Relationships

American Actress reveals Husband fired their Nanny after She Flirted with Him

Vday_054American actress Eva Amurri Martino has featured in various films and TV shows including “The Mindy Project”, she is also the daughter of Susan Sarandon.
She is married to former Major League Soccer player and current NBC Sports broadcaster Kyle Martino and the couple is blessed with a daughter – Marlowe.

She recently shared this story on her blog;

She was away on a business trip
When I landed at 10am, I called Kyle to let him know I arrived safely and hear about how Marlowe’s morning had been so far. “Don’t panic,” he told me, “But I had to fire the Nanny this morning. Let me tell you the whole story before you freak out.” And tell me, he did– while my stomach dropped out of my body and my hairs stood up on the back of my neck.

Here’s what happened:

The Sexy “Mistake” Text
The Nanny usually arrived at 9am (and stayed until 6pm). She knew that I was arriving home on Tuesday but didn’t know what time. An hour before she was supposed to arrive for the day, Kyle got a text message from her show up on his cell phone. It said:

“OMG. Girl, did I mention to you how hot and sex my Boss is. I would love to f* his brains out ha haah. Too bad he seems not to like thick Latin women with lots to hold on to LOL.”

Kyle couldn’t believe it. He was completely disoriented. Why had she sent this to him? It was such a crazy “mistake” but also strange because he had barely been around this person since she was hired.

When the Nanny Arrived..he caught her peeking into their bedroom
She had a key to our house. It was 9:05 and by this point she had let herself in. As Kyle went up the walkway to our home, he looked up at the house and saw her– peeking out of the curtains OF OUR BEDROOM WINDOW.

He went out and come back home.

Nanny Fired and Conversation recorded
Kyle arrives home before the Nanny. She is out on a walk. He waits for her with the phone recording until you can hear the sound of she and Marlowe coming up the walkway

Kyle: Hey. Lowie, come here– come over here with Dada

Nanny: I didn’t know you were going to be home now (this is said in a low and sultry voice)

Kyle: Yeah, I came home early….I actually wanted to ask you about something.

Nanny: Yeah…

Kyle: When I came home earlier, why were you in our bedroom?

Nanny: I was looking for you.

Kyle: What?

Nanny: I was looking for you, I didn’t know if you were home (By the way, if you have ever been to our home, there is ZERO reason for anyone except us to be going to our bedroom for any reason. Especially her. Probable Truth: she was in there smelling his underwear. Or something even more crazy that I can’t even think of)

Kyle: (exasperated) Um. Ok. Listen, this morning I got a really inappropriate text from you…

(pause)

Nanny: Oh yeah…Sorry

Kyle: Yeah. Ok. Well… needless to say, it’s not the type of environment I want in the house with you taking care of our daughter. So I’m going to have to ask you to go. I can pay you for today and then why don’t you go.

Nanny: Ok.

Kyle writes her a check while Marlowe asks for crackers

Kyle: Ok here you go. Thanks.

Nanny: I’m sorry I was just messing around with a friend I didn’t mean any harm.

Kyle: No need to apologize. Thanks, Bye.

(At this point she leaves and he turns the recording off)

Wow. People really need to be careful who they have in their homes.

Photo Credit: Nina Suh for Love and Lemonade Photography

1. BEEBEE

March 1, 2016 at 8:24 am

Too bad Jenifer garner didn’t get a man like that…..

• Iris

March 1, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Or Sienna Miller, Gwen Stefani, Maria Shriver…they plenty sef

2. Benson Ossai

March 1, 2016 at 8:26 am

Smart one.

3. beebe

March 1, 2016 at 8:34 am

too bad Jenifer Garner didn’t get a man like that…

• ATL's finest

March 1, 2016 at 8:44 am

I know right smh.

• Mara

March 1, 2016 at 8:45 am

Abi o!

• Lagos is my home

March 1, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Hummmm thank God for good husband. Thats how my live in nanny has asked if her teenage daughter can move in with her since i have extra rooms.
      I really dont need a teenager running lose in my house. I knw d nanny is 48 so if my young blooded husband wants to follow 48 God luck to him…. after reading this i knw my answer for sure. Cant wait for my kids to be all grown up tired of nannies…. oya rant over make i face my work

4. Mara

March 1, 2016 at 8:43 am

Na wa o for this nanny!! See how some women enter homes to do terrible damage with no shame whatsoever…. Disgusting. Thank God for men of principle.

• Surely

March 2, 2016 at 8:01 am

like 2 men of principle. Most of your dads wouldn’t even resist a nanny

5. DIddy

March 1, 2016 at 8:56 am

Alakoba lead us not into temptation

6. Daizzy

March 1, 2016 at 8:57 am

Please where are husbands like this biko!!!! Very good one! I love the part he recorded it just incase the maid decides to smart one and sue.

7. Mabel

March 1, 2016 at 9:08 am

A highly principled man. The sad thing is she is the type who will. keep doing this until someone bites.

8. Tizzytizz

March 1, 2016 at 9:57 am

LAWD!!!! Blezz me with this type of Hawseband!!! Choi!!! Jisox!!!!

• Hawseband

March 1, 2016 at 10:16 am

and Hawseband you shall get, be carefull what you wish for!

9. Tee

March 1, 2016 at 10:20 am

@Dazzle, men like this are rare and most of the time they come in unexpected packages. You would ordinarily think all fine guys are like thatt, but trust me, some are even more decent than ugly ones. Another thing abt the package is that, they sometimes have a turn off that most ladies don’t like except you fit into that lifestyle too. They could be a workaholic, game genius, introvert or too regimented. I have experience something similar couple of times too and I listened to the recording. It’s shameful how women/friends sell themselves cheap. They also don’t want to believe that some men with principles still exist even when they are caught. Alfie! Jide law came to mind while reading.

• Md

March 1, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Damn the maid must be fat and so ugly(no wonder she claims to a thick latina), if the Latin maid is as hot as Sofia Vergara, trust me,it is history

• Dm.

March 1, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Does it matter? the most important thing is the dude didn’t cheat.

10. mindyourbeeswax

March 1, 2016 at 11:14 am

Yimu of life. What if they planned it and she just played along and he’s still going to get with her after she stops working for them. just saying. If the wife trusts her husband she trusts him because she knows him. All this recording etc is half story abeg.

• Wow

March 1, 2016 at 12:16 pm

Wow!!! that plan is straight out of Nollywood. Please give credit where it is due, a man turned down the opportunity to cheat, applaud him and end the story.

• amh

March 1, 2016 at 12:27 pm

you are obviously a mistress. babymama or side dish. or bitter dish

• fabulicious

March 1, 2016 at 1:33 pm

Mindyourbeeswax. It must really hurt you.Are you a side chick,an aspiring one or retired?Either way you need to let go okay so your heart doesn’t shrink.

• ElessarisElendil

March 1, 2016 at 1:34 pm

“Eva Amurri Martino”…………..interesting, I’ll remind you guys when the divorce happens. I bet it’ll still be cheating.???

Please ohh, don’t kill me, I’m being tongue in cheek as I suspect mindyourbeeswax was.

?Kyle.

• huh?

March 1, 2016 at 2:07 pm

It is half story because you were there as a witness or because you are the nanny, which one? I can’t stand pessimists like you. I hope some sunshine comes your way so this pessimism can at least be toned down.

• Wow

March 1, 2016 at 4:55 pm

How sad for you. You’re one of those that don’t believe that there are still a few principled men out there. Well there are. Not every man wants to sleep with another woman. I would pray that you meet a highly principled man but the unfortunate thing is that you’ll chase him away with your cynicism. Sigh!!!

11. Ms Lily

March 1, 2016 at 12:45 pm

I believe we still have decent men out there…

12. Nini

March 1, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Mindyourbeeswax….
    I feel sad for you.
    You must have been so badly hurt in this life you cannot see good in anything good in this story worth telling.
    The men in your life have failed you…and yes I am judging you.
    Pele.
    Have a lil faith. Breathe. Cynicism will get you nowhere

13. keke driver

March 1, 2016 at 2:50 pm

But the guy is cute o…..#TemptationOfTheHighest Level

14. OMG

March 1, 2016 at 4:02 pm

We do have same thing in Africa… housemaids who are trying to sleep with our husbands… Jesus.. I am so glad he kick her ass out of that house.. LORD HAVE MERCY!! what a bitch.. thank God the husband is smart.. some men… and some stupid men should I say, will just go and OPEN THEIR LEGS. OH YES… MEN OPEN THEIR LEGS TOO…

15. aurora

March 1, 2016 at 6:35 pm

see, women are the cause of women’s issues. why are u boldly and blatantly going for your boss? no shame. women hate other women. want what other women have and will damn all consequences to have it. God help us

16. Rio Eve

March 3, 2016 at 10:23 pm

Am sure there no prenup! The dude doesn’t want to lose it all?