Style

BN Collection to Closet: Genevieve Nnaji in Nuraniya

BellaNaija.com

BN Collection to Closet

We are obviously not the only ones who love the trendy and classy pieces from womenswear brand Nuraniya, and stars like Beverly Naya, Lilian Esoro-Franklin, Toke Makinwa, Dabota Lawson, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and more have been spotted rocking fab pieces from different collections.

The latest star to rock Nuraniya is Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji who looked stylish in a blue Nuraniya skirt from the 2015 Philosophy Collection for the Etisalat Prize for Literature Grand Finale.

Genevieve NnajiNuraniya-Ready-To-Wear-2015-Philosophy-Collection-BellaNaija-March-2015002

Genevieve styled the skirt perfectly with a chic blouse and accessorized with blue pumps and a black box clutch.

Nuraniya debuted at the 2015 Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week where she showcased pieces that featured cut-outs, mesh inserts, double slit hemlines and more, plus we love the fact that models rocked leather gloves and cool shades.

1. bruno

March 25, 2016 at 11:28 am

i dont like it, I dont hate it.

the black strap going across her neck is troubling to me

2. Verizon

March 25, 2016 at 11:42 am

#slayvieve, I love you to the moon and back

• Mschewww

March 25, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Slayvieve indeed. She looks INCREDIBLE and she pulled of the look effortlessly.

3. Suri

March 25, 2016 at 11:44 am

That green/mint colour sha. Not even Genevieve can make it work. She’s a fashion slayer so I’m sure it’s an expensive skirt, but that colour? Nope

• Marian

March 25, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Nah, I’m pretty sure that’s not mint. Looks more like aqua.

4. Blessed

March 25, 2016 at 11:53 am

@bruno lol! I love it

5. tish

March 25, 2016 at 2:28 pm

It’s Genevieve, she can pull off almost anything, otherwise, I’m not a fan of the look. There is something not working for me, the strap probably. Not sure, but nah! I don’t like.

6. FG

March 25, 2016 at 2:47 pm

But of course she slays. She only cares on dressing well. Upping her fashion game but not her speaking/presentation skills. They go hand in hand. Just as you’ve improved your dressing you should equally take time to perfect your craft. That etisalat advert is still her no, no.

• George

March 25, 2016 at 3:47 pm

GET lost !! I know ur dying to see that the 100 million deal was given to ur employer who pays u and others to say trash but sorry it’s genevieve nnaji and anything she touches is GOLD.

• Cindy

March 25, 2016 at 4:31 pm

This a.s.slicking is real?

7. FG

March 25, 2016 at 2:55 pm

*a

8. aikay

March 28, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Tnk you george, I love the way you always speak up for the Queen. All dem haters have tried every means possible to dethrone her as the number one but they really haven’t succeeded. First they criticise her single status, next they say she is proud and arrogant and now they say she is so stiff and cannot act BUT yet she is still d most sought after in Nollywood till date. Haters!!!!!!!! when will you guys give up on Genny’s case abeg, cos it looks like the more you hate the more her fans love her and the more her career keep soaring. You guys are fighting a lost battle cos there can only be one QUEEN and that is Queen Genny !!!!!! no rival at all.