BN TV

Meeting a Boring Guy Annoys Her…WATCH Toke Makinwa’s New VLog to Find out what else Annoys Her!

Toke Makinwa

Toke Makinwa is out with her new vlog and in this episode she’s not holding back a she shares the things that annoy her the most.

From people who call only when they need you to meeting a totally boring guy…here are the things that annoy the media personality.

Watch below.

1. emma

March 10, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Sometimes I hate the ways this babe talks “I just like being local sometimes, I like being ratchet” ***sideeyes
    Her forming is too much abeg, i’m not trying to hate just saying.

2. Audrey

March 10, 2016 at 4:12 pm

waiting for comments

3. Tina

March 10, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Who gives a ****.
    BN if you like don’t post my comment

4. mc

March 10, 2016 at 4:40 pm

All I noticed is that she has stoped using doranne beauty. Kilon happen? From one horribly dramatic make up artist to another. She needs some bmpro or bimpe onakoya in her life biko.

• Moving on Swiftly

March 11, 2016 at 10:14 am

Chop knuckle. Gbaa si be (Shaking your hand). I thought it was just myself that noticed that she had stopped using Doranne who equally has stopped licking her ass on insta.

Personally I liked the bond between Toke and Doranne and I think she should go back to Doranne cos I still prefer her make-up to Anita’s brows. I think Anita’s brows over uses powder. Her clients end up having this mummified look.

• uhm

March 11, 2016 at 1:11 pm

She wants free makeup. She Can’t be paying Bimpe you know… 😀

5. girlie

March 10, 2016 at 4:41 pm

first time i’m watching this o…so much like Tonto….why does she look old.??? #pointless discuss better things please…! There’s more to life. oh and why do you look old and stressed??? lol i love your pics though but couldn’t the video be retouched?? videoshopped???

6. keke driver

March 10, 2016 at 4:54 pm

The way She opens Her eyes sooo wide and Her mouth, scares the s*** outta me#TokeGoAndRest

7. Wale

March 10, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Trust me, a faithful boring is better than an interesting spread-your-seeds-around Maje!

• weakmill

March 10, 2016 at 8:47 pm

Whooooooo….Low blow bruhh. Damn you just had to….

• Mama

March 10, 2016 at 11:39 pm

Very stupid comment wale……get real toke is here to stay and reminding her of her problems won’t make her stop….talk about issues is what she does so take it or leave it…I came here to read comments but just had to reply yours cos it was the most stupid and annoying…u don’t have to like her or agree to everything she says but insulting people with their problems is so lame.

8. Wale

March 10, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Trust me, a faithful boring man is better than an interesting spread-your-seeds-around Maje!

9. Chiiii

March 10, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Those brows annoy me.

10. olah

March 10, 2016 at 5:04 pm

my data oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

11. olajumoke

March 10, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Toke, as much as i like you..are you looking for a man? Just say the truth o…

12. Olu

March 10, 2016 at 5:09 pm

boring is relative……………..

I also cant stand ‘yes’, ‘no’ , ‘maybe’ people. I’ll keep quiet as well.

13. Anon

March 10, 2016 at 5:17 pm

The thing is though, boring guys can be keepers and can be good husbands. Also, boring can be relative.

14. SSS

March 10, 2016 at 5:18 pm

I think you are totally cool Toke.. watching you brightens me up especially when I’m down.. I will refer your vlog to my boring friends so they can be more ratchet and funky like you when they gist with me.. Thank again

15. nene

March 10, 2016 at 5:51 pm

you can’t really tell how boring a person is until u spend time with them a few times. some of those people who seem boring might just be socially awkward or shy, but when u get to know them, they are something else. i used to be like toke, but as i got older i started spending more time with guys before classifying them as boring or interesting. and when u fall in love with someone no matter how boring they sen, to u, the person makes ur world go round.

16. bruno

March 10, 2016 at 6:06 pm

I think we should elect someone to take one for the team on every toke video. that person’s job will be to watch toke’s video and summarise it for us in the comment section and tell us if its worth watching cause data is too cost nowadays (nigerian woman ascent). I just wasted my MB.

• o

March 10, 2016 at 9:08 pm

I hereby nominate Bruno to watch and summarize all Tokstarr’s vids. All in support say Yay…. Yayy! lol

• DAME

March 11, 2016 at 9:05 am

YAY
      YAY
      YAY

I like this new bruno…

• bunmi

March 10, 2016 at 11:16 pm

loooooool i f-ing love this.. where is that kadara babe?

17. Omoh

March 10, 2016 at 6:21 pm

This episode is the realest I have seen of Toke and I like it

18. Ariere

March 10, 2016 at 6:33 pm

Madam Time, Have u stopped to think for a few seconds, away from urself, maybe, just maybe its u who is the boring one and is actually the one boring the guy to death?

By the way, Boring is relative. Have something going that draws his interest and he just might warm up to u and have yourselves a good time.

19. selfless

March 10, 2016 at 8:37 pm

@ Bruno I concur.

20. KS

March 10, 2016 at 9:24 pm

So?? Where is the part where I am supposed to give a shit? ? None – so i don’t give a shit!!!

• charmazing chick

March 10, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Oh yeah.. you do really give a shit!!! you just gave one ..no wait two!

21. Eliza

March 10, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Her know it all attitude is sickening. She may be the boring one to the guy for all we know, because she surely does come across as boring to me.

22. Jen

March 10, 2016 at 10:10 pm

I think she’s talking about omowunmis boring event. Everybody is now a designer by force. Smh

23. ann

March 10, 2016 at 10:30 pm

toke fnx for discussing me on the ur vlog…….still love u ma crazy queen…..lol

24. Cabrini

March 10, 2016 at 10:42 pm

I thought I was the only one who felt this way! It’s not hating, just an opinion. In another note, Toke is beginning to look like she’s been soaked in Jik!

25. meemee

March 11, 2016 at 1:19 am

most of u are hypocrites. D video was boring, right? make up was terrible…yet y’all just sat there and watched d video, I am certain most of watched it to finish. smh

26. Anonymous

March 11, 2016 at 4:38 am

Toke u are clueless about real life. All this fake island girls …. After all this show when no one is looking how dos it feel .. What an exhausting way to live. Soon my kids will holler at u … Smh … Keep looking for telemundo in real life ….

27. Anonymous

March 11, 2016 at 4:43 am

U want a man to b every thing what bout you if u where that perfect…….. Can u ever b seen without makeup and fake bum fake smile.. Human hair ckoths shoes and bag cant hide the Truth.

28. Sweetbae

March 11, 2016 at 5:04 am

I swear all these Toke haters. They will always abuse her after watching her vlog but will never stop watching. Den do Una?? In igbo: Emere unu eme??

29. Osaretin

March 11, 2016 at 6:47 am

Loved this video!! I laughed from beginning to end. Toke we need more videos like this! kisses!

30. anonymous

March 11, 2016 at 8:56 am

People should start seeing the good things in others. If she looks old nko? How is it ur business? Face half of what she faced nd let’s see what u look like.. if she wears fake bum, smile, human hair nd all that, does it stop u from prospering? u either buy urs or shut d hell up. And if she looks like she soaked herself in a jik, it”herself” not u, not ur mother, can u just go get a life and let others live….. some of u will just open ur stinky mouth nd throw shades on people that has done no harm to u. u just have a problem with people living their lives….. u left all those political thieves stealing ur money, d toothless dog efcc that has refuse to bring them to justice nd ur aimless president who wnt stay in his own country nd fix it. Yet u re throwing shades at an entertainer who is just trying to make u smile….. u shade throwers are all sick, frustrated and jealous…… Bella if u like dnt post my comment.

• eky

March 11, 2016 at 1:06 pm

Honestly.. well said…we should attack the thieves or the so called leaders that are stealing and ruining our country….#NotAFanOfToke…#NotAnEnemyEither

31. Viv

March 11, 2016 at 10:04 am

This was sooo totally funny, I’m actually becoming a fan.

32. Ope

March 11, 2016 at 12:37 pm

You can’t be fun to someone who is not into you deep down,no matter how hard you try. If a person is into you,your every move would be fun to the person and def aappreciated. Just as a guy who digs wouldn’t mind hanging out with you during your monthly cycle. Lift/carry you,play with you and even hand you a sanitary towel when You’re stained. How do you describe a dude that can’t stand you throwing up when You’re sick. He doesn’t want you around during your monthly flow. It should be that deep. He’s not fun because you Don’t dig him and he can’t stand her because it ain’t deep too.

33. Emem

March 11, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Unapologetic Toke Fan Here!!!!!!!! I LOVE me some Toke anytime, any day. I really dont see why ppl don’t like her cos im crazy about the girl and most reasons for hating her are so petty!!! Like she uses too much make up….abeg is it your use?is it your makeup? She forms too much …..is she the first?why would that bother you when she doesn’t even live with you to bug you with it?
    Pls let me rest my fingers joor.
    Go Toke! Go Toke!! Go Toke!!! You inspire me in so many ways abeg

34. Ade

March 12, 2016 at 5:36 pm

Well so far i have bought d makeup she advertised earlier and this eyelash tip is pretty good. Saves me from using makeup artists.

35. naijajollof

May 17, 2016 at 2:29 pm

lmao she even said shes loves makeup and if u have a problem with it u gonn have a problem for a very lng time” N pple r stil talkin