Scoop

Ubi Franklin’s Birthday Message as he Turns 30 is full of Gratitude

BellaNaija.com

Ubi Franklin

Triple MG boss Ubi Franklin turns 30 today and he took a moment to reflect on how far he has come in life.

In a long post shared on Instagram, he eulogizes his late twin brother, appreciates his label mates, thanks his wife and more.

See his post below.

Wow I am 30. First I want to Thank God for the Gift of life.

I also with Heavy Heart want to say RIP to my Twin Brother who couldn’t make it this far with me in life and to my father who couldn’t make it too, But God Knows best. May The Souls Of the faithful Departed Through The Mercy Of God Rest in Peace. AMEN.

I have been Hurt, lied to, cheated and dragged to the media by some very selfish people that I have helped greatly, I spent time studying why this people can’t be around me anymore and I let them go and that was recorded in my 30 years in life lessons learnt, today there struggling and fighting for content they didn’t pay for and by the Grace of God I have gotten to that time in my life where everything that matters to me starts from my immediate family and so they can be at peace, I let go of the content and wish them well and shows there is more to gain after all I work hard so I’ll get all that back by investing my time in a more profitable venture.
Met some of the greatest Artiste of our time, greatly Talented and Godly Blessed full of 360 talent and they are no other than @iyanya @teknoofficial @selebobo1@djcoublon @iambaci all round talents.
Working with them so far has been an experience and they have made me who I am today truly appreciate you.

And to my wife and precious Gift, marriage has been good to me, marriage is what you make of it and I keep it going daily and Note it’s not always rosy and cozy but same way times in life that you laugh and cry and move on to another day all together it’s an Experience every man That’s ready should do it☺.
Appreciate you wifey @lilianesoroo God blessed you and Keep our Home Blessed forever, AMEN.

To my mother my mumyýyyyyyyy to my siblings Love you all Big time, stood by me through all and knowing that I can be very annoying a times Thanks Love you.

To the Nigerian Entertainment industry for accepting my me and my Artiste we will continue giving you some of the Greatest music of all time so stay tuned, Talent cannot Hide and No matter how you push a zero talented artiste it’s like building a nice house without a foundation that will definitely fall one day.
Happy Birthday To Me

1. Wale

February 2, 2016 at 8:48 am

Happy birthday Ubi, that been said, I feel “talent cannot Hide and No matter how you push a zero talented artiste it’s like building a nice house without a foundation that will definitely fall one day” part is not necessary at all……

• Seriously

February 2, 2016 at 1:59 pm

@wale

Well, you can’t stop him from expressing himself the way he wants to. He has his freedom. Happy birthday to Ubi franklin, I wish him many more years to come. Lilian Esoro, is very beautiful. All to the best to them.

2. mimi

February 2, 2016 at 8:48 am

who cares about your age? 33 year old Lilian will soon come and tell us she is 26. fake people. better go and look for work Mr. artiste manager.

3. kike

February 2, 2016 at 9:16 am

He looks like a minion in this picture sh

4. Person

February 2, 2016 at 9:25 am

Don’t worry, we caught the sub at Emma. So Tecno is talented?! Baci is talented too? LOL. If not for the Nigerian entertainment industry that celebrates mediocrity, you sef you will not be talking. Oshisko. Better get over Emma and face your life, Mr. Artiste Manager. That being said, happy birthday to you. Hope you grow some sense in your 30s.

• FasholasLover

February 2, 2016 at 6:06 pm

I hope he grows some sense. The sub did not go unnoticed. The symptoms of a man that was left by his girlfriend. He is still hurting that Emma left him. If he is so happy, he will not remember Emma. Shior. Anuofia.

5. TruthSayer

February 2, 2016 at 9:26 am

@Mimi, Girl why so mad and bitter? It’s true nobody really cares about their ages (Ubi and Lillian) But just maybe his achievements as a 30 year old could inspire someone?……So tired of y’all bitter folks on here who refuse to see the good in anythng or anyone…Dang! Inhale Love & exhale Hate#OkBye

6. Dee

February 2, 2016 at 9:33 am

Mr small man with big wife!! Happy birthday! U dey look for wahala wey eno exist abi

7. ATL's finest

February 2, 2016 at 9:36 am

HBD 30th bday him & RIP to his twin brother ??????. I hate seen twin & d other one is departed & his Dad.. All the same, all these preachings na wa!

8. Rafaella

February 2, 2016 at 9:43 am

“I have been hurt, lied to, cheated and dragged to the media by some very selfish people that I have helped greatly.
    Talent cannot hide and no matter how you push a zero talented artiste, its like building a nice house without a foundation that will definitely fall one day”

Bla Bla Bla! JaJaJa.
    Ubi Franklin, please this is a new month and its your birthday. Act like a matured man and stop throwing shades at Emma Nyra cos even a blind man knows you are referring to her, it is very unneccessary.

I just wish Emma Nyra will forget about what happened and wish him a Happy Birthday.

Warefa(In Jenifa’s voice) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND RIP TO YOUR TWIN BRO AND DAD!!!

9. Adieu Biafra

February 2, 2016 at 10:41 am

Permit me to correct him.
    Meet some of the ‘talentless’ and rave of the moment artists of this age.
    @iyanya @teknoofficial @[email protected] @iambaci

Dear Ubi,
    Thank God you live in Nigeria where merited died and mediocrity is celebrated.
    oshisco united.

Happy birthday man!

10. Solo

February 2, 2016 at 11:11 am

This number called 30 has suffered!!! Every artist in naija is 30 ba???

11. aya tomiwa

February 2, 2016 at 11:19 am

Receive more sense as u celebrate and enter into another year, u still need to grow up sir……..happy bde

12. Precy

February 2, 2016 at 11:28 am

How can someone say Lilian is 33yrs old? What make you you think Ubi is over 30? Na you born them? Mtchheeeww

13. Peace Keeper

February 2, 2016 at 11:30 am

Oh wow…. Emma Nyra, please remove yourself from this comment section and go and find a studio to make some music instead of looking for drama!…. Ubi has moved on so we suggest you try and do the same.

Mr ‘Petty’ franklin, after all the praying you still found a way to shade Emma by saying she’s talentless and a wasted investment *chuckle* lol
    Anyhow, she got the reaction she was looking for after attributing her relevance and ‘success’ to everyone accept Ubi the person who made her who she is!

BOTH PARTIES SHOULD MOVE ON AND BE HAPPY!
    All this subliminal rubbish Is getting boring smh

14. olu

February 2, 2016 at 11:30 am

He is 30?

15. Lateh f

February 2, 2016 at 12:17 pm

God abeg permit me to dodge this kind of a man when my time comes, Haba! Always talking about his ex like can you move on already ??

16. Hawt Talk With Tosan

February 2, 2016 at 2:46 pm

Can he just stop shading Emma already. The thing wey been dey between una strong o. kilode

17. Mireile

February 2, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Exactly my prayer. he is so petty. So childish.

18. tish

February 2, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Lol, I’m sure Ubi is not your problem. You have deeper problems you are trying to mask with anger. You’ll be fine last last.

19. Puzzles

February 2, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Someone made a comment about this guy beating his pregnant wife. (I think in one of the Toolz articles). I had chosen to ignore the comment as a bitter hateful lie, but seeing this his message makes me wonder if it is true.

He keeps referring to his ex, and men who keep referring to their single ex, especially when they already have a wife, rarely treat that wife well. I hope for the sake of their unborn child that the allegation is a false one.

I can imagine him praying that Emma remains single and unsuccessful. Bros, grow up and focus on your family. Let bygones be bygones.

• kuku

February 2, 2016 at 4:03 pm

………….. and men who keep referring to their single ex, especially when they already have a wife, rarely treat that wife well……

Really ?

20. Felinda

February 2, 2016 at 4:05 pm

ENACTING instagram.com/twyse_116/

LILLIAN TO UBI: Honey You talk TOO MUCH
    UBI TO LILLIAN when she is ready to have sex: HONEY YOU FCUK TOO MUCH

gosh i love this ever so cute comedian twyse playing 4 characters in one, Everyone needs to follow him on instagram.

So yes in conclusion UBI YOU TALK TOO MUCH, goshhhhh ( i mama tobis Posh voice)

21. HelloItsMe

February 2, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Whoever created social media like Instagram Twitter and Facebook. Thunder Fire them. We have not been able to hear word since

22. Uber bella

February 2, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Happy birthday to him. I however feel he should move on and allow Emma to live her life in peace. She’s move on too. This issue has been over flogged in the media already. Hope he receives more sense from now on

23. SUJI

February 2, 2016 at 5:10 pm

Ubi please go change your SOILED tampon and shut up – YOU TALK TOO MUCH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOUGH

24. o

February 2, 2016 at 5:23 pm

I doubt if Ubi has gotten over Emma. Any small thing, he refers to her. Haba??? On your birthday again, you are still lamenting o ga o