BN TV

Lola Omotayo-Okoye, Bolanle Olukanni, Jay Jay Okocha, Femi Otedola & More at the 2015 Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged + WATCH ‘On the Carpet with Bolinto’

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Zainab Balogun

Zainab Balogun

The 2015 Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged was quite a huge event over the weekend with international artist Trey Songz billed to be the headline act.

The event also saw some performances from Nigerian stars including Wizkid, Olamide, M.I Abaga and more. The show wasn’t just about the performances though as BN cam spotted quite a number of Lagosians dressed up nicely on the blue carpet.

Lola Omotayo-Okoye, Bolanle Olukanni, Jay Jay Okocha, Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy, Nedu, Jessica Ulo, Taje Prest, Zainab Balogun, Bizzle, Papa Omisore, Tosyn Bucknor, Folu Storms, Tillaman, Liz Awoliyi, Lilian Afegbai, Toke Makinwa, Omowunmi Akinnifesi and more were spotted at the event.

***

Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0030

Ayo Animashaun

Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0042

Ify Okoye

Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0049

Chioma ikokwu

Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0005 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0006 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0009 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0010 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0021 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0026 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0027 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0031 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0034 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0039 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0040 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0048 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0051 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0058 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0059 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0060 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0061 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0063 Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged--December-2015-BellaNaija0070

***

The red carpet action was also captured by TV personality Bolanle Olukanni as she stopped guests on the red carpet to find out who they were wearing on her new web show called ‘On the Carpet with Bolinto’.

Check on it below.

Photo Credit: Richie Anazia for Insigna Media

1. Anon

December 21, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Poor Niyi -. His companion gets named and he wasn’t.

Zainab!

• jamal

December 21, 2015 at 4:51 pm

IZainab Balogun will you marry me? You fine. Nia long, Is my crush but she married now. I need to go to the motherland to find me a wife. Ethiopia, Eritrea, those women are gorgeous. Ghana, got some fine chocolate women.

• whocares

December 21, 2015 at 1:07 pm

I wont lie. I was hoping someone with zero chill would post the picture so that I can quietly like it. I bin wan do am teletele, beht I thought no let me not, I did not create the lady etc etc.. but as you have done it.. I will be spineless and mannerless and just -LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Daz all.

• June

December 21, 2015 at 1:14 pm

Lol! As innnnn!!! My thoughts exactly.!

• Rafaella

December 21, 2015 at 1:16 pm

My dear as you ask us, na who we go ask?
      Na cloth o.
      Lmao????

• Cynical

December 21, 2015 at 2:44 pm

My dear,the only thing I just thought was,won’t she be cold….lol. There’s something so amiable about Tosyn Bucknor and Bizzle. They look like they’ll be fun to be around. As for Taje Prest,my good part says don’t do it,don’t do it so let me behave……

2. Yrimu

December 21, 2015 at 12:41 pm

2nd picture in more fab looks- bleacher alert!!.see her legs.
    Lillian Afegbai is my favourite, followed by Wali yah

• someborri

December 21, 2015 at 1:13 pm

did u see ur favorite’s legs? bleaching on fleek

3. abujaigbogirl

December 21, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Hian!! fine pilsures bet i have a question…Is dere a new skin color in the country? nde madu ne wezi monochrome skin color nd i don gerit..bet fyn cloth for most of dem..unu well done

4. December Wind

December 21, 2015 at 1:02 pm

I had fun watching the interviews , nice one Bolinto and for the red carpet looks , lots of hits and misses but I’m gonna leave that to my ” BN squad’ to do breaking down. I don’t wanna be the one making the tea , I’m just hoping I’d be passed a cup to sip tho

5. Rafaella

December 21, 2015 at 1:04 pm

Is RED CARPET the general name for event carpets?

B/c all I saw from the event and all that I can still see from the pics is BLUE CARPET.

6. Bukky

December 21, 2015 at 1:05 pm

I’m sorry o. Is it true that papa omi sore is gay?
    He is just using Femi for the gram? Na question o ?

• Hian!

December 21, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Sorry for what?
      Stupid question! What does someone’s sexuality have to do with the pictures above? Some people and their pokenose syndrome.

• Tari

December 21, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Why don’t you go and ask him?
      Or better still, give him your boyfriend’s ass and see if he will hit it.

7. prince

December 21, 2015 at 1:09 pm

its a dance show and people will still over-dress. see madam TOKE MAKINWA dressed as if she’s going for an award night. What is her job sef?
    Zainab balogun, Bolinto look nice plus na only babes full the show

• BlueEyed

December 21, 2015 at 11:06 pm

Zainab is the new Bolanle and Bolanle is well….well on her way to fashion extinction, she had a good run,however short lived it was.

8. l

December 21, 2015 at 1:59 pm

Lilian Afegbai legs?

9. Amaa

December 21, 2015 at 2:29 pm

I am just wondering if there was a fire emergency in the hall and there needs to be evacuation how will this beauties pun intended run. Here when we go for shows we dress down sneakers and flats are common. I watch this and wonder nah wahh0hhh

10. Sotee

December 21, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Taje Priest is EVERYWHERE…haba!!

• Atl's finest

December 23, 2015 at 8:12 am

@ Sotee lol! She’s everywhere looking in appropriate with her wrong outfits.
      BTW, why are some folks wearing fall boots? Or gladiator sandals? Ify Okoye really? Nice romper but a kimono & a boot? Abi no b Nigeria this event take place? Hmmm

11. Onetallgirl

December 21, 2015 at 5:19 pm

My Zainab is always looking good and dressed appropriately for every red carpet appearance she makes! She is hands best dresses female of 2015!! Nedu looks good!!

12. Tari

December 21, 2015 at 6:38 pm

Nedu is a very cute guy.

13. kay

December 21, 2015 at 9:25 pm

Does Zainab have a boyfriend? she is so hot!

14. Chai

December 21, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Dayum Zainab!!!

15. Sika

December 21, 2015 at 10:01 pm

Okay. i’m just going to say it:

Taje prest: Please..No! you need to dress for your figure. What is this? you honestly do not know how to dress. That wig has to go..like seriously. You look ratchet. But if thats the look you were going for then honey…you got it right.

Lilian afegbai : Really cute outfit. The pants are a bit weird but with that smile and the ensemble you look really nice.. but whats up with the skin on your legs?

To all the women with wigs: lace front or closure. Damn! i guess looking like a tranny is trendy. What i do not get is the blonde wigs..what the hell?! Please these wigs aint cute..and yes we can tell its not urs because the hairline still looks weird. I hate these wigs naija babes wear man. Just not it at all.

Chioma ikokwu: your hair looks expensive. please divert some of the funds and use it in taking good care of your feet. this is very important

Lastly : http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Pepsi-Rhythm-Unplugged-December-2015-BellaNaija0060.jpg

It just seems her upper body was attached to the lower bit. Im not even sure what to say.

16. miss c

December 21, 2015 at 10:25 pm

Is ify okoye judes wife really 24?

• Atl's finest

December 23, 2015 at 8:13 am

I wouldn’t be surprised but shit who cares???

17. misskemo

December 21, 2015 at 10:27 pm

overall not so bad but i just feel that Nigerian ‘fashionistas’ seem to overdress at any chance they get. sometimes less is more. some look like they were going to a black tie event, some the office, some the club. very few actually dressed appropriately for a concert.

18. tamunotonye

December 21, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Cuppy’s dress sense tho.

• racks_racks

December 22, 2015 at 12:45 pm

Ahh I think say na only me see am . It might be a ” money miss road situation “

19. Oloye

December 21, 2015 at 11:00 pm

Zainabu! Zaniabu!! Zainabu!!! How many times did I call you? Now is the time..delay is dangerous! Let’s zeal it biko..

FYI – Oloye is 6’2 tall, Handsome, Professional Economist working with A-list investment boutique and living on the Island..:)

20. Lovely Hannah

December 21, 2015 at 11:30 pm

I can see some of the ladies in Long Boots
    Do we now have sub zero temperature in
    Nigeria lol

21. Omoh

December 22, 2015 at 12:58 am

Everyone of them has a foreign accent. Niceee (pun intended)

22. Ahhhhhh

December 22, 2015 at 3:01 am

But seriously who is Taje Prest what does she do ?

DJ Cuppy is never the same Color

23. Chi-e-z

December 22, 2015 at 5:36 am

Oh my foine a$$ Trey Songz I wish I could have been there to see you 🙁

24. NAIJA Most Wanted

December 22, 2015 at 10:31 am

Amiola Aguda is so Beautiful

25. Hatsoff

December 23, 2015 at 7:14 am

Just Whollop!! My idea of clothes you wear to concerts are chilled clothes. Some people be looking like they going for an award show. ??

People still looking nice though. ??