Scoop

Beverly Osu and Ik Ogbonna Ooze “Beach Serenity” in the Latest Issue of La Mode Magazine

Beverly-Osu-IK-Ogbonna-La-Mode-Magazine-March-Issue-March-2016-BellaNaija0001

The theme for La Mode Magazine latest issue is “Beach Serenity” and cover celebs – the talented Beverly Osu and IK Ogbonna – are making us wish we could go somewhere exotic for a break.

Styled by Cute Saint, Beverly and IK were dressed in beautiful African Print beach wear.

Here are pictures from the issue:

Beverly-Osu-IK-Ogbonna-La-Mode-Magazine-March-Issue-March-2016-BellaNaija0003

Beveryly-Osu-La-Mode-Magazine-March-Issue-March-2016-BellaNaija0002

Beveryly-Osu-La-Mode-Magazine-March-Issue-March-2016-BellaNaija0001

IK-Ogbonna-La-Mode-Magazine-March-Issue-March-2016-BellaNaija0001

IK-Ogbonna-La-Mode-Magazine-March-Issue-March-2016-BellaNaija0002

Beverly-Osu-IK-Ogbonna-La-Mode-Magazine-March-Issue-March-2016-BellaNaija0002

Beverly-Osu-IK-Ogbonna-La-Mode-Magazine-March-Issue-March-2016-BellaNaija0004

To view more pictures and updates on this edition Follow La Mode on Instagram: @lamodemag  | Visit the Website: www.lamodespot.com to get a copy!

Cover Credit:
Cover Celebs styled by
: CuteSaint Styles(@iamcutesaint)
African Print Beach Shorts: Ralysruby
Monochrome Open Dress: Sassy Fashion House
African Print Earrings and bangles: African Things
MUA: La ‘Riz Makeover (@larizmakeover)
Photography: Adebayo Adebusola Felix (@felixcrown)
Light Assistant: Orimolade E.Ayode (@Illuszionzofficial)
Graphics: Ndubisi Ike (@benzikmedia)
Cover Creative Director: Joseph Umoru (@jhosef_mo)
Editor in Chief/Publisher: Sandra Odige

1. Okada man

March 10, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Abeg, this Beverly is hot. Her skin tone is amazing. And I used to think this IK was just fair and nothing more ooo! I was wrong… The guy fine sha truly! Love this shoot!

• jade

March 10, 2016 at 5:46 pm

Beverly is a hottie, horrible hair though. Naijas make una no finish all the indian, peruvian, chinese weaves in the world due to greed. Very soon, these people will not sell their hair as much anymore just like oil. Then you will become stuck.

• Md

March 11, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Tommorow , they will say black is beautiful , my ass

2. beebe

March 10, 2016 at 4:19 pm

seriously though guys,,, what kindly of nose is this? Edusua Etomi has the same type of nose as this guy up in the pic. I am not being mean, just that kind of nose scares me, looks like it sucks in more air than it’s suppose to.
    I don’t know, looking at that type of nose really does something ify to me. and they are beautiful people but my… that nose.

• Beeeee

March 10, 2016 at 5:08 pm

It’s Adesua and they didn’t create themselves na…..

• Bolu

March 10, 2016 at 5:18 pm

U are beyond shallow its unbelievable. Lmao

• Damilola

March 10, 2016 at 5:39 pm

What kind of brain do you have? Its like asking Asians, what kind of eyes do they have bcos its different and unique. Do you see how senseless your question is. I like Adesua’s and Ik nose. Middle eastern and indians have some of the most unique noses.

• Tamales

March 10, 2016 at 11:52 pm

You should direct your question to baba God.

• Ch

March 11, 2016 at 7:52 am

@beebe, easy for you to type away analyzing someone else who didn’t create himself/herself. Create someone first let’s see how the perfect nose shld be, maybe we’ll then recommend to Baba G as a prototype for generations to come. In the meantime, let’s see your brain, seems it’s not sucking in enough oxygen to function properly.

• olodo

March 12, 2016 at 2:46 am

I can bet anything right now that your ugliness is fleeking, because its the ones who have been hit with the ugly stick that stay criticizing ppl, ugmo.

3. Drknite

March 10, 2016 at 4:40 pm

I love the print on the men’s swim trunk. Only thing is they are really short which could be a problem for endowed gentlemen like myself.

• o

March 10, 2016 at 9:16 pm

yimz

4. Grace

March 10, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Beverly though….her body is bang 🙂

5. glow

March 10, 2016 at 5:49 pm

Every step of your progress might not be seen by you, but trust me ITS counts….Beverly Osu….who is the Editor of this magazine? I beg I am very good at Editing o…hire me if you will.

6. ANGRY ME

March 10, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Okay!!! This shoot is banging they’re like yin yang. Okay guys don’t go for my jugular but why is my mind roaming to her valentine shoot where she said something about loving someone she can’t have. #drops phone and hides behind the sofa.

• glow

March 11, 2016 at 8:11 am

You came late to the “parry”. SDK already told us the rant was about TerryG. No thanks, I love gossip like that! Lol

• jhennique

March 12, 2016 at 4:59 pm

Terry who??? Is she mad yet? Then she never ready

7. Majestic

March 10, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Cool…but Ik’s shorts are too short and look uncomfortable?…But who knows,perhaps he was showing off his hot legs?..Beverly,that’s a Fab Bod you’ve got there…

8. Mi'De

March 10, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Love all the photographs.

9. Tosin

March 10, 2016 at 7:46 pm

live in Lagos and want a break? cross the street. seriously, take breaks. just run off to the beach for two hours in the middle of the workday. you only live once.
    they can not come and kee somebody with no light no fuel no breaks abeg.

10. Fresh white

March 10, 2016 at 9:56 pm

Just imagine ogbonna grows afro on his head…

• hezekina pollutina

March 11, 2016 at 3:23 am

he’d look like george jefferson. half a fro.

11. Sweetbae

March 11, 2016 at 5:09 am

Ik is that hail Mary you have tattooed on your chest? Just curious!