and I have accomplished so much. I live in a beautiful home and I work really hard, so I’m just grateful.”

On her true self: “There is absolutely a side of me that people don’t know. I’m not myself on Snapchat or Instagram. That’s totally not me. I’m way flashier on Instagram and Snapchat, because I feel like that’s what people want to see and that’s what I’ve always done, so I’m not going to stop. People want to see my cars and my purses. People love fashion. But that’s so not me.”

See more from her feature here.

Photo Credit: Interview Magazine

1. Anon

December 1, 2015 at 3:06 pm

She looks lifeless in these pictures. A poor man’s Kim Kardashian/LIDL’s version of Kim Kardashian.

2. Dilish

December 1, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Not alot of celebs will wanna bare their butts for a photoshoot, but the mags need them to bare it all and are willing to pay to get them to do it. The kardashian family is willing to get all the cold cash magazines are willing to pay for celeb nude photo shoots.
    “If no one wants to do the raunchy shoots, let that be what we known” for said Mama Jenner. lmao

If it means anything, kim instilled weird but great work ethic in this girl. Do anything to get that paper. Prolly told her “”if after all i did, i could land a kanye, believe me girl, you best get that paper and fame, men will follow”.

People will come bash this girl now, but believe me, you will soon see the caliber of suitors that will soon start chasing her. Call her a hoe, but them white boyz love themselves a hoe, a hard working hoe. Lol.

• Surely

December 3, 2015 at 4:06 am

So her achievements at 18 aren’t great enough, snagging a powerful man is everything abi? I pity people like you. I really do. Life must have been rough to so many women (maybe yourself included) that you don’t understand that a woman is enough by herself, as an individual, whether man comes or not.

• Dilish

December 3, 2015 at 7:53 am

awwwwww. Bbay, who did this to you? Dont worry, you will soon get a man. Lmao @ achievements at 18. Girl, you so silly!

3. Moi

December 1, 2015 at 3:18 pm

omo ale jati-jati…ki ni gbogbo iranu yi….’Lady gaga came up to me and was like, “I think you’re so amazing, and whatever you’re doing, people are just obsessed with it’…Shoro ni yen

• Bright

December 2, 2015 at 10:40 am

What’s ‘omo ale jati-jati’? People like you are hypocrites, you condemn the Kardashians yet you are so obsessed with reading every article about them.
      People of your calibre do worse than this or rather behave badly secretly & go about pretending to be very religious.
      Rubbish, please keep your ignorant Yoruba comments to yourself you hypocrite

4. Princess P

December 1, 2015 at 3:22 pm

What is this?
    You have 40 million followers and you cannot inspire them in a better way?

KimK has nothing on this girl….she will do even worse

• Idomagirl

December 1, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Their mother didn’t even wait for her to turn 18 finish before hypersexualising & packaging her as Kim 2:0.

5. ke

December 1, 2015 at 4:05 pm

lol i read somewhere that kim is like john the baptist, paving way for kylie. kim has nothing on this girl

• Idomagirl

December 1, 2015 at 8:17 pm

See ehn. Kim turn up go be small where she dey.

• ATL's finest

December 2, 2015 at 8:53 am

Lmao @ Kim k 2:0 but no don’t forget she once mentioned Kim Is her role model. I guess she couldn’t break d net by placing d glass on her butt, so she has to use her hand lol. Adele is breaking d bank & I’m still yet to see a piece of her ass or cleavage. I don’t know what second generation of d K’s & J’s will look like.

6. prince

December 1, 2015 at 5:33 pm

And what will she talk about in the interview, how her mum got pregnant of her or how Tyga has been pounding the hell out of her. What does she have to say.
    Does anything inspiring come from the Kardashian. Lifeless people

7. Sadia

December 1, 2015 at 6:45 pm

Super creepy but truly dope and different.My two cents!

8. Idomagirl

December 1, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Vigilant Citizen will have a field day with these pictures.

9. Idol

December 1, 2015 at 11:47 pm

Officially Sexified!

10. Fey

December 2, 2015 at 7:37 am

Nudes loading…..10% we are patiently waiting.

11. Bright

December 2, 2015 at 10:47 am

@idomagirl, at least she wont be as broke as you all. She’s just bn a businesslady. You all wish you were living her life, why are you so obsessed with responding to every article abt the Kardashians/Jenners.

• idomagirl