BN TV

“Time to Testify” – Watch Episode 32 of Sisi Yemmie’s Weekly Vlog

BN TV

Sisi Yemmie is out with episode 32 of her “Life in Lagos: Sisi Weekly” vlog.

She talks about how the pressures of everything – work, baby, house chores – is getting to her and making her lash out at everyone so she takes a couple of personal moments to recharge herself.

She also talks about winning My Big Nigerian Wedding and how it was a dream come true for her and Yomi as they had dated for 10 years and were at the point of getting married.

Watch below!

1. Blueberry

February 2, 2016 at 7:43 am

OMG Sisi Yemmie, you always make me want to go back home. ???. I miss going to the msrket African style. Lol.

2. I'mJustSayn'

February 2, 2016 at 8:23 am

Yay! She’s back. Thank God for healing Yomi. No plenty food this time? 🙁

3. Chi

February 2, 2016 at 9:54 am

The only exercise Nigerians enjoy doing is jumping to conclusions ???

Sisi Yemmie is awesome!

4. Fabulous B

February 2, 2016 at 11:22 am

I’m proud of you, ma. Thank GOD for the Health of your Husband. Yeah! This year 50 Days fasting, I tap into all the Blessings inherent ,Amen. I pray GOD answers your heart Desires. I love you. All the very best, ma. My regards to Tito bobo 🙂

5. MA

February 2, 2016 at 4:07 pm

This lady is hard-working!It takes a certain level of commitment to rollout videos like she does especially with a baby.Keep up the good work and ‘keep keeping it real’!

6. Cub

February 2, 2016 at 4:23 pm

You are such an inspiration Sisi Yemmie. I am on the fast right now and just came from a prayerwalk, got back to the office and still had a few mins for break and decided to watch your vlog. Amidst the discouragement and pouring out my heart to God, your testimony just lifted me. Im believing God for mighty things that will blow my mind beyond my imagination. Hearing yours, i know HE will come thru for me. Thanx again. And Tito reminds me of my 14mth old too. Love to your fam.

7. D

February 2, 2016 at 11:55 pm

I love this lady, she is so down to earth and determined. Keep it up Sisi Yemmie.

8. pweetypeppy

February 3, 2016 at 1:39 pm

I totally love your blog. Next time, kindly use “ede” for your oha soup instead of “achi”. The “oha-ede” tastes better. I love your little cutie…”Tito”.