Music

A Sweet Song for “Mama”! Listen to Flavour & Chidinma’s New Song

Mama - Chidinma and Flavour
Such a sweet song to celebrate mothers everywhere today.
Flavour and Chidinma present “Mama“. The song was produced by Masterkraft.

Download

1. yummymummy

March 6, 2016 at 9:30 pm

Wow! Just wow! missing my mum soo much ryt now. water trowey ma eye. Even in death, you wil always be remembered. Love you mum

2. Briishqueen

March 6, 2016 at 9:51 pm

Which kain burial song be this? Abeg no mama will like this song, it will make the woman cry instead of to be happy. This should be used as soundtrack for all those African magic movies where a child is crying on the mother’s grave in a village like setting. Please let us be able to rejoice when celebrating our mothers, not be sad esp for those that have lost their mum. This is a sad song and not a sweet song

• ma'ma

March 6, 2016 at 10:23 pm

If you don’t understand languages used ,u ask people to interpret them for u stop displaying your ignorance to the world ,the music is a soft solem song every song must not be jaga jagas or tigban tigban ,meanwhile flavor and chidimma nice colabo

3. word

March 6, 2016 at 10:53 pm

Okwa it is for a song for mama that these 2 r sexy-ing up like this. Chidinma Chidinma Chidinma emelo ni mo pe e? Isokay

• RichyGame

Mother’s are the best.

6. samzy

March 7, 2016 at 8:14 am

de song is lovely

7. Jeff

March 7, 2016 at 11:30 am

Nice song……has made me to remember my late mum(may her soul RIP).

8. ATL's finest

March 8, 2016 at 6:56 am

Amaze balls. Happy belated Mother’s day to my all the women out there on this blog/Nigeria

9. Mimi

March 9, 2016 at 1:37 pm

OMG! I just lost my mum 2 weeks ago. Sunday service was really emotional for me(mothering Sunday). Mum you’re in heaven with Jesus now cos you heard God’s whisper calling you home. You didnt want to leave us cos we saw your fight. You loved us so much that you held on tight until all your strength was gone, and could no longer hold on. Finally you gave your hand to God and slipped away gently and quietly without telling us bye. I was tempted to call you on phone on Sunday to sing you your favourite “My Mama” song, but i know you’re looking down and we can still roll in spirit. Rest in Peace AdaJesus, Oyoyo mama, Ezigbo nnem, Eggovin nwanyi oma. I’ll see you again on that glorious morning when Jesus appears at the shout of an Arch Angel. I’ll always love you till forever comes.

(Sorry Bella, had to let out my emotions here to feel better)

10. Mimi

March 9, 2016 at 1:41 pm

11. Mimi

March 9, 2016 at 1:50 pm

(Sorry Bella, had to let out my emotions here to feel better)

12. enang a m

May 8, 2016 at 1:32 am

Out are the best

13. enang a m

May 8, 2016 at 1:33 am

You are the best I love this song