BN TV

A Peek into Toyin Aimakhu’s Life – Watch these “Leisure Videos” by the Nollywood Star

BellaNaija.com

Toyin AToyin Aimakhu has promised fans that her reality show “Keeping Up with Toyin Aimakhu” is coming soon and we can’t wait! Right now, the Nollywood star has started sharing “leisure videos“. She makes it clear that these are not official episodes of her reality show, instead they are a tool to enable her connect with fans.

Toyin definitely keeps it real as she filmed her day to day life during her trip to the United States of America. She even shares makeup and wig free moments. Most of the commentary is in Yoruba and she jokes that “they said I should speak English”.

Watch!

Toyin Aimakhu At Milan Airport

Toyin Aimakhu Day 1 Leisure video in Maryland (KUWTA)

Toyin Aimakhu Day 2 Leisure video in Maryland KUWTA

(From bathroom to OLIC) Toyin Aimakhu Day 3 Leisure video in Maryland

Toyin Aimakhu Day 4 Leisure video in Maryland

Toyin Aimakhu shed tears inconsolable as she reveals all

Toyin Aimakhu Day 6 Leisure video in Maryland

waiting on d comments…

4. bukky taiwo

March 31, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Sigh!

5. Esther

March 31, 2016 at 9:39 pm

Reality?! U are aware that the camera is on you, so sometimes, a lot of acting is put up. I simply don’t believe in these shows joor. She try sha. But we only see what she wants us to so…….

6. Kamal

March 31, 2016 at 10:04 pm

I live and let others live, but the thirst is real.

7. Miss Anoni Moss

March 31, 2016 at 10:10 pm

Bruh…… no words!!!!

8. Yogo

March 31, 2016 at 10:19 pm

This girl sha, she’s so dirty manh!

9. Mzis

March 31, 2016 at 10:20 pm

See to tooth pick legs ehhhhh! I just kent weist my data on diz. It’s not a joking sturvz.

10. Ona

March 31, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Where are those urchins hailing that razzoid saying shes proud of wearinf knockoffs(even tho she was trying to pass them off as real and only admitted when she got caught)….? I bet the same ones will blast this chic for knocking off the” keeping up with the kardashians” name/brand. ?

11. Fushia

March 31, 2016 at 10:31 pm

Sheeeeeeet! This has to be the single horriblest thing I ever saw. I dare you to watch day 6 blam blam blam if you do not tho up.

12. nene

March 31, 2016 at 10:47 pm

dafuq???

13. nene

March 31, 2016 at 10:51 pm

yoruba people pls come and take toyin. she’s giving yorubas and the whole nigeria a bad name. and she’s speaking yoruba half the time, i guess her audience is strictly yoruba. this is terrible, somebody stop her!

• Fifi

April 1, 2016 at 4:38 am

@nene She’s not Yoruba we don’t claim her lmaoo ?

• Nuna

April 1, 2016 at 7:05 am

So what exactly is wrong with speaking Yoruba?? Is it not her language? I just cant with you Nene. And dont come for me with any tribalistic BS, I’m Igbo

• Proudly Yoruba

April 1, 2016 at 9:40 am

Shez not being tribalistic. I felt particularly embarrassed when she and her friends were talking loudly in “Yoruba” It does make us look bad

14. Kay

March 31, 2016 at 10:52 pm

I don’t want to click on it yet, cos my data can’t waste, is it in English please?

15. Selfless

March 31, 2016 at 11:38 pm

@ Kay it’s more of Yoruba than English. Nothing particularly exciting, except you want to hear “the crowd is much” LOL

16. May

March 31, 2016 at 11:42 pm

But why? Why?????????…….. Is she the one videing herself?

17. Great Lady

April 1, 2016 at 12:05 am

This is distasteful to say the the least. Attention seeking. She’s trying to cash in on the media brouhaha that she’s being in recently.

18. coded

April 1, 2016 at 12:08 am

I am sorry but i cant do this. ByeFelicia!

19. Wunmi

April 1, 2016 at 12:20 am

Toyin wat were u thinking?Nobody asked for keeping up with Toyin but u must include us with ur daily life,do it with class abeg.Do it in a way that ur ex will regret ever leaving u.Number one,can u stop eating in front of d camera?it is degrading and disgusting and distasteful,and please don’t tell us you are trying to be real.Ki ni gbogbo idoti yii?i can’t even believe the same screen Toyin that always act posh could be so local.
    Ignore all the comments on ur page they are just being nice cos it’s ur page.Add some class to this leisure bullshit or whatever u call it or just stop recording.

20. Kmt

April 1, 2016 at 12:45 am

What the nasty f did I just watch

21. Lol

April 1, 2016 at 1:02 am

I’m here for the comments

22. L etty

April 1, 2016 at 1:45 am

Grotesque is putting it mildly. Is she a yoruba actress or singer? It didn’t have to be this distasteful now cmon? How can you chew bone spit it back on the spoon and ask someone to eat from your plate all in front of the camera way too tedious to watch. How can you copy so blatantly if the Kardashians come on to her they just might sue breaking copy right laws and they are brutal. She couldn’t even come up with an original title. This is all kinds of wrong and not even funny.

23. Bellemoizelle

April 1, 2016 at 2:24 am

1.Thank goodness I used free Wi-Fi to watch like 5mins each of this!!
    2.Cheap Publicity
    3.Why is she eating like a Shegoat?
    As I like this babe reach ,she fall my hand big time!!!! She is just doing any how!!!!
    Just wondering how she was with her ex husband ,he looks like a cool guy. .

La vie est belle……

24. bbbbbbb

April 1, 2016 at 2:39 am

Like my Ghanaian friends would say “bet why?”

25. PD Young Billionaire

April 1, 2016 at 4:24 am

Chai….viewers have suffered….I mean….what is this???I honestly made an attempt to watch the videos but i had to stop each one after watching for less than 5 mins,I ‘m sorry Toyin but this is crap!I am yet to know the value these videos will add to a normal human being.
    All the best girl but I ‘m not sure I wanna keep up with you.

26. cissy_3000

April 1, 2016 at 4:44 am

Toyin, don’t live your life on other people’s opinion, people are fickle, opinion change all the time, some people will like you others will not. live your truth, so far God approves that all that matter. she knows that there is a lot of media trash out there about her life. she just want you all to know she is ordinary and different to what is being portrayed. everyone is hell bent on living the fake life pretending all well when its not. It takes guts to bare your soul like you have. we all go through one thing or another, its how you survive is all that matters.

27. Tosin

April 1, 2016 at 4:56 am

i’ve only done like 1min but it’s genius tbh. why didn’t someone think of this before? a razz reality show, kim and family do nothing in LA, osuofia yoruba girl in the abroad, … ok, quitting now. maybe when i need to research, you know, …

28. Cesc

April 1, 2016 at 9:02 am

On another note, the first video is hilarious. .. unneccesary but hilarious.. watched only a few mins of the first video.. i found it very funny..

29. freemind

April 1, 2016 at 12:24 pm

just wasted my MB

30. Linda

April 1, 2016 at 11:09 pm

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    and they wonder why we call them ALL RAZZ

31. COG

April 2, 2016 at 12:18 pm

To all the tribalistic people who can’t stand we confident, assertive and excellently created Yoruba people, Toyin is an Edo or Delta Girl, surely not Yoruba. Sorry to spoil your Yoruba rants……….?

• Mz Titilitious

April 6, 2016 at 11:47 am

LMAO tell them!

32. Lam

April 4, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Stick to the Yoruba!

33. tob

May 1, 2016 at 11:12 am

very hilarious, keep it up toyin, luv you girl